Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
5096 Big Island Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9046455252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Jacksonville
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Seasons 52 - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
280 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (167)fit for foodies (149)romantic (113)good for groups (112)notable wine list (89)great for lunch (87)vibrant bar scene (63)neighborhood gem (50)hot spot (38)great for brunch (26)late-night find (18)kid-friendly (16)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Excelent service and food quality.islandcruiserDined on 9/17/2014The place is very hip! Love the ambiance. The crowd is compose of lots of professionals. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJax locationJaxTonyaDined on 9/14/2014Our food was outstanding the service that was provided was more than expected. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Not a relaxed eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had a reservation for four at 7pm. We have dined at Seasons 52 Fort Lauderdale for years with never a complaint. The energy in the JAX location was negative. It was all hustle not relaxed dining. The food is wonderful however. The menu is always imaginative and since it changes there ar always new dishes. Chef has it down. Only negative brussels sprouts were cold and not sufficiently cooked. Another negative is that even with an advance reservations we were seated near the kitchen which in this case was a bad choice as the manager was obviously being very tough on the poor nice staff and we could see this.Special Features:
- deniseDined on 9/13/2014We sat in the way back and it was quite noisy. I like sitting in the bar area the best. I enjoy the quietness and ambiance. We had dinner at 7pm on a Sat and I am sad to say as we were disappointed. The food quality was like red lobster and the service was not good. The chef came out to our table twice which was extra special to me but other than that we will not be back for a long time. Thank youSpecial Features:
- A Good Repeat VisitGoBeach56Dined on 9/13/2014Always a good sign when the repeat visit is as good - or better - than the first.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved ItOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014With great drinks, amazing food and polite and informative servers, Seasons 52 did a great job with my first experience there. It was my birthday and I loved the ways they made it feel extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!MimiDined on 9/10/2014We have eaten here twice in the past year and has a wonderful meal both times. The food is fabulous and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Returning to Healthier LifestyleBuenProvechoDined on 9/9/2014Seasons was recommended by someone from my fitness class; we dined for my birthday dinner. This is a great special occasion restaurant for fitness/health-minded people who want to celebrate with an enjoyable meal, but want to stay on track with their food choices. We shared a bottle of wine and spinach salad. I had the scallops, and my husband had the quail. Sometimes I worry about my husband's manly appetite being satisfied at higher-end fancy restaurants, but we took our time enjoying the wine and meal, and he said he was content with the portion size. Since it was our first time/my birthday, we received complimentary dessert, which was a nice touch. The quality of ingredients and preparation of our meal were exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Celebration DinnerJanicePDined on 9/6/2014Wonderful, fresh fall menu featuring unique preparations of fall vegetables. Filet was cooked to perfection. Wine recommendation from server was spot on.Special Features:
- 16pinkrosesDined on 9/6/2014Service is excellent. Food is fabulous. Def try here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely, lunch with an old friendOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014We loved the menu choices. The warm mushroom arugula salad was divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th B'day Celebrationcelebrate50Dined on 9/5/2014The staff was very helpful, the food was great (7 of us had 7 different dinners), we enjoyed the wine. It was a very happy night.Special Features:
- Seasons LunchJaxrobertsDined on 9/5/2014Another delightful lunch at Seasons 52. Everything was well done as usual. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy anniversaryBuckethead33Dined on 8/29/2014We were celebrating our anniversary. The restaurant had champagne waiting on us. They so brought us a complimentary card and also they took a picture for us to remember the evening. I didn't even mention the great food. Wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice occasional diningBillDined on 8/29/2014The service was fantastic. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Other then that nothing really wowed us. They're really big on fresh vegetables which adds to the flavor unless you happen to not care for their selection. My wife likes her steak medium well and it had to be sent back twice. The chief came out both times and comp'd us the meal but still... Overall, we'll go back again. Not in a rush though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunch or dinnerPVBresidentDined on 8/26/2014The food is always well prepared and very flavorful. I can't believe they do it all for under 475 calories!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/25/2014Nice place for a comfortable bite to eat. Flatbreads are great. Salads too.Special Features:
- Great Dinner!BJANDined on 8/24/2014My wife and I had been meaning to try this resturant for some time, and we finally made it. Great choice and will be going back. The food is fresh, made great, and good portions. Our server was fantastic, not in your face, just nice to deal with. They have live music in the background around the bar area, but this is not so overwhelming like many other resturants to were you can't hear yourself think. Just a great overall experience, and I highly recommend this resturant.Special Features:
- Met all expectationstravelerDined on 8/24/2014Having dined at Seasons 52 in both Atlanta and Tampa, I knew what to expect. Good service, nice atmosphere, excellently prepared menu. All as i expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value for Dining out weekdatenightdiningDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful 5 course meal for $30 during the special value dining out week. All entrees were delicious in our party of 5. Excellent service and quieter table was given as requested on reservation. Outstanding experience and value. Normal portion sizes were served for all courses.Special Features:
- Enjoyable AmbiancePilotageDined on 8/22/2014We arrived 30 minutes early on Friday, for a 19:30 reservation and we seated right away. I brought a bottle of Purple Angel by Montes, and requested that it be decanted right away. The only notable negative during our dining was that the decanter did not appear to be clean. The glass was covered with milky white spots as was the neck and rim. I didn't bring this up to the waiter as it was a moot point, and for a change I didn't want to complain about anything. The food was delicious as usual. It would have been nice to see a beef entrée on the Chef's seasonal menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Servicebacon2Dined on 8/20/2014While the food (when it actually got to our table) was good, the service was atrocious! We waited and waited for everything. We were a party of five celebrating my son's birthday. Everyone got their food except my husband. To be polite we all waited for at least 5 mins. before he got his. The server was horrible. AND they overcharged us $60.00 for two extra meals.
- Awesomely ConsistenceFoodsnobsDined on 8/18/2014Have never been disappointed by food, service or ambience. Favorite restaurant in Jax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EpicurusEpicuriusVIPDined on 8/17/2014Excellent food, great ambiance and service. You can have a tasty meal without breaking the scale. Great to relax and enjoy great food and company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Servicelove2dineVIPDined on 8/16/2014Jeff, our server, was very attentive and entertaining. He made the experience memorable! Ambiance was nice and food was good. The bathrooms needed a little tending to though...low toilet paper, either no soap or could not get dispenser to work.Special Features:
- Generally like this placejjbellDined on 8/16/2014We usually really like this place but this visit wasn't as good. I think our server was new and we had some issues although he was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overal not a bad placeShabnamGordanDined on 8/16/2014I took my husband to this place for his birthday dinner. The atmosphere is nice and romantic. The food was okay. The only excellent thing about this place is their vegetarian friendly menu. However the rest of the menu is nothing to brag about. You can pretty much find the same items in any other restaurant's menu as well. my husband ordred the filet mignon and he was not wowed by it. He said Carrabba's make better ones. The prices were reasonable. I also like that they had a wide range of wine selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite to visit often!NonaDined on 8/15/2014When you want well prepared, seasonal food this is the place. Enjoyed seeing how the chef created his dishes for that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDined on 8/15/2014Went for our 24th wedding anniversary and that was HUGE a mistake. Too many other GREAT places in town to eat and spend your money.
- RetiredStaugustinegals90201Dined on 8/15/2014Had lunch with family and it was very nice, food was great...very fresh. Waiter was very friendly. Over all we had a great lunch Will go back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May not be for large groupsbstecherDined on 8/14/2014It was my wife's birthday, and we had a group of 11. Our service was lacking and our orders were incorrect. When we were ready to order our meals, there was no server in sight. When people in our party requested their meal to come out with the main course that did not happen. Wrong drinks were brought to the table and to wrap up the evening, our checks were all incorrect. We had a group of people that have been there before and some new to the restaurant. After our experience I cannot say the new people will be back. My wife an I enjoy Seasons 52 so I know we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible TedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014Good food, too noisy... Wife said at least the people @ the next table can't hear what we're saying & visa versa...wouldn't go back for a romantic dinner with wife.........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/11/2014We were lucky to be at Seasons 52 for the first night of a special 4 course restaurant week menu for $30. We added a wine flight (small pours of 3 different wines plus a full glass of our favorite) for an additional $10. The flatbreads, corn chowder, arugula salad, and entrees (one chose steak, the other two of chose ordered the salmon on a plank) were delicious as were the mini-desserts (cannoli, carrot cake, and s'mores). I was surprised that the restaurant was so crowded for a Monday night. I guess the top notch menu and service continue to draw in the foodies.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu choicesTravelBeeDined on 8/9/2014As a vegetarian it is so nice to be able to go to a nice restaurant and be able to order off the menu without having to modify a "normal" menu item to make it vegetarian friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service, mediocre everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014We had a reservation and waited 15 minutes after that time to be seated. Our waiter was scattered, forgetful, and absent. Table-side he was pushy, offered entirely too much information about his personal life (uncomfortable details). Food was sent out in random order with only half of our part of 7 receiving anything. Flatbreads were charred and burnt on edges. Skillet was cold. Waiter spilled quinoa dish on table as he served it, didn't offer a new one, left guest to pick it up. Guests were informed well after ordered that sides they ordered were no longer available. Took THREE HOURS to eat dinner. I used to enjoy Seasons 52. I am not sure I would ever go back.
- Excellent fresh food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Excellent service and food every time we go! I like the idea of changing the menu every season. Dessert samples are a big hit too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014Our entire experience was fabulous! Great meal and fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014DINNER WAS SUPERB. WELL PREPARED, BEAUTIFUL PRESENTED AND DELICIOUS TO THE TASTE! ENJOYED BY ALL!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cassie Is A Must Server!BrendaVIPDined on 8/8/2014Everything from start to finish was superior, largely due to Cassandra M., our dining server. Cassie's recommendations scored 10 out of 10: Chef's Dujour Corn soup and Tuna Sushi Roll, Lamb Rack, Lobster Tail, Brocoli Caesar and Mocha Macchiato coffee dessert were indeed among the best items on the menu. Everything was served hot or temperature perfect, fresh and the taste was exquisite. The piano bar added ambiance at just the right moment. We left more exuberant than when we arrived, as it should be when dining out. It was an immense pleasure to dine at Seasons 52 in Jacksonville, Florida at Saint Johns Town Center. You should go there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KbenyayaVIPDined on 8/6/2014My group got seated with a smile and greeted with a friendly wait staff face. The drinks, wine and food were amazing as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.