Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
2428 E. Sunrise Blvd., The Galleria Mall
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9545371052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Whether you are planning a social celebration or a corporate gathering, our fresh and flavorful approach to dining is sure to delight your guests. You may select from the customized menus, or we can create a menu to fit your specific needs. Together we will create the event of the season! We invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com for additional information about our Group Dining Program.
- Private Party Contact: Megan Fortney 9545371052
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
277 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (150)fit for foodies (148)romantic (94)great for lunch (88)neighborhood gem (82)notable wine list (79)good for groups (79)vibrant bar scene (70)great for outdoor dining (69)hot spot (40)great for brunch (37)kid-friendly (21)late-night find (17)scenic view (5)Show More
- Excellent dinnermickonrunVIPDined on 8/31/2014Great food and calorie conscious are not usually something to be happy about but Seasons 52 does it perfect. Everything from flatbread appetizer to dessert was simply delicious. Service was very good as well. Can't wait to come back for the "Fall" menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food terrible serviceEspiDined on 8/30/2014Went there with a party of six on Saturday night. The place was pack but we had reservations. We were seated promptly in a nice round table. Then our waiter came and from that point on is was downhill. We have to chase him for water refill, he completely forgot the apoetizers. We could not complain because we could no fund him.He shiwed up after we finushed our main course. We i nentioned the apoetzers he just said "i will take off the bill". No kidding!!! No apologies what so ever. Then we had to chase him again to order dessert. He got $1 tip. In my opinion $1 too many
- Seasons 52 - Always GoodParksideDined on 8/30/2014The menu is always very good with a number of seasonal selections. Service and drink selections are also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningAlbertVIPDined on 8/28/2014We had a working dinner and had a great time. The live music was very nice, the service great and the food delicious. I had the Wood-Roasted Pork Tenderloin & Portobello with soft herb polenta, delicious! I have been to Seasons 52 restaurants many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Finally its back!lgc73VIPDined on 8/26/2014Thank you for bringing red velvet back! Have been waiting a long time...Special Features:
- JP manager never showed upChaneyneyDined on 8/23/2014Marco from the W restaurant highly recommended this place. He mentioned to contact JP, the GM. First things first, Aimee H was an amazing waitress! She handled the entire miscommunication beautifully. However, extremely disappointed in management. Something went wrong when we were seated by smelly silverware cleaning station behind the bar that smelled of chlorinate dirty rags. Needless to say, I was super excited initially to spend our last night here for our two year anniversary after receiving a phone call from the restaurant prior confirming whether there was a special occasion. In fact, there was. Nothing happened. Hopes went up and then straight down. Just make sure you don't get your hopes up.
- great local placemikeDined on 8/23/2014Food,service over all great Reservation was on time
- Great food fit for anyoneHighPocketsDined on 8/23/2014Our family recently enjoyed a lovely dining experience fit for all ages - good service, relaxed ambience, and great food to boot. The baby was welcome and the great-grandparents were able to find choices within their dietary restrictions. Seasons 52 is a go-to spot for any occasion - from a quick lunch on a busy day to celebrating with family and friends. Love that it's on Open Table, too - have used it many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceluisDined on 8/22/2014The only bad thing was that my table wasn't ready at our arrival , and they have me at different time reserved , but the rest was great we did have very good time , thanks.Special Features:
- Always a treat!Gourmet2020Dined on 8/21/2014When going there try to be seated in the bar area. It is more cozy than the main dining room. Listen to the tunes of a piano player. Enjoy the time with your date! Have a cocktail or a glass of wine. The selection is enormous. Choose your food from a list of dishes where none has more than 475 calories. Don't forget to leave room for dessert - served in a big shot glasses.Special Features:
- DannyDined on 8/19/2014We have eaten here a number of times and the food is always good and the sevice excellent. Try the mini deserts, wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food minus the guilt!GMS33306Dined on 8/18/2014Excellent healthy food with plenty of choices. Food prices are reasonable and the quality high. Accommodating kitchen can even please fussy children. Very good live entertainment makes for a pleasant ambience. Certainly worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE SEASONS 52PetiteoneDined on 8/17/2014Always very good I have never been disappointed in anything I have ordered. This time I took my 85 year old girlfriend to a birthday lunch (she had never been to Seasons). They seated us and gave her an envelope and inside was a birthday card with birthday wishes. I wish you could have seen the smile on her face. Then she ordered the crab wedge salad, perfect and I had the whole bronzino - - so superb. My girlfriend loves her desserts and Seasons did not disappoint her - when they brought out the several tiered dessert tray she turned into a little girl in a candy shop. Then they took our picture with the dessert tray and gave her a copy to take home. I am so happy I chose Seasons 52 for this occasion.Special Features:
- FILENOW1Dined on 8/16/2014THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE BOTH WAY OVER THE TOP. EVERYTHING WAS SERVRED AS ORDERED. THE WAIT STAFF WAS ATTENTIVE, YET NOT PUSHY. THEIR RECCOMENDATIONS WERE SPOT ON.Special Features:
- Consistently greatSnuznb411VIPDined on 8/14/2014Two of us had the trout - always excellent. The salmon is also always consistently good. The baby kale and caesar salad was good as well. We just keep on coming back - maybe has something to do with consistently good food and appropriately portioned and fresh. Thank you for being a visionary restaurant in a sea of clueless places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 52EastsiderDined on 8/14/2014Great spot for a light, healthy bite. Great bar area, piano bar after 7p. Staff goes above and beyond....Special Features:
- red velvet cake miniaturelgc73VIPDined on 8/8/2014chocolate dessert offerings stay constant. Red Velvet is a chocolate offering...so it should stay on the menu!Special Features:
- ALWAYS AMAZING!KateduckDined on 8/6/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and have yet to be disappointed. The food and service were great. There is a piano man in the lounge area after 7pm, which is awesome. It is our go-to place. LOVE IT!Special Features:
- OutstandingMichaelD53VIPDined on 8/2/2014A must visit in the Fort Lauderdale Area for a great dining experience. Food and Service is OUTSTANDING. Mari our server was awesome and treated us as if we were the only people in the place. Season 52 is a must if you see one in your zipcode.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional experienceLuvfinewineDined on 8/2/2014We went to Seasons 52 for an Anniversary dinner. From the moment we arrived they made the evening very special for us. A nice private table, Anniversary card, complimentary champaign, informative waiter, very romantic setting. The waiter even took a souvenir picture of us with the house camera & printed it & gave it to us in a frame. The food was fantastic & the service was excellent, Can't wait to go again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best healthy food in town.MichDined on 7/31/2014This restaurant is one of the best in florida. The food and ambiance are remarkable. Prices are not excessive and only quality food. Love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Good and HealthyLorettaVIPDined on 7/28/2014Always like to go here as you know what you are getting. Wine was good as was the flat bread and salad.Special Features:
- Healthy food.ClebannDined on 7/27/2014Best menu ever in florida. All restaurants Seasons 52 same food and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOISY and RESERVATIONS DON'T WORKLuigiDMDDined on 7/26/2014They do not give you any confirmation number or any proof in the e-mail, so when our family arrived there we were like any other walk-in.. had to wait 20 minutes. I was also disappointed with their Filet Mignon.. I Expected the quality of a good restaurant... nothing at all like at Timpano, Mortons or Brimstone. If you don't believe me... to try it... The place is nicely decorated and cozy but the loudness of everyone messes up a nice dinner.. :(
- Memorable experiencegreattasteDined on 7/26/2014I set up a surprise birthday party with 7 friends for my boyfriend's birthday. Not only was the food absolutely amazingly delicious, it was all healthy. Our waitress, Sabrina was very attentive and even offered to take a group photo of us when the dessert tray came out. It was such a great time - I would definately recommend this restaurant to any friends and family. I can't wait to dine there again!Special Features:
- One of our favoritesOpenTableUserDined on 7/26/2014We are great fans of Seasons 52. The food is great and the service is always friendly and professional.Special Features:
- NicespotontheBeachDined on 7/25/2014Busy Friday night but service was efficient. Food tasty and enjoy knowing the calorie count. Surprisingly good wine list. Flatbreads are the best I have ever had. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a winnerSnuznb411VIPDined on 7/25/2014I always look forward to the trout because it is fresh and moist and delicate. It is the best in town.Special Features:
- Skimpy servingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/23/2014I was actually hungry after I left. The rainbow trout was real small compared to ones I have had in the past.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bestestaurant chaingrayyakVIPDined on 7/23/2014Healthy and flavorful,which even extends to the cocktails,which would seem a contradiction Servers are exceptional,especially considering its a chain. They ought to do inservice videos for the restaurant industry.Special Features:
- CindyDined on 7/20/2014Excellent restaurant in the Ft. Lauderdale area. Not over priced like many of the others.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceIvy910Dined on 7/20/2014Our waiter was outstanding and went above and beyond to make our Anniversary lunch extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most enjoyable eveningNickyL25Dined on 7/19/2014We had the most enjoyable evening out with family last Saturday evening. We started with a few appetizers and drinks. Then dinner and dessert. The service was exceptional and our server was always present nearby and we never felt rushed. The selection was great and the portion sizes perfect. We've been here a few times and always look forward to returning.Special Features:
- Great Meal with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Wonderful meal. Portion size is perfect. The seasonal menu is a neat concept that works well.Special Features:
- Great ServiceDineexplorer18Dined on 7/18/2014This was my first time dining at this location and I was please beyond measure! Our server was very attentive and helpful and the restaurant did a fab job helping us celebrate a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerSnuznb411VIPDined on 7/18/2014Always love the trout. It's fresh, tasty and consistently good.Special Features:
- Great!Chris3412VIPDined on 7/17/2014All around great experience. It's very dark on restaurant side but much brighter on bar side (and I learned doesn't require a reservation!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceCanadianinnewyorkDined on 7/12/2014We have eaten at Season's 52 in Naples Florida several times. This experience prompted me to book dinner here on our way to Fort Lauderdale airport. The experience was exceptional. Service was impeccable. The food was excellent. Both my son and I both ordered the Filet Mignon. Done to perfection. and portion size was perfect. For appetizers, we ordered the Shrimp Scampi Skillet. The flavors haunt me, they were so good. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Excellent for a CelebrationFLLGuyDined on 7/12/2014We were celebrating some friend's 50th anniversary as a couple. The restaurant staff went out of their way to make it enjoyable and special. The food, as always, was unique and wonderful. The service was attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- Great seafoodDianaVIPDined on 7/12/2014Our lunch was excellent, fresh made pasta, flat bread and the fish was excellent, always a favorite from Florida to Arizona we frequent this restaurant for lunch and dinner! Great wait staff too!Special Features: