Seasons 52 - Burlington
6 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Burlington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (781) 272-5552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Stefan Jarausch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Seasons 52 features live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Burlington
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Burlington - Best Restaurants in Burlington, MA ›
Seasons 52 - Burlington reviews from OpenTable diners
464 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (256)good for groups (207)special occasion (199)notable wine list (143)vibrant bar scene (139)great for lunch (122)romantic (115)neighborhood gem (106)hot spot (89)great for outdoor dining (24)late-night find (18)great for brunch (18)kid-friendly (17)scenic view (2)Show More
- First visitmaddieMDined on 11/24/2014Had a $20 coupon to 52 and decided to use it on a Monday nite. Not too busy, sat within 5 minutes of reservation. Drinks and the chicken skewer app came quickly and were very good. But then waited for a good 10 minutes after finishing app to have our waitron come take our order. Ordered a salad to split and filet and pork entrees. Salad never arrived and by the time we got server's attention our entrees were coming out. Food was very good - steak and pork cooked perfectly and vegetables a nice complement. Would return, but service was disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- moemacDined on 11/24/2014The food was really great at Seasons' 52 the waitress was no so great.Special Features:
- Very good, but expensiveColonelDined on 11/23/2014We enjoyed dining here - it was our first time. The food was excellent and it was all lower calorie cuisine. You'd never know it though. Our server was exceptional ant attentive, and the atmosphere on a Saturday night was very good. Unfortunately the food and wine prices are quite high though. The average entree was over $20. As for wine, unfortunately again, the prices are grossly exorbitant. Here's a simple example: at Seasons 52, Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Carmenere (inexpensive Cabernet) is $36 a bottle or $9 per glass. Less than a half mile down the road at Wegmans, you can buy and entire bottle of the exact same wine for $9, or four bottles for the same price the restaurant charges for one. We drink wine and understand higher prices associated with dining out, but these prices are simply exorbitant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/22/2014The service is really great from the hostess to the wait staff. Quality food and great wine list.I would recommend this to a friend.
- caliDined on 11/22/2014The atmosphere is great. Smaller rooms are quieter than the main room. The bar is very active.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional bar scene!bmsmrscDined on 11/21/2014We recently had a "birthday event" for two at the piano bar at Seasons 52. The music was excellent! The food was superb and and I can't say enough about Casey our server. It was a very special evening! My only regret is that you can not make a reservation for the tables in the piano bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new menuMeLikeLegalVIPDined on 11/20/2014Wow lots of new things on the winter menu! Nice new choices since last time at a seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar area wonderful ambience-service second to noneKarenHDined on 11/19/2014While the food is on the light side the atmosphere, service and restaurant manager were all top notch. This is a great spot if you are looking for a place that has a wonderful atmosphere and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only okBostonMomVIPDined on 11/16/2014Food was ok, service slow, lots of items on the menu not available. Will not rush backSpecial Features:
- We always enjoy our dinner here at Season's 52.Viv1Lee2Dined on 11/15/2014We dined with two friends who had never eaten at Season's 52 and they enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/15/2014Delicious food...love the flatbreads Service was very good...especially for a party of eight Reservation honored without delay...and very accommodating since had to change party size twice. This is one of our favorites by far!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillymckeBillymckDined on 11/15/2014Great food. Piano in bar is once touch. Or server Donna was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a fabulous time and ate great food and wineWheatongirlseatoutDined on 11/14/2014The food was spectacular. The cocktails were awesome and the wine superb. No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PatsyMaryDined on 11/13/2014Food and service were excellent. All four meals were delicious and the presentation was lovely. Two couples, meeting for dinner...noise level much too loud. We could not hear the waiter as he told us about the specials, described a meal, etc. I don't mind a loud bar area, but we were far into the dining room and could only hear the person next to us, not even across the table. Will return for food, but wish it would be a little calmer...Thursday evening around 7:00 pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantSweetToothDined on 11/12/2014I had dinner with two friends. We shared a delicious flatbread as an appetizer with our drinks, and all three of us enjoyed our entrees immensely. I find that the filet mignon is always delicious and prepared as ordered. One friend loved the salmon and the other enjoyed her scallops. We each had a different mini dessert, and each one of us liked the one we ordered. We had a nice booth, and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealrma2014Dined on 11/12/2014Great restaurant. Have had three excellent meals in a row over the last several months in three outings. Flatbread appetizers the scallops, and the rainbow trout are all excellent. Good service, but can be a bit noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LuncheonjhclycVIPDined on 11/12/2014We celebrated a birthday at Seasons 52. A ladies lunch. We were all trying the restaurant for the first time. We loved the service. Our server Josh was most helpful in introducing us to the menu. It's a full menu and we liked that the chefs menu follows the seasons. We all had the mushroom (non-cream based) soup which was so rich in flavor and texture. It was delicious. And at the end of the meal we were presented with the celebration tower. It was an impressive sight. It was brought to the table with a lit candle which delighted the birthday celebrant-- so perfect. The tower has a variety of dessert treats and each of us tried something different. Tasty and a fun idea. We all plan to try the restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Music was better than the foodfreshfoodforus2Dined on 11/10/2014Sorry- we where disappointed with the experience. We did LOVE the menu and the concept but we where disappointed in the entrees. I liked the concept of my fish dish and the fact that they open the fish up for you at the table ( some sort of ocean bass). It was tasty. The broccoli was overcooked and tasteless. I would guess it was a FROZEN product and the potatoes where AWEFUL. The worst we ever had... Tasteless My wife's filet mignon was great but her sides where equally disappointing. We had a $32 bottle of Sangiovese that we should have sent back but we decided to let it breath and it improved slightly but can't say it was any good. Sorry- very disappointed. The piano player was great! A waste of $120.00 PS- The service was fine.Special Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerfoodformeDined on 11/9/2014I enjoyed a nice dinner for a "girls night out". The food was delicious...and low calorie...that was a bonus. We didn't know the entrees were low calorie until we looked at the menu. The menu had a variety of food selections and very tasty appetizers. Even though we had a reservation for 6:30, we didn't get seated until after 7. This was a bit disappointing, however, the hostess noticed our disappointment and quickly offered our appetizers "on the house." It was a great way to lighten the mood again so we could enjoy the rest of our dinner. Overall, a great place for dinner. I enjoyed the menu and ambiance. I will definitely visit againSpecial Features:
- PROBLEMS TWICE IN A ROWdannDined on 11/9/2014Previous time was quite bad: 45 minute wait WITH reservation; half hour wait for server. Manager responded by "comping" the whole meal, so decided to try again. Not quite as bad, but not good. Won't go back.
- Loud Loud LoudPeterDined on 11/8/2014As a first time customer and was hoping to enjoy some piono music prior to dinner. The piono was a keyboard biehind the bar. Perhaps a few customer could hear but not I. The bar service was overwhelmed on a Saturady. Our table server was quite good but the dinning room need more partition to kill the some fo the noise. Almost like a designer warehouse space. Our table server was quite good but the hearing the server outline the special almost required a huddle. You see the theme in my review overall good place but not the place for a quiet soothing evening and piano music.
- Fabulous Meal; Fantastic Service!briozVIPDined on 11/8/2014We enjoyed a fabulous meal at this restaurant on Saturday evening. As a vegetarian, I was wondering if there would be any tasty options for me, but was pleasantly surprised. I asked them to hold the goat cheese on my flatbread and was blown away by how tasty this was-artichoke hearts, balsamic onions and spinach-yum! I also had the harvest squash-a delicious combination of delicata, acorn and butternut in a maple/mint sauce. The small dessert of blueberries and lemon curd was the perfect size. The service was truly outstanding. Christine was our waitress and she couldn't have been more attentive and accomodating. Since we were celebrating my partner's birthday, the outstanding food and service really made the occasion extra special.Special Features:
- Special CelebrationCAKnightlyDined on 11/8/2014We decided to celebrate my parents 66 anniversary and some special birthdays at Seasons 52 in Burlington. Out table was lovely, the food was wonderful and waiter did a nice job. The dessert tray with a candle was a nice touch- we all loved sampling the dessert options. Seasons 52 was a great choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Seasons 52 will continue to be a "go-to spot" for us.Special Features:
- Delicious and healthyAnonymousDined on 11/7/2014While I was skeptical that the food would be both flavorful and delicious given the calorie count but it is. A great place for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIZSCHEDULERDined on 11/7/2014Great Service, Wonderful Selection of appetizers, main dishes. It made eating healthy a fun, delicious adventure. We were meeting a retiree who was not too keen on our choice of restaurant. She ended up loving it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable ...Espresso1Dined on 11/6/2014Upon entering, the smell of the oak grill let's you know it's a warm and special place. Service was attentive, ambiance eclectic, and food was perfectly prepared and served hot. Everything was delicious. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic from start to finishPsammy5357Dined on 11/6/2014Everything was fantastic! The service was top notch and the ambiance was beautiful. Every dish our party of six had from appetizer to salad, entree to dessert was out of this world delicious!! Definitely will be heading back soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeDavid49Dined on 11/6/2014My wife and I went there for our anniversary and where very impressed. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu and seasonal choices. They didn't have something my wife ordered and the chef came out to talk to us and to give her options, that impressed us a lot.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014The food and selection were great. The server was outstanding. The only negative was the noise. I could often not hear the person sitting next to me. I would definitely go again but maybe not sit in the middle of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerdiningout101VIPDined on 11/5/2014This is a gem…great food, great atmospher and wonderfull service. Never felt rushed or as though we were waiting long for anything. Our server was very attentive but all the servers were willing to pitch in. The menu was very interesting and everythign was delicious…HIGHLY recommend!Special Features:
- Can't wait to go back!HappyDinerDined on 11/4/2014I took a group of new work colleagues here on a recommendation from a friend and was definitely not disappointed. The food was delicious - I cannot stop thinking about the flatbreads - the crust was so thin and crispy! The menu has something for all tastes, especially the health-minded. The dessert options are perfect and sized just right so you can enjoy without guilt, although it is tough to make a decision, they all look so yummy! I am already planning to visit again with a group of girlfriends and again with my husband to enjoy the piano bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually Greatjhoioiu8Dined on 11/2/2014Arrived early and told dining room not open and seated in the lounge, not really what I wanted. Turned out lounge area much colder than the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/1/2014Our waiter Jack was great. food was wonderful. My only complaint is it was loud because our table with in the center of the room, the side tables are a bit quieter. I have been before and did not notice it was loud. hard when you are with elderly people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkOpenTableDinerDined on 11/1/2014We had dined at the restaurant when it first opened and the food was excellent. We were excited to bring friends there but all four of us were disappointed with menu selection and the food was just ok. My husband had scallops and said he could tell they were brined. Two of us had shrimp and pasta and it was just ok. Other friend had the filet and he wasn't impressed. Expected more out of an upscale restaurant.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014My wife & I went to Seasons 52 for our Anniversary. We were really happy with our overall experience. It's a beautiful restaurant. The food was fantastic, and we had a really nice server who was great at her job.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014we have been before and i'm sure will be back againSpecial Features:
- Flights and Flatbreads are fun!BackBayBabyDined on 10/31/2014My friend chose this for her 60th birthday dinner. We chose to go at 4 PM for the flights and flatbreads special. We sampled three wines and then chose a glass of wine from three. We enjoyed two flatbreads. One was steak and blue cheese and the other was the chicken pesto. We couldn't decide which was the best.Curtis our waiter was phenomenal. He interacted with us and was attentive without being intrusive. We enjoyed a comfortable booth which made the experience even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!WhatShesHavingDined on 10/30/2014I have been to this restaurant twice (both times with the same group of 3 friends) and we'd all go back in a heartbeat! We shared the flatbread with mushrooms, and it was delicious; light and savory. I had the rack of lamb; it was succulent and flavorful, and was served with mashed potatoes and root veggies. All done in a fresh way, not drowning in butter, but were crisp and delicious. One friend had the scallops, which melted in your mouth, and were served on a bed of risotto that was creamy but still had substance. My other two friends had the cedar plank salmon, and they loved it. We all finished with a different mini dessert so we could sample each other's. The whole meal was excellent. I'll be going back as soon as I can!Special Features:
- Always a great time a great foodSharonVIPDined on 10/30/2014Love this restaurant. Food is great service is great and wine list is perfec. My favorite part is the staff. They are knowledgeable friendly and always courteous. They really know the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.