Seasons 52 - Edison
217 Lafayette Ave
Edison, NJ 08837Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Edison
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7326321852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Hurd
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Edison
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Edison - Best Restaurants in Edison ›
Seasons 52 - Edison reviews from OpenTable diners
275 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (160)fit for foodies (150)notable wine list (117)good for groups (117)neighborhood gem (93)romantic (87)great for lunch (75)vibrant bar scene (72)hot spot (50)great for brunch (25)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (17)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)Show More
- Food is always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2014I have been to a few Seasons 52 and have never been disappointed. The food is always good and well presented. The wine list is very good and the ambiance is great. I just dont feel that the value is there for the money, especially for dinner. I also do not like what they did with the valet parking. The parking lot is at the mall and there is plenty of parking close to the restaurant. Dont know why they block most of it off for valet. Let people park themselves and just have one section for valet. We went on a Monday night and ther were the non valet parkers jockeying for spaces and clogging the aisles. The signage arrows and do not enter signs were very confusing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere; great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Overall a pleasant experience; greeter and hostess were very welcoming. Superb food and ambience was also a plus. Highly recommend for others to go check it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- appetizers & drinksOverRatedVIPDined on 9/21/2014Infused martinis are perfect!!! Apps were very good, this season's menu just has too many mushrooms!! Overall very good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite place to eatLuvG00df00dDined on 9/20/2014I have been to this restaurant in Florida & do excited when they opened one close by. Very fresh & vibrant food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!CinnamonbrownDined on 9/20/2014I have visited Seasons 52 years ago in Atlanta and was excited that they brought one to NJ. The food was great. Looking forward to going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Delicious, yet good for you in all ways, food. Nice atmosphere. Excellent service.Special Features:
- Nice time!Travelers1Dined on 9/19/2014We went for a friends B-day and had a very nice time! With one exception the lamb chops I had ordered for my main course was very tough and wasn't able or willing to finish. The Manager came by and apologized and took it off our bill and bought us dessert!! Our waiter was fabulous!Special Features:
- pleasant experiencechickieDined on 9/19/2014This is the second time for me and both times were excellent. I'd come again and would highly recommend Seasons 52Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantFoodLoverDined on 9/18/2014The food was delicious, attractively presented and reasonably priced. They have a variety of desserts in small glasses. Nice ending to dinner without too much calories. Our server was personable and patient.Special Features:
- Consistently good food - nice placeRichVIPDined on 9/13/2014I frequent Seasons 52 often, up and down the East Coast. The food is consistently good and they always offer some interesting choices. Two of our party had two drinks from the "special menu" that they loved. Two others had the quail from the Chef's menu. Absolutely delicious. You do not find quail often on a menu, particularly at a corporately owned restaurant. A good wine selection coupled with four different deserts made us all smile and truly enjoy the experience. My three companions now know why I eat at Seasons 52 so often.Special Features:
- Seasons 52outstandingDined on 9/13/2014The service was outstanding. My waitress was extremely accommodating and very sweet. we went for my brother and sister in laws anniversary. this restaurant , made the occasion very special, I loved the food but if you are with a diehard, meat & potatoes kind of person, this is not the restaurant for them. I loved the food and I will go back many times. I will suggest this restaurant over and over againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was greatMLopezVIPDined on 9/13/2014Everything was great, my only critique would be to expand the cocktail menu with more options that would be enticing for gentlemen...it's hard for me to order a skinny martini with fresh fruits.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch at Seasons 52ChicagoCatDined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for fresh food, exceptional ambiance and bend-over-backwards for you service, this is the place. While not the least expensive restaurant around, Seasons 52 really delivers. My friends and I had a lovely lunch and this choice proved to be the perfect place. It's really special especially with all the vegetarian options on the menu. Three thumbs up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great Place1PRGirlDined on 9/12/2014It was my first time at Seasons 52, and the staff really made me feel special. I was celebrating my birthday and they gave me a birthday card, a picture and dessert. I will absolutely return; the experience was really good. We had an awesome time in this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parent's Anniversary Night OutBookie15Dined on 9/10/2014A great dinning experience. I will return. Everything from the table preparedness, celebratory toast, waitstaff, meal, & after dinner treats were outstanding. All aspects of our dining experience either met or exceeded our expectations. Some portions of the food that can be ordered separately were small; namely - the crab lump on field greens, and the roasted sprouts. The scallops were excellent (tender and tasty) but not much risotto with them. The Filet/Steak was excellent. The shrimp scampi was a little salty but also tasty. The desserts were very rich and very sweet. But, they too were good! The waitstaff is great. Our waitress was engaging, knowledgeable & thoughtful. There was a pianist at the bar. Very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014We celebrated my parents' wedding anniversary. Party of 4 adults + 2 kids for dinner on a weekday. Staff was already waiting for us and had set a special table aside. They had left a card for my parents and a special gift. Attention as great and they even accepted to switch a wine which we did not like (the wine taste, since the wine was not spoiled!). Food options for the kids were good and overall we had a great experience.Special Features:
- steak on saladgreatfoodnikDined on 9/6/2014Steak was perfect, but the salad was not noteworthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experience,but wouldn't returnMoPoDined on 9/5/2014This was a nice restaurant and the service was good, but I was underwhelmed by the food. I understand that everything is under 475 calories, however I felt like that was done at the expense of the taste of my entree. I would have enjoyed my experience much more if the flavor of my meal (rack of lamb) was not lacking.Special Features:
- Great foodfoodieDined on 9/5/2014Fantastic food and great service. Vegetarian options were delicious. I ordered a rack of lamb that was as good as I've ever eaten. Nice ambience, perhaps a tad noisy. The wines were very good tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful DiningbirdsthewordVIPDined on 9/5/2014The atmosphere was very calming with music/vocals coming from the bar. Service was attentive and helpful selecting food and wine. Salads were crisp and fresh, flat bread special with lobster was delicious, bronzino entree was cooked perfectly. My scallop entree was good but I prefer my scallops a little less cooked. They were a tad over done for my taste. Coffees and one dessert finished a wonderful evening. It was our third visit and we will continue to go to Season 52 with their health thoughtful menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLeogirl29Dined on 9/3/2014Great atmosphere , friendly service , healthy selections. ... Highly reccomend !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a Special OccassionRedsoxDined on 9/3/2014I took my sister here for her birthday and she loved it. The service was outstanding,the presentation of the food was enticing and well prepared. Keep room for their mini indulgences, well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new spot!DinnerFor2Dined on 9/2/2014Our waitress Teresa was great! She was down to earth and did a great job. The food was delicious. Perfect amount to not feel over stuffed. I would suggest that they fluffy up their mashed potatoes though.. Just looked like the side dishes were finished wayyy before the steak. But overall experience was great and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52FoodieDined on 9/1/2014food was expensive than expected but the dessert was DELICIOUSSpecial Features:
- Flavor filled dishesMp99Dined on 8/31/2014The menu had much variety and there was nothing we ordered that did not delight us. Very flavorful and nicely presented. They may have been short of staff as our server was very nice but we went long periods of time before we saw her.Special Features:
- Nice spotOldgoldboots8Dined on 8/31/2014Great location for a first date. The atmosphere was perfect. My date was impressed with the atmosphere. Not overly expensive. The portion sizes were perfect.Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!SusanDined on 8/31/2014Seasons 52 is an excellent restaurant with amazingly wonderful service. The ambiance is great and the live music is terrific. The food is incredible. There's something for everyone on the menu, but especially for people who are not interested in huge portions and only meat. The presentation of the food on the plate is beautiful and very interesting. The desserts are unreal! Good drink specials with a huge menu of wine to pick from. Our server "John" was so nice and really made the meal very special. We will definitely frequent Seasons 52 often.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceJeffLDined on 8/30/2014We had the third opportunity to dine at Seasons 52 with friends. The food is exceptional. From appetizers to desserts, we were all impressed with the place. Our server, Genesis, was a delight. She provided excellent service and was justly rewarded. For a chain restaurant this place is an amazing find.Special Features:
- Great choice.JandKDDined on 8/30/2014Everything was just excellent! Can't wait to try their fall menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & AmbiancejazzybobDined on 8/30/2014Seasons 52 is a relatively new restaurant in Middlesex County, but it has made its mark. When you first enter the restaurant, you are met by a very ice wooded lobby. To the far right you can see the open kitchen which is very impressive. We requested a booth and were seated in a nice one located in their piano bar. Their menu was on the limited side but covered all bases. We sample their flatbreads, which were delicious. Our appetizers and entrees were ample in size and great tasting. W highly recommend the Lump Crab, Roasted Shrimp & Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms, Cedar Plan Salmon and Rack of Lamb. The great food along with the piano bar atmosphere made for a great evening out. We will definitely make it a regular spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious healthy mealDawgzsDined on 8/29/2014Friendly service,good food and terrific atmosphere equals great date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerSeasonedfirstimerDined on 8/29/2014Food was excellent. Would highly recommend. Appreciated the Chanteuse, that added to the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last VisitAprile11Dined on 8/29/2014Third time dining. First two times were excellant. Disappointment third time. Last time was suggested to request the outstanding server who waited our table. When requested, told he was doing a"food run", whatever that may mean to a diner. Were told we would not be rushd,when in fact we were. Food was brought out two times while not even half way through our cocktails. As to the cocktails, we ordered two Dirty Martinis, which when brought to us, were in fact not "Dirty". It took several waitresses and 15 minutes for the proper cocktails to arrive. The establishment may be saving on payroll by hiring younger, inexperienced staff, but at the cost of returning patrons. Perhaps better training for staff reproduce our original experience.
- Casual eleganceAjhhockeyDined on 8/28/2014Have been to this new local gem several times. Excellent wine menu and bar service. Food is excellent. Service is outstanding. Can't wait to try the next seasonal menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealEatupDined on 8/28/2014I have been frequenting the Edison location and have always enjoyed my dinner. Fabulous servers and food. Can't go wrong for a good evening out. Seasons 52 has brightened up the Menlo Park area. Looking forward to going back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great night outdsimmonds53Dined on 8/28/2014I am a definite fan of Seasons 52. I've been at least 5 or 6 times since it opened. Every person I've brought has claimed it as their new favorite restaurant. The food it great, the atmosphere is just right, and I always enjoy the piano bar music in the background. Service staff is always pleasant and efficient. Never a wait for food. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014While the food was excellent, the service was the best. Our waitress was friendly, attentive, and VERY knowledgeable and the menu. Between the good food and service, I'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great: now with Tesla SuperchargersjsergeantDined on 8/26/2014This is the third time I have been at this Seasons 52 location. I really like the ambience, the food and the service. It's a great location if you are arranging a get-together with people from NYC, Philly and places in between, which is what I've done twice. Now that there's a Tesla Supercharger within walking distance it's even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neverhomeVIPDined on 8/26/2014Love to get a dinner that is so tasty and under 475 calories! We shared a tomato flatbread to start. All dinners were salmon, 2 cedar plank and one the sockeye special, which was excellent. Aha..a mini indulgence!Special Features:
- YoungSGINZVIPDined on 8/23/2014Noisy Different but good Desserts cute, good, small Service underwhelming Drinks and food pricey 3 drinks, 4 people,tax and tip $184Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.