Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
842 W Sam Houston Parkway
Houston, TX 77024Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7134645252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Arduini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre - Best Restaurants in West Side ›
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre reviews from OpenTable diners
292 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (153)special occasion (151)good for groups (119)romantic (118)great for lunch (116)neighborhood gem (84)notable wine list (78)vibrant bar scene (50)hot spot (41)great for brunch (33)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (7)scenic view (5)Show More
- Good meeting placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Good den feeling, quality food, a favorite lunch spot for us. Parking is challenging at City Centre unless you like to valet...and we don't.Special Features:
- Great family ambiance.JWHoustonDined on 10/12/2014A modern and well decorated restaurant. Good food, great service and interesting wine tasting system. Family loved it. Shall return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entree description worthlessLuvsmonkeysDined on 10/8/2014I admit, I am picky and very selective when I order. That said, I try to find something on the menu that does not require asking for modifications. I ordered a salmon salad which met all my dietary and personal preferences without asking for any alterations. I was very disappointed when it arrived to find it had items in it that were not listed on the menu and missing items that should have been in it. I should have sent it back but did not wish to make my dining companions uncomfortable. On a positive note, the salmon was excellent.
- Repeat customercbs20115Dined on 10/7/2014I have been to Seasons 52 at this location many times. Quality of food and service is always excellent. Usually go there for business lunch or dinners. Can get a bit noisy. If 2-4 in your party, I'd recommend a booth. And the desserts in shot glasses ... a unique and tasty finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52enjoygooddiningDined on 10/1/2014I dined with a friend of mine and we were seated by a very loud group of people which made our conversation challenging at times. I liked the wine list and enjoyed a nice glass of wine. I ordered the salmon which would have been delicious however the seasoning was very salty and masked the great flavor of the salmon. A restaurant has to flunk all categories in one experience for me not to return so I would probably try this restaurant again and choose something else and request it be low sodium. Our server was very pleasant but it took him a long time to return and take my second drink order.Special Features:
- Love It!FoodloverDined on 9/30/2014I have been wanting to try this restaraunt for a while now and so I thought it was the perfect place to go for my birthday! I absolutely loved it, the food was amazing, the ambiance was very nice, and our waitor was great! I'm definitely planning on going back and will definitely recommend this place to my friends and family!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- houstongeoDined on 9/30/2014I thoought the food and the service were wonderful. My family had a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacle ServiceKlagunasVIPDined on 9/30/20145 star service for special occasions, we were made to feel extremely welcomed and importantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Night OUtChrisinHoustonDined on 9/27/2014My wife wanted to go to S52 for her birthday. A night away from the kids, it was just the 2 of us. We arrived early and enjoyed a cocktail in the bar. Considered having dinner at the bar because we enjoyed the singer, but we really wanted a table. So we got a booth in the bar...the best of both worlds. Our dinner courses came slow and although I think it bothered my wife a little, I really appreciated it. With 2 little ones, seldom do we get to enjoy a meal, much less spend more than 2 hours on drinks and dinner, without being rushed out the door so the staff can turn the table. While the food was very good, it wasn't particularly outstanding. However, the menu is refreshingly different than your typical restaurant.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Enjoyed dinner on Saturday night with a good friend!! Loved the food and the lighter portions which allowed us to have a perfectly sized dessert and not feel guilty or over-stuffed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!LuvgoodeatsDined on 9/26/2014This is my 1st time at Seasons 52, and I can't wait to go back. Absolutely fabulous food and service. Beautiful ambience. We had 2 birthdays to celebrate, and we were given complementary champagne and the birthday girls received complementary dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just ThereVariablePalateDined on 9/26/2014This review is very much based on my palate. Had dinner and the food was not exceptional based on the presentation and perceived brand of restaurant. Bland tasting food and appetizer (chicken skewers)Special Features:
- Lunch at Seasons 52restaurantqueenDined on 9/25/2014My friend and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch here, a first visit for both of us. We agreed it was a really nice restaurant....good drinks, food and wonderful desserts. Our waiter was excellent; he answered all our questions regarding the menu and gave helpful hints. I will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- Perfect mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Full of flavor and consistent standard. Remarkable service , always mindful of your time............Special Features:
- excellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Always excited to see the menu. One of the few places we return to regularly. Have been to both locations and quality has been consistent. Well done 52!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality restaurantDavidCDined on 9/21/2014The menu choices and the quality of the food are exceptional, really enjoyed the dinning experience.Special Features:
- OutonthetownoutonthetownDined on 9/21/2014For our first visit to Seasons 52, we were very impressed with the ambiance, service, drinks and especially the food. Several suggestions were provided by our waitress and we were not disappointed. This will become one of our new favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceGAO02Dined on 9/20/2014This place was great. Our waitress Denise was outstanding I loved her. She was so knowledgeable and very attentive.Special Features:
- amazing dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014My fiance and I went there for our 1st time and absolutely love it. We are planning to have our rehearsal dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, but really loudOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/20/2014Really good food. Our waitress Una moght have been the slowest person on the planet though. We were there for a couple hours and she checked on us once. Once she dropped off the check it took about 30 minutes for her to come back and get it. And it was really loud. I would return for the food, but I guess I am spoiled with Eddie V's serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic MealSmittyDined on 9/20/2014I brought my wife here for her birthday and they treated us to a wonderful meal. We had excellent service from Irving, great food, and they even threw in 2 free glasses of champagne!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service still need to improveFoodLoverDined on 9/19/2014This will be the 3rd time my husband and I go to there. The food never disappoints. Flavors are great and very unique. Like the Fall menu a lot. Try the Perfect Storm (cocktail) tart and sweet all together. The service, however, still lacks. Specifically, refilling drinks and water, clearing empty plates, and ensure the table is clean in between courses. Other than that, server was courteous and helpful. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JayloVIPDined on 9/18/2014I really like the food and service. Every time we've eaten there, had a manager come by the table to talk and ask how things are, etc. we asked about the duck yesterday, loved it, and the manager had the chef come out to answer our questions. He was so polite, really enthusiastic and told us any time we had any questions about the meal, let them know and the chefs will come out of the kitchen to talk. Food always fresh and tasty and good for you. Drinks, wine, it's all good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super slowKristinDined on 9/17/2014Reservation at 7. Sat down at 7. Got my first glass of wine at 7:30. :( Ordered food promptly, assuming it would be slower than drinks. It was. Got food at 8:30. :( Ran out of water 3 times. :( However, food was great and I will definitely try again soon. Everybody has a bad night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS NOT GOODRealtorDined on 9/15/2014Food was not good. Scallops overcooked. My lunch experiences in the past was good, but my guest were disappointed.Special Features:
- Good food like always!lnskoogDined on 9/14/2014Love this place! And it's time for their Autumn Menu! I had their cedar plan salmon which was to die for and my boyfriend go the oak grilled lamb chops. We are never disappointed by the food at Seasons 52. And our waiter was great!Special Features:
- Not a fan of the conceptsrhillDined on 9/13/2014Not a fan. Food was dry and cold. Wine list was great. Desserts were really small. The size of a shot glass. Slow service. Won't be back. It is a very beautiful restaurant. Staff was friendly.Special Features:
- ExcellentdesignbysergioDined on 9/12/2014I had a great dinner with my wife on our date night. The ambience is very cool and the wine list is awesome. The food, particularly the lamb, was great! And desert is incredible, awesome portion size. The deserts come in what looks like a shot glass but is very rich and rewarding.Special Features:
- Great ambiance and serviceGirls40thDined on 9/12/2014We went to celebrate a friend's birthday. We were greeted by a very friendly host and taken to a private area of the restaurant so we could enjoy each other's company (note: I didn't ask for this room, so it was a very pleasant surprise). The waiter was amazing. He took his time, answered all of our questions and treated us to a birthday dessert tower and champagne. Overall, it was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!!lovetobeservedDined on 9/12/2014I will return time and time again. Menu is interesting and food quality is superb.Special Features:
- Recent lunch experienceReturningsoonDined on 9/11/2014I recently visited Seasons 52 at City Centre and, as with past experiences there, found the food and service to be outstanding. I booked my reservation online, which was easy, and was met at the door by a professional staff. the food selection was as advertised, focusing on the season, and there were more choices that will make me want to come back again. The only notable issue was the "energetic" noise level there. This is a great environment for a social setting but not so much for a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a great experiencelovetobeservedDined on 9/11/2014I've had the pleasure of introducing this restaurant to two new people this week. I'm still a big fan!!Special Features:
- Fantastic Lunch!JuJuDined on 9/8/2014Every time I go to Seasons 52 at the City Centre I have an amazing experience. The food is always delicious, the service is outstanding and the ambiance perfect. I will continue to go back there over & over.Special Features:
- Won't returnRosswDined on 9/6/2014Very dissapointed. Although atmosphere was great, nothing else was. Pricey for the selection, mediocre bland food. Flat breads overpriced. I had trout wife had salmon, friends had shrimp and scallops. Only scallops were very good. Our friend particularly was disappointed with the shrimp. This is first restaurent I have ever reviewed and frankly was waiting for the opportunity. Need to increase selection and add some sing to the items. Hope this is helpful and good luck.
- Fresh foodCampmaVIPDined on 9/6/2014My hubby and I took my sister and mother in law here. They had never been before and really liked the food - they both got the grilled salmon salad. We tried the flatbread flight and it was very good. Mother in law loved th key lime pie dessert and we go the chocolate peanut butter dessert. I love Seasons 52 as the food is always fresh and light.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceFergHTownDined on 9/5/2014Highly Recommend Seasons Fifty Two for any occasion and RSPV. Had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014I've eaten here a couple of times and it's always been great! Love the menu choices!!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/3/2014Great expereince food is excellent and service was very good.Special Features:
- Nice for lunchgourmayVIPDined on 9/3/2014Have always had dinner at Seasons 52 and tried it for lunch. The menu is the same, but you can go on the lighter side. The flatbread is a good choice and we had a couple of good salads.
- MFFielderDined on 8/31/2014Lovely, would recommend to a friend, enjoyed the food and atmosphere, service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.