Seasons 52 - Edison
217 Lafayette Ave
Edison, NJ 08837Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Edison
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (732) 632-1852
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Hurd
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Edison
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Edison - Best Restaurants in Edison ›
Seasons 52 - Edison reviews from OpenTable diners
289 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (154)fit for foodies (144)notable wine list (143)good for groups (122)romantic (96)neighborhood gem (92)vibrant bar scene (82)great for lunch (73)hot spot (69)kid-friendly (23)late-night find (22)great for brunch (21)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (4)Show More
- BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/25/2014The food was great and our waiter Jenna was the best!.. The atmosphere was amazing..i will definetly visit againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Food was simple and unpretentious just as I like. Ambiance was good and noise level was low enough that conversation could be heard by all without straining or shouting. All in all a very comfortable relaxed meal. Happy we chose this restaurant. Service needs a little polish but was acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visit for wife's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/23/2014I made a reservation at Season's 52 to celebrate my wife's birthday with close friends. When we arrived, our table was ready, and there was a birthday card and flowers waiting on the table for my wife, arranged by the restaurant. Our waitress Izzy was fantastic! She was attentive, and enthusiastic about the food, wine and restaurant in general. She made some wonderful suggestions. The food was unique and tastefully prepared (both for the palate and plate presentation). The restaurant was crowded, but the noise level was not loud, and we felt like we had our own space. A wonderful evening overall. We even had a picture taken to commemorate my wife's birthday dinner. Bravo!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service, great food, great menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/21/2014All around above average. Pricey for a chain, our dinner for four was 230$, but the menu was excellent. Portions were spot on.Special Features:
- AnthonyDined on 11/21/2014Great menu good service. Food was well prepared. Our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 11/20/14AmericanDreamDined on 11/20/2014Overall, the experience was okay. Just some flaws particularly with the temperature of the food and the delivery of the food. Part of the meats were cold in my wife's dish. When they delivered the sides the waiter's cloth napkin was all over my son's dish. Their removal of the dishes and the cleaning of the table before dessert was also not done well at all. Still a good place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food, wine, environment and servicelabtDined on 11/19/2014Looks Season 52 is commited to customer satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SS48Dined on 11/18/2014Your revieThey came to our table and took our family's picture . Nice momento.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Restaurant!VinnDoggDined on 11/15/2014If your in the Menlo Park area, a MUST stop! Great service "thank you Lisa", fantastic food, great atmosphere! I will be a regular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So many great choicesVeggygirlDined on 11/14/2014Great food, great place and great company! I went with my sister, daughter and best friend and we enjoyed every bite of our meal. Our dining included four delicious courses (the bite-sized desserts are a must) and a recommended Pinot Nior that was perfect! This was my second time dining here and I'm already planning the next visit. So much more to try! And by the way, I'm a vegetarian!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JT20Dined on 11/12/2014Great food and ambiance. I would definitely recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodEatupDined on 11/12/2014Have been here several times. Always a treat- good food and service. The area really needed Seasons 52 to class it up. Go here if you want to have a special nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute decisionSouthwesternVacationerVIPDined on 11/11/2014After a short shopping trip we decided to have dinner out at Season's 52. I've eaten at this chain when I was out of town but it was my first time at this restaurant. I've come to expect great service, fresh food that is well prepared, served hot and even healthy. This outlet did not disappoint. Our server recommended a seasonal specialty flatbread that was delicious. We each chose an entree, my wife got the trout and I had the shrimp. Again, we were more than pleased. Hard to believe with these portions and accompaniments that each dish is under 475 calories. I'm sure to stop back when in the Menlo shopping area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotDaymondawgVIPDined on 11/11/2014This is the second time I have eaten at the restaurant and I continue to be impressed. The food is very tasty and the service has been outstanding, The waiter/waitresses are very imformative and helpful. I will definately be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/11/2014Great Service. On the pricey side but then again the service and quality of the food merit the price.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerLoveSeasons52Dined on 11/8/2014The night was awesome. Our server was wonderful, she took a photo of us and put it in a holder which was so nice of her! She was terrific! Great service, great food and I love those desert shot glasses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service????vestorDined on 11/8/2014always enjoy food. had tolerance in 1st 6months .4 visits and only one good waiter. 'runners' still don't get correct meals to correct locations. too bad.....I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid RestaurantTonyKVIPDined on 11/8/2014I have dined at a few Seasons 52 locations around the country. The restaurant never fails to impress and this one is no exception. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome experienceluv2eatoutDined on 11/8/2014The food we ordered was amazing and the server was great too. She helped us picking up some good vegetarian options. This place had a separate menu for Vegetarians and lot of options for Wine. Definitely a good experience for special occasion. I would definitely go back there again!!Special Features:
- Cool placeAnthonyDined on 11/7/2014Nice place very organized.server Anthony was friendly and knowledgeable. Food was good and drinks were great. Had funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Health ConcsciousholymolieDined on 11/7/2014If you like to eat out, but worry about calories, this restaurant gives you the opportunity to eat healthy, happily, and without too much damage to the calorie count. The option is all yours. The food is delicious. The service was excellant. A great selection of fine wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The first visit...NBLGDined on 11/5/2014My first taste of Seasons 52 Edison was excellent. Relaxing and cozy atmosphere, friendly service, busy but not too crowded and good food all made for a memorable evening. Very welcoming and accommodating combined with my dinner partner made for a near magical experience.Special Features:
- Pleasant !customerDined on 11/4/2014The atmosphere was nice , good food but the scallops were a little over cooked and the service a little slow but over all I had a great time ! Will go again on next occasion !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014We attended the restaurant for a business meeting and the food/service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and ambianceLeelovesfoodVIPDined on 11/3/2014Loved the menu! Organic vegetables and an amazing wine list! Loved this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food just not enoughHungryDined on 11/1/2014Food was great. Scene was great. The food portions was very small. Don't go in there with an empty stomach.Special Features:
- NO Go on SaturdaysSweetTPieDined on 11/1/2014I've been here many times but this was the first time I went on a Saturday night. Not a good time for service and food. My olives were cold and I sent back two drinks because they tasted nothing like they do during the week. It was my only weekend experience and my worst. We went back again on a Tuesday and it was fabulous as usual. Saturdays are not good yet here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of SightMaelinVIPDined on 11/1/2014This was my second time going to Seasons, and this time it was just as great as the first or even better, due to the new fall menu. OMG the food was so good, I am still thinking about it, can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10.31.14OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/31/2014Their twist on an Old Fashion was delicious. Chicken pesto flat bread was great. Lamb chops never disappoint. Roasted garlic Brussel sprouts were very tasty Pecan pie shooter is the only dessert to get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014love the fresh food, the trout, caramelized brussel sprouts, flat breads oh just everything is greateSpecial Features:
- Great ambiance, average foodwag13Dined on 10/30/2014We ordered 2 appetizers: the herb crusted mozzarella (almost flavorless) and the stuffed mushrooms, which were excellent. For entrées, I ordered the turkey skewer, and my husband got the scallops. The scallops were average, and the accompanying risotto was horrible - mushy and way too buttery. My turkey was great, and the pilaf would have been terrific if there was more than half an ounce of it on the plate. It came with BBQ sauce that was in the tiniest little saucer I've ever seen. Definitely not enough. The prices are my biggest criticism. We spent $68 on 2 appetizers, 2 entrées, and 2 glasses of tap water (NO ALCOHOL!). The portions were relatively small, and we left hungry! I'd be willing to give it one more shot. Maybe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GemfinderLuvG00df00dDined on 10/26/2014I have been going to Seasons52 in Florida for years. When it opened a location in NJ, I was thrilled as it has ambiance, reasonably priced for quality, fresh and unique menu choices. It continues to be my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ExpensiveOverpriced52Dined on 10/26/2014The waitress was very slow and it was 2 people in the party and it took 2 hours for us to get out of the restraunt. There were no manager that came around to ask us how our meal was. I would never recommend this to a friend the portions were very small and definately not worth the price.Special Features:
- A great time had by allOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/25/2014Second time eating here. Will be back many more times. Nice menu choices. Had two non-meat eaters and they had no problems finding many things to choose from. Great server and the dessert shooters at $2.50 each are a real treat.Special Features:
- amazingPattyDined on 10/25/2014I celebrated my birthday with family. We had a large group and we were surprisingly seated in a private room which was perfect. Our waiter Chris was extremely efficient as were all that took care of us. Everyone in my party enjoyed their meal. I had a wonderful birthday dinning experience. Thank you to everyone at Seasons 52. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh & vibrantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014Everything from the food, to the bar area/ dining & wine/drink list was fresh/modern. Singing piano player really added to the atmosphere. Overall a tasty menu with a vibrant atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surpriseLuv2dineDined on 10/23/2014Had a 5p reservation but the place was pretty empty although filled up quickly for a Thursday. The happy hour specials were good and tasty. The server was pleasant and was able to recommend several wines that paired nicely with our entrees. It was also pleasant that there was a singer playing piano by the bar which was entertaining and not overpowering. Nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not loving FallNotlovingfallDined on 10/22/2014My friends and I were excited to try the new Fall menu and I gotta say the whole experience was disappointing. In the past we have been very happy with our two prior visitsin Spring and Summer. The restaurant was very noisy. While the maître d was pleasant the waiter was a bit overbearing. Longest we've ever waited for our food and even that was disappointing. Stuffed mushroom app. was messy and dry. Scallops were good but the butternut risotto left a waxy feeling in your mouth. Broccalini was bland, no seasoning at all. Pretty much a bad night all around. Very surprisedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just didTuesdayvisitDined on 10/21/2014Drinks were sent back twice. Food was too salty and not cooked properly..Special Features:
- What a find!luvz2cookmomDined on 10/19/2014I've had friends tell me how good Seasons 52 is, couldn't wait to try it out! Went for a special family birthday, they had a birthday card on the table when we got there and everyone working there said "Happy Birthday", very thoughtful! Great food, superior service and we truly felt like we were "away from it all" dining there. Kudos to the bartender as well, I had the most delicious pear cocktail-yum! We will most definitely be back!Special Features: