Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
5096 Big Island Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9046455252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
306 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (186)fit for foodies (167)romantic (128)good for groups (120)notable wine list (102)great for lunch (94)vibrant bar scene (71)neighborhood gem (51)hot spot (46)great for brunch (34)kid-friendly (20)late-night find (19)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- Happy anniversaryBuckethead33Dined on 8/29/2014We were celebrating our anniversary. The restaurant had champagne waiting on us. They so brought us a complimentary card and also they took a picture for us to remember the evening. I didn't even mention the great food. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunch or dinnerPVBresidentDined on 8/26/2014The food is always well prepared and very flavorful. I can't believe they do it all for under 475 calories!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/25/2014Nice place for a comfortable bite to eat. Flatbreads are great. Salads too.Special Features:
- Great Dinner!BJANDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I had been meaning to try this resturant for some time, and we finally made it. Great choice and will be going back. The food is fresh, made great, and good portions. Our server was fantastic, not in your face, just nice to deal with. They have live music in the background around the bar area, but this is not so overwhelming like many other resturants to were you can't hear yourself think. Just a great overall experience, and I highly recommend this resturant.Special Features:
- Met all expectationstravelerDined on 8/24/2014Having dined at Seasons 52 in both Atlanta and Tampa, I knew what to expect. Good service, nice atmosphere, excellently prepared menu. All as i expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value for Dining out weekdatenightdiningDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful 5 course meal for $30 during the special value dining out week. All entrees were delicious in our party of 5. Excellent service and quieter table was given as requested on reservation. Outstanding experience and value. Normal portion sizes were served for all courses.Special Features:
- Enjoyable AmbiancePilotageDined on 8/22/2014We arrived 30 minutes early on Friday, for a 19:30 reservation and we seated right away. I brought a bottle of Purple Angel by Montes, and requested that it be decanted right away. The only notable negative during our dining was that the decanter did not appear to be clean. The glass was covered with milky white spots as was the neck and rim. I didn't bring this up to the waiter as it was a moot point, and for a change I didn't want to complain about anything. The food was delicious as usual. It would have been nice to see a beef entrée on the Chef's seasonal menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Servicebacon2Dined on 8/20/2014While the food (when it actually got to our table) was good, the service was atrocious! We waited and waited for everything. We were a party of five celebrating my son's birthday. Everyone got their food except my husband. To be polite we all waited for at least 5 mins. before he got his. The server was horrible. AND they overcharged us $60.00 for two extra meals.
- Awesomely ConsistenceFoodsnobsDined on 8/18/2014Have never been disappointed by food, service or ambience. Favorite restaurant in Jax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EpicurusEpicuriusVIPDined on 8/17/2014Excellent food, great ambiance and service. You can have a tasty meal without breaking the scale. Great to relax and enjoy great food and company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Servicelove2dineVIPDined on 8/16/2014Jeff, our server, was very attentive and entertaining. He made the experience memorable! Ambiance was nice and food was good. The bathrooms needed a little tending to though...low toilet paper, either no soap or could not get dispenser to work.Special Features:
- Generally like this placejjbellDined on 8/16/2014We usually really like this place but this visit wasn't as good. I think our server was new and we had some issues although he was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overal not a bad placeShabnamGordanDined on 8/16/2014I took my husband to this place for his birthday dinner. The atmosphere is nice and romantic. The food was okay. The only excellent thing about this place is their vegetarian friendly menu. However the rest of the menu is nothing to brag about. You can pretty much find the same items in any other restaurant's menu as well. my husband ordred the filet mignon and he was not wowed by it. He said Carrabba's make better ones. The prices were reasonable. I also like that they had a wide range of wine selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite to visit often!NonaDined on 8/15/2014When you want well prepared, seasonal food this is the place. Enjoyed seeing how the chef created his dishes for that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 8/15/2014Went for our 24th wedding anniversary and that was HUGE a mistake. Too many other GREAT places in town to eat and spend your money.
- RetiredStaugustinegals90201Dined on 8/15/2014Had lunch with family and it was very nice, food was great...very fresh. Waiter was very friendly. Over all we had a great lunch Will go back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May not be for large groupsbstecherDined on 8/14/2014It was my wife's birthday, and we had a group of 11. Our service was lacking and our orders were incorrect. When we were ready to order our meals, there was no server in sight. When people in our party requested their meal to come out with the main course that did not happen. Wrong drinks were brought to the table and to wrap up the evening, our checks were all incorrect. We had a group of people that have been there before and some new to the restaurant. After our experience I cannot say the new people will be back. My wife an I enjoy Seasons 52 so I know we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible TedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Good food, too noisy... Wife said at least the people @ the next table can't hear what we're saying & visa versa...wouldn't go back for a romantic dinner with wife.........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/11/2014We were lucky to be at Seasons 52 for the first night of a special 4 course restaurant week menu for $30. We added a wine flight (small pours of 3 different wines plus a full glass of our favorite) for an additional $10. The flatbreads, corn chowder, arugula salad, and entrees (one chose steak, the other two of chose ordered the salmon on a plank) were delicious as were the mini-desserts (cannoli, carrot cake, and s'mores). I was surprised that the restaurant was so crowded for a Monday night. I guess the top notch menu and service continue to draw in the foodies.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu choicesTravelBeeDined on 8/9/2014As a vegetarian it is so nice to be able to go to a nice restaurant and be able to order off the menu without having to modify a "normal" menu item to make it vegetarian friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service, mediocre everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We had a reservation and waited 15 minutes after that time to be seated. Our waiter was scattered, forgetful, and absent. Table-side he was pushy, offered entirely too much information about his personal life (uncomfortable details). Food was sent out in random order with only half of our part of 7 receiving anything. Flatbreads were charred and burnt on edges. Skillet was cold. Waiter spilled quinoa dish on table as he served it, didn't offer a new one, left guest to pick it up. Guests were informed well after ordered that sides they ordered were no longer available. Took THREE HOURS to eat dinner. I used to enjoy Seasons 52. I am not sure I would ever go back.
- Excellent fresh food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Excellent service and food every time we go! I like the idea of changing the menu every season. Dessert samples are a big hit too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Our entire experience was fabulous! Great meal and fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014DINNER WAS SUPERB. WELL PREPARED, BEAUTIFUL PRESENTED AND DELICIOUS TO THE TASTE! ENJOYED BY ALL!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cassie Is A Must Server!BrendaVIPDined on 8/8/2014Everything from start to finish was superior, largely due to Cassandra M., our dining server. Cassie's recommendations scored 10 out of 10: Chef's Dujour Corn soup and Tuna Sushi Roll, Lamb Rack, Lobster Tail, Brocoli Caesar and Mocha Macchiato coffee dessert were indeed among the best items on the menu. Everything was served hot or temperature perfect, fresh and the taste was exquisite. The piano bar added ambiance at just the right moment. We left more exuberant than when we arrived, as it should be when dining out. It was an immense pleasure to dine at Seasons 52 in Jacksonville, Florida at Saint Johns Town Center. You should go there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KbenyayaVIPDined on 8/6/2014My group got seated with a smile and greeted with a friendly wait staff face. The drinks, wine and food were amazing as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crunchy Tuna SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014was not my favorite. I have had this dish at many of the local restaurants and it is much better elsewhere. The hummus appetizer was great, trout is always delicious and the vegetarian sampler was good! The best part is always that you do not overindulge but still enjoy a nice meal.
- Fine dining at its best!HeroAndGhostDined on 8/4/2014Very nice establishment, very nice employees, talented pianist behind the bar playing a very diverse playlist. I was never dissapointed by my service, food or settings. The booths are high enough in the back so that you're not having to look at others in the restaurant. You can have a very romantic evening or successful interpersonal meeting for business or pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014We always love this restaurant for its food, freshness, good service and ambience. Highly recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable, high qualityNewToJaxDined on 8/2/2014Seasons is where I bring my out of town guests when I dont feel like cooking. Its rare to find a chain that provides consistent excellence across it's locations, but somehow this organization does just that. The quality of the food is always first rate, the presentation creative and inviting and the service friendly without being familiar. Too many restaurants sacrifice professionalism with overly casual friendliness. These folks are well trained, seem to love their workplace and create a very welcoming atmosphere. You will walk out a fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total relaxing dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014In celebrating a special occasion, I could have asked for anything more. The waiter (Bill) was very attentive without being intrusive. The food from appetizers of hummus and kabobs to scallops was perfection! The drinks were fun and delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mamacatDined on 8/1/2014This was my second time dining at Seasons 52 and I must say it was not disappointing at all.. We were 3 ladies and we had a fabulous dinner and we all agreed that the food could not be beat. We dined on the scallops and they just melted in your mouth. Thank you Seasons 2 for another great dinner with the best service!! We'll be back!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashPopnNanaDined on 8/1/2014Wanted to celebrate my youngest daughters birthday so when I asked her where she would like to go she said "can I go to the place that Nana likes? "Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014I love the high quality food put together very well . I highly recommend this place for any special occasion.Special Features:
- Amazing as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014This is my favorite restaurant and continues to be. Always a great food selection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fresh Food & Friendly FolksJazzJoyceJaxVIPDined on 7/27/2014We're "regulars" here, so to speak, and based upon Sunday night's dinner, we will remain so. The summer menu is great with new dishes to discover. Our table mates are on very restricted diets but the kitchen was able to come up with a delicious dinner salad that met all the criteria. Our waiter was exceptional, making helpful suggestions when asked without being intrusive. Even tho Seasons 52 is a chain, it doesn't feel like or act like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Savory FareLuvtocookDined on 7/27/2014I especially enjoyed the fresh vegetables and salad. Also the fig and basil flat bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great eveningKGB888Dined on 7/26/2014Had a great time at Seasons 52. Walter gave us wonderful service. The bar ran out of Grand Marnier but they had plenty of specialty cocktails to choose from so we forgave them. Mike at the keyboard was so nice and accommodating. We had the scallops with corn risotto and would def order again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- noneVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had a waiter who was exceedingly friendly, to the point of interfering with conversation, but forgot to put in an order, which came much later.Not too good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/26/2014We continue to return to Seasons 52 for their great food, selection, service, and ambience. Brought friends with us and they loved it!Special Features: