Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
321 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 3054428552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McCormick
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
308 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (159)good for groups (139)neighborhood gem (122)fit for foodies (120)romantic (100)great for lunch (99)vibrant bar scene (95)notable wine list (85)hot spot (54)late-night find (35)great for brunch (26)kid-friendly (22)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (8)Show More
- wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/20145 friends celebrated their birthday month at Season 52 and ordered off the Miami Spice menu. Great time. Server and food was excellent. Just a little too noisy to hear individual conversations. Reservations were easy to make online. A real plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceCharliepVIPDined on 9/17/2014Everything is great here except that it is one of those restaurants that is always freezing, so cold it takes away from enjoying your meal :(. The warmest area is near the bar.Special Features:
- ExcellentTakiDined on 9/17/2014We, four of us, had a wonderful time. We were celebrating a friend belated birthday and she enjoyed this dinner very much. Foods were good and friendly service as always. Seasons52 is one of my favorites.Special Features:
- Love this restaurantapikramenosDined on 9/17/2014My mom and I had a wonderful meal here and will come back time and time again!Special Features:
- Love Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I love going here on date night without the kids. We go here several times a year and love the seasonal menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 Coral GablesjuliachildsiamnotDined on 9/13/2014We had a delightful dinner. We were seated immediately upon arrival in a small side room....just a few tables. This allowed a great atmosphere for conversation.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had a good meal in a nice environment. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceSeasonsistheplace2goDined on 9/12/2014I have to admit I had a wonderful time. The food was incredible!! The service was also a great experience. I've gone 3 times so far and this last time was for a special occasion. Highly recommend Seasons 52 to anyone I meet. The only one thing that I had trouble with was with how loud it was. I think it is amazing how you have live music in the restaurant but it was a bit too loud for me. I wasn't able to have a conversation without having to speak louder than usual or have to lean towards the person. Other than that I would rate you guys a 8 out of 10Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodJaleDined on 9/11/2014Excellent food Great atmosphere Delicious dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014The place was noisy. I asked for a well-lit table and they sat us is a dark place. The food was great; the service was slow and the waiter was incompetent. He served a beer in the bottle; we had to ask for a glass. We had to ask for a straw. We had to ask for dessert and then waited 1/2 hour until the restaurant cleared out. I had emailed my reservation and received several reminders as well as a phone call, but very disappointed with the service once we got there.Special Features:
- Not worth the priceNolegirl16Dined on 9/7/2014I went to Seasons for the Miami spice was honestly disappointed in the quality of the food. As an Master's Nutrition student I'm a firm believer in the quality of ingredients and how they are put together and I was very disappointed. If it wasn't that it was "special pricing" because of the Miami spice deal I would have sent back my meal. I ordered the beef tacos, and I would have a better taco getting it off a food truck and the flat breads that they recommend are nothing more than a cracker with dressing on it. Would never go back and food is WAY over priced for the quality they give.Special Features:
- SurprisedDissapointedDined on 9/7/2014Expecting a simple place, we were amazed at the great looking venue and their menu list. Definitely loved this place and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never failsSilpineyDined on 9/6/2014Seasons 52 is a true gem the food as always very good and the overall ambiance was just great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliablevickyVIPDined on 9/4/2014As always reliable in taste with the added benefit of portioned calories. Food was fresh and the specials were very tastySpecial Features:
- Loved it, as usual.DPWO21Dined on 9/3/2014I go to Seasons 52 atleast twice a month, and I am always satisfied. The management is precise. The product is key. The lighting is just right. I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantLuv2dineDined on 9/1/2014We sat on time,the door was very professional ,which is what we like.The food as always is delicious and flavorful.We love the lemon grass salmon and fish specials like. Branzino.We are looking forward to try autumn menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood gemLayneVIPDined on 9/1/2014You are never disappointed here , good quality food and just enough , very nice wine list med - to high end & wonderful service !!Special Features:
- I love this restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/30/2014Great food and great service this restaurant never disappointsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The food was awesome. We were glad we were sitting in the room on the far right away from the kitchen as it seemed much louder in that area.Special Features:
- FancyMiamireyDined on 8/29/2014Not an everyday kind of menu. Was looking for something new but didn't expect the menu to be so "fancy". Not expensive, but for a person whose tastes are more "varied" I guess. Took my teen kids and selection was too limited.
- A complete dining experiencestellaDined on 8/26/2014Excellent service! We were celebrating a special occasion and our server went above and beyond in welcoming us, answering our many questions, and making great recommendations. Food presentation is appealing, and ingredients really taste wonderfully fresh. We were considerably late for our reservation, and though they weren't busy, they were super accommodating. Ambiance at the piano bar was festive but not over the top--just perfect. Seasons 52 never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great option!GauchaemMiamiDined on 8/25/2014I found this restaurant very nice and confortable. The service is always friendly and the food delicious. For the second time, I had a quinoa salad that is delicious! For the main course, I had steak taco, which was just good! The mini desserts to choose are wonderful and with the correct size for sugar! I sure recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UcookIpaYDined on 8/23/2014Very good for a date and great for groups. Not too much light but no so dark either. Perfect way to get the night started or a great place to keep it simple and sufficient. Live Pianist is a great plus!Special Features:
- amazing placelidiaitsanderDined on 8/23/2014Love it I highly recommended. .. everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Logistics on ReservationsEA1979Dined on 8/23/2014I had a reservation at 730pm for 6. We were seated immediately, however timing was really off. Everything was super rushed, appetizers, dinners, desserts. You need to work out the reservation logistics, server started cleaning the table 10 min after dessert, cleaned the table over 4 times indicating it was time to leave, very obvious and annoying. we were planning to stay for extra drinks but I was extremely turned off by service. if you have several reservations back to back plan in advance timing so clients have enjoy their meal in a proper manner. not going anymore to Seasons 52 and not recommending this place to anyone. very disappointed. the only thing that saved the night was the taste of the food and the music.Special Features:
- Good food...AntonioVIPDined on 8/23/2014Nice restaurant. Food was good. Service was ok this time. The server was a little distracted. She spilt a glass of iced water over my 7 years old son. She does not even offer us a towel or napkin to get him dry. No drinks or water were offered during almost one hour waiting for entres. The manager showed up to apologize offering him a small dessert... Come on! A $2.75 mini indulgence? Really? Later a check including an alcoholic drink I never had. Nice restaurant, good food, unattentive server.I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful sunset at seasonsxoDPDined on 8/20/2014Our food was delicious, the atmosphere, a birthday celebration for a friend was wonderful and so was our server.Special Features:
- Deliciousnerdboy88Dined on 8/19/2014The staff was very friendly and the food from the Miami Spice menu was delicious. I especially enjoyed the scallops! Definitely coming back!Special Features:
- Great food, service was ok!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014I've been there several times and it's always been excellent service and food. I recently went to celebrate my birthday. I made a reservation and it was nice that the restaurant had a birthday card from the GM waiting on the table. The only flaw of the night was our waitress, who may have been new. After being seated, we waited 15min and eventually I had to get up and go to the receptionist and advise them that no one had ever come to our table. Eventually she came, but the service was lack-lustered. I think she was maybe new because she ended up dropping and breaking wine glasses. Like I said I've been here numerous times and the service was great. I just think I got a bad waitress this particular time, but the food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VivianaDined on 8/17/2014First of all we had ordered 3 meals and we only received 2 plates , since the waitress didnt hear my husband place his order. My son had mentioned to the waitress it was my birthday in order to surprise me and she completely blew him off . He had to spoil the surprise by mentioning to me what she had done . He waited till the check thinking she was going to surprise me then and it never happened.
- RobertoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Excellent value, good food, good ambiance, good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two thumbs up!elimuDined on 8/16/2014We had a great time! We went on a Saturday night, and although it was very busy, we did not feel neglected or rushed. Food was delicious- light but filling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT meal!DreheissVIPDined on 8/16/2014One of the best meals I have had in a long time. Everything was excellent. My wife's filet was cooked perfectly and on par with any high end steak house. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- Great evening out!DaveDined on 8/16/2014Second time dining at this chain, prior visit in San Diego and the same results! Wonderful evening, great food and service. We selected the Miami Spice menu and it was amazing not only quality of the food but the amount. EXCELLENT value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive and not fillingChicoDined on 8/16/2014Food was pricey and I left out of there hungry, even after ordering a soup and appetizer. Great place but very small portionsSpecial Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Great food and great service. Didn't feel bad that all entrees are less than 500 calories. Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulDRaquelDined on 8/15/2014Once again we had an excellent dinner at Seasons 52. Their Roma flatbread is outstanding. We also had the tuna and scallop dishes. They were delicious, fresh, and lovely in presentation. Seasons 52 has an excellent marketing approach to their desserts making it impossible even for the most disciplined person to decline. We received excellent service (Joel). The room temperature of their restaurant tends to be much colder than comfortable for us, but we pointed that out in this last visit and they responded by adjusting it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!!!!Reina12Dined on 8/15/2014We met up with a friend who we hadn't seen in a long time. The appetizers were delicious, the wine was so smooth and the scallops were absolutely perfect. And the mini desserts were delectable. I can't wait to go back. We LOVE Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGCelebrationDined on 8/10/2014Celebrating my girlfriend's birthday, the service we received was above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place but regular foodLemanDined on 8/10/2014We were there to celebrate a family reunion. The restaurant ambience is very sophisticated but the food was very disappointing, plus the wine was served in a inappropriate temperature, even when we asked to the waiter to refresh the wine. The desserts save the day, were amazing.Special Features: