Seasons 52 - Columbia
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Columbia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4107151152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pmn Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Rosenberg
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Columbia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air… of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Seasons 52 - Columbia reviews from OpenTable diners
238 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (138)special occasion (134)notable wine list (99)good for groups (90)neighborhood gem (84)great for lunch (77)vibrant bar scene (70)romantic (69)hot spot (52)great for outdoor dining (40)great for brunch (21)kid-friendly (12)late-night find (10)scenic view (2)Show More
- FoodieFamily48VIPDined on 9/27/2014Very busy restaurant, but with reservation on Open Table we were seated in just a few minutes from arriving. We shared a few appetizers, salad and dinner. Ahi tuna Asian salad was amazing. Tuna Avocado sushi roll was good. Rack of lamb was excellent and cooked perfectly. Good wine list with lots to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday FunOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014Six of us celebrated my birthday and each of us enjoyed the entrée selected. We split some flatbread which was awesome. Nice selection of cocktails and wine. Desert was prefect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No big dealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Even though this is a chain, it seems less chainy due to the ever-changing menu. My dinner was delish. After sharing a flatbread as an app, I had the filet. My husband had the recommended branzino. It was gross. We found out later that branzino should be avoided in the states since it's a Mediterranean fish that is mostly farmed. It looked like the chef just put a bunch of stuff on my husband's plate. The waitress seemed bummed that we ordered beer instead of wine. It took forever to get waters and then later the beers. She never asked if we wanted more beers (we did). Two different people tried to push the shot glass desserts on us, which was annoying. We weren't impressed. We hit Cheesecake Factory for dessert :)Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014Knowledgeable staff made for and exciting dining experience. Flatbreads, stuffed mushrooms, Scallops and Rack of Lamb were our choices. All were excellently prepared and presented. Desserts have to be seen and tasted as they were sinfully delicious. This is an upscale resturant of the type one woul expect to find in Baltimore or DC and is priced in line with them. Accordingly although they were busy our server,Katie, was attentive and did not rush us. We arrived a few minutes early for our reservation and seated immediately leaving just under two hours later very pleased with our choice to dine at Seasons52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014I had the steak salad and It was very lackluster. Steak was underseasoned but cooked well. Salad and dressing you could get better quality at your local grocery store. Couldnt even finish my plate because I didnt want to. The flatbread appetizer was very good. And the cedar plank salmon was ok. Veggies were undercooked however. The wine list was very nice abut there was very little beer selection. This is more of a wine place anyway so thats not that big of a kicker. Server was nice but mis-charged our credit cards. Took 20 min to correct. All in all. The food was so-so but quite expensive. Its a nice and fun place, and my recommendation is if you come here avoid the salads. Go big and get a steak or lamb chops. They are much better.Special Features:
- Another excellent experienceMDNeighborDined on 9/24/2014Everything was tasty, including their signature flat breads. The soup of the day was a bit too spicy for my taste; and while I would not criticize Seasons 52 for offering a soup that appeals to many people with more adventurous taste buds than mine, I fault them slightly for not warning me--one does not normally expect that a butternut squash soup will be quite so zesty. Serving sizes were ample without being overwhelming. I still have some reservations about half-portion desserts, but I have to admit that one of them (rather than my usual two) was just perfect to finish off the meal that day. Service was excellent, and the ambiance and noise level were quite pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded Birthday ExpectationsFoodie23Dined on 9/23/2014This was our first time dining and we made a reservation to have dinner on my birthday. Outside of a backup at the hostess stand to be seated, everything was fantastic! I received a birthday card from the restaurant, the server filled us in on the premise of the restaurant, food and wine list. Our server (John) was really attentive without being bothersome, and made the experience really enjoyable. The food was phenomenal - it was hard to believe every item was 475 calories or below! They went out of their way to ensure we had a wonderful celebration - taking a picture of our party and offering me a complimentary dessert. This restaurant's concept is pretty impressive, and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Special Anniversary!CapnDonkeyDined on 9/23/2014When I booked the reservation, I was asked if it was a special occasion. I noted that it was my wedding anniversary. I was met at the front desk with a card for my wife and I, a complimentary toast of champagne, a fresh amuse-bouche from the chef himself, and each manager stopped by to wish us Happy Anniversary and ask how we were enjoying the meal. Everything was fresh, delicious, and well crafted. Even though we weren't seated at the piano bar, we could still hear the music, and it was a great soundtrack to an excellent dining experience. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/23/2014Took my mother here for her birthday and they spoilt her rotten! She even received a framed photo of us enjoying lunch! Food was delicious too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go backJoeyGDined on 9/21/2014Had an issue with reservation, spoke to the manager who resolved it. Waitress very friendly. When menu selection was not available was given a free desert. Because of these problems manager gave a coupon for money off our next visit. This manager knows how to treat his customers. Changed our opinion from will not come back to definitely will recommend. Food excellent. Flat-bread appetizer great.
- Glad Seasons 52 is in Columbia, MdhulyaDined on 9/21/2014We have enjoyed Season 52 at our winter home in Naples, Florida and we were happy to introduce some friends to this chain when it came here to Columbia, Md. The food was great, fresh, tasty and healthy. Since I am on a Weight Watcher's program I felt wonderful, good food, friends, ambiance and I did not feel the least bit deprived. I was able to stay on program without any problem. The portions were not overly large, more European style and that helped as well.Special Features:
- FinallyMrcs4uDined on 9/20/2014Columbia has finally gotten a decent restaurant. Food was very good and the service spot on! The desert presentation is outstanding the way it's marketed and outstanding.Special Features:
- an excellent evening with familyGriffinDined on 9/20/2014We celebrated a couple of birthdays here. The service and food were excellent. Everyone in our party was pleased with his/her selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bambam1bambam1Dined on 9/20/2014Food and service were fantastic.Very fresh not fast food taste at all.Finally a restaurant gets salt not needed.Highly recommend this new restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun place!Mpf1Dined on 9/20/2014My friends and I had lunch here to celebrate a friend's birthday. All the servers were nice and attentive. The food presentation was wonderful as well! While the desserts were great, we hoped there was a choice of vegan dessert aside from just a fruit dessert. Overall, we had a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Took my son with his wife and two kids 7&9 for his birthday. They raved about the food, son said rainbow trout was the best fish he ever had. Daughter in law loved the food as well. Generous kids portions and quite healthy. My scallops and resoto for the price I felt was bland. Everybody got a kick out of the tiered dessert and even I loved the key lime choice. Thought the advertising of the restaurant with free valet is poor. I live across the street and had no idea you were in the mall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Slow.kpk3Dined on 9/19/2014The meal was enjoyable. At 8 on a Friday night it was loud and difficult to hear. Everyone in our party of 5 enjoyed their meals, but I felt like for the price I have had better food and an atmosphere more conducive to conversation. We arrived 1/2 hour before our 8:30 reservation and were seated immediately. The time between when people finished their soup and the entrees were served seemed long which meant those who did not order soup waited an hour for any food. The wait staff were friendly and helpful explaining the menu. I was surprised at how large the filet mignon was since all the entrees were under 500 calories.Special Features:
- a welcome change for ColumbiaOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014We were thrilled by our experience at Season 52. A grown up atmosphere and no TV's. the food was terrific, seasonal, visually appealing. We plan to return on a regular basis.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 ColumbiajtbbkbVIPDined on 9/19/2014We were very excited when Seasons 52 opened in Columbia. We have enjoyed the Seasons 52 in N. Bethesda but the shorter drive to Columbia is going to be a big plus. Our table was ready when we arrived. The larger dining room is very nice and our table toward the back keep the bar noise to a moderate level. The food was outstanding (Swordfish and Lamb) as were the dessert shots. The service was average at best, our server keep apologizing for the delays (only 2 of the 3 entrees came out at first and my wine request with dinner arrived late as well). We also had to ask for water refills and the the clearing of appetizers plates was very slow. Probably just the growing pains of opening a new restaurant. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- panthermomDined on 9/19/2014Fabulous food, great presentation, atmosphere and service. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placejgg8Dined on 9/19/2014Greatly enjoyed this restaurant. Great food served by a knowledgeable and pleasant server taking care to ensure we liked our wine and food without being obtrusive. Liked the piano bar too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice addition to the Columbia MallMnMgo1ngVIPDined on 9/19/2014Really enjoyed the ambiance of this restaurant which is new to the rennovation at Columbia Mall and a great addition. Great selection of appetizers but woudl like to see a slightly more expansive entree selection. Beautiful interiorSpecial Features:
- LunchdineinmdDined on 9/19/2014It was very pleasant for lunch. Salmon salad was very good.Special Features:
- Beyond expectationsAugieVIPDined on 9/19/2014We took my mother for her birthday lunch. We had a reservation and stopped in early to see the restaurant and pick a table. The hostess was more than accommodating in allowing us to reserve a specific table and even put a reserved sign on it. When we came back an hour later, our booth was waiting for us. There was a birthday card on the table from Seasons 52 and then they gave us champagne to toast and a free dessert! The presentation of all food was beautiful and creative and everything tasted great! So many amazing options! I will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent business lunchDinerWiseDined on 9/19/2014We had a business lunch meeting with 6 people at Seasons 52, The Mall in Columbia. The food was excellent -- fresh and flavorful -- and beautifully presented. I enjoyed the butternut squash soup and the pear salad, and my colleagues' barbecue chicken salad looked great. Two people ordered the flatbread -- one steak and blue cheese, which he said was delicious, and the other one ordered the lobster flatbread, which she said did not have much flavor or lobster on it. Everything was served in a timely manner, and the server was courteous and pleasant. The entire process was efficient, enabling us to spend only an hour there for lunch, then get back to work. We will definitely plan to return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Just another mall resturantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Did like piano singer in the middle of the bar. Limited menu. One steak choice. Pricey for what it is
- Tasteful healthccookDined on 9/18/2014Food was extremely tasty and healthy to boot! Servers are still finding their stride but the incredible food and ambiance made up for service glitches at this new spot.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceGourmanVIPDined on 9/17/2014This was my second time visiting. This was a great time. The bar service was speedy. When we were seated our server was very efficient. She gave us very good attention. The food was served in a timely manner. The food was hot and tasted very good. We had a great time. We will be coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise leveltonizDined on 9/17/2014I have been to this location before with friends. The background music was at a level where you could listen, but still hear this people you were dining with. This was not the case this time. At about 5pm, they had a vocalist playing a keyboard. By the time she was about 30 minutes into her selections , I had to raise my voice in order for the others diners to hear me. Personally, this was not condusive to a relaxing dining experience. I have already written on the website . I felt that they should not get rid of the live music, but have some play the keyboard with no vocalist. I do intend to dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trendy and excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/17/2014Superb presentation that equaled the excellent food! Food is interesting, fresh and well prepared. Service was attentive. Wine list by the glass is very impressive. A welcomed new addition to Columbia - if you are not from Columbia it would be worth a drive.Special Features:
- Not BadBrianDined on 9/16/2014My wife and I visited Seasons 52 and found it lack luster. The restaurant design and ambiance was nice however we found the food just okay. We Noticed that the Kitchen had a microwave oven, which for two foodies, one a professional chef, is always a disturbing sight. We ordered small dishes, and a Soup, the soup was okay but lacked the flavor of a stove pot soup but had the flavor of a microwavable soup.Special Features:
- Music Too LoudDinerDined on 9/16/2014The food here is excellent and the people working here are customer focused. My only issue is that the entertainer in the bar area is way too loud, the sound overwhelms the entire restaurant.Special Features:
- Front desk service needs workOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/16/2014I have enjoyed dining at other Seasons 52 restaurants in the DMV area and was excited when a new restaurant opened near my home. I have been here twice now and both times the front desk seating folks were disorganized even when I had a reservation. All other areas are great but as the first faces we see, this area needs to be much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2014Service was EXTREMELY slow. For the price of the menu items, I expected much more attentive service. Food was good. I will try this restaurant again in a few months; hopefully, the service kinks will be worked out by then.
- Delicious!DallasPalletteDined on 9/13/2014The Ambiance was beautiful! The food was beautiful as well as delicious and size proportionate and healthy! I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy dining at a reasonable costJustADinerDined on 9/13/2014I highly recommend this restaurant.The service staff is friendly. The atmosphere is classy but cozy. The background music is loud enough to be noticed but quiet enough to be tuned out. The food selection is unique. The presentation of the food is fancy. The taste of the food is awesome. If you want a restaurant with an upscale appeal but not at an upscale cost, you will be pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchMiriamDined on 9/12/2014We arrived 15 min late, but were greeted graciously. The restaurant was busy for a lunchtime crowd and the wait was minimal. Our server was very professional, knowledgeable and suggested excellent recommendations. The food was excellent and would highly recommend Seasons 52 for lunch or dinner, since the menu is well diversified to satisfy your culinary desires.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/12/2014Everything on the menu is under 450 calories but you get a sufficient amount of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place if you not that hungryBigJoeDined on 9/11/2014The place is very romantic and very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the size of the portions. But food was very good. I would recommend for a nice dinner with wife or girlfriend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Restaurant IssuesBaltimoreSandTVIPDined on 9/11/2014I was anxious to try the new Seasons 52 at Columbia Mall. The restaurant is new and having problems with the kitchen and wait staff. I ordered the swordfish. The fish was under-seasoned. Half of it was overcooked. The accompanying soba noodles were mushy. The green beans came out shriveled and still had a stem attached. While my entree was comped, it is disturbing that a visibly unappetizing dish even left the kitchen. The waitress failed to refill my friend's drink until she was asked a second time. The music in the bar was extremely loud making conversation difficult. Hopefully, time and experience will overcome these growing pains.