Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
5096 Big Island Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9046455252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
260 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)fit for foodies (144)good for groups (112)romantic (101)notable wine list (88)great for lunch (75)vibrant bar scene (65)hot spot (46)neighborhood gem (44)late-night find (20)great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (15)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Entertaining DinnerNanseeVIPDined on 10/20/2014Seated in a comfortable booth in the bar area, enjoying the melodies of musician pianist singer Marty Goff, dinner was absolutely delightful. The Trout was predictably perfect, Grey Goose Martini perfect, Planked Salmon perfect, Autum roasted root vegetables a nice touch, ordered 4 desserts and blueberries and lemon curd my favorite, others preferred key lime pie, all wonderful. We finished the night enjoying the song from Jekyll & Hyde, This is the Moment sung magnificently. Great ending to a perfect night out.Special Features:
- Simply The BestJoeyandJosieDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I both spent several years in the restaurant business and our experience was downright fantastic.Thomas was by far the most professional server we've ever had.Great food and extraordinary service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuannDined on 10/18/2014Our 1st time at Season''s 52 and it was awesome!! Our server Thomas was attentive and made sure we had what we needed!! Loved it and will be back!!Special Features:
- Healthy can be GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014I love this place. The menu changes with the seasons and is always fresh. The lobster tail appetizer is amazing.Special Features:
- Birthday night with the wifejimbo32222Dined on 10/17/2014It was a great evening of time to spend to spend a birthday evening with my wife. The scene, food, atmosphere and the time spent with my wife was well worth itSpecial Features:
- waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014One of the best waiters/waitresses we have had. This was on of the best experiences we have had at this restaurant. We have been there many times.Special Features:
- Fourth Seasons 52TravelerstwoDined on 10/11/2014This is the fourth Seasons 52 that we have visited. The flagship restaurant in the Dr. Phillips area of Orlando is our favorite restaurant in the US. In addition, we have dined at the Atlanta Perimeter Mall, Memphis and now the Jacksonville restaurants. Every restaurant is outstanding. The food is exceptional, the wine list is superb, and the staff is the most knowledgeable staff of any restaurant staff we have encountered in each and every Seasons 52 restaurant we have visited. From the flatbreads to the wine to the entrees to the desserts, there are not enough superlatives to describe our experiences at Seasons 52.Special Features:
- Excellent foodHappytoeatDined on 10/10/2014Seasonal food that was delicious - great place to entertain clients/friendsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014POOR SERVICE ... 0VER 3 HOURS FOR DINNER ... WAITED TO BE OFFERED COFFEE AND DESERT ... FINALLY GAVE UP ... ASKED FOR CHECK AND LEFT UNHAPPY!
- Seasons 52 - A StapleaabjornsonDined on 10/10/2014Seasons 52 should be a staple for everyone - great food, great service, and a great venue ...every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceJadeDined on 10/7/2014Our first time won't be the last time! We love their great service, food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeDISAPPOINTEDDined on 10/5/2014Brought 4 kids for husband's birthday and we had a wonderful time. Service was perfect and food was good. Ambiance was perfect for our family, classy and laid back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BigBucksDined on 10/4/2014Service and food was great our waiter Jefferson was very good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/3/2014Excellent service with exceptional autumn menu. We enjoyed every biteSpecial Features:
- LovelyskiierplakeDined on 10/2/2014Always a wonderful meal and attentive staff large selection of wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-inflated DisappointmentCoupleofSworlsDined on 10/2/2014While the place looks very nice and has great interior design, its the food that leaves something to be desired. The appetizer, tuna & avocado appetizer was mediocre at best, Publix sushi is just as good or better. Entree Cedar plank salmon, grade - C had better at Mojos no.4, brussels were dry and flavorless(not very pleasing at all) the cocktail we ordered was delicious All Fruit blueberry martini. The service was underwhelming, the server seemed like he was in the weeds and too busy to get to us. They dont even have draft beer? Seasonal food only 'chef' prepared but seemed to be simply charred from an oven with little to no seasoning. #sorrynotsorry #truthhurtsSpecial Features:
- One of Our FavoritesletseatVIPDined on 10/1/2014Meun choices are excellent and is as well. Always excellent service. We enjoy sitting in the bar area so we can listen to Murray Goff who always does a great show.Special Features:
- Excellent!AdventuringVIPDined on 10/1/2014Excellent dining experience in every respect. Service, food, setting were all excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- esotericeaterDined on 9/28/2014Excellent service, friendly waitstaff and delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/27/2014The food was good. But it's the only restaurant in that area that charges for valet parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Thank you Andrian for your service, it was the best. Had a great night out, great food, GF menu, and my GF trout had tons of flavor. The decor is very nice. The noise level was better than most.
- Great spot!GGDDDined on 9/27/2014This is my favorite restaurant at the Town Center. Fresh and not highly caloric, tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Left hungryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014Small portions, bland in flavor. The app was wonderful and so was the chef choice wine.Special Features:
- Our party was disappointedDisappointedDined on 9/26/2014The taste and quality of our food was dissapoimtimg to all in my party of four. Salads came out with barely a hint of dressing, chicken was inedible according to one of my guests. The wine list is extremely limited. We have crossed this restaurant off our list.
- Always a pleasure!JayJayDined on 9/24/2014Seasons 52 is one of my favorite restaurants. I had the trout, which was absolutely delicious. The food is fresh, healthy, and satisfying. The service is always friendly and efficient. A true gem!Special Features:
- Seasons 52 made the occasionBchbumsinflDined on 9/20/2014Came her for my wife's birthday dinner. Service was outstanding. Our waitress, Jenny, was very attentive with our party of 12. Plenty of meal selections for every palette. One in our party ordered the fillet and it wasn't cooked how she likes it. Jenny took it right away and had it fixed. The chef brought it out herself to make sure it was done properly and it was. Highly recommend this restaurant. It was our first time here and definitely won't be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excelent service and food quality.islandcruiserDined on 9/17/2014The place is very hip! Love the ambiance. The crowd is compose of lots of professionals. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 52 Weeks in a YearJimMDined on 9/15/2014Wish I could return every week for new menu items! Excellent ambiance, wait staff, and food was outstanding. Highly recommend for a romantic or business lunch/dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJax locationJaxTonyaDined on 9/14/2014Our food was outstanding the service that was provided was more than expected. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Not a relaxed eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had a reservation for four at 7pm. We have dined at Seasons 52 Fort Lauderdale for years with never a complaint. The energy in the JAX location was negative. It was all hustle not relaxed dining. The food is wonderful however. The menu is always imaginative and since it changes there ar always new dishes. Chef has it down. Only negative brussels sprouts were cold and not sufficiently cooked. Another negative is that even with an advance reservations we were seated near the kitchen which in this case was a bad choice as the manager was obviously being very tough on the poor nice staff and we could see this.Special Features:
- deniseDined on 9/13/2014We sat in the way back and it was quite noisy. I like sitting in the bar area the best. I enjoy the quietness and ambiance. We had dinner at 7pm on a Sat and I am sad to say as we were disappointed. The food quality was like red lobster and the service was not good. The chef came out to our table twice which was extra special to me but other than that we will not be back for a long time. Thank youSpecial Features:
- A Good Repeat VisitGoBeach56Dined on 9/13/2014Always a good sign when the repeat visit is as good - or better - than the first.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItbeautifulelementDined on 9/12/2014With great drinks, amazing food and polite and informative servers, Seasons 52 did a great job with my first experience there. It was my birthday and I loved the ways they made it feel extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!MimiDined on 9/10/2014We have eaten here twice in the past year and has a wonderful meal both times. The food is fabulous and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning to Healthier LifestyleBuenProvechoDined on 9/9/2014Seasons was recommended by someone from my fitness class; we dined for my birthday dinner. This is a great special occasion restaurant for fitness/health-minded people who want to celebrate with an enjoyable meal, but want to stay on track with their food choices. We shared a bottle of wine and spinach salad. I had the scallops, and my husband had the quail. Sometimes I worry about my husband's manly appetite being satisfied at higher-end fancy restaurants, but we took our time enjoying the wine and meal, and he said he was content with the portion size. Since it was our first time/my birthday, we received complimentary dessert, which was a nice touch. The quality of ingredients and preparation of our meal were exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Celebration DinnerJanicePDined on 9/6/2014Wonderful, fresh fall menu featuring unique preparations of fall vegetables. Filet was cooked to perfection. Wine recommendation from server was spot on.Special Features:
- 16pinkrosesDined on 9/6/2014Service is excellent. Food is fabulous. Def try here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely, lunch with an old friendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We loved the menu choices. The warm mushroom arugula salad was divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th B'day Celebrationcelebrate50Dined on 9/5/2014The staff was very helpful, the food was great (7 of us had 7 different dinners), we enjoyed the wine. It was a very happy night.Special Features:
- Seasons LunchJaxrobertsDined on 9/5/2014Another delightful lunch at Seasons 52. Everything was well done as usual. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.