Seasons 52 - Burlington
6 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Burlington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7812725552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Stefan Jarausch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Seasons 52 features live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Burlington
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Burlington - Best Restaurants in Burlington, MA ›
Seasons 52 - Burlington reviews from OpenTable diners
443 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (235)special occasion (204)good for groups (187)great for lunch (149)vibrant bar scene (126)notable wine list (121)neighborhood gem (112)romantic (98)hot spot (80)great for outdoor dining (45)late-night find (25)great for brunch (24)kid-friendly (21)scenic view (3)Show More
- Good reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Great. Food was good. We had a corporate event that preceded this. Was a great way to close out the day. Seasons has always been very good to myself and my company.Special Features:
- Karen GrabowskiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014Excellent food and service. Will definately be going back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jodoDined on 9/27/2014I liked the restaurant but would have liked to have had bread (healthy unless one slathers with butter) and more risotto. Also my risotto was butternut squash but it really was plain risotto with a few chunks of butternut squash. I would like to have seen the squash flavor more prevalent. The caramelized scallops were amazing!
- Deliciously Fresh FoodJerseygirl818VIPDined on 9/27/2014Reasonably priced, generous portions, really fresh food … We loved our first visit to Seasons 52 … and we will definitely be going back (SOON)!Special Features:
- Just one problemfoodluvaDined on 9/26/2014Had a 7:45 res. waited 20 min to be seated. Why make a reservation if you can walk into the bar and be served immediately? Everything else was as expected; food, service, wine was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really wish it was better!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014I had heard so much about this restaurant and was eager to try it. I went with my husband and a friend. Our reservations were at 7:45 and we arrived at 7:35. They sat us at 8:20! The bar was very nice and the service was very good! We finally sat for dinner I ordered a shrimp dish, my husband ordered a rack of lamb and my friend ordered a filet mignon. My shrimp dish was crazy spicy! My husbands lamb was so dry and over done that the knife wouldn't go through it! The manager came over and was extremely professional and deducted all three meals from the bill.
- CelebrationSungoddessDined on 9/26/2014We came with a small group for a celebration. the setting was perfect. We had excellent service from Brian. He made recommendations. The food was superb! We cleaned our plates. Brian brought over the desserts with a birthday candle in order to celebrate a friends birthday. The desserts are the perfect size. We all tried a different one and love each of them.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodParentswithBabyDined on 9/26/2014Food was excellent, especially the shrimp scampi appetizer and cedar plank salmon main course. That every item on the menu is under 475 calories was a pleasant surprise and I still felt very satisfied after half an appetizer, main course, and a mini-dessert. All desserts are mini! The only drawback was that my husband asked for a filet mignon medium and it was well done. The filet was very thin, probably to look more substantial and still come under the calorie count, but that may have contributed to it being mistakenly overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathyKP07Dined on 9/26/2014Awesome as always! Have only been to Seasons 52 in Florida, didn't think it could be as good but it is.Special Features:
- Love Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014I have been to Seasons 52 many times and have never been disappointed. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. It is best to make a reservation because the wait can be long for walk ins.Special Features:
- Didn't blow me away, but OKccdrewDined on 9/26/2014Arrived for an early dinner after work with spouse and 10-yr old daughter, so it wasn't busy. Live music coming in from the bar sounded very good. Service was friendly and prompt. Atmosphere good. we enjoyed he apps: tomato mozzarella flat bread & tuna avocado roll. For mains, I had the lamb rack- ordered med rare and stressed that I like it to have some juice, so more rare than medium, they both had the filet. Their dishes were "pretty good" and my lamb was OK- very medium, not juicy... General feedback, nothing exceptional. Nothing I really wanted more of; except maybe the tuna roll, which was very fresh and balanced. Near my office, so perhaps a good place for apps and drinks after a long day... but for the money... meh.
- Outstanding RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014Discovered Seasons 52 this past spring and fell in love with the restaurant and their seasonal concept from the beginning. Have returned, numerous times, bringing family members and friends who have been wowed by this restaurant. My most recent visit proved to be outstanding in every way. My husband and I, along with my daughter, brought two cousins who were visiting from Italy, for a Bon Voyage meal and evening out. They did not stop raving (in Italian, of course) about their dining experience and the exceptional food and service provided by Seasons 52. From the warm olive assortment, to the seasonally inspired entrees and side dishes, to the unique and delicious mini-desserts - Seasons 52 is building a strong and loyal customer base.Special Features:
- very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent scallops on risotto. The shrimp and roasted tomato appetizer was delicious! The shot glass desserts were the perfect meal-ending bite.Special Features:
- 4 year AnniversaryMarsVigilaDined on 9/23/2014I took my girlfriend here for our four year dinner, she loved it. The waitress and staff were very helpful and friendly and we were very well taken care of. The food is great and the whole place is highly recommended.Special Features:
- Excellent dining!MJ0211Dined on 9/23/2014Celebrated a special occassion and we received excellent service, a wonderful atmosphere and superb food and wine! Recommend Seasons 52 wholeheartedly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentItalianGrammy3Dined on 9/21/2014This was our first visit to Seasons 52 and I booked it for my daughter's 50th birthday. The birthday girl ordered roasted olives for an appetizer and was told they were out of them. Two out of eight of us ordered chicken as an entrée and was told they were also out of chicken. For such a high-end restaurant, this is unacceptable. My husband substituted a turkey skewer in place of the chicken and he was very disappointed in the small portion. I, myself, ordered salmon which was very good but I found the miniature carrots HARD and the three potatoes the size of small mushrooms. The waiter was excellent; very pleasant; accommodating; and got everything correct which isn't easy to do with eight people.
- Yum, but...KTD2Dined on 9/21/2014The hostesses were helpless! Horrible time getting a table on a Sunday night. No correlation between open table and the hostesses' seating availability. Was a complete joke. Had to sit in lounge. BUT, the food was great. Scallops, shrimp, even the butternut squash soup was excellent. Waitress was nice, helpful, and food all good. Unprinted kids menu, that was just fine for our kids.Special Features:
- Celebration LocationJMD18Dined on 9/20/2014I booked the restaurant for a party of 10, to celebrate my mother's birthday. The table was ready on time, our waiter was pleasant, efficient and friendly (without hovering!). The food was incredible - appetizers were a wonderful array of a variety of flavors - goat cheese filled ravioli, tuna avocado maki rolls, tomato mozzarella salad - something for every palate. The dinners were perfectly cooked and wonderfully flavorful - sea scallops, rack of lamb, sirloin were some of the items ordered by our party. Even with the large party, service and delivery were perfectly times. The celebration tower of mini desserts was a show stopper! Something for everyone!Special Features:
- mixed experienceshelleybellyDined on 9/20/2014Very crowded on a Saturday night...even with reservation had to wait for table, noise level makes conversation a little challenging, food was OK, not great (3 of us ordered same thing--scallops were a little overdone). However, wait staff was great, there was quick and satisfactory resolution on a few snafus on our order...menu is great, very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedFoodluverDined on 9/19/2014The restaurant was so loud we could hardly hear our waitress. We felt we were yelling to have a conversation amongst ourselves. Our waitress was very pleasant. We ordered cocktails and a flatbread app. Our app came and our waitress apologized that our drinks were still not ready. We decided after finishing the first app to order another. It arrived later--still not drinks. Drinks came when we finished app. Food was fair. I ordered Filet Mignon. It was a little overcooked. It had a sandy texture--no buttery like you would expect. Mashed potatoes were off--possibly instant? Others ordered the fish special. Comment "good, flavorful, but nothing special for price." And, lamb chops which were said to be very good.Special Features:
- Interesting and DifferentDinOutDiva1Dined on 9/19/2014Lots of choices without being overwhelming. Menus change with the season (hence part of the name) and lean towards gourmet. Pomegranate Margarita Martini was freaking awesome!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fast favoriteDJAG14Dined on 9/19/2014This new restaurant became a hot spot quickly after it opened. The menu is substantial with lots to choose from..soem things better than others, but overall pretty good food. The price is reasonable. The darker (wood and lower lighting) interior lends itself to moer adult crowds or families with older children. The bar is always full after work and evenings, often with a piano player who also sings. The flatbreads seem to be the guest favorite, especially the 4pm-6pm flatbread and wine flight option...love it! I will visit again and again.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 9/18/2014We had a reservation for 6:45 pm for four people and they did not sit us until 7:30 pm...what is the point of making a reservation if you have to wait 45 minutes anyways? Once seated, all was well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud for normal conversationmattdVIPDined on 9/17/2014We waited for 45 minutes for our 7pm reservation in the middle of the week. When we finally got our menus nearly an hour after our reservation, I noticed the problem with this restaurant; the noise level was so high that it was nearly impossible to talk to someone literally two feet away from me! The design of the space is flawed, the soaring ceilings look nice but the materials they used make the noise level disturbing. The manager made up for the late seating a little with two free apps; a goat cheese ravioli which was average and a tuna tartare which was below average. My salmon entree was excellent. the piano bar defined tackiness with a piano player on a rotating stage INSIDE the bar; as a musician I was embarrassed for him!
- Food was worth itSusluvs2dineoutVIPDined on 9/16/2014Great fresh food delivered quickly with lots of seasonal variety. We waited over a half hour for our table despite having a reservation. Hostess staff was not helpful or communicative and no one uttered the words "sorry for the wait" Hugely frustrated start to the evening but the food was quite good. Need to figure out their reservation system and customer service at the front of the house.Special Features:
- Great lunch placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014I met friends for lunch and we all enjoyed it very much and agreed that we'll meet there again soon. The food was very good; we WILL be back!Special Features:
- Sunday EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience, food was excellent, piano player in the bar was great. Definitely will return..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Service??OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/13/2014Went on a busy Sat night and was able to get a 7pm reservation at 6:30. Arrived at restaurant was told our table would be ready in "a couple minutes" - 35 or 40 minutes later we were seated. Would have been nice if they had told us it would be awhile - we would have gone to the bar for a drink. Regardless, they were very apologetic and comp'd us drinks and appetizers, which was much appreciated. The food was very good. I reserve 'Outstanding' for Capital Grille or Bancroft. The desserts were excellent, the entrées were fresh and very tasty. The service was slow. After the whole fiasco getting seated and all the apologies it still took another 15 or 20 minutes to get drinks. All-in-all, we'll try it again - hopefully this was an anomaly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLindaBDined on 9/13/2014We took our daughter to celebrate her 30th birthday and came away disappointed. My son-in-laws salmon was raw inside; cold to the touch. He did not send it back because our two year old grandson was getting fidgety after waiting so long for our meal and he did not want to have to wait any longer for them to fix it. Therefore, he had a few carrots and potatoes for dinner. I am afraid I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Family Night outitdwebmanDined on 9/13/2014We come to Seasons 52 often to celebrate family night out as the Seasons change. The food is always fresh and vibrant.Special Features:
- Great food sevice needs workBB57Dined on 9/13/2014Food very good. service no I will give one example of which there are many problems. waitstaff has to clean off their own tables. no busboys sometimes you dont see your server for over 20 minutes. Its a shame because their food is goodSpecial Features:
- Excellent!DineOutBostonDined on 9/12/2014I have been to Season's 52 a few times and each time I go my expectations have always been greatly exceeded. Our server was Jack and he was fantastic...ensuring we had everything we needed but gave us the room to enjoy our meals. I highly recommend dining at Season's 52 and would also recommend requesting Jack as your server. You won't regret it!Special Features:
- Great meal and excellent serviceSallyWDined on 9/12/2014We had a great dinner and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- lunch with friendsfriendlyfoodieDined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 is THE place for lunch with friends. The ambiance is perfect and the food is fresh and delicious. The service is first rate too. Haven't seen waitstaff so kind and professional in a long time. A perfect lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52ECW66VIPDined on 9/11/2014Great place to meet friends. Flatbreads are delicious and a great appetizer to share- we had the artichoke, caramelized onion and goat cheese version. Scallops on a butternut squash risotto were delicious. Unfortunately our service was very slow- we had to ask the waiter to take our order.. and finally to give us our bill.. The people at the table next to us got fed up waiting and left after no one appeared to take their order.. this was an aberration though. I have been there several times and this is the first time it's happened.Special Features:
- Great FindJo73Dined on 9/7/2014We only found this restaurant a couple weeks ago and have been twice already. Everything is tasty and fresh. Check this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday dinner.KZfoodieDined on 9/7/2014My daughter and parents arrived at 530pm Sunday evening. I've been for lunch before and always loved the food. The flatbreads were good but not exceptional. They weren't hot. The meals were very good. The roasted half chicken. The trout and the salmon salad. Dessert is always fun. The new apple pie was yummy and we also had the pecan pie which was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had an AMAZING dining experience. Tori was our waitress and she was so kind, attentive and charismatic. We most definitely will be back.Special Features:
- terrific food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Received timely seating, Service by Brian was outstanding. Love the wine starter option. food was very good. The best flatbreads everSpecial Features:
- too noisytoonoisyDined on 9/4/2014We have been to the restaurant several times and each time we say it is loud and you can't hear the person across the table. There must be something that could be done to soften the noice from the other diners. nSpecial Features: