Seasons 52 - Burlington
6 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Burlington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7812725552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Stefan Jarausch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Seasons 52 features live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Burlington
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Burlington - Best Restaurants in Burlington, MA ›
Seasons 52 - Burlington reviews from OpenTable diners
500 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (247)special occasion (231)good for groups (194)great for lunch (193)vibrant bar scene (142)notable wine list (132)neighborhood gem (112)romantic (106)hot spot (97)great for outdoor dining (58)great for brunch (37)kid-friendly (26)late-night find (26)scenic view (7)Show More
- One of the bestJaceDined on 8/31/2014This has become a solid go-to since it opened. Always great food and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014My mother and I took my brother here for his birthday ,I had such a great experience here when my husband held my 40th birthday party here I suggested we come again . The food was absolutely fantastic and Wendy our server was great ! The portions were not overwhelming just enough to finish and not feel stuffed and the service is outstanding ! The flatbread is to die for !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great varietyJasonSDined on 8/29/2014The menu concept is clever, with changing weekly specials based on locally sourced ingredients. All food preparation was wonderful. Dine out Boston 2013 five course selection was a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely FabulousBanditsmomDined on 8/29/2014The food here is delicious. Great concept in a seasonal menu. You can return several times and always have something new to try.Special Features:
- Yum!FoodfunVIPDined on 8/28/2014Love that they buy local and seasonal produce to create such delicious dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatgrapesVIPDined on 8/28/2014Ate there for restaurant week and it was a great deal. We have eaten here prior to that and have had a great experience that time also. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Experience2martinisDined on 8/28/2014Food, service and atmosphere was wonderful. Piano player at the bar was unexpected and entertaining. The young ladies greeting my guest and I were pleasant and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisaLisaDined on 8/28/2014Had dinner with two of my relative. I suggest this place because I went with my girlfriend. They loved the place. Its clean, staff are kind and helpful. Our server was wonderful. The meal was delicious. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to ParGem1VIPDined on 8/28/2014This was Dine-Out Week and the restaurant was not ready. I had the hamburger which was a strange mix of ingredients to "enhance' the burger which did not do much for it and it even had an odd taste. They were out of soup at one o'clock but the flatbread was quite good. The desert was fine. I had eaten there for dinner and it was better then. The waitress was very good - fast and competent.Special Features:
- RobinVIPDined on 8/28/2014Great ambiance and the food was so fresh! Can't wait to come backSpecial Features:
- delicious and healthyfriendlyfoodieDined on 8/28/2014What a yummy first experience at Seasons 52. Right away the ambiance is so inviting. You feel like you're part of the crowd, yet intimate at your table. We took part in Restaurant Week with the menu for the day. Yummy crispy flatbread to start off, then delicious seared tuna for me with an inspiring light Asian-flair sauce. The fresh field greens were delicious and plentiful. Dessert was so much fun! The waiter brought over a tray of "mini indulgences." I had the key lime pie with toasted merange and my friend had the red velvet cake with cream. Delicious and fun to eat in fluted glasses with tiny spoons. In an American world of overeating gluttonous portions, Seasons 52 was a breath of freshness leaving me feeling satisfied and healthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Handled poorly.AEatsVIPDined on 8/27/2014This was our third time at this restaurant, our friends' second. We arrived on time for our reservation and were told that the people at "our" table were taking a long time over dessert and it would be a few minutes to be seated. A few minutes stretched to 40 minutes. The manager did finally come over after 30 minutes to explain that they had moved outdoor diners into the restaurant because of a passing thunderstorm. Had we been told that, we might have gone to the lounge to wait. After we had already ordered, we were offered appetizers off the menu on the house. Too much food, too late arriving to serve as compensation.
- Seasons BestladybugDined on 8/27/2014Beautiful decor and great food and service. Always enjoy going, even though it's a bit of a drive for us. Always something new on the menu. Always some little surprise: the molded salad, unfolded; the tasty tasting desserts, etc. Have brought various "newbies" to join me and they've all loved it. So glad Florida has come to Massachusetts.Special Features:
- Very good food, but way too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/26/2014Noise in main dining room was almost unbearable. Hard to hear each other over the noise. Should definitely add sound deadening panels on the ceiling to improve the overall dining experience.
- wondeful experiencekml123Dined on 8/26/2014We went for our anniversary during Dine Out Boston week. The dinner was superb.Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014Four of us had a wonderful evening during Restaurant Week. Selections of food was great and everything was very tasty. Service was outstanding and it is a beautiful restaurant. I would definitely go back there again.Special Features:
- micheleDined on 8/25/2014just want to say that our waitress, julie, was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- markDined on 8/24/2014Food is ALWAYS fantastic. Service top notch. Will continue to visit. Piano Man was great not too loudSpecial Features:
- Blew me awayDonnaDined on 8/24/2014I went on restaurant week and expected small portions with a tasting menu. What we received was over the top! A waiter who made it about us. We told him we were not in a rush and he respected this. 5 courses that were a culinary delight ( I never had better scallops), a suggestion of wine that was spot on and a desert that was to die for. When one of us mentioned we were chilled, they brought us over a shawl! It dawned on me that every course was under 500 calories ( but you wouldn't know it by taste or portion) but I realize I had 5 courses! I can't wait to go back ,Special Features:
- 52 shades of badJoanneVIPDined on 8/23/2014Although the space is well decorated and at a great location with valet service I would not return there unless they changed the menu. First mistake was the waiter telling us that all entrees are 450 calories but they served a lot on the plate - wrong! I left starving. Salad was horrible, couldn't eat it, stuffed mushrooms were 5 tiny buttons (how do you split that?)meal was skimpy. Desserts were served in a skinny glass which wasn't appealing. If I wanted to diet I would have stayed home & ate a Lean Cusine (which is what I did when I got home!)Special Features:
- Would go here every night,..BettyGDined on 8/23/2014The food here is exquisite. Everything is fresh and there are no hidden ingredients that will disrupt my whole foods diet. The seasonal changes are perfection. Grateful to my colleague for telling me about this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Took my wife there for a romantic date, even though we had to take our 8 month old, it was still perfect.Special Features:
- ilove2eatDined on 8/22/2014Lunch was very tasty. I love the presentation of salads in the glass cylinder, then they spead out on the plate.Special Features:
- Soon to be Regular CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We found Seasons 52 during Restaurant Week and were very pleased. We will definitely be going back. The food was good and they had some unique twists. They have kind of an open kitchen so you could see what was going on and we saw a kitchen manager/chef inspecting everything before it went out. We also saw the restaurant manager circling a lot and looking over things. They seem to have a focus on quality and service. They have a piano player in the bar, but you can hear him in the dining area so that is nice. Although we did not spend time in the bar, they have a large bar with good ambiance. It would be a good place to have a pre or post dinner drink or just to come in for fancy evening cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the low calorie dishesLoveFOODDined on 8/21/2014The bar in this restaurant is great. There is a live piano player that also sings. Great music. When you go into the dining part of the restaurant, it is VERY loud. That is really the only complaint I have. Food is great. Service is great. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014Visited the Burlington Seasons 52 during Boston Restaurant Week. Went with a group of 4 and all of us had excellent food. We were able to sample a lot of the menu and enjoyed everything. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great restaurant week experience!MomsnightoutDined on 8/20/2014My friends and I have been doing Restaurant week for many years. The restaurant week offerings and experience at Seasons 52 was one of the best yet. They actually offered 5 courses for the fixed price rate: Appetizer, soup, salad, entree and dessert. It was a LOT Of food. They provided the regular full portion sizes, which surprised us. The only negative was they ran out of the fresh corn soup so we got the chili instead. It was good but a little heavy and seemed out of place. We thought they should have done a vegetarian black bean instead. They offered a wine "flight" for $10...the chef sends out three wines for tasting and you select the one you like for a full glass. Nicely done Seasons 52! We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place.BigRedGoldenBearVIPDined on 8/20/2014I've probably been here 30+ times since they opened. The food is delicious. Love the fact that the calories can be kept in check. I've been here for lunch and dinner and have never had a bad experience. This is my "go to" place for an excellent meal these days. I give everyone gift cards for Seasons 52, I bring guests here, I come with friends.Special Features:
- Delicious flatbreads & mini dessertLadyFromRyeDined on 8/20/2014My party of 5 shared the pesto chicken and the margarita flatbreads -- both SO delicious! We loved the mini desserts too -- we tried 4 different types and each one was great. My favortite is the peanut butter and chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Great service!Great food! Full menu under 500 cals and decent portions! This week they were having the restaurant festival, so a 5 course meal was for 33 bucks! It was a good deal! One thing I would like to mention though, better to clarify your food restrictions while placing order. We ordered for chicken chilli soup after confirming that it didnt contain any other meat except chicken. However we were served the beef chilli. Lucky my husband clarified again and the server went back to confirm and came and apologized for the same. Hence I would exercise caution. Special mention to the dessert trays!They are yum and oh so enticing :)! The place was pretty packed up on a weekday at 8:30 pm so I would recommend a reservation.Special Features:
- NHBobDined on 8/18/2014Seasons 52 is a very comfortable restaurant that offers a very good value, reasonably priced wines, in a somewhat noisy but very pleasant atmosphere. The bar is active and the live music I heard was performed of high quality. A very nice place to meet new or old friendsSpecial Features:
- ritaDined on 8/18/2014The service was superb as was the food... both presentation and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kellDined on 8/18/2014Went for restaurant week. Limited menu but all choices delicious. Server forgot to offer one of the courses but we were too full and didn't miss it :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionDeliciousDined on 8/17/2014First time here and it was excellent. Was my parents 50th everyone enjoyed their dinner.Special Features:
- Locally sourced deliciousnessFoodsnobDined on 8/15/2014This was my first time dining here. The staff was wonderful and our party of four had a great time. The food could have used a wee bit of salt as some of the sides appeared somewhat bland, but the focus of all four meals were great. They ran short of sushi rice and the chef visited to apologized and then proceeded to give us a few appetizers on the house. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good option for a date nightMikeDined on 8/14/2014Although the menu is somewhat limited, their food is good. Wine list is excellent, and desserts are really tasty... served in shot glasses, there are great options and you can get a few without feeling too guilty. My only mild complaint was that although my pork tenderloin was cooked well, but it did seem as though the plate sat under a heat lamp for 10 minutes or so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good business dinnermyojewelDined on 8/14/2014We took longer than expected with lots to talk about, never felt rushed, but had lots of wonderful food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousScullyVIPDined on 8/12/2014The food was terrific. The bar was so busy and noisy it was a bit over the top. Took a while to get served. Once we moved to the dining room the noise level dropped and service improved. Excellent menu choices and delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Awesome restaurant, service was excellent parking very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014The best part is dessert. Don't skip it! You don't even need to save room because they are the perfect size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.