Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
842 W Sam Houston Parkway
Houston, TX 77024Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7134645252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nicholas Arduini
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 Houston City Centre
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre - Best Restaurants in West Side ›
Seasons 52 Houston City Centre reviews from OpenTable diners
326 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (181)special occasion (167)great for lunch (138)romantic (126)good for groups (118)notable wine list (94)neighborhood gem (91)vibrant bar scene (54)great for brunch (46)hot spot (44)late-night find (27)kid-friendly (9)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (5)Show More
- MFFielderDined on 8/31/2014Lovely, would recommend to a friend, enjoyed the food and atmosphere, service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014The entire experience was AMAZING. From the host to server to food to environment. Tyrin was our server and he went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. We will surely request him when we return. We even talked to the manager Ray and told him how much we loved the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Our table was ready for us upon arrival, our server was very efficient, and the food was excellent. Even though there is live music, which we enjoy, the sound is soft enough that it does not interfere with conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeSuziQDined on 8/30/2014Waiter was very attentive to our needs, friendly, made recommendations. The food was pretty much outstanding. Everything cooked to perfection, great tasting, and healthy for you. Manager came over to check on us. All around a great experience. If I could give one point of feedback it would not be to the restaurant, but rather to parents that bring babies to an obviously adult atmosphere and have 6 months old at the bar, which distracts from the dining experience.Special Features:
- Nice BirthdayRSG1Dined on 8/30/2014We had a nice birthday out during Restaurant Week. The food was very good and the server was very attentive, but needed some seasoning. It made for a nice evening out at a new place for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Flights & Flatbreads!bdaybooVIPDined on 8/30/2014You can't beat this for a great start to an evening out. Great food, great wine, great service! The complementary valet parking also greatly helps at this location.Special Features:
- Packed with pizzazzOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The atmosphere and food were packed with pizzazz. From the decor to the food, the presentation was wonderful. I went to Seasons 52 with a friend for lunch and will most definitely be back with other friends to show them this great find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rpruettDined on 8/29/2014top notch service. awesome atmosphere. love the piano barSpecial Features:
- Always great!ReefDined on 8/29/2014We have been here a few times now and have never been disappointed. Our service was amazing from every point. The menu has unique choices and everything tastes delicious! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place....howevermandgeats14Dined on 8/29/2014We've been here four or five times this year and it seems that servers forget to remove the first course plates before the second course arrives. This makes for very awkward transition from course to course. The night we were there the cedar plank salmon and filet were over salted. Scraping the salt off helped a bit but the quality of the fish and beef were masked. We will definitely go back as we enjoy the changing menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodwesthoustonfoodie1Dined on 8/29/2014We loved the freshness and variety of the food at Seasons 52. We give four stars to ambiance because it was icy cold in the restaurant. We know that all of Houston is over air conditioned in the summer, but even with a light sweater, it was cold. We highly recommend Seasons, but will remember to dress warmly on future visits.Special Features:
- Awesome dining experienceLunchtimeDivaDined on 8/29/2014Tried out this restaurant during Houston Restaurant Month. Excellent meal. Oria, our server, was spot on with recommendations. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No More Starbucks Meetings !!SnackSipSellDined on 8/28/2014Bar area is a great place to meet with clients. Boothes on the back side of the room are the best. Mid afternoon is hard to beat...it's quiet and the waiters can give you the attention required. Don't use Starbucks anymore! Seasons 52 @ City Centre will help you and your business attract a higher level of client. I suggest the Flights and Flatbreads...A wonderful way to snack, sip and sell.Special Features:
- Healthy & delishquynhspinsVIPDined on 8/28/2014Went with a friend the other day for lunch. Service was great, we had Denise. She was so giddy and excited that we loved our food. We had the steak and bleu cheese flatbread, Korean Duck Lettuce Wraps, and Mahi fish taco. It was delicious!! Would totally go here again and again. Great food, perfect portion sizes if you're trying to be good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very bad waiter. Manager no where.scswfsDined on 8/26/2014Waiter Saul should not be in this position. Asked for Restaurant Week menu. Brought lunch menu. Never checked on us. Unfriendly. Unaware until later that he overcharged us. Very slow service! Had to ask for more water. Never saw a manager. Complained as we left at the front and another customer was complaining at same time. Our dinner for 6 took 2-1/2 hours. NeverSpecial Features:
- Great FoodSeasonsnewbieDined on 8/26/2014Was there for my birthday dinner. Love, LOVE, LOVE the flatbread! Also enjoyed the lady singing and playing the piano. Not too loud not too quiet. Great ambiance. Delicious desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great HRW14 menuAmyluvsHouDined on 8/26/2014We already loved Seasons 52. The Houston Restaurant week menu was a great sampling of tastes. We had the flatbread apps that were crisp n flavorful. I can't wait to visits againSpecial Features:
- SuprisedJohnHoustonTXVIPDined on 8/26/2014I was very impressed with the food. I didn't know what to expect but I am impressed. I had the Trout and it was very good but I had a chance to taste the Swordfish and it was excellent!Special Features:
- What a great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Seasons 52 had great service and wonderful selection of wines and incredible food! Everything that we tried was excellent, and our waiter (Tyrin) really helped with his explanations and recommendations. There were no pressures to rush and we enjoyed taking our time. Do not miss the flatbreads and the seasonal recommendations... Fantastic! Can't wait to return and try something different!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentdgc1612Dined on 8/25/2014Had a small luncheon. Everything was outstanding. Waiter was excellent and food was great.Special Features:
- Excellent!medmeDined on 8/24/2014Only good things to say about our recent visit-food and service were outstanding. Our waiter realized we were a group not in a hurry and never rushed us. Thanks for the great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014Food is very good overall. The entree salads and flatbreads are especially nice. And the desserts are the perfect size...just the right amount. We would however not order the flank steak again as it did not have much flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodPBerryVIPDined on 8/23/2014Seasons 52 is a great place to get a good meal and insure that it is somewhat healthy. Every entree order on the menu is under 475 calories, and the portion size is appropriate for one person. I have been a few times and each time everyone at the table has been pleased with his/her meal.Special Features:
- New Favorite RestauranttexasladyDined on 8/23/2014We took advantage of HRW to try Seasons 52. We LOVED it!! The food was so fresh and beautifully prepared and presented. The service was excellent, and it's a beautiful restaurant. I had the Caramelized Sea Scallops and my husband had the Oak Grilled Filet, both dishes were excellent. The scallops melted in your mouth, and served over sweet corn risotto and sugar snap peas. My husband said his steak was prepared perfectly. We both had the Tomato and Haas Avocado Salad and agreed there is nothing like the taste of a real, homegrown tomato. The aged balsamic vinaigrette was a perfect dressing for the salad. They pour a very generous glass of wine and cocktails. We will definitely be back - every item on the menu sounded fabulous.Special Features:
- Good not greatCountryfoodieDined on 8/23/2014Nice venue. Excellent waitstaff. The beautiful salad greenest were drowned in dressing and the wood roasted pork was dry and unseasoned. Dessert was tasty and clever and wine list was goodSpecial Features:
- Birthday LunchDBosDined on 8/23/2014I took my two best friends on their birthday to Seasons 52. The food was delicious and our waiter was very attentive. He gave us each a glass of champagne to celebrate the birthdays along with a card. I like this restaurant as the food is fresh, tasty, and under 500 calories.Special Features:
- Great SurpriseSherryKayDined on 8/22/2014Was surprised to find a restaurant that was quiet enough to have a conversation with my dining companions. Great food too. Coming back for lunch this week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JessicaJessicaDined on 8/22/2014While the food was great, the service was so slow!! It took over an hour to eat lunch. The waiter took forever to come on our table and the food was very slow to come out. I would not recommend going on your lunch break as we were late getting back to work.
- amazing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014We had a great experience at Seasons 52. The waiter was friendly but not pushy. The manager came around to make sure everything was ok. The food was delicious. It was just a great time all around. A friend and I were catching up so we were there for 3 hrs and no one pressured us to finish up. I will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Perfect Atmosphere for a Biz LunchLoveStruckVIPDined on 8/20/2014The Seasons 52 team did a fantastic job of working around our lunch meeting presentations and dialogue. Thanks for creating such a positive experience for our entire team!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful NightTheButlerDined on 8/19/2014We come here a couple of times a month, whenever I don't feel like cooking. We know we will get good food cooked in a healthy, calorie-conscious way. It is one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The food was excellent and properly portioned! Flavors blended well. Not one out of 6 even hinted at any disappointment. You will be seeing more of our groups.Special Features:
- KatyLewHouDined on 8/18/2014Loved the singer playing the piano in the bar. She was great. The food was good and I like the premise of seasonal ingredients - I thought it could have been warmer though as it went cold almost immediately after being served. Our server was great - attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:
- Great Find!!RikkiBDined on 8/15/2014Loved it!!!! The food was fresh and very tasty!!! We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the Creme Brûlée ?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014We brought our two daughters here for a celebration dinner. Everything was perfect except my daughter had been looking forward to the Creme Brûlée which was absent from the desserts. Although everything tasted perfect it was a shame this dessert was absent. Hope it will make it back to the menu soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/15/2014Had a great time celebrating our anniversary. Food was great as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceDaleVIPDined on 8/13/2014The restaurant is beautiful and spread out, so it feels like you are in a small section, private, yet there are windows inside, all around. I like how the kitchen is visible from the dining area. The staff is wonderful, friendly and just the perfect amount of service. They don't rush you, yet they seem to be aware of your dining needs throughout the evening. The food is fantastic, and the fact that it is healthy, is a bonus for anyone. Just the right portions, not too small, not too much, and the salads are incredibly fresh. The arugula tasted as though it had just been picked from a garden. Everything is cooked to perfection and presentation is lovely. The wines are reasonable and the list is amazing. It is a complete dining pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New FavoriteFoodie4LifeDined on 8/11/2014Was introduced to the name by a co-worker. Found Seasons 52 on the annual Restaurant Week list and decided to give it a try. I truly love what I have experienced so far and will return to try items from the main menu. I've also recommended to others that are responsible for taking care of guest from out of town from time to time. This dining experience is added to that list. EVERYTHING was GREAT. I've already been twice, and look forward to visiting again, when the "Season" change.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always visit while in HoustonwhodatDined on 8/11/2014Even though this restaurant is a chain, it doesn't give that feel. First time I tried Seasons 52 was last year when my boyfriend took me during date night while in Houston. I was instantly hooked to their imaginative menu based on plates consisting of 475 calories or less. The plates are perfect for sharing or ording your own. The flatbreads are the BEST, my boyfriend and I order a different one every time!! Atmosphere is great, very roomie areas sure to please anyone for any ocassion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthy food good atmospheregrainfreefoodieDined on 8/11/2014gluten free menu was appreciated. valet parking a plus. We sat in the bar area in a booth, which was great for conversation with fellow diners. Pretty space and very accommdating servers. Will return for the fish "tacos" using lettuce instead of tortillas.Special Features: