Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
2428 E. Sunrise Blvd., The Galleria Mall
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 9545371052
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Thomas Tarr
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Whether you are planning a social celebration or a corporate gathering, our fresh and flavorful approach to dining is sure to delight your guests. You may select from the customized menus, or we can create a menu to fit your specific needs. Together we will create the event of the season! We invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com for additional information about our Group Dining Program.
- Private Party Contact: Megan Fortney 9545371052
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Seasons 52 - Ft. Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
234 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (142)special occasion (128)romantic (91)good for groups (83)notable wine list (75)great for lunch (71)neighborhood gem (71)vibrant bar scene (56)great for outdoor dining (54)hot spot (35)great for brunch (22)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (15)scenic view (5)Show More
- Consistently good and freshSnuznb411VIPDined on 10/27/2014As usual, had the trout. It is always good. Just make sure you specify how you want it cooked so that it is not overdone, which has just happened to us. I added the roasted Brussels sprouts and they were outstanding. This is one of our favorite restaurants because the food is tasty as well as healthy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014Nothing exciting on this menu. Ordered scallops, they were pretty much burnt, asked to redo. They brought back slightly burnt. Flat breads kinda soggy. Beef tenderloin pieces dry and over cooked.
- Love this place.JrsyDined on 10/25/2014Great food and drinks. Great service. Great atmosphere. What else do you need in a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lisaDined on 10/20/2014Love the fall menu the have right now! flatbread was a great appetizer. drinks were made with fresh squeezed juice. we will be back soonSpecial Features:
- DisappointingPatSDined on 10/19/2014We made reservations for four to celebrate our daughter's birthday, and that she has just completed her Master's degree. Reservations were at 5:00 and we arrived on time and dressed for dinner. To our surprise we were seated in the bar next to the waiters' station. The dining room was less than halve full, the bar was empty; though, from our table no other diners or tables were in view. There was a constant parade of waiters past our table going to and from the bar with drinks for other guests. It is obvious that the restaurant staff/management do not understand how to be good hosts. Our server was good and the food was good. The experience was disappointing, I am angry about how we were treated.
- Favorite Restaurantluv2dineDined on 10/18/2014With a wonderful menu that changes quarterly, we can always experience new dining pleasures, The food is outstanding, the service is excellent, and it's a great value. We've eaten there many times over the past several years, and each time, it's been a great experience. Season's 52 is our favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Quality First !!!MajodionisioVIPDined on 10/17/2014This restaurant have the Best quality products in Fort Lauderdale . Amazing scallops!!!! Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingFirecrestDined on 10/15/2014I've had dinners at Seasons 52 before & wanted to share my amazing experience with my husband & our friends. We were all extremely happy with the whole experience. From being seated right up to paying the bill. The food was absolutely incredible, everyone found it hard to believe that the meals were 475 calories & under especially since the plates were full of food. One of our friends is Italian and he was so impressed with the pasta, said it's the first time in the US that he's had pasta done the right way. The little desserts were a perfect ending to a perfect meal. The size was just right, full of flavour as well. We all had different desserts & each one was incredible. I highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousFoodieDined on 10/15/2014Great service. Our most favorite restaurant!!! Fabulous food. Love the portions. Amazing desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The status quo @ Seasons52ChuckjerriDined on 10/15/2014It has become routine for my wife and I to choose Seasons52 after we leave the performing arts in ft. Lauderdale. We enjoy everything that the restaurant has to offer. On this specific visit we were celebrating my wife's birthday and they went above and beyond. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 StarsRainbowe48Dined on 10/14/2014Season 52 is a restaurant that we like to go to for special occasions. The food is always great, the wait staff was terrific. The desserts are delicious. The wine flight was great. You can try three Reds or Whites then they will pour you one glass all for $10.00, great deal!Special Features:
- Special dealParticularVIPDined on 10/13/2014Between now and November 6, the Dine Out Fort Lauderdale menu at the Galleria Seasons 52 is a superb in that for thirty-five dollars, one receives a flat bread, a salad, and entrée and a desert, and for ten dollars more, a wine flight of three wines and then a glass of the wine of your choice. Our evening with three diners that each to something different provided a wonderful tasting menu opportunity at a reasonable price. The service was extremely friendly and accommodating and made us feel welcomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!JOHODined on 10/11/2014We have been dining at Seasons 52 for many years, and have ALWAYS had a great experience. Whether a romantic date night, a celebration of an occasion, or just an evening out with friends, we have found the food, service, ambiance and overall experience to be great! Try any of the soups or flatbreads, the salmon, trout or tuna...all delicious. And my favorite part of every meal.......the amazing and delectable desserts! And what's really great, this restaurant won't put you in the poor house! Very reasonably priced and great value for money. Give Seasons 52 a try - you won't be sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLettyDined on 10/10/2014Place looks really nice ... Great decor and great ambience. Food was outstanding ... Everything was really good. Desserts were awesome too. It was our second time there and we will go back for sure.Special Features:
- always good, always consistentSnuznb411VIPDined on 10/9/2014Always love the trout. This season, don't miss the special vegetable - roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and parmesan. It's a real treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine Flights Great IdeaHalloweenOwlVIPDined on 10/9/2014Never had wine flights here before. Great idea and the. Enjoyed a glass of our favorite. Food was fantastic. Had the salad, flatbreads and steak. Others enjoyed the scallops and samon. Will be back.Special Features:
- DameDined on 10/8/2014It's always an excellent experience start to finish.Special Features:
- always a very good experienceDebiDined on 10/7/2014We have never been unhappy with our dinner at Seasons 52Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlamronSlamronDined on 10/7/2014I am a regular (2-3 times monthly) and I always find the service courteous, efficient, no mistakes. The waiter knows in detail the specials, the prices are moderate, portions are normal, quality presentation and taste are consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good time of year for the patioDSdinerVIPDined on 10/6/2014Food consistent as usual between the different locations...server was not always on top of the game...
- Mmmm mmm goodFoodieVIPDined on 10/5/2014Always consistently good Great service Neighborhood gemSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendedJaySanDined on 10/4/2014Great food and service. The ambiance is great, one can actually enjoy a great meal while listening to music and talking.Special Features:
- Never disappoints....GigiVIPDined on 10/3/2014We celebrated two birthdays and Nigel was great!!! Will continue to come back... Thank you for making the event so special!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationjerzeeeegirlDined on 10/2/2014wonderful time with friends...fabulous,food, service and ambience!!! one of my favorites places to dine....will be back!Special Features:
- Good food but service needs workLorettaVIPDined on 10/2/2014My girlfriend took me there for my birthday. We have been there several times and only one other time we had bad service. Our waiter acted like we were a bother to be there. Meanwhile they were not busy. Your help needs a refresher course on how to treat customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Great time, with the exception of patrons in the booth behind us. Very loud and obnoxious too the point where we could not hear each other speaking at our own table.Special Features:
- Season 52 Tops In Ft. LauderdaleRZManDined on 9/27/2014Seasons 52 is our absolute favorite restaurant in all of South FLorida; whether dining alone or joining with friends we have never had a bad experience or meal at this restaurant. As indicated by its name, the menu is constantly upgraded by season, always fresh and well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous new wrapsSnuznb411VIPDined on 9/26/2014Wow! I had the Korean duck wrap for lunch. It was absolutely fantastic. A little messy to keep the duck inside the butter lettuce but it's worth it - just eat a little of it with a fork first. The contents of the wrap are more tasty than actually spicy, with a refreshing kick from the fresh mint. Just out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mehunimpressiveDined on 9/25/2014Nice looking place but all in all just a meh experience. The food was pretty bland and the prices wern't all that reasonable.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experiencebobsterDined on 9/25/2014This is a first rate restaurant. The staff is pleasant. The food is amazing starting with some special appetizers like the Tuna Tartare. The wine list is very good but a little pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULLY CONSISTENTSnuznb411VIPDined on 9/23/2014We always love the trout. This season the special roasted Brussels sprouts vegetable is fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceHappytohelpDined on 9/20/2014We love this place. Always great service and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointswhybocaDined on 9/20/2014This location particularly!! Highly recommend for good food and great service. My compliments to the managementSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantastiqueMamy69Dined on 9/17/2014Je vais à ce resto à chaque voyage en Floride. C'est toujours excellent. Le filet mignon est sublime tout comme le tartare de thon. Le service est courtois et attentionné. Très bon rapport qualité/prix.Special Features:
- WeeklyDinersDined on 9/17/2014Food was excellent. Service was superb. Our waiter, Rick, was extremely patient (4 women...2 over 90 yrs old) and professional. He went above and beyond "service".Special Features:
- Great Date NightPapiVIPDined on 9/15/2014Really had a great time. Food, drinks and atmosphere was terrific. Service was friendly and helpful. Need to come back more often.Special Features:
- Always to be on your list to eat atFoodieHeavenDined on 9/13/2014This venue is wonderful to eat, the staff are very helpful and the food is fit for a kings plate .... A MUSTSpecial Features:
- What happened?falcondiner59Dined on 9/13/2014The best part of the experience was our server Martin. Very attentive and a great personality. The food I have to say was terribly disappointing. I ordered the scallops which were overcooked and the risotto was dry. Not sure what was going on in the kitchen. It was the worst meal I ever had @52.Special Features:
- always a winnerSnuznb411VIPDined on 9/13/2014We always enjoy the scallops as well as the lemongrass salmon entree salad. The flavors are crisp and fresh and the jicama and mango make it special. We will always be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualBhappyDined on 9/12/2014Whenever we want a good meal with fresh food and interesting recipes we always think of seasons 52. It's a winnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.