Seasons 52 - Buckhead
3050 Peachtree Rd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4048461552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am – 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Flores
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Buckhead
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Seasons 52 - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
286 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (167)fit for foodies (124)romantic (105)notable wine list (104)good for groups (97)great for lunch (88)neighborhood gem (74)vibrant bar scene (57)hot spot (33)great for brunch (29)great for outdoor dining (19)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (16)scenic view (6)Show More
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014I went for my bday and loved the service. The waitstaff did everything in their power to fulfill my needs. I ordered the lamb medium well and it didn't come out to my liking. They tried to make it better...didnt work. It was a great experience overall. The food was the least of my worries, just glad my table was respected and treated very well. Everyone else had different meals and I even tasted a few and everything was very tasty. I will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RumoesDined on 10/11/2014Nice and cozy as usual....great food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!!!aandrforeverDined on 10/11/2014Not only is the food consistently great, our service on this visit was exceptional. Nikki really helped to make our anniversary celebration special and memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional NightGaMtnJoeDined on 10/9/2014Great outing - - my grandaughter was in town, came down to meet her for dinner. Seasons52 immediately came to mind. She was impressed - - so was I !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!NemosVIPDined on 10/8/2014As a neighborhood resident, Seasons 52 is one of our "go to" restaurants. the service is always wonderful, as is the food, moderately priced & the best Flatbread in town. we love the manager, and they always are happy to see us & take wonderful care of us. the only thing i would suggest is an upgrade of the patio to make it comparable to the other hot spots around them.Special Features:
- ThunderDined on 10/8/2014I ordered the entree salad with the grilled salmon...it was delicious. It was a great choice for lunch. My co-worker had a salad as well with tuna...she thouroughly enjoyed hers as well...both of our plates were clean. I would definitely go again. Also, the boss and the office took me and my husband here for dinner to celebrate our marriage. The food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great scallopsche1VIPDined on 10/6/2014the scallops, as always, were fantastic we had a bit of back and forth to get a table in the dining room the singer in the bar was LOUD we had a reservation and there were plenty of tables, but the host made it a big deal to find us a table not in the bar the dining room, as always, is COLD and this time was no exception, so dress in extra layersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014It was very romantic ! The prefect ambiance for celebrating our 10 year anniversary. They made us feel so special. Ken is the best server. We enjoyed everything about our experienceSpecial Features:
- ExperimentJafunkDined on 9/30/2014So Periodically we like to just pick a random restaurant to go to. Season's 52 was a pleasant surprise. The food was good the server was fantastically friendly, and the dining area was very nice. Would be some place to go to entertain out of town guests or a friendly get together with co-workers. We did not stay long after dinner, but by the time we left the place was pretty busy, and the piano bar was picking up speed. I would recommend this place as "if you want to have something different". We will definitely be going again.Special Features:
- Good fall menuAlanDined on 9/29/2014The seasonal choices of the fall menu were very good and everyone enjoyed their appetizers and entrees. Food was well prepared; came to table at same time and was served hot. Good selection of seafood options, which were very fresh. Acorn squash soup was excellent. Used Open Table for our dinner reservation to make sure we had a table; requested to be situated away from the bar, which can be loud from live pianist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for good & healthy foodFoodie4LifeDined on 9/29/2014I dine at Season 52 Restaurants often both on business and with my wife. The service food and wine list are consistently impeccable. This last experience was no exception. I hosted a client and staff to dinner (first time for all but one) and they were all very impressed with the meal, wait staff and environs.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 a good choicetwalterVIPDined on 9/28/2014Great food. Prepared with imagination. Grilled trout with local veggies was superb. Lobster flatbread was wonderful. Mini desserts are fun.Special Features:
- Overdoing itFifiDined on 9/26/2014I ordered an appetizer called chicken skewers, and the serving was three whole breasts! Such an excessive amount of food! And it was much too cold in the building, as it has been on other occasions.Special Features:
- Safe choicejfoodhVIPDined on 9/24/2014Food and service are good but nothing special Choices are nothing unusual Food is well prepared thoughI would recommend this to a friend.
- NewbieToAtlantaDined on 9/21/2014Even though I had made a reservation, they could not find mine and then said their system already showed we had been seated. The restaurant was pretty empty but we were seated next to a couple with two small children who were a bit noisy. The hostess could have put us almost any where in the restaurant and yet chose to seat us there? The food was okay but not spectacular. The other party dining with us thought the portions were small. My dinner was warm but not hot. We didn't hate the place, but will try something different as we are new to the dining scene in the Buckhead area.Special Features:
- Very goodBBY22VIPDined on 9/21/2014I was visiting Atlanta from Naples, Fl. ..I dine at the Seasons 52 in Naples (Mercato) and enjoy it very much so I wanted to try this one...It was very good..designed the same as the Naples restaurant...the menu was the same and the choices are good...My server, Frank Coleman was terrific..very friendly...it wasn't crowded when I arrived and he and I had time to talk...very enjoyable...Special Features:
- Very nice lunchLunchinBuckheadDined on 9/21/2014Had only a short timeframe to eat and get to the Alliance. Within an hour, had a great meal of Bar B Q chicken salad, flat bread, pumpkin soup and dessert. All were very tasty. Service was good, quick to refill the glass of water/soft drink and server was knowledgeable and friendly. We have been to Season 52 several times and are never disappointed. The only concern I have ever had is that on occasion the music they play throughout the restaurant can be a bit loud for conversation.Special Features:
- amazing EVERYTHINGlwilli67Dined on 9/20/2014The food, ambiance and service were all fantastic. We got the stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer- phenomenal. My filet was cooked perfectly. My husband's food was perfect. Our server was great. Dessert is a must at this place!!!!! I do suggest a reservation they were very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great every timeGaryDined on 9/19/2014I've been here many times and it never disappoints. The staff is super attentive and the food is phenomenal every time. The singer at the bar is awesome too!Special Features:
- Great food and servicexceptionalDined on 9/19/2014Brittany was our server. She was very pleasant and personable.She was knowledgeable of the food and wine list which I thought was exceptional. I hope to come back soon. We sat at the bar after dinner and enjoyed the live music. It was very enjoyable.Special Features:
- FOR LADIES MEETINGJOSHIKAIDined on 9/17/2014I originally came from Japan, we have very popular "Only ladies get together and girls talk during dinner" Three Japanese ladies had a dinner at Seasons 52 at 8:30pm last Wednesday. It's a little late but it was quiet but we could hear live piano music. A glass of wine and delicious foods made us a perfect "Joshikai" in Japanese. Thank you very much for Britney at Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eats4usDined on 9/15/2014Second time for me. It was a great as the first. Food is outstanding . Pianist was great! We will be backSpecial Features:
- Loved it!!!foodiegoodieDined on 9/13/2014The food, atmosphere and service were absolutely amazing!!! The singer at the piano bar had us singing at the table. I had a surprise dinner set up and eventhough it was a busy night they accomadated my requestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!3DimensionalDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I are always pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere here. So much so that we decided to treat my mother-in-law to a birthday dinner here. Needless to say, she's now a fan as well. A must visit if you'd like to experience the bestin the Atlanta dinner scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good exeperiencemaysgilliamDined on 9/13/2014The service was very good, very friendly and knowledgeable waitress and the manager was hospitable. The food was also delightful. The pianist was talented and the music wasn't too loud. The ambiance was nice. I recommend for a nice evening out for two.Special Features:
- Will be backDateNightDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I had dinner here on a Saturday night. Our server was great, he was personable and knowledgeable about the menu. He gave us great recommendations on the food and cocktails. We loved everything therefore we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014We celebrated my mother's 92nd birthday last Friday evening and everything was outstanding. We had 5 people in the party and were seated in an easy to get to table (my mother is on a walker). Service was exceptional as always and the waiter was so nice. The food was enjoyable and we all had a good time!Special Features:
- 52 reasonsMototimVIPDined on 9/12/2014We had a wonderful meal and the service was outstanding. Very friendly group of employees!Special Features:
- FrequentFanDined on 9/11/2014Love the food...can eat little or lots. Outstanding service . We like to sit in bar and we come back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/11/2014Service sometimes a bit inconsistent but overall good for business lunchSpecial Features:
- Average Service and FoodlikegreatfoodDined on 9/10/2014Having had a great experience her last visit Seasons 52 my wife wanted to share the restaurant with me. Unfortunately, the service and food were average. Good presentation of the food in all fairness but our waiter seemed distracted and made a number of mistakes. An item we did not order was on our bill. This as corrected but should have been caught. We were not greeted properly, etc. While the lamb dish was prepared well the lamb was rather poor quality did not have the taste of great lamb perhaps due to freezing or the source. Same with the other dishes. We had dinner the following night at a top restaurant in the area and the food and service were superior and our bill was actually lower than Seasons 52. So good not great.
- I grew old waiting for our foodNeighborhoodResidentVIPDined on 9/10/2014The wine was very good, the food was also very good. I however grew old waiting for our food. Others who arrived after us were eating desert before out entrees came. No explanation. No attention.Special Features:
- silasSilasVIPDined on 9/10/2014Wonderful food and great service. Extraordinarily attentive staff. Accommodated all our special requests for lunch and seating. Highly recommend for a business lunch, a social lunch or a group lunch.Special Features:
- Frank the mixologist. AWESOMENikkiBDined on 9/9/2014Went out for a quick snack it was awesome. We also had a couple of drinks. The bartender, Frank was knowledgeable about the menu and our drinks were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceAtlanta01VIPDined on 9/7/2014We love to dine at Seasons 52. Fresh food, changing menu, outstanding service. The piano lounge is so relaxing and the entire restaurant is beautiful inside. Don't miss the chance to enjoy great food and a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- I love Seasons 52PWmsVIPDined on 9/4/2014I love this place, I'm here all the time and will continuously recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not greatAndresVIPDined on 9/2/2014They play a game ... They advertise 1000 points often and then only award 100 points. Open table need to catch that. I'm not cheap ... But that's not right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014It was my Mom's 55th birthday and everything was great! The food was delicious, the service fantastic and the overall vibe is a really warm inviting at home kind of feel.Special Features:
- Our Trusted go-to favorite.SamiDined on 8/29/2014When we have an important event or visit in our family, Season's is always at the top of the list of places we will go. Season's never fails to deliver an evening of great food, ambiance, unique flavors, and great service. The menu is always fresh and new and has a delightful selection of interesting dishes while still remaining accessible to those with less adventurous tastes. The food is never over seasoned and each ingredient is coaxed into speaking for itself. Seasons has no need to cover up for bad ingredients with heavy sauces or seasoning. You can eat a meal, feel satisfied, and never over stuffed. It's just a delightful place to eat and have a nice drink. Good for anniversaries, dates, or even a marriage proposal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experienceenergized7Dined on 8/29/2014The upscale yet warm and inviting atmosphere, freshest of foods, beautiful presentations and terrific service make this a consistently excellent choice for a reasonably priced delightful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.