Seasons 52 - Burlington
6 Wayside Road
Burlington, MA 01803Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Burlington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 7812725552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Stefan Jarausch
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Seasons 52 features live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Burlington
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Burlington - Best Restaurants in Burlington, MA ›
Seasons 52 - Burlington reviews from OpenTable diners
436 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (227)special occasion (195)good for groups (172)great for lunch (147)notable wine list (116)vibrant bar scene (114)neighborhood gem (102)romantic (90)hot spot (79)great for outdoor dining (49)great for brunch (25)late-night find (23)kid-friendly (19)scenic view (3)Show More
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014The restaurant was so loud we could hardly hear our waitress. We felt we were yelling to have a conversation amongst ourselves. Our waitress was very pleasant. We ordered cocktails and a flatbread app. Our app came and our waitress apologized that our drinks were still not ready. We decided after finishing the first app to order another. It arrived later--still not drinks. Drinks came when we finished app. Food was fair. I ordered Filet Mignon. It was a little overcooked. It had a sandy texture--no buttery like you would expect. Mashed potatoes were off--possibly instant? Others ordered the fish special. Comment "good, flavorful, but nothing special for price." And, lamb chops which were said to be very good.Special Features:
- Interesting and DifferentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Lots of choices without being overwhelming. Menus change with the season (hence part of the name) and lean towards gourmet. Pomegranate Margarita Martini was freaking awesome!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014We had a reservation for 6:45 pm for four people and they did not sit us until 7:30 pm...what is the point of making a reservation if you have to wait 45 minutes anyways? Once seated, all was well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud for normal conversationmattdVIPDined on 9/17/2014We waited for 45 minutes for our 7pm reservation in the middle of the week. When we finally got our menus nearly an hour after our reservation, I noticed the problem with this restaurant; the noise level was so high that it was nearly impossible to talk to someone literally two feet away from me! The design of the space is flawed, the soaring ceilings look nice but the materials they used make the noise level disturbing. The manager made up for the late seating a little with two free apps; a goat cheese ravioli which was average and a tuna tartare which was below average. My salmon entree was excellent. the piano bar defined tackiness with a piano player on a rotating stage INSIDE the bar; as a musician I was embarrassed for him!
- Food was worth itSusluvs2dineoutVIPDined on 9/16/2014Great fresh food delivered quickly with lots of seasonal variety. We waited over a half hour for our table despite having a reservation. Hostess staff was not helpful or communicative and no one uttered the words "sorry for the wait" Hugely frustrated start to the evening but the food was quite good. Need to figure out their reservation system and customer service at the front of the house.Special Features:
- Great lunch placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014I met friends for lunch and we all enjoyed it very much and agreed that we'll meet there again soon. The food was very good; we WILL be back!Special Features:
- Sunday EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience, food was excellent, piano player in the bar was great. Definitely will return..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Service??OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/13/2014Went on a busy Sat night and was able to get a 7pm reservation at 6:30. Arrived at restaurant was told our table would be ready in "a couple minutes" - 35 or 40 minutes later we were seated. Would have been nice if they had told us it would be awhile - we would have gone to the bar for a drink. Regardless, they were very apologetic and comp'd us drinks and appetizers, which was much appreciated. The food was very good. I reserve 'Outstanding' for Capital Grille or Bancroft. The desserts were excellent, the entrées were fresh and very tasty. The service was slow. After the whole fiasco getting seated and all the apologies it still took another 15 or 20 minutes to get drinks. All-in-all, we'll try it again - hopefully this was an anomaly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedLindaBDined on 9/13/2014We took our daughter to celebrate her 30th birthday and came away disappointed. My son-in-laws salmon was raw inside; cold to the touch. He did not send it back because our two year old grandson was getting fidgety after waiting so long for our meal and he did not want to have to wait any longer for them to fix it. Therefore, he had a few carrots and potatoes for dinner. I am afraid I would not recommend this restaurant.
- Family Night outitdwebmanDined on 9/13/2014We come to Seasons 52 often to celebrate family night out as the Seasons change. The food is always fresh and vibrant.Special Features:
- Great food sevice needs workBB57Dined on 9/13/2014Food very good. service no I will give one example of which there are many problems. waitstaff has to clean off their own tables. no busboys sometimes you dont see your server for over 20 minutes. Its a shame because their food is goodSpecial Features:
- Excellent!DineOutBostonDined on 9/12/2014I have been to Season's 52 a few times and each time I go my expectations have always been greatly exceeded. Our server was Jack and he was fantastic...ensuring we had everything we needed but gave us the room to enjoy our meals. I highly recommend dining at Season's 52 and would also recommend requesting Jack as your server. You won't regret it!Special Features:
- Great meal and excellent serviceSallyWDined on 9/12/2014We had a great dinner and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- lunch with friendsfriendlyfoodieDined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 is THE place for lunch with friends. The ambiance is perfect and the food is fresh and delicious. The service is first rate too. Haven't seen waitstaff so kind and professional in a long time. A perfect lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Seasons 52ECW66VIPDined on 9/11/2014Great place to meet friends. Flatbreads are delicious and a great appetizer to share- we had the artichoke, caramelized onion and goat cheese version. Scallops on a butternut squash risotto were delicious. Unfortunately our service was very slow- we had to ask the waiter to take our order.. and finally to give us our bill.. The people at the table next to us got fed up waiting and left after no one appeared to take their order.. this was an aberration though. I have been there several times and this is the first time it's happened.Special Features:
- Great FindJo73Dined on 9/7/2014We only found this restaurant a couple weeks ago and have been twice already. Everything is tasty and fresh. Check this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday dinner.KZfoodieDined on 9/7/2014My daughter and parents arrived at 530pm Sunday evening. I've been for lunch before and always loved the food. The flatbreads were good but not exceptional. They weren't hot. The meals were very good. The roasted half chicken. The trout and the salmon salad. Dessert is always fun. The new apple pie was yummy and we also had the pecan pie which was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had an AMAZING dining experience. Tori was our waitress and she was so kind, attentive and charismatic. We most definitely will be back.Special Features:
- terrific food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Received timely seating, Service by Brian was outstanding. Love the wine starter option. food was very good. The best flatbreads everSpecial Features:
- too noisytoonoisyDined on 9/4/2014We have been to the restaurant several times and each time we say it is loud and you can't hear the person across the table. There must be something that could be done to soften the noice from the other diners. nSpecial Features:
- Great Place for a Special EveningmbgrisDined on 9/3/2014Lovely spot in Burlington for a special night out. The food was very good and the service was attentive, but not suffocating. We were there for a 20th anniversary celebration and they comp'd our desserts, and we even received a "celebrate" card with our bill. Nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentJoeADined on 9/1/2014Have dined in 3 Seasons 52 locations including Orlando and Philadelphia and all have been exactly the same. Consistent service and quality of food. Love the menu flatbreads and unique dessert offerings. Will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/1/2014We like the nice wine selection by the glass and the tapas.Special Features:
- Great food! And healthy too!Redsoxfan1964VIPDined on 9/1/2014All dishes are under 475 calories but you won't know it! We left full and satisfied! Wonderful menu they change each season so something new try every time! Lastly, the NICEST bar area ever - keyboard player who was wonderful and not too loud so you can still talk and enjoy his music/singing. And it is not some lounge lizzard - both times they have been very talented and current.Special Features:
- Great Food, Delivery SlowKenCVIPDined on 9/1/2014The food is outstanding - none better ! The time it takes from ordering your appetizer to the time it gets to your table is extraordinarily long. Time between appetizer and main course is acceptable. Again, everything about the place is GREAT (food, ambience, location, valet, etc). They just need to fix that 1st timing issue. It wasn't just this visit. My wife, who is a frequent visitor, says it is their Achilles heal. CheersSpecial Features:
- One of the bestJaceDined on 8/31/2014This has become a solid go-to since it opened. Always great food and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerMangoromeoDined on 8/30/2014My mother and I took my brother here for his birthday ,I had such a great experience here when my husband held my 40th birthday party here I suggested we come again . The food was absolutely fantastic and Wendy our server was great ! The portions were not overwhelming just enough to finish and not feel stuffed and the service is outstanding ! The flatbread is to die for !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great varietyJasonSDined on 8/29/2014The menu concept is clever, with changing weekly specials based on locally sourced ingredients. All food preparation was wonderful. Dine out Boston 2013 five course selection was a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely FabulousBanditsmomDined on 8/29/2014The food here is delicious. Great concept in a seasonal menu. You can return several times and always have something new to try.Special Features:
- Yum!FoodfunVIPDined on 8/28/2014Love that they buy local and seasonal produce to create such delicious dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatgrapesVIPDined on 8/28/2014Ate there for restaurant week and it was a great deal. We have eaten here prior to that and have had a great experience that time also. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Experience2martinisDined on 8/28/2014Food, service and atmosphere was wonderful. Piano player at the bar was unexpected and entertaining. The young ladies greeting my guest and I were pleasant and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisaLisaDined on 8/28/2014Had dinner with two of my relative. I suggest this place because I went with my girlfriend. They loved the place. Its clean, staff are kind and helpful. Our server was wonderful. The meal was delicious. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to ParGem1VIPDined on 8/28/2014This was Dine-Out Week and the restaurant was not ready. I had the hamburger which was a strange mix of ingredients to "enhance' the burger which did not do much for it and it even had an odd taste. They were out of soup at one o'clock but the flatbread was quite good. The desert was fine. I had eaten there for dinner and it was better then. The waitress was very good - fast and competent.Special Features:
- RobinVIPDined on 8/28/2014Great ambiance and the food was so fresh! Can't wait to come backSpecial Features:
- delicious and healthyfriendlyfoodieDined on 8/28/2014What a yummy first experience at Seasons 52. Right away the ambiance is so inviting. You feel like you're part of the crowd, yet intimate at your table. We took part in Restaurant Week with the menu for the day. Yummy crispy flatbread to start off, then delicious seared tuna for me with an inspiring light Asian-flair sauce. The fresh field greens were delicious and plentiful. Dessert was so much fun! The waiter brought over a tray of "mini indulgences." I had the key lime pie with toasted merange and my friend had the red velvet cake with cream. Delicious and fun to eat in fluted glasses with tiny spoons. In an American world of overeating gluttonous portions, Seasons 52 was a breath of freshness leaving me feeling satisfied and healthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Handled poorly.AEatsVIPDined on 8/27/2014This was our third time at this restaurant, our friends' second. We arrived on time for our reservation and were told that the people at "our" table were taking a long time over dessert and it would be a few minutes to be seated. A few minutes stretched to 40 minutes. The manager did finally come over after 30 minutes to explain that they had moved outdoor diners into the restaurant because of a passing thunderstorm. Had we been told that, we might have gone to the lounge to wait. After we had already ordered, we were offered appetizers off the menu on the house. Too much food, too late arriving to serve as compensation.
- Seasons BestladybugDined on 8/27/2014Beautiful decor and great food and service. Always enjoy going, even though it's a bit of a drive for us. Always something new on the menu. Always some little surprise: the molded salad, unfolded; the tasty tasting desserts, etc. Have brought various "newbies" to join me and they've all loved it. So glad Florida has come to Massachusetts.Special Features:
- Very good food, but way too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/26/2014Noise in main dining room was almost unbearable. Hard to hear each other over the noise. Should definitely add sound deadening panels on the ceiling to improve the overall dining experience.
- wondeful experiencekml123Dined on 8/26/2014We went for our anniversary during Dine Out Boston week. The dinner was superb.Special Features: