Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
2428 E. Sunrise Blvd., The Galleria Mall
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9545371052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Whether you are planning a social celebration or a corporate gathering, our fresh and flavorful approach to dining is sure to delight your guests. You may select from the customized menus, or we can create a menu to fit your specific needs. Together we will create the event of the season! We invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com for additional information about our Group Dining Program.
- Private Party Contact: Megan Fortney 9545371052
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
259 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (137)fit for foodies (136)romantic (96)neighborhood gem (83)good for groups (80)great for lunch (77)notable wine list (77)vibrant bar scene (68)great for outdoor dining (62)hot spot (39)great for brunch (30)kid-friendly (19)late-night find (15)scenic view (6)Show More
- FantastiqueMamy69Dined on 9/17/2014Je vais à ce resto à chaque voyage en Floride. C'est toujours excellent. Le filet mignon est sublime tout comme le tartare de thon. Le service est courtois et attentionné. Très bon rapport qualité/prix.Special Features:
- WeeklyDinersDined on 9/17/2014Food was excellent. Service was superb. Our waiter, Rick, was extremely patient (4 women...2 over 90 yrs old) and professional. He went above and beyond "service".Special Features:
- Always to be on your list to eat atFoodieHeavenDined on 9/13/2014This venue is wonderful to eat, the staff are very helpful and the food is fit for a kings plate .... A MUSTSpecial Features:
- What happened?falcondiner59Dined on 9/13/2014The best part of the experience was our server Martin. Very attentive and a great personality. The food I have to say was terribly disappointing. I ordered the scallops which were overcooked and the risotto was dry. Not sure what was going on in the kitchen. It was the worst meal I ever had @52.Special Features:
- always a winnerSnuznb411VIPDined on 9/13/2014We always enjoy the scallops as well as the lemongrass salmon entree salad. The flavors are crisp and fresh and the jicama and mango make it special. We will always be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualBhappyDined on 9/12/2014Whenever we want a good meal with fresh food and interesting recipes we always think of seasons 52. It's a winnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerSnuznb411VIPDined on 9/10/2014The food is consistently good. The autumn menu featured roasted Brussels sprouts with toasty bread crumbs, parmesan and a little bit of bacon that was out of this world! The scallops were great as was the salmon and filet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, weak drinks.goodandhealthyDined on 9/9/2014All of the fish our party of 4 had was very good. The choice of vegetables (lots of them organic) was excellent. My only complaint is that we were disappointed in the signature/specialty martinis which weren't martinis at all- rather mixed drinks with very little alcohol.The flavors were interesting- the cucumber drink is too sweet- needed lemon or something and a lot more vodka.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodCraig4245VIPDined on 9/8/2014Started with the mushroom flatbread. Wow. Delicious. The had an entrée salad. Very good and full of crab. And of course ended with a little dessert shot. Amazing size and no guilt. Definitely want to go back and try more.Special Features:
- Very Pleasant Dinner with friendsTrebecDined on 9/7/2014This is an excellent dining experience, lovely decor and environment, great bar scene with live entertainment. The food is delicious and beautifully presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotStats314Dined on 9/7/2014Reviews were not wrong, the place was great! My date is a vegetarian and the menu choices for her were stellar. The waiter was right on with his recommendations.Special Features:
- Excellentdp4uDined on 9/7/2014Great service, great menu, great location, enjoyed the evening, would recommend to allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Season's 52 was GreatratlasVIPDined on 9/6/2014We had a birthday party for several adult couples and had a table top for 12. Our server was attentive and polite. The food was very good. I had the wedge salad with card which was very good. The scallops and lobsters were fresh and prepared very delicious. We received complementary desserts for the birthday folks. Prices were very reasonable.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantHealthconscience4Dined on 9/6/2014I love this restaurant the quality, the service, the portions, the freshness. It's an A+++ on our favorite list of restaurants!Special Features:
- LovelyjulieboenevansDined on 9/6/2014Hadn't been to Seasons 52 before, would highly recommend, the guy playing piano was amazing, the service was fantastic and the food was amazaing. The lobster flat bread was a bit bland but all other items fantastic. My only concern is that after dining a friend of mine sent me an article that the mall that this restaurant and others is attached had its food court shut down as did the attached restaurants. But, I assume it would not be open if it had not passed inspections with flying colorsSpecial Features:
- asesVIPDined on 9/5/2014The next day i found out they were closed by health dept twice recently very disappointing we go often and have always enjoyed food i hesitate to go back now
- Great place for a special occasion.EvieMarieDined on 9/3/2014I mentioned on our reservation that it was our anniversary. Upon arrival, the hostesses wished us a happy anniversary and gave us an anniversary card. Once seated our server also wished us a happy anniversary and took our picture having a champagne toast and immediately had it framed for us. The service was impeccable. He recommended two great wines for me and my husband according to our preference. We started with the Lump Crap, Roasted Shrimp and Spinach stuffed mushrooms that was very tasty without the added greasy/buttery feeling. I ordered the caramelized grilled sea scallops and they were done to perfection served atop a butternut squash risotto. My husband ordered the Lamb. We were both completely satisfied with our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!HeidiVIPDined on 8/31/2014I have never been disappointed at Season's 52. Even if you don't like the seasonal selections, they have a standard menu which has enough selections for everyone. During our last visit the Branzino was outstanding as was the lobster flatbread.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnermickonrunVIPDined on 8/31/2014Great food and calorie conscious are not usually something to be happy about but Seasons 52 does it perfect. Everything from flatbread appetizer to dessert was simply delicious. Service was very good as well. Can't wait to come back for the "Fall" menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food terrible serviceEspiDined on 8/30/2014Went there with a party of six on Saturday night. The place was pack but we had reservations. We were seated promptly in a nice round table. Then our waiter came and from that point on is was downhill. We have to chase him for water refill, he completely forgot the apoetizers. We could not complain because we could no fund him.He shiwed up after we finushed our main course. We i nentioned the apoetzers he just said "i will take off the bill". No kidding!!! No apologies what so ever. Then we had to chase him again to order dessert. He got $1 tip. In my opinion $1 too many
- Seasons 52 - Always GoodParksideDined on 8/30/2014The menu is always very good with a number of seasonal selections. Service and drink selections are also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningAlbertVIPDined on 8/28/2014We had a working dinner and had a great time. The live music was very nice, the service great and the food delicious. I had the Wood-Roasted Pork Tenderloin & Portobello with soft herb polenta, delicious! I have been to Seasons 52 restaurants many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Finally its back!lgc73VIPDined on 8/26/2014Thank you for bringing red velvet back! Have been waiting a long time...Special Features:
- JP manager never showed upChaneyneyDined on 8/23/2014Marco from the W restaurant highly recommended this place. He mentioned to contact JP, the GM. First things first, Aimee H was an amazing waitress! She handled the entire miscommunication beautifully. However, extremely disappointed in management. Something went wrong when we were seated by smelly silverware cleaning station behind the bar that smelled of chlorinate dirty rags. Needless to say, I was super excited initially to spend our last night here for our two year anniversary after receiving a phone call from the restaurant prior confirming whether there was a special occasion. In fact, there was. Nothing happened. Hopes went up and then straight down. Just make sure you don't get your hopes up.
- great local placemikeDined on 8/23/2014Food,service over all great Reservation was on time
- Great food fit for anyoneHighPocketsDined on 8/23/2014Our family recently enjoyed a lovely dining experience fit for all ages - good service, relaxed ambience, and great food to boot. The baby was welcome and the great-grandparents were able to find choices within their dietary restrictions. Seasons 52 is a go-to spot for any occasion - from a quick lunch on a busy day to celebrating with family and friends. Love that it's on Open Table, too - have used it many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceluisDined on 8/22/2014The only bad thing was that my table wasn't ready at our arrival , and they have me at different time reserved , but the rest was great we did have very good time , thanks.Special Features:
- Always a treat!Gourmet2020Dined on 8/21/2014When going there try to be seated in the bar area. It is more cozy than the main dining room. Listen to the tunes of a piano player. Enjoy the time with your date! Have a cocktail or a glass of wine. The selection is enormous. Choose your food from a list of dishes where none has more than 475 calories. Don't forget to leave room for dessert - served in a big shot glasses.Special Features:
- DannyDined on 8/19/2014We have eaten here a number of times and the food is always good and the sevice excellent. Try the mini deserts, wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food minus the guilt!GMS33306Dined on 8/18/2014Excellent healthy food with plenty of choices. Food prices are reasonable and the quality high. Accommodating kitchen can even please fussy children. Very good live entertainment makes for a pleasant ambience. Certainly worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE SEASONS 52PetiteoneDined on 8/17/2014Always very good I have never been disappointed in anything I have ordered. This time I took my 85 year old girlfriend to a birthday lunch (she had never been to Seasons). They seated us and gave her an envelope and inside was a birthday card with birthday wishes. I wish you could have seen the smile on her face. Then she ordered the crab wedge salad, perfect and I had the whole bronzino - - so superb. My girlfriend loves her desserts and Seasons did not disappoint her - when they brought out the several tiered dessert tray she turned into a little girl in a candy shop. Then they took our picture with the dessert tray and gave her a copy to take home. I am so happy I chose Seasons 52 for this occasion.Special Features:
- FILENOW1Dined on 8/16/2014THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE BOTH WAY OVER THE TOP. EVERYTHING WAS SERVRED AS ORDERED. THE WAIT STAFF WAS ATTENTIVE, YET NOT PUSHY. THEIR RECCOMENDATIONS WERE SPOT ON.Special Features:
- Consistently greatSnuznb411VIPDined on 8/14/2014Two of us had the trout - always excellent. The salmon is also always consistently good. The baby kale and caesar salad was good as well. We just keep on coming back - maybe has something to do with consistently good food and appropriately portioned and fresh. Thank you for being a visionary restaurant in a sea of clueless places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 52EastsiderDined on 8/14/2014Great spot for a light, healthy bite. Great bar area, piano bar after 7p. Staff goes above and beyond....Special Features:
- red velvet cake miniaturelgc73VIPDined on 8/8/2014chocolate dessert offerings stay constant. Red Velvet is a chocolate offering...so it should stay on the menu!Special Features:
- ALWAYS AMAZING!KateduckDined on 8/6/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and have yet to be disappointed. The food and service were great. There is a piano man in the lounge area after 7pm, which is awesome. It is our go-to place. LOVE IT!Special Features:
- OutstandingMichaelD53VIPDined on 8/2/2014A must visit in the Fort Lauderdale Area for a great dining experience. Food and Service is OUTSTANDING. Mari our server was awesome and treated us as if we were the only people in the place. Season 52 is a must if you see one in your zipcode.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional experienceLuvfinewineDined on 8/2/2014We went to Seasons 52 for an Anniversary dinner. From the moment we arrived they made the evening very special for us. A nice private table, Anniversary card, complimentary champaign, informative waiter, very romantic setting. The waiter even took a souvenir picture of us with the house camera & printed it & gave it to us in a frame. The food was fantastic & the service was excellent, Can't wait to go again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best healthy food in town.MichDined on 7/31/2014This restaurant is one of the best in florida. The food and ambiance are remarkable. Prices are not excessive and only quality food. Love this restaurant.Special Features:
- Good and HealthyLorettaVIPDined on 7/28/2014Always like to go here as you know what you are getting. Wine was good as was the flat bread and salad.Special Features: