Seasons 52 - Burlington
6 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Burlington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7812725552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Stefan Jarausch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Seasons 52 features live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Burlington
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Burlington - Best Restaurants in Burlington, MA ›
Seasons 52 - Burlington reviews from OpenTable diners
455 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (244)special occasion (202)good for groups (199)vibrant bar scene (137)notable wine list (137)great for lunch (123)romantic (113)neighborhood gem (99)hot spot (82)great for outdoor dining (30)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (20)great for brunch (19)scenic view (3)Show More
- reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014We have been to Seasons 52 many times, here and in other cities. Food is consistently very good. Unfortunately, on this visit a rather large chicken bone from the rib was discovered in the chicken pesto flatbread and the lamb chops were prepared medium rare when medium was requested. However, the manager was right at our table to apologize for the bone and actually took it to show to the chef since it was large and once the chops were cooked properly they were delicious. Yes, the restaurant is very noisy so we always request a seat either in a booth at the back where it is quieter or in one of the side rooms, if available.Special Features:
- Early dinersHarryDined on 10/26/2014Since we usually work late we end up eating late so for once since we could eat at a more reasonable hour we went to the "52" We weren't disappointed. We beat the rush, had an excellent dinner including flatbreads and a salad along with Asian styled swordfish and a whole grilled Bronzino cleaned at the table by an attentive waiter. We finished off with a just enough portion of some great deserts and much to our surprise, an excellent cup of coffee. Even some of the best restaurants lose it with the coffee, but not here. Play it safe, make a reservation. I did and it was a snap on opentableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hostest with the leastestOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/26/2014It came for lunch @ 2:30 and Danielle the hostest wanted to put us in the lounge when the dining room was completely empty. The other woman at the desk told her to put is in the dining room & Danielle said something about someone needing a break. The other woman told her that they just had 2 servers come on. Then we observed her trying to put 2 morbidly obese people into a booth. They asked for a table & she said " I'm only supposed to put 4 people @ a table. The woman said." The room is empty if 4 people come there are plenty of other tables to seat then" Danielle obviously doesn't have a clue how to be a hostest & it is not rocket science to figure out. It doesn't look good for a restaurant to have a clueless person working out frontSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Very very noisy restaurant. Made a reservation and still had to wait 15 minutes to be seated. Entree took a very long time to be served and the chef said the meals were on the house because of that. The filet ordered was to be medium rare and it was well done. They brought out another filet mignon to take home. This was a special occasion and it was most disappointing. It was nice that they acknowledged the mistake but still cost alot and was a celebration. Will not go back and will not recommend. There are way too many good restaurants in the Burlington area to go to so will not go there.Special Features:
- Weight Watchers DelightflazzyDined on 10/25/2014Seasons 52 Restaurant is a great find for someone who is watching their weight. You are able to enjoy a three course meal and not feel that you overindulged since most choices are under 500 calories. The seasonal menu provides you with a great variety to choose from so that you don't get bored. Their vegetable sides are outstanding. Even their desserts are light. And to top it all off, the piano bar is a great spot to have an after dinner cocktail. This restaurant is truly exceptional.Special Features:
- Great for an anniversaryDaveDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 2nd anniversary here, truth be told, we made the reservation in error, thinking that it was another restaurant close by, but decided to eat there anyways. We found the food to be amazing, and we especially liked that the menu was not predicable at all. We had a seasonal flatbread for an app, we each got a specialty salad, entree and dessert. My wife had the sea scallops and I had the quail. Presentation, flavor and timeliness was better than any restaurant I've been to. My wife got a wine flight, which she loved and I had a New Old Fashioned, which I highly recommend as well. To my surprise, its my new favorite restaurant, even better than its next door neighbor, Capital Grille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, excellent serviceCiscosurfVIPDined on 10/23/2014This was my second time at Seasons 52 and my first time for dinner. The menu changes with the seasons, and my Bronzino was delightfully roasted with Meyer lemon and fresh thyme. The pumpkin pie "shot" was the perfect ending. I was dining with a colleague I had not seen for 30 years, and the wait staff did not rush us at all, but let us linger over our wine and chat. All in all a verypleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceBertDined on 10/23/2014Great food, attentive service, pleasant atmosphere. Seasons 52 fulfills on its promises throughout the dining experience. The four of us left raving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantEatingOutDined on 10/21/2014It was our first time there. There were six of us altogether. Three of us were celebrating birthdays. The food was fresh and delicious, presented beautifully. Our waiter was friendly, attentive and very knowledgeable about the menu and the meals. We had a great time and would go back any time.Special Features:
- Great Date NightMC2479Dined on 10/21/2014I have been to Seasons twice. Once late night at the bar for apps, and again for a date night dinner. The food and service was great both times. Make sure you get a reservation, every time I have gone there the wait without one has been between 1:00-1:30. Will return for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum, yumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014The food was great. All meals were under 475 calories, and the selection was awesome. Something for everyone! And the deserts were also delicious. Only complaint is the noise level. We had a very loud table behind us, so we had a problem talking between us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceAnnmarieDined on 10/20/2014Service and food for everyone in our party was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceKmg1997Dined on 10/19/2014The food was superb! The server was great, got everything just the way I ordered and was very accomodating. The only down side is the noise. The acoustics in there are very loud, wood ceilings, the noise just bounces off and echoes.. There was a man playing piano in the bar, there was music playing also, then add in regular conversations and I could barely hear the person I was sitting with. Other than the noise, it was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedTablerVIPDined on 10/19/2014After having raved to our out of town guests about Seasons 52's food, service, and friendliness at several Florida locations, we decided to try the Burlington, Massachusetts location for lunch. The table service was confused and less attentive than normal, but it was the totally disinterested front desk and hostess that disappointed us the most. Although the restaurant was not busyl, the front desk person ignored our party for some time and then reluctantly acknowledged our presence. The seating hostess seemed put out that we requested a table rather than a booth. We were embarrassed to have so highly recommended this restaurant to our guests based on our previous experience at other locations. Our guests will not try Seasons 52 again.
- Great experienceLarryDined on 10/18/2014Great food and service from friendly waitress. Fine wine selections and everything is well priced. Great deserts too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningIpswichClamDined on 10/18/2014This was our second time dining out at Seasons 52 in Burlington, and both times the meals (salmon, trout, flatbread, scallops) were excellent. This time it seemed a little noisier because we were seated in the main dining room instead of the smaller back room. Nevertheless, the food and service were top notch. Tip: If you're in the main dining room, try to get a booth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014It was a last minute, spontaneous booking and we got lucky because we got a table for two. Candle-lit dinner, great atmosphere, fantastic cocktail list and menu options-calorie cautions- Friday Date Night was perfect. Service was very attentive and speedy!Special Features:
- Excellent Dining Choice!sammiDined on 10/17/2014Great service and excellent food! The food was fresh, delicious, and low in calories. The small dessert was a nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & fun as a special nightAnnDBSVIPDined on 10/17/2014The food here is fantastic - healthy, varied, and spectacularly flavored. If I was willing to take the time to cook at home, this is the kind of food I would want to make for myself. A great deal of thought has gone into having a restaurant that makes a special date night with great presentation and terrific service. We really had a good time and we wowed by the food.Special Features:
- zlou2Dined on 10/17/2014Our server, Kristen, was wonderful - friendly, very efficient, patient and nice! She made our night special.Special Features:
- October 17th 2014 favorite rest.firefighter1234Dined on 10/17/2014we had Tori is our waitress and she was unbelievable. She was on the ball and very knowledgeable. The management was walking around and making sure everybody was doing well they did not need to come up the tables to talk to us but they were very observant and I could tell that. This was my first time here and I will tell you it was one of my favorite restaurants unbelievable and everything we ordered and we order ed 7 small tapas type dishes and the food was cooked to perfection and they were above standard for any food I've had in the past. The chefs really did a great job in the presentation was awesome and I will definitely take friends family and recommended to other people.Thank You Tori for a great evening. We appreciate itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014pleasant dining experience. Staff was very helpful. Meals were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ResponseScullyVIPDined on 10/14/2014Although we were seated promptly for our 6:30 reservation, we waited quite some time for a server to come to the table. When we finally stopped someone to tell them we had been waiting for about 15 minutes, the host came over, apologized profusely, and comped our first round of drinks and appetizers. He couldn't have been nicer. Once we got over that hump everything was perfect. Deliciious food and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Nice night outSissieDined on 10/13/2014Friends had told us how much they enjoyed your restaurant and so did we. Such a contrast from so many places that are all steel, glass and loud. Seasons 52 is warm, inviting with soft lighting. The service was fine and the food quite tasty and nicely presented. The reasonable prices mean we will make this a regular night out.Special Features:
- One of my favourites in BurlingtonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Whenever I come to Burlington for business this is one restaurant I really like to go to for dinner. Fabulous, fresh and healthy food, great service and great wine. If you sit in the bar area there is normally live music, which is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Season 52 is one of my favorite places to go for either lunch or dinner. I have been at least 7 times and have never been disappointed. I especially like the way the desserts are served as you can have one and not feel guilty afterwards.Special Features:
- Family diningFamilyfoodDined on 10/12/2014Pleasant environment , good company, lovely food and wonderful desert that is just right portion size, lovely variety of entrees has something for everyone in my party. Enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my new favorite restaurantCrystalDined on 10/12/2014Have been to this restaurant 2 times now and the food was amazing as always but the service was night and day from the first time we went there. We went over the weekend for my birthday and the waitress totally ignored me and didn't even take my drink order and tried to take my plate as i was still eating. I guess the birthday girl at the head of the table with 7 other people is hard to notice. I will definitely be going back but requesting the waiter we had the first time!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!DaveyMDined on 10/11/2014I started going to Season's 52 several years ago in Fort Lauderdale FL. It has always been a great experience and the new Burlington location is no exception!Special Features:
- First time at this restaurantWdinerDined on 10/10/2014After an inauspicious start (arrived 10 minutes early, seated about 15 minutes after reservation time although another couple arrived about 10 minutes after us and were seated immediately), the experience improved and resulted in an enjoyable evening in celebration of my wife's birthday. The food was good, the service was timely definitely above average and though we lingered for quite a while, we were not rushed or "encouraged" to leave.Special Features:
- Wish service would improveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/10/2014Service is consistently poor at Seasons 52. I wish it wasn't as the food concept is wonderful. To have no plates, cutlery or water provided after requesting it is unacceptable. I ordered the "same" bottle of wine 3 times and on its eventual delivery someone filled a single glass without any interaction and walked away with the bottle. Although the food was tasty it was not delivered in the order requested. I've given this restaurant enough attempts and have not seen any improvement.
- Surprising chainNew2slcDined on 10/10/2014Didn't realize this was a chain. Nice variety on the menu, especially vegetarian. All the dishes we ordered were very good.Special Features:
- Business lunchJenFromBurbsVIPDined on 10/10/2014Great service and good food. Able to do business because the noise level is moderate. Very attentive to our needs and timing as well as dietary restrictions. This is my new go-to restaurant to meet colleagues and clients.Special Features:
- mizzelDined on 10/9/2014First time visit meeting up with an old college room-mate. Got placed in one of the quieter off-to-the-side rooms which was great. Had a long un-rushed meal which was reasonably good with the portions adequate. I had cedar-plank salmon which was prepared perfectly, but the vegtables were barely blanched and virtually uncooked. The wait-staff left us alone a little too long at times, but overall it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We picked the wrong nightFoodieMomDined on 10/8/2014We have been to Seasons 52 three times before our latest visit. Previously, the food and service were impeccable. This night, however, we had problems with the waitress and with the food. We placed our order, and I got a glass of wine. Then we waited. For 30 minutes the waitress didn't return to our table. When she did, I asked her to check on the food. She quipped that she just had. 10 minutes later, the manager delivered our meal, apologizing for the wait but saying that they had to remake the pork tenderloin. The waitress had said nothing. In the end, my brussels sprouts were inedible, and my flatbread dry as a bone. My wine glass was never bussed, and the waitress spilled water on the table, but never wiped it up. Not a good experience.
- Out of town guestsNanaDined on 10/5/2014I brought my friends from Charlottesville, Va and they wish there was a Seasons 52 in their town. We all loved our meal. The mini desserts are a Brillant idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, but so-so foodBostonVIPDined on 10/5/2014We went for our 18th anniversary at 5PM (I know, it's early!) on a Sunday night. They were out of the seafood special. Already? At 5PM? No sea bass? OK, so I ordered grilled rainbow trout which was yummy. But it came with cold, floppy broccolini and cold carrots. The plate was hot, the fish was hot, but the sides were horrible. As if they had been sitting in a steamer waiting to be plopped alongside the fish. The wine was delicious and the mini desserts are a perfect size. Our server was wonderful.
- Great first timeItalianVIPDined on 10/5/2014First time here and was pleasantly surprised to experience a well appointed and eclectic setting. Small yet varied menu....flat bread was delicious. Ravioli was outstanding....stuffed mushrooms were too salty. Good wine choices. My husband had the salmon and raved about it. Will go back.Special Features:
- Excellent Lunch and DessertsBuffyDined on 10/5/2014Four of us dined here on a Sunday for lunch. It was the first time for all of us at Seasons 52. Each of us ordered a different lunch item. Everyone said that their lunch was delicious. Our server was excellent and the arrival of the food and drink was well timed. Two of us had a dessert and we were all impressed by the dessert presentations and variety and excellence of the desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time aroundSungoddessDined on 10/4/2014this was my second visit and the group that I came with had varied entrees. all were delicious and plates were cleaned. We tried a couple of apps including the mushroom flatbread! To die for... We had a couple of the salads which were so fresh and light. Everybody drank wine. Angela was our server and she was awesome. Extremely attentive. She was professional but friendly. Knowledgeable as well. My favorite thing is how you do the desserts. I am not usually a dessert person when I go out to eat but the size is just right. All you need is a couple of mouthfuls. Both times have been celebrations so we go to enjoy the tower of desserts. they are just so cute! My favorite is the Mocha Macchiato.Special Features: