Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
321 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 3054428552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McCormick
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
316 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (168)good for groups (138)neighborhood gem (124)fit for foodies (116)great for lunch (104)romantic (99)vibrant bar scene (90)notable wine list (84)hot spot (47)late-night find (35)great for brunch (31)kid-friendly (25)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (9)Show More
- A complete dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Excellent service! We were celebrating a special occasion and our server went above and beyond in welcoming us, answering our many questions, and making great recommendations. Food presentation is appealing, and ingredients really taste wonderfully fresh. We were considerably late for our reservation, and though they weren't busy, they were super accommodating. Ambiance at the piano bar was festive but not over the top--just perfect. Seasons 52 never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great option!GauchaemMiamiDined on 8/25/2014I found this restaurant very nice and confortable. The service is always friendly and the food delicious. For the second time, I had a quinoa salad that is delicious! For the main course, I had steak taco, which was just good! The mini desserts to choose are wonderful and with the correct size for sugar! I sure recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Very good for a date and great for groups. Not too much light but no so dark either. Perfect way to get the night started or a great place to keep it simple and sufficient. Live Pianist is a great plus!Special Features:
- amazing placelidiaitsanderDined on 8/23/2014Love it I highly recommended. .. everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Logistics on ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I had a reservation at 730pm for 6. We were seated immediately, however timing was really off. Everything was super rushed, appetizers, dinners, desserts. You need to work out the reservation logistics, server started cleaning the table 10 min after dessert, cleaned the table over 4 times indicating it was time to leave, very obvious and annoying. we were planning to stay for extra drinks but I was extremely turned off by service. if you have several reservations back to back plan in advance timing so clients have enjoy their meal in a proper manner. not going anymore to Seasons 52 and not recommending this place to anyone. very disappointed. the only thing that saved the night was the taste of the food and the music.Special Features:
- Good food...AntonioVIPDined on 8/23/2014Nice restaurant. Food was good. Service was ok this time. The server was a little distracted. She spilt a glass of iced water over my 7 years old son. She does not even offer us a towel or napkin to get him dry. No drinks or water were offered during almost one hour waiting for entres. The manager showed up to apologize offering him a small dessert... Come on! A $2.75 mini indulgence? Really? Later a check including an alcoholic drink I never had. Nice restaurant, good food, unattentive server.I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful sunset at seasonsxoDPDined on 8/20/2014Our food was delicious, the atmosphere, a birthday celebration for a friend was wonderful and so was our server.Special Features:
- Deliciousnerdboy88Dined on 8/19/2014The staff was very friendly and the food from the Miami Spice menu was delicious. I especially enjoyed the scallops! Definitely coming back!Special Features:
- Great food, service was ok!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014I've been there several times and it's always been excellent service and food. I recently went to celebrate my birthday. I made a reservation and it was nice that the restaurant had a birthday card from the GM waiting on the table. The only flaw of the night was our waitress, who may have been new. After being seated, we waited 15min and eventually I had to get up and go to the receptionist and advise them that no one had ever come to our table. Eventually she came, but the service was lack-lustered. I think she was maybe new because she ended up dropping and breaking wine glasses. Like I said I've been here numerous times and the service was great. I just think I got a bad waitress this particular time, but the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VivianaDined on 8/17/2014First of all we had ordered 3 meals and we only received 2 plates , since the waitress didnt hear my husband place his order. My son had mentioned to the waitress it was my birthday in order to surprise me and she completely blew him off . He had to spoil the surprise by mentioning to me what she had done . He waited till the check thinking she was going to surprise me then and it never happened.
- RobertoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Excellent value, good food, good ambiance, good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two thumbs up!elimuDined on 8/16/2014We had a great time! We went on a Saturday night, and although it was very busy, we did not feel neglected or rushed. Food was delicious- light but filling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT meal!DreheissDined on 8/16/2014One of the best meals I have had in a long time. Everything was excellent. My wife's filet was cooked perfectly and on par with any high end steak house. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- Great evening out!DaveDined on 8/16/2014Second time dining at this chain, prior visit in San Diego and the same results! Wonderful evening, great food and service. We selected the Miami Spice menu and it was amazing not only quality of the food but the amount. EXCELLENT value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive and not fillingChicoDined on 8/16/2014Food was pricey and I left out of there hungry, even after ordering a soup and appetizer. Great place but very small portionsSpecial Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Great food and great service. Didn't feel bad that all entrees are less than 500 calories. Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulDRaquelDined on 8/15/2014Once again we had an excellent dinner at Seasons 52. Their Roma flatbread is outstanding. We also had the tuna and scallop dishes. They were delicious, fresh, and lovely in presentation. Seasons 52 has an excellent marketing approach to their desserts making it impossible even for the most disciplined person to decline. We received excellent service (Joel). The room temperature of their restaurant tends to be much colder than comfortable for us, but we pointed that out in this last visit and they responded by adjusting it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!!!!Reina12Dined on 8/15/2014We met up with a friend who we hadn't seen in a long time. The appetizers were delicious, the wine was so smooth and the scallops were absolutely perfect. And the mini desserts were delectable. I can't wait to go back. We LOVE Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGCelebrationDined on 8/10/2014Celebrating my girlfriend's birthday, the service we received was above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place but regular foodLemanDined on 8/10/2014We were there to celebrate a family reunion. The restaurant ambience is very sophisticated but the food was very disappointing, plus the wine was served in a inappropriate temperature, even when we asked to the waiter to refresh the wine. The desserts save the day, were amazing.Special Features:
- SERVICE WAS EXCELLENTsurprisedDined on 8/10/2014I always love the flatbreads. The steak fries were too burned and tasted like it. The waitress was very quick and always checked in on us to see if we needed anything.Special Features:
- Good food excellent service4starsDined on 8/9/2014As always I find that Seasons is a good restaurant to go to in the Gables. I find the menu a bit small when it comes to choices but it suits all appetites and the quality of the food and preparation is outstanding. The service was excellent and very appreciated. I had missed my first reservation and rescheduled to a later time. The restaurant was full but without my complaining they opened the private dining area to fit those of us that were waiting on tables. Excellent move on the part of management.Special Features:
- Overall good dinning experiencefoodloveDined on 8/9/2014The food it was pretty good,I`d say a solid 8...on the healthy side but not lacking in flavor,friendly and knowledgable server;overall my husband and I were very pleased with the whole dinning experience.Special Features:
- Great Double DateZZmacDined on 8/9/2014Nice ambience for great food, wine and conversation. Piano playing in the bar area was added bonus.Special Features:
- Great for a datemta576Dined on 8/7/2014Took My GF here for her birthday. She had been dying to go. Gotta say the food was excellent and the service was even better. Staff was attentive and they even gave her a happy birthday card. I would recommend going. The food is not that expensive but can still run you up a good 200 with drinks.Special Features:
- Great for a date & special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014Service was extremely good. Server super friendly. Food was good and prices in line with this type of venue. Drink prices especially their specialty drinks however I felt were a tad high. All in all the ambiance is nice and a great place to bring a date.Special Features:
- MumuKinsDined on 8/5/2014Overall, the experience at Seasons 52 was wonderful. The food is always delicious, and the restaurant has a great ambience; however, the service was very slow. Our waitress was very attentive, but everything took a very long time to come out. Overall, though, we had a great experience at Seasons 52.Special Features:
- AugbdayAugbdayDined on 8/4/2014Good lunch spot delicious flatbread!!!! Great Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBee56Dined on 8/3/2014It was our first time and we went on a recommendation - it was great! The food was delicious, I loved the seasonal menu. Our server was excellent, very knowledgable about the menu and just there right amount of attention. Overall I highly recommend it - and the duck flatbread!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent value.GuachoDined on 8/2/2014Great food at a resonance price considering the ambiance and location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingTerriGDined on 8/2/2014Every time we have dinner it's great either as a group or just the 2 of us. The food wine and atmosphere is terrific. The service great Now they are featuring the Miami spice menu as well very good for the options and price greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fernando is the best in the Biz!jackVIPDined on 8/1/2014Fernando Orms assisting managing partner is one of the reasons Seasons 52 is so successful. He went out of his personal way to make our dinner experience the best we've ever had. I commend him on his hospitality, his graciousness and his keen sense of appreciation that his clients so dearly appreciate, fabulous is all I can say. Great job Fernando, thank you for being there every time we go, never change.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceWookieDined on 8/1/2014It was our 50th wedding anniversary and someone gave us a gift card, never eaten at your restaurant before, we looked at the menu online and love it. The food was excellent, good wine, but the service was EXTRAORDINARY. Since coming into the front door, they made us feel special, and our server was AWSOME, he sang an aria and blew us away, what a voice, I 'm sure we will see him one day at the MET. Thank you for an unforgetable evening. Perla & Roger ConsuegraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurant!!!LoveSeasons52Dined on 8/1/2014Season 52 was introduce to my husband and I by one of our really good friends and from the moment we walked in we fell in love with season 52! Everything is amazing the food,drinks, service, people and they have by far the BEST flat breads ever!!! When you have a chance go try it out, you will not regret it. Season 52 has become our go to restaurant and we love every time we go!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoodforthoughtDined on 7/28/2014What a great dinning experience. We were there for a special occasion and the food was great and the service was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food but a few glitchesMarycabDined on 7/26/2014Food was good and service was attentive. Nice atmosphere. Wine bottle was incorrect. Realized it after tasted it, place is dark so it was hard to see the label when waitress arrived with bottle. Entrees took quite a bit to come and when they finally did pork tenderloin was very undercooked (purple, not even pink). Returned it and got the same cut up tenderloin cooked this time. Scallops were good and desserts were also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ServicemreyesDined on 7/25/2014The service was spectacular! ! I had an amazing time and the server made it better. She recommended good food and drinks... Good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table is a MUSTOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014My husband and I decided to go on a last minute date night to Coral Gables for dinner. We walked into Seasons 52 at 8pm and he asked how long the wait would be for two people. The hostess replied that it was a 45 minute wait. I decided to check Open Table and there was a spot open at 8:15pm! I made the reservation while standing there and then told her we had a reservation at 8:15. She told me that we were a few minutes early, but could seat us in 5 minutes! Thanks to Opentable for having prime spots to reserve!! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!TorresSilva2014Dined on 7/25/2014Unfortunately, M never made it, maybe next time. I enjoy visiting your restaurant. It is one of my favorite spots in the Gables. I take family and friends to share the experience with them and your staff has never disappointed me. I have lost 40 pounds in the last year, and I don't feel cheated when I enjoy dining at your restaurant. Even my Trainer approves of the choices I make! ;) I had the salmon with sparrhagus and carrots. Thank you for the ambrosia.Special Features:
- My favorite flat breads.DPWO21Dined on 7/24/2014Let me tell you something, these chefs at Seasons 52 are miracle workers with their crations of the flatbreads. The ingrediences are the freshest and are perfectly married. The sound is loud, but it is of joy and music. But, amoungst all of that sound, you have your own seating place where it all melts away. The service is top-knotch. The management is constantly commanding and expecting perfection from their employees. Overall, I say that the service and the food is something that you just have to experience again and again, as long as you still can, because their menus are always changing along with the seaseons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.