Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
842 W Sam Houston Parkway
Houston, TX 77024Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7134645252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Arduini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre - Best Restaurants in West Side ›
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre reviews from OpenTable diners
304 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (167)special occasion (158)great for lunch (127)romantic (122)good for groups (117)notable wine list (92)neighborhood gem (84)vibrant bar scene (52)hot spot (43)great for brunch (42)late-night find (24)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (7)scenic view (6)Show More
- Service still need to improveFoodLoverDined on 9/19/2014This will be the 3rd time my husband and I go to there. The food never disappoints. Flavors are great and very unique. Like the Fall menu a lot. Try the Perfect Storm (cocktail) tart and sweet all together. The service, however, still lacks. Specifically, refilling drinks and water, clearing empty plates, and ensure the table is clean in between courses. Other than that, server was courteous and helpful. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayloVIPDined on 9/18/2014I really like the food and service. Every time we've eaten there, had a manager come by the table to talk and ask how things are, etc. we asked about the duck yesterday, loved it, and the manager had the chef come out to answer our questions. He was so polite, really enthusiastic and told us any time we had any questions about the meal, let them know and the chefs will come out of the kitchen to talk. Food always fresh and tasty and good for you. Drinks, wine, it's all good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super slowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014Reservation at 7. Sat down at 7. Got my first glass of wine at 7:30. :( Ordered food promptly, assuming it would be slower than drinks. It was. Got food at 8:30. :( Ran out of water 3 times. :( However, food was great and I will definitely try again soon. Everybody has a bad night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS NOT GOODRealtorDined on 9/15/2014Food was not good. Scallops overcooked. My lunch experiences in the past was good, but my guest were disappointed.Special Features:
- Good food like always!lnskoogDined on 9/14/2014Love this place! And it's time for their Autumn Menu! I had their cedar plan salmon which was to die for and my boyfriend go the oak grilled lamb chops. We are never disappointed by the food at Seasons 52. And our waiter was great!Special Features:
- Not a fan of the conceptsrhillDined on 9/13/2014Not a fan. Food was dry and cold. Wine list was great. Desserts were really small. The size of a shot glass. Slow service. Won't be back. It is a very beautiful restaurant. Staff was friendly.Special Features:
- ExcellentdesignbysergioDined on 9/12/2014I had a great dinner with my wife on our date night. The ambience is very cool and the wine list is awesome. The food, particularly the lamb, was great! And desert is incredible, awesome portion size. The deserts come in what looks like a shot glass but is very rich and rewarding.Special Features:
- Great ambiance and serviceGirls40thDined on 9/12/2014We went to celebrate a friend's birthday. We were greeted by a very friendly host and taken to a private area of the restaurant so we could enjoy each other's company (note: I didn't ask for this room, so it was a very pleasant surprise). The waiter was amazing. He took his time, answered all of our questions and treated us to a birthday dessert tower and champagne. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!!lovetobeservedDined on 9/12/2014I will return time and time again. Menu is interesting and food quality is superb.Special Features:
- Recent lunch experienceReturningsoonDined on 9/11/2014I recently visited Seasons 52 at City Centre and, as with past experiences there, found the food and service to be outstanding. I booked my reservation online, which was easy, and was met at the door by a professional staff. the food selection was as advertised, focusing on the season, and there were more choices that will make me want to come back again. The only notable issue was the "energetic" noise level there. This is a great environment for a social setting but not so much for a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a great experiencelovetobeservedDined on 9/11/2014I've had the pleasure of introducing this restaurant to two new people this week. I'm still a big fan!!Special Features:
- Fantastic Lunch!JuJuDined on 9/8/2014Every time I go to Seasons 52 at the City Centre I have an amazing experience. The food is always delicious, the service is outstanding and the ambiance perfect. I will continue to go back there over & over.Special Features:
- Won't returnRosswDined on 9/6/2014Very dissapointed. Although atmosphere was great, nothing else was. Pricey for the selection, mediocre bland food. Flat breads overpriced. I had trout wife had salmon, friends had shrimp and scallops. Only scallops were very good. Our friend particularly was disappointed with the shrimp. This is first restaurent I have ever reviewed and frankly was waiting for the opportunity. Need to increase selection and add some sing to the items. Hope this is helpful and good luck.
- Fresh foodCampmaVIPDined on 9/6/2014My hubby and I took my sister and mother in law here. They had never been before and really liked the food - they both got the grilled salmon salad. We tried the flatbread flight and it was very good. Mother in law loved th key lime pie dessert and we go the chocolate peanut butter dessert. I love Seasons 52 as the food is always fresh and light.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceFergHTownDined on 9/5/2014Highly Recommend Seasons Fifty Two for any occasion and RSPV. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014I've eaten here a couple of times and it's always been great! Love the menu choices!!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/3/2014Great expereince food is excellent and service was very good.Special Features:
- Nice for lunchgourmayVIPDined on 9/3/2014Have always had dinner at Seasons 52 and tried it for lunch. The menu is the same, but you can go on the lighter side. The flatbread is a good choice and we had a couple of good salads.
- MFFielderDined on 8/31/2014Lovely, would recommend to a friend, enjoyed the food and atmosphere, service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time diningEnjoyDiningHoustonDined on 8/30/2014The entire experience was AMAZING. From the host to server to food to environment. Tyrin was our server and he went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. We will surely request him when we return. We even talked to the manager Ray and told him how much we loved the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh..really disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014I was expecting more from their menu. The server was horrible, my wife's wine glass broke and he just stood there and stared at us no offer of a towel or napkin to clean up. This was after waiting 20 mins to even place our drink orders, and while I was placing mine the waiter literally ran away to go run food for another table. No confirmation as to whether he got my order or not. Sadly I cannot recommend.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Our table was ready for us upon arrival, our server was very efficient, and the food was excellent. Even though there is live music, which we enjoy, the sound is soft enough that it does not interfere with conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeSuziQDined on 8/30/2014Waiter was very attentive to our needs, friendly, made recommendations. The food was pretty much outstanding. Everything cooked to perfection, great tasting, and healthy for you. Manager came over to check on us. All around a great experience. If I could give one point of feedback it would not be to the restaurant, but rather to parents that bring babies to an obviously adult atmosphere and have 6 months old at the bar, which distracts from the dining experience.Special Features:
- Nice BirthdayRSG1Dined on 8/30/2014We had a nice birthday out during Restaurant Week. The food was very good and the server was very attentive, but needed some seasoning. It made for a nice evening out at a new place for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Flights & Flatbreads!bdaybooVIPDined on 8/30/2014You can't beat this for a great start to an evening out. Great food, great wine, great service! The complementary valet parking also greatly helps at this location.Special Features:
- Packed with pizzazzShdimplesDined on 8/30/2014The atmosphere and food were packed with pizzazz. From the decor to the food, the presentation was wonderful. I went to Seasons 52 with a friend for lunch and will most definitely be back with other friends to show them this great find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rpruettDined on 8/29/2014top notch service. awesome atmosphere. love the piano barSpecial Features:
- Always great!ReefDined on 8/29/2014We have been here a few times now and have never been disappointed. Our service was amazing from every point. The menu has unique choices and everything tastes delicious! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place....howevermandgeats14Dined on 8/29/2014We've been here four or five times this year and it seems that servers forget to remove the first course plates before the second course arrives. This makes for very awkward transition from course to course. The night we were there the cedar plank salmon and filet were over salted. Scraping the salt off helped a bit but the quality of the fish and beef were masked. We will definitely go back as we enjoy the changing menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodwesthoustonfoodie1Dined on 8/29/2014We loved the freshness and variety of the food at Seasons 52. We give four stars to ambiance because it was icy cold in the restaurant. We know that all of Houston is over air conditioned in the summer, but even with a light sweater, it was cold. We highly recommend Seasons, but will remember to dress warmly on future visits.Special Features:
- Awesome dining experienceLunchtimeDivaDined on 8/29/2014Tried out this restaurant during Houston Restaurant Month. Excellent meal. Oria, our server, was spot on with recommendations. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No More Starbucks Meetings !!SnackSipSellDined on 8/28/2014Bar area is a great place to meet with clients. Boothes on the back side of the room are the best. Mid afternoon is hard to beat...it's quiet and the waiters can give you the attention required. Don't use Starbucks anymore! Seasons 52 @ City Centre will help you and your business attract a higher level of client. I suggest the Flights and Flatbreads...A wonderful way to snack, sip and sell.Special Features:
- Healthy & delishquynhspinsVIPDined on 8/28/2014Went with a friend the other day for lunch. Service was great, we had Denise. She was so giddy and excited that we loved our food. We had the steak and bleu cheese flatbread, Korean Duck Lettuce Wraps, and Mahi fish taco. It was delicious!! Would totally go here again and again. Great food, perfect portion sizes if you're trying to be good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very bad waiter. Manager no where.scswfsDined on 8/26/2014Waiter Saul should not be in this position. Asked for Restaurant Week menu. Brought lunch menu. Never checked on us. Unfriendly. Unaware until later that he overcharged us. Very slow service! Had to ask for more water. Never saw a manager. Complained as we left at the front and another customer was complaining at same time. Our dinner for 6 took 2-1/2 hours. NeverSpecial Features:
- Great FoodSeasonsnewbieDined on 8/26/2014Was there for my birthday dinner. Love, LOVE, LOVE the flatbread! Also enjoyed the lady singing and playing the piano. Not too loud not too quiet. Great ambiance. Delicious desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great HRW14 menuAmyluvsHouDined on 8/26/2014We already loved Seasons 52. The Houston Restaurant week menu was a great sampling of tastes. We had the flatbread apps that were crisp n flavorful. I can't wait to visits againSpecial Features:
- SuprisedJohnHoustonTXVIPDined on 8/26/2014I was very impressed with the food. I didn't know what to expect but I am impressed. I had the Trout and it was very good but I had a chance to taste the Swordfish and it was excellent!Special Features:
- What a great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Seasons 52 had great service and wonderful selection of wines and incredible food! Everything that we tried was excellent, and our waiter (Tyrin) really helped with his explanations and recommendations. There were no pressures to rush and we enjoyed taking our time. Do not miss the flatbreads and the seasonal recommendations... Fantastic! Can't wait to return and try something different!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentdgc1612Dined on 8/25/2014Had a small luncheon. Everything was outstanding. Waiter was excellent and food was great.Special Features:
- Excellent!medmeDined on 8/24/2014Only good things to say about our recent visit-food and service were outstanding. Our waiter realized we were a group not in a hurry and never rushed us. Thanks for the great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.