Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
321 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (305) 442-8552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matt McCormick
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52 you will enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, we invite you to visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Seasons 52 - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
277 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (137)special occasion (136)fit for foodies (121)neighborhood gem (110)romantic (99)vibrant bar scene (88)great for lunch (87)notable wine list (80)hot spot (52)kid-friendly (27)late-night find (24)great for brunch (21)great for outdoor dining (15)scenic view (7)Show More
- I love the customer service , staff are very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Seasin 52 is my famiy favorite restaurant i personal recomended to anyone who like to enjoy a good glass of wine , a delicious steak and nice ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversay dinner with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014I made reservation and asked for a table and not booth. Followed up 4 hours prior to verify that it was a table for 4 and not booth for our special occation. We got there for our reservation, had to wait and were told that no tables were available or the wait would be longer. Dissapointed -- 2nd time it happens and it really made for a bad experience -- we are short people and booths do not work. That is why i left the recommendations blank
- farm to table fresh fooddougDined on 11/14/2014lobster flatbread excellent branzino excellent-abit small small batch bourbon old fashion excellent will add the main lobster tail to the branzino next time we go reserved the table we requestedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A late dinner in Coral Gables.visitorsDined on 11/9/2014From the moment we entered the lighting , mood, ambience were entrancing. We enjoyed a quiet table overlooking the ready food area for the waiters. Notably the manager was reviewing all the entrées before they were served and making adjustments as needed. The food was light , creative , and delicious. The staff were energetic ,polite ,professional and spot on. An incredible experience I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Placemonk568VIPDined on 11/8/2014I have been coming for years. I have yet to be disappointed. Food, service, Ambiance are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good Foodcdravi10748Dined on 11/8/2014We have never been disappointed with the quality of the food or the service .I especially like that the tables are far apart so you don't feel you are right next to other people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- late dinnerCristypcbDined on 11/7/2014Perfect place to get a late night bite as they have an extensive menu of light meals. Their flat breads are a terrific way to start the meal!Special Features:
- ExcellentGoodeaterVIPDined on 11/6/2014Fantastic service from our bartender, Brian. We decided to eat at the bar since we were having fun listening to the live music - perfect, not too loud. Ordered the scallops and the quail - absolutely excellent! Definitely would recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly GoodGMasDined on 11/6/2014My wife and I frequent this restaurant often, particularly for their happy hour menu. The service is pretty good and so is the food.Special Features:
- Off NightGreatVIPDined on 11/3/2014From the moment we sat down the server did not instil confidence in us. She told me the wine I wanted was not availble & then showed me other red. I was ordering a Sauvignon Blanc. Food allergies mentioned on open table booking & this was addressed but not with confidence to me at all. Order appitizer and watched it sit for five minutes sit before it came to our table. Cold sent back. Then took all our silverware away & brought our meal though we had nothing to eat it with. Called over the manager she wass removed as our server. It was my husbands birthday and not a pleasant experience. The manager did apology numberous times and did try to take care of us from that point forward. Gave us a voucher to return and make rightSpecial Features:
- Good ChoiceDeblisstaDined on 11/2/2014I find the food here consistently good. Healthy portions and great appetizers. I love the salmon and the wedge crab salad was delicious. Desserts are yummy and almost guilt free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Server! !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Amanda T is amazing! Made my surprise dinner for my boyfriend so special. Even got the GM involved :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HalloweenHalloweenDined on 10/31/2014Excellent service. Food was great as always. Would recommend Season's 52 for any occasion. We are going back for Thanksgiving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2014My husband and I LOVE Seasons 52 and have dined there many times. However on our last visit it was easy to detect that our service was very new and was not very comfortable with her position. She seemed out of place and nervous. Food as always amazing and the décor is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coral Gables does it RIGHTBizDoneRightDined on 10/30/2014This Seasons 52 did a great job of hosting my business dinner and lecture in their back room. We had the BEST server in Michael and everyone who helped serviced my guest extremely well. Happy faces all around after the meeting. Thanks CG.Special Features:
- AJBajbenDined on 10/28/2014Food is excellent. They had several large groups there, so it was VERY noisy. Servers were stretched a little thin with spotty service. After our entrees were served, we never saw a server until I went up to the bar for a request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Dinner at Seasons 52PJRMiamiDined on 10/28/2014Enjoyed avrelaxed meal with friends. The Fall Menu's mushroom soup was great.Special Features:
- Consistently excellent diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/26/2014The service and food are consistently excellent...The rotating entrees on the menu keep the dining experience interesting...One of my favorites spots for both special occasions and 'any time' dining...Special Features:
- Sunday FundayBonbonDined on 10/26/2014We were at a festival down the street and decided to stop here for light bites and cocktails. Our server was great, we started at the bar and then went to the outdoor seating as more friends joined us. He accommodated us and was very attentive and kept our drinks flowing and took our order with ease. The Flatbreads were delicious. The scallops over a butternut squash risotto was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER DISAPPOINTEDdineoutoftenDined on 10/25/2014WE have never been disappointed with Seasons 52, whether its a business lunch, a mid-afternoon bite, an evening with friends or a romantic dinner for two. The food, the front desk, the wait staff, the delectable seasonal menus, the piano bar and the candlelight ambiance are always a perfect 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindRUInputDined on 10/24/2014Our first time to dine as a Seasons 52 and the experience was excellent. The seasonal menu offers were creative and quite good. The service was outstanding will exceptional attention to detail (reservation request) and table service. The only negative for some would be the noise level generated by the bar crowd. We were able to find a quieter table in one of the private dining areas.RSpecial Features:
- One of this rate restaurant...NathalieDined on 10/23/2014I love season 52 restaurants. The ambiance is what makes me want to go there regularly. This was the first time I experienced it in Coral Gables, Florida and there was one issue that I did not like. I arrived with my guest and announced that I have a reservation. The waiter told me to give him one minute. Then another couple came in after us and without a reservation and was seated right away. I did not appreciate that. We did not wait long to be seated but it defeated the purpose for me to have made a reservation. This was inappropriate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightd8tenightDined on 10/22/2014One of the best restaurants I've been to in Miami. Beautiful scenery and great atmosphere. The waitress was extremely friendly and helpful and it's a great place to take someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dissapointsil2eVIPDined on 10/22/2014I love this place. It has a cozy atmosphere, even though it is relatively big. The service is always great and so is the food. The wraparound bar (which is fairly big) has a piano inside and the singers/piano players are usually very good.Special Features:
- MeaganleeVIPDined on 10/18/2014Dinner is always great here, fresh food, and healthy. Wait staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodRuthDined on 10/18/2014Seasons 52 is one of our favorite restaurants. We know the food and the service is always good. It is near our neighborhood and parking is easily available. We told the server we had theater tickets and had to be out at a certain time. We were finished on time. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons52BocaFoodSnobDined on 10/12/2014Been to Seasons52 twice now. Excellent food. Creative menus. Wonderful atmosphere. Great for romantic date, business meeting, adult friends to get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good expirianceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014took a group of customers for dinner and both the dinner and servive was excellentSpecial Features:
- Pretty expensive very averagePleaseVIPDined on 10/11/2014Seasons 52 seems to struggle with a challenge common to many upscale restaurant chains of how to deliver a top notch product on a systematic basis that all of their restaurants can meet. Their interior decor is excellent, as is their wine list. Our food on Saturday night wasn't bad. Unfortunately, it also wasn't good. It was simply pretty much without any taste. I think the problem is simply that the chefs are trying to follow a master recipe to the letter, and in the process of following the instructions to the letter they allow the instructions to become more important than the taste of the food they are delivering. The check however was completely consistent with an upscale restaurant. Diner prices would have been appropriate.
- juliachildsiamnotDined on 10/9/2014We always enjoy Seasons 52....the autumn menu is greatSpecial Features:
- SeatingJLCEJDined on 10/4/2014I always like to seat next to the kitchen to enjoy with my husband how the chefs are preparing the plates. It is something we enjoy every time we visit season 52. Last time when making the reservation, we add this request to the special comment, but obviously was not notice by the lady at the front. On the other hand we were seated away from the ketchen despite there was a table aveilable in the area we requested. We visit this restaurant at least 2 times a month because of the great service and the food, but it would be appreciated if this simple requests are overcome when the possibility exist. The service was like always great.Special Features:
- Consistency with the food & serviceEddieDined on 10/4/2014As always had a great meal .... Great food and service. Friendly staffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Dieting Date Night!ExSoldier45Dined on 10/4/2014My wife and I chose Seasons 52 for several reasons. SHE loves it for the low calorie food that helps her stick to her diet while still loving the experience of eating. I love it for the awesome food and the great service and ultra friendly staff. The ambiance is great for our "date night" as we have been married 26+ years and are working on keeping the romance alive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulWoozieVIPDined on 10/3/2014This restaurant is fantastic!! The staff is so friendly, they make you feel right at home. The Manager always comes to our table to greet us!! Very nice!Special Features:
- Usually great, but..mnycDined on 10/2/2014Season's 52 is actually a chain of restaurants that bases their menu around the seasons. They also claim that all of their dishes are less than 475 calories, so they have to find unique ways to flavor things without a lot of fats or sugars. To that point, things might taste a little different that you would expect. My butternut squash was well seasoned and much lighter than I've tasted before, which was a good thing, but my filet mingon was kind of flat. I also took points off for service this time, mainly because of drinks not arriving on time. To be fair, the bar was out of oranges, so our waiter went down the block to buy one for my friend's drink.Special Features:
- Good Food Served Too QuicklyThompyDined on 9/30/2014Two out of three courses were excellent. The flatbreads are great. We also had excellent soups and salads. The food looks, feels and is healthy and wholesome. The main (fish) was over salted; something I have noticed here before, but otherwise was alright. The cocktails are innovative and really tasty as are the desserts. My big moan about this restaurant is the way service is rushed. For the third time at this location the main course was served to us while we were still finishing the starters. It is not a race. It was only 9pm (and they serve until much later). Good food should not be rushed and doing so spoils the experience. We did tell the manager about this in 2013, but it seems to still be prevalent.
- Terrible Service, OK FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014We had a reservation at noon for a party of nine and my instructions upon reservation were that we only had an hour. Despite the dining room being almost completely empty, we had to wait for our table and were not seated until 12:15. Our waitress could not have been worse. She was inattentive and rude. At one point the entire table had empty water glasses and the food was still not out after over 30 minutes. When I inquired she was rude and unapologetic. We often take groups of employees here for lunch as it is close the office and usually good food. Needless to say we will be looking for a new place to have these lunches.
- Love this placeAnitaDined on 9/27/2014It's wonderful here. The food tastes incredible! And their Miami spice menu is one of the best. Will definitely be going to them again for next year'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52NickyL25Dined on 9/26/2014We chose Seasons 52 for a get together with friends visiting from Atlanta. It is a restaurant with a great atmosphere, good food all prepared on site (fresh) and reasonable prices. We had a wonderful dinner and our guests did too. The valet parking was right out front ($8) and as it was raining when we left we were happy about that.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 Timely FoodDumbdudeVIPDined on 9/24/2014This restaurant has consistency and good food. The seasonal changes are most interesting. The grilled trout was outstanding.