Seasons 52 - Kansas City
340 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64112Neighborhood:
Plaza / Brookside
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Kansas City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 8165310052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Eric Eckard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Kansas City
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 60 are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Kansas City - Best Restaurants in Plaza / Brookside ›
Seasons 52 - Kansas City reviews from OpenTable diners
312 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (179)special occasion (169)romantic (124)notable wine list (93)great for lunch (92)good for groups (87)neighborhood gem (79)great for outdoor dining (56)vibrant bar scene (38)hot spot (36)great for brunch (26)scenic view (25)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- akgjenkintownDined on 9/15/2014One of my favorite restaurants on the plaza. My meals have always been excellent at Seasons 52 and the most recent visit continued the trend. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!JimfromKCDined on 9/14/2014Always great service and food at Seasons 52!! The menu has so many interesting choices that selecting one is hard! Sometimes my wife and I will order several things and then share.Special Features:
- DisappointingJJMagnessDined on 9/13/2014Brought incorrect appetizer, then brought stuffed mushrooms without crab meat and a human hair in one with no explanation why they left out crab meat. Caesar was saturated with dressing. Bartender was screaming over the lovely singer and bartender was inches away from customer. Very unprofessional and the waiter and bartender weren't polished at all.
- Best serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Everytime I go there the service is impeccable. So professional. And the food is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed hereBrianVIPDined on 9/12/2014The food is delicious and consistent, the choices extensive and periodically changing, the service always attentive, the desserts perfectly sized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nonicknameVIPDined on 9/12/2014We ate here on a Friday night. We started with the featured soup, a butternut squash, because it was cold and rainy outside and soup sounded good. We were offered a sample which prompted us to each order it. Delicious. We both had items off the featured menu, branzino and swordfish. Everything was well-prepared and very flavorful. We had a couple of glasses of wine off their extensive by-the-glass listing and treated ourselves to a couple of dessert shots. I love the small size. You get a nice little dessert to finish the meal but you don't have to commit to a week of it. Professional service, valet parking, lovely interior, all combine with the food for a great experience.Special Features:
- ObliviousNiraDined on 9/12/2014We specifically asked for a quiet table. When we were only one of two parties in an empty room, they sat the other party right next to us. We had been waiting 10 minutes for the server at this time. As soon as the other party was seated, they were wished a happy birthday and were immediately attended by the server. We chose to leave the restaurant without further ado.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Great service and atmosphere for our 25th anniversary. They had a long stem rose and card at our table. All the staff knew that it was our anniversary. They gave us champaign for a toast and gave us our dessert. Definitely will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meal/ Good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014We had a delicious meal! Good food, good value. Service was a bit slow and they were not busy. But we were not in a hurry so not a problem. They even took a picture with a real camera and gave it to us to commemorate our special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordable and upscaleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Seasons52 has a tranquil interior and a plush look, but the prices are quite reasonable. And, the entrees were advertised as less than 500 calories. Since we were watching our intake, this was terrific. I had a great salmon salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fish was ExcellentJillDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I had the trout and the swordfish and both were fresh, full of flavor and light.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service Good FoodXaris4uDined on 9/5/2014Great classy atmosphere for an intimate family-sized celebration; Nice for a romantic dinner if you don't mind a moderate amount of energy also in the room. The service was stellar. Very attentive, intelligent and sensitive hosts and waiters. The food was good, but not amazing. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food that make you feel goodfullplateDined on 9/4/2014We have had the experience of your wonderful restaurant on many special dinners out and will be back again for your great food, service, and ambiance on the plaza.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than pleased.msafariDined on 9/4/2014There were five of us celebrating a birthday dinner. I had never been to Seasons 52, but it was one of those happy accidental choices. The food was great. I had heard the portion sizes were small, but that certainly didn't prove to be true. The flatbreads were good, my rack of lamb was perfect. Great dessert shooters. The atmosphere was very pleasant. One of the people dining with me thought it was one of the nicer places we had dined in K.C. It is subdued and uncluttered. The most outstanding part of the evening was our waitress. I am sorry, but I just can't think of her name. It was so refreshing to have someone that professional. Not once was, "how's everything tasting guys?" ever uttered.Special Features:
- Love itLaurenDined on 9/4/2014We had a perfect quick dinner with our server Francis going above and beyond even to make us a smoothie!Special Features:
- Lunch visitFoodieDined on 9/3/2014I ate there for lunch. I ordered the Red Mole Braised Beef tacos and a side order of Potato wedges. Both were very good. The toppings on the tacos were perfect and the seasonings on the potatoes was excellent. I will definately come back to order those again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciouskcrunner5Dined on 9/1/2014Amazing food, wine list, desserts, service and experience. Highly recommend for special occasion and/or casual night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionRosieDined on 9/1/2014We celebrated out anniversary with dinner at the restaurant. They went out of their way to make it a special occasion. The food was outstanding and the service was even better. This is a fabulous place and we will be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/31/2014Our waiter, Roderick, was exceptional; personable, attentive (but not too). accurate and efficient. We will definitely request him for our future visits.Special Features:
- TristarVIPDined on 8/30/2014Yery good experience. Excellent food, great service, an overall memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceLuv2dineVIPDined on 8/30/2014We always have a great experience at Seasons 52. The portions are just right; the food is outstanding; the service is real; and the deserts are very tasty bites!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at Seasons 52KCduoDined on 8/30/2014We were promptly seated and our waiter knew our last name already from our reservation. He was a fantastic waiter and could recite the entire menu and specials and answered all of our questions. I had the filet mignon that could be cut with a butter knife. Our guests had the river trout and scallops and they raved about them. This was our first time dining here, but it won't be the last.Special Features:
- Good fresh food choiceCathyDined on 8/30/2014At the recommendation of our hotel, we tried Seasons 52 on Country Club Plaza during a visit to KC. The menu is good and food preparation very good. Service was a bit spotty -- sometimes very attentive and sometimes our server disappeared although the crowd was not overwhelming and the restaurant seemed appropriately staffed. Overall would recommend but not rave about, as compared to the previous night's dinner at Californos in the Westport area that was outstanding in every way.Special Features:
- Great!Kd324Dined on 8/29/2014Great food & reasonable prices. Will definitely go back. Rack of lamb was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excgswEXCGSWDined on 8/28/2014Wife's b-day. They were exceptional in remembering it. Server was fabulous. Made the experience. Food was very good. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and guilt-freeLuluKCDined on 8/24/2014You don't have to be watching your calories to enjoy Seasons 52, but if you are, it is an oasis. They tell you that everything on the menu has a certain maximum number of calories so you can control your intake. The desserts are delicious and small enough that you can order more than one at a time. We had a great time and left feeling satisfied but not filled with remorse, as we so often do when dining out.
- Bdaygirl64Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent, HEALTHY food. The waiter's knowledge of the menu was extremely helpful to us. Portion sizes were perfect, especially dessert. Loved this restaurant.Special Features:
- Saturday nightCaptainDined on 8/23/2014Food was great, felt somewhat neglected by server. Dressing on salads was very, very light. Everyone at table had to request extra salad dressing. One meal came out late and manager comped the meal without us saying anything, which we all thought was very, very professional. Kind of loud, but the interior design was beautiful. Overall we had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food...GBrunoDined on 8/23/2014The menu is delicious as well as health conscious. Season's 52 has an excellent wine selection. With their "Flights and Flatbreads" menu you can taste various whites and reds then choose your full glas to enjoy with your flatbread selection. The food and service always exceed expectations.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceBobFromLawrenceDined on 8/23/2014We arrived at our reservation time and seated promptly. We were greeted by a server (Matt #1), who made drink suggestions. Our server (Matt #2) was very attentive. We said we were not in a rush and he allowed us plenty of time while not letting us think we were abandoned.Special Features:
- My fave Plaza placeplazaloverVIPDined on 8/23/2014As always, the menu and service were great. I converted 4 friends to the Seasons 52 way of life on Saturday, they were all impressed. I tried the braised beef tacos and they were fantastic!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2014We enjoyed the whole experience and would definitely come again.
- SamanthaDined on 8/16/2014My husband said it was the best filet he'd had in a long time. My scallops were excellent as well. Waitress was the friendliest, most knowledgable we had on our entire trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PickyDined on 8/16/2014Food was very good, server inexperienced, felt rushed. Too noisy, too cool temperature-wise.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentkceatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Very good overall. Had the bacon and fig flatbread. It was cracker crisp and delicious. Everything was good and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RockyDined on 8/16/2014Superior in every respect! One of our favorite dining spots!Special Features:
- Gertz 83GertzDined on 8/14/2014It was our first time dining at Seasons 52. The food and the service was very good. I had the Caramelized Scallops which were delicious. Our server was friendly and helpful with explanations of the dishes. The ambience was very nicely done. I would recommend this to friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I'm a regular diner there, and the last two times I've experienced poor service. The most recent, the waitress didn't clear tables w/ done plates, and really fell of the attention of our table towards the end of the meal and we waited at least 10 minutes to have her pick up our credit card. On a business dinner, it makes the event end on a bad note.Special Features:
- Excellent Service!RockStarServiceDined on 8/10/2014If you want a restaurant that makes you feel like a rock star...this is it! Every time I have had phenomenal service! Friendly, personalized service where they refer to you by name (when you make an online reservation they know your name and use it), the knowledge about the menu, the changing menu so you never get bored with selections. Great dining without over the top prices. The menu is also healthy and great tasting where you walk away feeling satisfied and not gluttony overstuffed.Special Features:
- Waiter that tricked usFoodie16Dined on 8/9/2014My friends and I went here for my 16th. The food was amazing but the waiter took advantage of us and ended up tricking us into getting more expensive food. At the end she brought out dessert with candles and sang happy birthday. We thought we weren't going to get charged because none of us told her it was my birthday and we didn't ask for dessert. It ended up being 25 dollars! When I got the check I was shocked! The food here was great but I was so mad that the waiter took advantage of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.