Seasons 52 - Columbia
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Columbia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4107151152
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pmn Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Rosenberg
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly in our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Columbia
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you"ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air… of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Seasons 52 - Columbia reviews from OpenTable diners
178 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (109)fit for foodies (99)notable wine list (73)good for groups (65)neighborhood gem (63)great for lunch (59)romantic (55)vibrant bar scene (50)hot spot (36)great for outdoor dining (34)great for brunch (20)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- Delicious!DallasPalletteDined on 9/13/2014The Ambiance was beautiful! The food was beautiful as well as delicious and size proportionate and healthy! I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy dining at a reasonable costJustADinerDined on 9/13/2014I highly recommend this restaurant.The service staff is friendly. The atmosphere is classy but cozy. The background music is loud enough to be noticed but quiet enough to be tuned out. The food selection is unique. The presentation of the food is fancy. The taste of the food is awesome. If you want a restaurant with an upscale appeal but not at an upscale cost, you will be pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchMiriamDined on 9/12/2014We arrived 15 min late, but were greeted graciously. The restaurant was busy for a lunchtime crowd and the wait was minimal. Our server was very professional, knowledgeable and suggested excellent recommendations. The food was excellent and would highly recommend Seasons 52 for lunch or dinner, since the menu is well diversified to satisfy your culinary desires.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/12/2014Everything on the menu is under 450 calories but you get a sufficient amount of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place if you not that hungryBigJoeDined on 9/11/2014The place is very romantic and very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the size of the portions. But food was very good. I would recommend for a nice dinner with wife or girlfriend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Restaurant IssuesBaltimoreSandTVIPDined on 9/11/2014I was anxious to try the new Seasons 52 at Columbia Mall. The restaurant is new and having problems with the kitchen and wait staff. I ordered the swordfish. The fish was under-seasoned. Half of it was overcooked. The accompanying soba noodles were mushy. The green beans came out shriveled and still had a stem attached. While my entree was comped, it is disturbing that a visibly unappetizing dish even left the kitchen. The waitress failed to refill my friend's drink until she was asked a second time. The music in the bar was extremely loud making conversation difficult. Hopefully, time and experience will overcome these growing pains.
- Lovely for Special Occasionesp1Dined on 9/10/2014We went for dinner mid week. One of us was celebrating a birthday. We tipped off the hostess, who brought a cute birthday card to the table. She informed the wait staff and we got a complimentary appetizer taste. For dessert, they brought the tower of treats with a candle on top. The birthday girl's was free! The rest of the food was excellent. Particularly recommend the flatbread appetizers!Special Features:
- Yearly OutingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/10/2014Our group of 5 former teachers met for lunch at Seasons 52. We decided to try serveral appetizers and salads to share. We selected the Lobster and Mozzarella Cheese Flatbread, the Steak and Bleu Cheese Flatbread, and 2 of the organic spinach with roasted pear salads. We polished off all of it. The highlight of lunch was dessert. The presentation of a carrier with about 10 small desserts to choose from was really fun. The peanut butter and fudge was the table favorite. Enjoyed visiting with each other and eating everything!Special Features:
- NewNeighborDined on 9/10/2014Nice first visit except for our expressionless almost gruff hostess. I had a reservation And it wasn't even busy. Lunch ok. Mushroom caps standrd. Crab wedge salad lacks any flavor but certainly not the pick of the menu. Nice and knowledgeable waitress. I will definitely give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!DinerDined on 9/9/2014I'd recommend reservations if you are planning to dine here. The restaurant was packed on a Tuesday evening. No wonder, the food is wonderful. There were three of us who all got different meals. Everything was perfectly prepared. Our waitress was there when we needed her but didn't hover. They have 52 wines by the glass and they pour from the bottles at your table. Desserts are in shot glasses which tempts you to have a little something even after a big meal. We definitely plan to return often.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We found the food and atmosphere very enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the live music being performed during the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectGirlsNightOutDined on 9/8/2014My new favorite restaurant in Columbia! Perfect service, excellent food, perfect background music. Great dinner choices and beautiful dessert presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/7/2014We like this chain restaurant for the local, healthy food. We are from Florida, visiting relatives in Columbia and was pleased to see this restaurant opened. The flatbreads are outstanding, always order some with cocktails. The fish and steaks are great too. My only complaint at this restaurant was the loudness of the piano player at the bar. i know this is a signature of Season's 52, but please get someone good and turn down the volume.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 Columbia Outstanding!Akadva40Dined on 9/7/2014My husband and I celebrated our second anniversary here.. It was outstanding! Loved the service, food was delish and they catered to us for our special day!!!! Love this place and will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Addition for ColumbiaAdventurousDinerDined on 9/7/2014Seasons 52 is great and the staff and the manager were friendly, attentive and efficient. This is a great place for a meal or for just for drinks. A very welcome addition to the restaurant scene in Columbia, MD. The décor and the ambiance are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Restaurant learning to be GreatCephasDined on 9/7/2014Atmosphere is pleasing, with comfortable seating, warm ambiance, a lovely, smoky aroma from the wood grilled food, and live music beginning at dinner hour. The service was excellent, with our amiable server checking back with us regularly and a quick drive by from the manager. Food at this chain is always fresh, seasonal, and interesting. Low calorie counts means not a lot of fat involved (you won't find bread and butter on the table) I very much enjoyed my caramelized scallops with squash risotto and brocollini. The only downside so far at this location is that they are new and still learning technique. Our food was slightly underdone, and I like rare meat and crisp veggies. I plan to return to give them another try in a few weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inexperienced serverOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/6/2014Our server was extremely slow, and was flustered when trying to open the wine bottle. It was a very busy night, and she was unable to handle all of her tables. Also, the noise level/talking was so loud in restaurant, we were barely able to her the server speak. Not a good night for Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B'Day CelebrationMilestoneCelebrationDined on 9/6/2014Excellent food, staff accommodating and friendly. B'day celebration, they make the guest of honor feel special. Waiter a bit overwhelming with tables, but got the job done well. Would visit again, for sure.Special Features:
- Good food, work out service linksIPJ87Dined on 9/6/2014Great food! LOVED roasted olives. Service a bit slow but chalk that up to being new.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and servicekel400Dined on 9/6/2014so happy this place opened! food and service was great. can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- PromisingDateDiningDined on 9/6/2014I love the original Season's 52 in Orlando -- it's a personal favorite. In Columbia, they are working through some kinks. The food was fantastic. The wine was delicious, the ambiance was exceptional. The service was under the gun and struggled a bit. However, it definitely seemed a new opening situation. Management was responsive and provided special attention when the situation was mentioned. Fresh, tasty, exceptional foods. The wine flight was delightful, and the menu was delicious. Will we go back? You betcha!Special Features:
- Friendly service & excellent foodmcphillipsDined on 9/6/2014I had lunch with friends, and all of us were impressed by our server and the food itself. The wait between ordering & receiving our food was not long and our server was solicitous, but not overly so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My birthday dinnerFHhartmanDined on 9/5/2014We were greeted warmly by the hosts and hostesses and our waiter, Moody. We started with an appetizer which was stuffed mushrooms with spinach and crab meat, and salad which were very delicious. We waited for about 20 minutes before our main entrees arrived. My wife had fish and I had scallops. Very impressive. For dessert, each of us had a glass which were very satisfied. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Great place for a celebration!VeganFoodieDined on 9/5/2014We loved our server, Ally! She made our friend's special birthday a real celebration. The souvenir photos are a wonderful way to memorialize this day. The food was very good but the extras made this a real treat. Thank you so much! We can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- ColumbiaDinerDined on 9/4/2014Great meal!! Appetizers all looked good..we settled on a Flatbread which was perfect split 4 ways. Each entree ordered was excellent. Our party ended up selecting the seafood menu items.... For dessert, the server brings out a tray of their mini indulgence desserts. They all looked so good that it was hard to choose....but we were all well rewarded with our choice. Seasons 52 is a welcomed addition to the Columbia dining options. Looking forward to going again and trying other menu selections!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ingredients and TrainingucandobetterDined on 9/4/2014Brussel sprouts came out cold and were dry. Tomatoes in salad were pale and insipid (really, in early September you can't find tasty tomatoes!). The server was delightful, friendly and helpful but needs to be better trained. NEVER bring out the next course while someone is still eating the first course. Was I supposed to watch the flatbread sit there getting cold while I finished my salad? And then sit there with a dirty salad bowl next to my cold flatbread? NEVER take away dirty plates while someone is still eating without first asking permission. Should the one still eating have to feel rushed? These are standard issues that should be carefully explained to your wait staff.Special Features:
- Lunch 9/4/14Seasons52lunchingDined on 9/4/2014I had the Crunchy Tuna Salad-very expensive. The Tuna was completely bland. I loaded it with salt & pepper. The salad tasted smoky and with all the healthy ingredients in there, it was dry and it tasted terrible. I hate to say it, but it was. Even though it tasted bad, I had to eat lunch so I forced it down. I sure hope you address this salad and/or the chef to improve it. For my first time eating at Seasons 52, I was extremely disappointed.Special Features:
- Mixed ReviewSmallFrameBigAppetiteDined on 9/3/2014The Service was slow, our Lavash stale! When we informed the waiter, it was slowly replaced by warm fresh out of the oven crispy yummy lavash. Despite the slow service, the food (once replaced) was good. Dessert was GREAT, small portions and the perfect end to a meal. We held a book club discussion there, and we were able to hold the discussion without feeling like we were being disruptive, as the environment was busy and loud. I liked the lighting, mellow yet not too dark!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Special ExperienceLoisdaleDined on 9/3/2014My husband and I were thrilled when Seasons 52 opened a location in Columbia, MD. We discovered this awesome restaurant while on vacation in a Naples, FL. On this visit, we celebrated our wedding anniversary. When the manager came over to greet us he learned about this and quickly brought over two toasting glasses of champagne, each containing a ripe raspberry. He also took our photo to memorialize the event! The food was amazing! I enjoyed the autumn vegetable platter and my husband loved his scallops with squash and risotto. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive! We can't wait to return and it doesn't have to be a special occasion - but it is special just being there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchJanetDined on 9/3/2014I met some friends for lunch and we all were pleased with our meal. The staff was great and the food match the quality, creativity, and taste I have experienced at other Season's 52 locations. I'm thrilled to see this restaurant in Columbia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a great restaurantBruceVIPDined on 9/1/2014We have eaten at many Seasons 52 establishments over the last few years. The food is consistently good and the service exceptional. This time was no exception, Paul our waiter was attentive and got help from the chef to accommodate my wife's dietary needs. The only issue was the noise level. This was our 45th anniversary and we wanted it to be a romantic evening. The music coming from the bar area was too loud and most of the songs were rock style, not romantic dinner stuff. We were delighted that there was finally a SEASONS 52 close enough for our continued enjoyment. We have been talking to friends and expect to return soon with larger groups.Special Features:
- Good and positive experienceGoodatmallDined on 9/1/2014Good location for business meetings, birthdays, quite upscale dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flights and flatbreadOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/1/2014Great deal during happy hour for a flight of wine, a flatbread and then a glass of your choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service experienceBanashreeVIPDined on 9/1/2014It took a long time to get seated with OT reservation although there were barely any customers in the restaurant. When asking for the second time to be seated, the receptionist called someone else to seat us. The server mixed up the wine flights and brought a different wine than was listed in the menu. The flatbread was good but service poor.I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently goodcarolVIPDined on 9/1/2014We had lunch at Seasons 52 recently. They had launched their fall menu and although the weather was still warm, the offerings appealed. I had the flavorful chili which was primarily beef. Another dining companion had the crab/shrimp appetizer and found it very good. The service was good. Overall a perfect experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the drivePerfectBiteVIPDined on 8/31/2014It was worth the 30 minute drive to try out Seasons 52. We are pesacatarian and truly appreciated the number of fish and vegetarian options for appetizers AND entrees. Small portion desserts made it easy to say "yes" to something sweet at the end of the meal. Our server was pleasant, but forgot to bring the second glass of wine.Special Features:
- What a Gem!Pford1229Dined on 8/31/2014A terrific evening from start to finish. This place goes above and beyond to please their guests. They even went so far as to have the chef come to our table after an ingredient issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fine Dining Experience.CFieldsDined on 8/31/2014I brought my aunt there to celebrate her 52nd Birthday, which was on the actual day of our visit. We found the staff to be kind and helpful, the restaurant is absolutely beautiful, the ambiance was inviting & sensual, the service was outstanding, the cost are very reasonable, and the food (taste and presentation) was just top-notch. My aunt said that this was the best birthday that she's ever had - that's the best out of 52 birthdays! She was so happy (overjoyed even) with the experience, so much so that her joy extended to me and stayed with me throughout the remainder of the day. This was truly, a Fine Dining Experience.Special Features:
- # AMAZINGLuv2dineDined on 8/30/2014For it to be a new establishment it was great. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArtyVIPDined on 8/30/2014Good service, good food, interesting decor and clean restrooms. Love that the food is seasonal and calorie conscious...am recommending to our friends.Special Features: