Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
321 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 3054428552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McCormick
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
274 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (141)good for groups (122)fit for foodies (112)neighborhood gem (100)romantic (99)great for lunch (91)vibrant bar scene (85)notable wine list (79)hot spot (45)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (22)great for brunch (21)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (7)Show More
- One of this rate restaurant...NathalieDined on 10/23/2014I love season 52 restaurants. The ambiance is what makes me want to go there regularly. This was the first time I experienced it in Coral Gables, Florida and there was one issue that I did not like. I arrived with my guest and announced that I have a reservation. The waiter told me to give him one minute. Then another couple came in after us and without a reservation and was seated right away. I did not appreciate that. We did not wait long to be seated but it defeated the purpose for me to have made a reservation. This was inappropriate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014One of the best restaurants I've been to in Miami. Beautiful scenery and great atmosphere. The waitress was extremely friendly and helpful and it's a great place to take someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MeaganleeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Dinner is always great here, fresh food, and healthy. Wait staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodRuthDined on 10/18/2014Seasons 52 is one of our favorite restaurants. We know the food and the service is always good. It is near our neighborhood and parking is easily available. We told the server we had theater tickets and had to be out at a certain time. We were finished on time. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons52BocaFoodSnobDined on 10/12/2014Been to Seasons52 twice now. Excellent food. Creative menus. Wonderful atmosphere. Great for romantic date, business meeting, adult friends to get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good expirianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014took a group of customers for dinner and both the dinner and servive was excellentSpecial Features:
- Pretty expensive very averagePleaseDined on 10/11/2014Seasons 52 seems to struggle with a challenge common to many upscale restaurant chains of how to deliver a top notch product on a systematic basis that all of their restaurants can meet. Their interior decor is excellent, as is their wine list. Our food on Saturday night wasn't bad. Unfortunately, it also wasn't good. It was simply pretty much without any taste. I think the problem is simply that the chefs are trying to follow a master recipe to the letter, and in the process of following the instructions to the letter they allow the instructions to become more important than the taste of the food they are delivering. The check however was completely consistent with an upscale restaurant. Diner prices would have been appropriate.
- juliachildsiamnotDined on 10/9/2014We always enjoy Seasons 52....the autumn menu is greatSpecial Features:
- SeatingJLCEJDined on 10/4/2014I always like to seat next to the kitchen to enjoy with my husband how the chefs are preparing the plates. It is something we enjoy every time we visit season 52. Last time when making the reservation, we add this request to the special comment, but obviously was not notice by the lady at the front. On the other hand we were seated away from the ketchen despite there was a table aveilable in the area we requested. We visit this restaurant at least 2 times a month because of the great service and the food, but it would be appreciated if this simple requests are overcome when the possibility exist. The service was like always great.Special Features:
- Consistency with the food & serviceEddieDined on 10/4/2014As always had a great meal .... Great food and service. Friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Dieting Date Night!ExSoldier45Dined on 10/4/2014My wife and I chose Seasons 52 for several reasons. SHE loves it for the low calorie food that helps her stick to her diet while still loving the experience of eating. I love it for the awesome food and the great service and ultra friendly staff. The ambiance is great for our "date night" as we have been married 26+ years and are working on keeping the romance alive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWoozieVIPDined on 10/3/2014This restaurant is fantastic!! The staff is so friendly, they make you feel right at home. The Manager always comes to our table to greet us!! Very nice!Special Features:
- Usually great, but..mnycDined on 10/2/2014Season's 52 is actually a chain of restaurants that bases their menu around the seasons. They also claim that all of their dishes are less than 475 calories, so they have to find unique ways to flavor things without a lot of fats or sugars. To that point, things might taste a little different that you would expect. My butternut squash was well seasoned and much lighter than I've tasted before, which was a good thing, but my filet mingon was kind of flat. I also took points off for service this time, mainly because of drinks not arriving on time. To be fair, the bar was out of oranges, so our waiter went down the block to buy one for my friend's drink.Special Features:
- Good Food Served Too QuicklyThompyDined on 9/30/2014Two out of three courses were excellent. The flatbreads are great. We also had excellent soups and salads. The food looks, feels and is healthy and wholesome. The main (fish) was over salted; something I have noticed here before, but otherwise was alright. The cocktails are innovative and really tasty as are the desserts. My big moan about this restaurant is the way service is rushed. For the third time at this location the main course was served to us while we were still finishing the starters. It is not a race. It was only 9pm (and they serve until much later). Good food should not be rushed and doing so spoils the experience. We did tell the manager about this in 2013, but it seems to still be prevalent.
- Terrible Service, OK FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014We had a reservation at noon for a party of nine and my instructions upon reservation were that we only had an hour. Despite the dining room being almost completely empty, we had to wait for our table and were not seated until 12:15. Our waitress could not have been worse. She was inattentive and rude. At one point the entire table had empty water glasses and the food was still not out after over 30 minutes. When I inquired she was rude and unapologetic. We often take groups of employees here for lunch as it is close the office and usually good food. Needless to say we will be looking for a new place to have these lunches.
- Love this placeAnitaDined on 9/27/2014It's wonderful here. The food tastes incredible! And their Miami spice menu is one of the best. Will definitely be going to them again for next year'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52NickyL25Dined on 9/26/2014We chose Seasons 52 for a get together with friends visiting from Atlanta. It is a restaurant with a great atmosphere, good food all prepared on site (fresh) and reasonable prices. We had a wonderful dinner and our guests did too. The valet parking was right out front ($8) and as it was raining when we left we were happy about that.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 Timely FoodDumbdudeVIPDined on 9/24/2014This restaurant has consistency and good food. The seasonal changes are most interesting. The grilled trout was outstanding.
- we luv yaOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/23/2014we have been to this location several times and always had a great experience. starting at reception, everyone is always charming. we find great, healthy food at a great value. we love the wine flights ! what a deal !Special Features:
- Great miami spiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/21/2014We had the Miami spice menu and each person had enough food for one more person. The food delicious as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh and Fabulous!mwoodukDined on 9/21/2014I took my girlfriend here for her birthday lunch. She ordered Roma tomato flatbread to start, then a delicious burger which came with home style pickled in a cute jar, and a side salad of field greens. I ordered stuffed mushrooms (with shrimp and crab, topped with Panko breadcrumbs) for my appetizer and then three Duck Tacos which had two great dipping sauces and a side salad of Quinoa with citrus which was outstanding. I enjoyed a glass of Casas del Bosque Reserva Sauvignon Blanc from Casablanca, Chile which was delicious - slightly fruity but with a very dry finish - I loved it! She enjoyed a glass of Mosel. All the food was fantastic and you can taste the freshness of the ingredients. Service was outstanding. We were made very welcome!Special Features:
- Great Restaurant!WebbwomanDined on 9/20/2014This is a great Restaurant with great food! Dined here on my Birthday with friends. We had reservations and we were seated immediately upon arrival. The service staff were all very friendly and attentive. All of our entrees were delicious and the desserts were yummy! Loved the atmosphere of this restaurant as well, it is warm and inviting as well as spacious. Love the concept of changing the menu with the seasons. Will definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/20145 friends celebrated their birthday month at Season 52 and ordered off the Miami Spice menu. Great time. Server and food was excellent. Just a little too noisy to hear individual conversations. Reservations were easy to make online. A real plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceCharliepVIPDined on 9/17/2014Everything is great here except that it is one of those restaurants that is always freezing, so cold it takes away from enjoying your meal :(. The warmest area is near the bar.Special Features:
- ExcellentTakiDined on 9/17/2014We, four of us, had a wonderful time. We were celebrating a friend belated birthday and she enjoyed this dinner very much. Foods were good and friendly service as always. Seasons52 is one of my favorites.Special Features:
- Love this restaurantapikramenosDined on 9/17/2014My mom and I had a wonderful meal here and will come back time and time again!Special Features:
- We'll Go Backk8skateDined on 9/16/2014My spouse and I celebrated an anniversary here and were pleased. Dana, our server was very kind and knowledgeable- she has tasted the wines so she was able to answer my Qs. I found the perfect pairing. The food was inspired and delicious. The music from the piano bar was lovely and lots of fun! Thank you for the instant photo & frame to commemorate our special evening.Special Features:
- Love Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I love going here on date night without the kids. We go here several times a year and love the seasonal menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 Coral GablesjuliachildsiamnotDined on 9/13/2014We had a delightful dinner. We were seated immediately upon arrival in a small side room....just a few tables. This allowed a great atmosphere for conversation.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had a good meal in a nice environment. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceSundayDined on 9/12/2014Excellent experience always at this restaurant, loving he food and drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceSeasonsistheplace2goDined on 9/12/2014I have to admit I had a wonderful time. The food was incredible!! The service was also a great experience. I've gone 3 times so far and this last time was for a special occasion. Highly recommend Seasons 52 to anyone I meet. The only one thing that I had trouble with was with how loud it was. I think it is amazing how you have live music in the restaurant but it was a bit too loud for me. I wasn't able to have a conversation without having to speak louder than usual or have to lean towards the person. Other than that I would rate you guys a 8 out of 10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 52 MiamiEddie1207Dined on 9/12/2014Typical of all the S52s we have visited, but no on site parking.Special Features:
- FoodJaleDined on 9/11/2014Excellent food Great atmosphere Delicious dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014The place was noisy. I asked for a well-lit table and they sat us is a dark place. The food was great; the service was slow and the waiter was incompetent. He served a beer in the bottle; we had to ask for a glass. We had to ask for a straw. We had to ask for dessert and then waited 1/2 hour until the restaurant cleared out. I had emailed my reservation and received several reminders as well as a phone call, but very disappointed with the service once we got there.Special Features:
- Not worth the priceNolegirl16Dined on 9/7/2014I went to Seasons for the Miami spice was honestly disappointed in the quality of the food. As an Master's Nutrition student I'm a firm believer in the quality of ingredients and how they are put together and I was very disappointed. If it wasn't that it was "special pricing" because of the Miami spice deal I would have sent back my meal. I ordered the beef tacos, and I would have a better taco getting it off a food truck and the flat breads that they recommend are nothing more than a cracker with dressing on it. Would never go back and food is WAY over priced for the quality they give.Special Features:
- SurprisedDissapointedDined on 9/7/2014Expecting a simple place, we were amazed at the great looking venue and their menu list. Definitely loved this place and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never failsSilpineyDined on 9/6/2014Seasons 52 is a true gem the food as always very good and the overall ambiance was just great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliablevickyVIPDined on 9/4/2014As always reliable in taste with the added benefit of portioned calories. Food was fresh and the specials were very tastySpecial Features:
- Loved it, as usual.DPWO21Dined on 9/3/2014I go to Seasons 52 atleast twice a month, and I am always satisfied. The management is precise. The product is key. The lighting is just right. I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.