Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
2428 E. Sunrise Blvd., The Galleria Mall
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (954) 537-1052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Whether you are planning a social celebration or a corporate gathering, our fresh and flavorful approach to dining is sure to delight your guests. You may select from the customized menus, or we can create a menu to fit your specific needs. Together we will create the event of the season! We invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com for additional information about our Group Dining Program.
- Private Party Contact: Megan Fortney 9545371052
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
227 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (144)special occasion (116)romantic (86)good for groups (79)notable wine list (77)neighborhood gem (70)great for lunch (68)vibrant bar scene (53)great for outdoor dining (50)hot spot (34)late-night find (14)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (4)Show More
- Another wonderful experienceFrankinHKVIPDined on 11/23/2014I have been to Season's 52 several time and it has always been a delicious, relaxing experience. Staff are super friendly and professional. Food presentation, freshness and taste are always on point. The fact that they change the menu so often makes it more the reason to continue to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable first rate experienceJhurlVIPDined on 11/22/2014Seasons 52 is always reliable for a very good dining experience. Well prepared and interesting food served with top flight service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great outdoor diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2014enjoyed our dinner at Season 52 especially because it was outside. Inside is kind of noisy to have a conversation in a group (we were 6. Food was good, Really enjoyed the flatbread. Great idea with the small desserts. Were not excited about any other particular dish but they were OK. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently perfectChuckjerriDined on 11/20/2014Frequent diner at this establishment. Never been disapointed. Our server was Cydne R. and she was exceptional. Attentive, polite, professional and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceRichardDined on 11/17/2014We were celebrating two birthdays that were about a week apart. The restaurant phoned to ask about special occasions. When we arrived they had hand inscribed birthday cards for each. The waitress took our picture around the table and presented us with two prints at the end of the meal. We had special desserts crowned by a candle. Besides all the extra service, the food was uniformly excellent and service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 Fort LauderddaleLoveChimaDined on 11/15/2014I liked that the portions were realistic. We were able to have soup, salad, appetizer, dinner and dessert and left satisfied. The food was excellent everything was perfect.
- Always greatgoodeatsVIPDined on 11/13/2014enjoyed another wonderful dinner at Seasons 52. We are never disappointed, bringing friends out for dinner this is our go to restaurant. The menu is sure to please and always interesting. Love that they change menus seasonally, but still keep the basic favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Season 52 Never fails to Impress meFitFoodieLifeCoachDined on 11/12/2014My Dining experience at Seasons 52 has been consistently good every time I have come here. Better since that last time I came. Service is sharp and top notch. Food prep was on point and attention to detail was shown. For the money, quality and service Seasons 52 is one of the only restaurants that I would make an effort to come out for. I eat all organic and I am a gourmet cook so needless to say I am a bit of a food snob and refuse to pay for overpriced poor quality food. Season's 52 food quality is fantastic and ingredients are very fresh. This is a massive plus in my book.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeds expectationsChicago630VIPDined on 11/12/2014Restaurant exceeds expectations in all areas. This was my first visit to a Seasons 52. The restaurant has an immediate positive vibe to it. All dark, natural and cozy. Bar was vibrant and welcoming. You wanted to simply sit and hang out. We sat on the outdoor patio. All dishes are under 450 calories which caused me pause, but each dish was superb. The menu changes with the seasons , so this autumn menu offered plenty of mushrooms and squash. My companion had the glazed scallops on a bed of butternut squash risotto. Excellent. I chose the boneless trout which may have been the best I have ever had short of cooking it directly from a stream! The 4 bite desserts were a perfect way to end the meal. Service was attentive and friendly and the wine list was plentiful. I would recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceLexcormitDined on 11/10/2014Service was very poor. Food looked nice on the plate, but average taste. Not recommended.Special Features:
- Amazing Fall MenuFoodiemom3Dined on 11/8/2014The seasonal menu at Seasons 52 is always great, but the current fall menu is particularly fantastic. We started with the mushroom bisque, which was one of the best soups I have ever eaten (chock full of mushrooms)! The warm mushroom and arugula salad was divine, and my husband enjoyed the romaine and baby kale caesar; both salads were generously sized. We split the scallop entree, which was seasoned and cooked perfectly, and had just enough room to share 2 dessert shooters (pecan pie and chocolate peanut butter). Overall, a perfect birthday dinner with great ambiance, great service and delicious and nutritious food. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- always reliable for a good mealJoleneVIPDined on 11/6/2014I usually eat at their PBG location but the Ft Lauderdale location was just as good! Service and food are always perfect. Good for a casual meal or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/4/2014This used to be one of my favorite neighborhood restaurants, but prices have been going up while the charm has been going down. (Cedar planked salmon used to be $14, now it's $20 for the same plate.) Our waiter rattled off daily specials when we had barely taken our seats, and before offering a cocktail. He interrupted us every few seconds to ask for our order. Whereas service used to be professionally friendly, it's now impersonally brisk. High season has started here, but the dining room was only partially full, which may indicate that other diners feel the same way.
- TerrificRobnFLDined on 11/4/2014Have eaten here many times, this time it was exceptional. From the lobster flatbread thru dessert, everything was delicious. Server was very attentive and the atmosphere (we ate at a table in the bar) was great. Piano player was just loud enough without being distracting.Special Features:
- Great Food!8hereDined on 11/3/2014The food was excellent. We went back the next day to try other items on the menu. Everything about the place was outstanding. A tad on the noisy side the first night, but it didn't really affect our dining experience. The second night we sat in a different area of the restaurant and the noise was non existent. Something for everyone. I would not say this is a restaurant for children though, the selections don't seem like they would suit their palates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to improveJorgeVIPDined on 11/2/2014Seasons was a mix bag experience. We were seated at our table with ease. Menus were given but we have to go to the host station to ask for our waiter -it took a while to a point of discomfort- when server arrived -it was after another disappointing time of waiting- no apologies, nada! Poor signs of hospitality. Took our orders: flatbreads were very good and the rest of the food was just OK, my order was the fish recommendation: n Branzino, fish was nicely cook and tasty but came with what I considered dangerous tiny pieces of fish bones! Without any warning... I know how to handle that but I am sure most people don't. Desserts were good.
- Healthy diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We enjoy eating here as we know it is healthy dining but yet the food always tastes great. We both had the swordfish special and it was delicious.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesBklyngirlDined on 11/1/2014I always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. The food and wine selection is always interesting and delicious. The staff is very well trained and the service is impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLDwSPDined on 10/30/2014No disapointment, great food and good service Flat bed still the signature dishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service in South FloridaSteveVIPDined on 10/30/2014We loved the culinary delights at Seasons 52! Lots of creativity and festivity. But the best part was the incredibly attentive and professional service. Brooke is an amazing server and Robert literally went the extra mile to help my special guest find parking. I will come back again and again to treat the most important people in my life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always dependablepdeveloperVIPDined on 10/30/2014great guilt free dining, healthy food with low calorie counts. i eat gluten free and there are many many options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good and freshSnuznb411VIPDined on 10/27/2014As usual, had the trout. It is always good. Just make sure you specify how you want it cooked so that it is not overdone, which has just happened to us. I added the roasted Brussels sprouts and they were outstanding. This is one of our favorite restaurants because the food is tasty as well as healthy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014Nothing exciting on this menu. Ordered scallops, they were pretty much burnt, asked to redo. They brought back slightly burnt. Flat breads kinda soggy. Beef tenderloin pieces dry and over cooked.
- Love this place.JrsyDined on 10/25/2014Great food and drinks. Great service. Great atmosphere. What else do you need in a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lisaDined on 10/20/2014Love the fall menu the have right now! flatbread was a great appetizer. drinks were made with fresh squeezed juice. we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- DisappointingPatSDined on 10/19/2014We made reservations for four to celebrate our daughter's birthday, and that she has just completed her Master's degree. Reservations were at 5:00 and we arrived on time and dressed for dinner. To our surprise we were seated in the bar next to the waiters' station. The dining room was less than halve full, the bar was empty; though, from our table no other diners or tables were in view. There was a constant parade of waiters past our table going to and from the bar with drinks for other guests. It is obvious that the restaurant staff/management do not understand how to be good hosts. Our server was good and the food was good. The experience was disappointing, I am angry about how we were treated.
- Favorite Restaurantluv2dineDined on 10/18/2014With a wonderful menu that changes quarterly, we can always experience new dining pleasures, The food is outstanding, the service is excellent, and it's a great value. We've eaten there many times over the past several years, and each time, it's been a great experience. Season's 52 is our favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Quality First !!!MajodionisioVIPDined on 10/17/2014This restaurant have the Best quality products in Fort Lauderdale . Amazing scallops!!!! Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingFirecrestDined on 10/15/2014I've had dinners at Seasons 52 before & wanted to share my amazing experience with my husband & our friends. We were all extremely happy with the whole experience. From being seated right up to paying the bill. The food was absolutely incredible, everyone found it hard to believe that the meals were 475 calories & under especially since the plates were full of food. One of our friends is Italian and he was so impressed with the pasta, said it's the first time in the US that he's had pasta done the right way. The little desserts were a perfect ending to a perfect meal. The size was just right, full of flavour as well. We all had different desserts & each one was incredible. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousFoodieDined on 10/15/2014Great service. Our most favorite restaurant!!! Fabulous food. Love the portions. Amazing desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The status quo @ Seasons52ChuckjerriDined on 10/15/2014It has become routine for my wife and I to choose Seasons52 after we leave the performing arts in ft. Lauderdale. We enjoy everything that the restaurant has to offer. On this specific visit we were celebrating my wife's birthday and they went above and beyond. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 StarsRainbowe48Dined on 10/14/2014Season 52 is a restaurant that we like to go to for special occasions. The food is always great, the wait staff was terrific. The desserts are delicious. The wine flight was great. You can try three Reds or Whites then they will pour you one glass all for $10.00, great deal!Special Features:
- Special dealParticularVIPDined on 10/13/2014Between now and November 6, the Dine Out Fort Lauderdale menu at the Galleria Seasons 52 is a superb in that for thirty-five dollars, one receives a flat bread, a salad, and entrée and a desert, and for ten dollars more, a wine flight of three wines and then a glass of the wine of your choice. Our evening with three diners that each to something different provided a wonderful tasting menu opportunity at a reasonable price. The service was extremely friendly and accommodating and made us feel welcomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!JOHODined on 10/11/2014We have been dining at Seasons 52 for many years, and have ALWAYS had a great experience. Whether a romantic date night, a celebration of an occasion, or just an evening out with friends, we have found the food, service, ambiance and overall experience to be great! Try any of the soups or flatbreads, the salmon, trout or tuna...all delicious. And my favorite part of every meal.......the amazing and delectable desserts! And what's really great, this restaurant won't put you in the poor house! Very reasonably priced and great value for money. Give Seasons 52 a try - you won't be sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLettyDined on 10/10/2014Place looks really nice ... Great decor and great ambience. Food was outstanding ... Everything was really good. Desserts were awesome too. It was our second time there and we will go back for sure.Special Features:
- always good, always consistentSnuznb411VIPDined on 10/9/2014Always love the trout. This season, don't miss the special vegetable - roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and parmesan. It's a real treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine Flights Great IdeaHalloweenOwlVIPDined on 10/9/2014Never had wine flights here before. Great idea and the. Enjoyed a glass of our favorite. Food was fantastic. Had the salad, flatbreads and steak. Others enjoyed the scallops and samon. Will be back.Special Features:
- DameDined on 10/8/2014It's always an excellent experience start to finish.Special Features:
- always a very good experienceDebiDined on 10/7/2014We have never been unhappy with our dinner at Seasons 52Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlamronSlamronDined on 10/7/2014I am a regular (2-3 times monthly) and I always find the service courteous, efficient, no mistakes. The waiter knows in detail the specials, the prices are moderate, portions are normal, quality presentation and taste are consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.