Seasons 52 - Buckhead
3050 Peachtree Rd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4048461552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am – 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Flores
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Buckhead
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Seasons 52 - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
341 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (204)fit for foodies (144)romantic (131)good for groups (130)great for lunch (125)notable wine list (118)neighborhood gem (87)vibrant bar scene (71)great for brunch (48)great for outdoor dining (40)hot spot (31)kid-friendly (28)late-night find (20)scenic view (9)Show More
- Very enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Took a group of 12 coworkers and had a pleasant experience. The food was decent, the service was terrific, and the ambiance was incredible. The music, lighting, noise level were all perfect, which made for a nice evening. The food isn't overly priced, I would have liked to have seen better combinations of main dish and sides, e.g. Filet came with half-cooked snow peas instead of green beans, asparagus, or spinach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a let downOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I may have dined at better places but I can't remember when or where. Since moving from California three years ago, this is one of the few places my family frequents. My dish, which was the boneless trout was exquisite. It was served in a timely fashion, and my fellow diners all agree their meal was equally as good. Every thing was just right, from the bar, to the piano man, and the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for special occasion.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014Food was awesome and just the right size. I liked that they used fresh ingredients and change their menu accordingly. The prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Date Night ExperienceKsampDined on 8/23/2014We had a reservation at 8:45pm and after waiting to be seated for 35 minutes we found out that somehow our names had somehow disappeared from the list. The manager was super fast to rectify things and had us seated right away. The meal and service was super fantastic and when our bill arrived, they had comped our appetizer and desserts to make up for the earlier mix up. There was a man playing the piano in the bar area and he was wonderful and it really added to our romantic dinner date night. We will definitely be going back here. Props to Manager Michael for so quickly rectifying the reservation mix up......which we weren't even upset with because it gave my husband and I more time to sit and enjoy the piano music in the bar.Special Features:
- A long wait for a good mealAdamRDined on 8/23/2014We arrived a few minutes before our reservation and were told that we would be sat in about 10-15 minutes. We took the pager and went to the bar to have a drink. We were in full view of the host stand the entire time and the pager was sitting on the bar between my wife and I. After about 20 minutes, the host came up and said we've been looking all over for you. I can guarantee our name was never called and the pager never went off. He said, I will need to find you another table. About 10 more minutes passed until he returned to seat us at a booth right next to the bar. Not ideal with the live music playing at the bar but it was fine for us. We had a lovely dinner and Ginger was a fantastic server.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh ExperienceMomluvs2dineDined on 8/22/2014Service at Seasons 52 is exceptional. The staff is professional and extremely helpful. The atmosphere was beautiful and relaxing. The piano bar was a little noisy for conversation at times, I would choose the dining area next time. The food was delicious; fresh and fire grilled, which was perfect for my diet. They offer a special menu which includes selections specifically for people looking for gluten free and several other dietary choices. I drove an hour to meet my friend for dinner, and if I lived closer, this would be my choice for lunch and dinner on a regular basis. I would highly recommend Seasons 52 as a nice, relaxing dinner spot with healthy and delicious food choices.Special Features:
- Great food!VedaDined on 8/22/2014I loved everything! I had dinner with my DA Divas Dinner club. I tasted the lamb chops, the scallops, and multiple flat breads. It was all yummy. The mini deserts made me want to lick the cups, especially the carrot cake. I also enjoyed the martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EatWellVIPDined on 8/20/2014The food and wine was as delicious as ever. Our waiter seemed to have had one too many energy drinks! He was jittery, rushed, and not very present for our dining experience (even when he was at the table). This was a disappointment, but also a surprise. I dine often at Buckhead Seasons 52 and usually their service is as good as their food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually goodLaLaVIPDined on 8/20/2014We've been to various seasons52 and consistently love the service and food. This time the service was poor. We brought our 8-year-old daughter for the 1st time. We don't like spicy so we were choosing things that didn't show spicy ingredients. The tuna rolls were spicy but mentioning this with the waitstaff didn't go well so we just let it go. We had already ordered tuna tartare and white bean soup. Both turned out to be spicy too. Would have loved her to let us know things might be spicy after one missed effort. Mistakes will happen and how staff manages it can make the difference between a nice dinner and a stressful one. There were some other main courses ordered that were lovely.
- Notable ExperienceGr8choiceDined on 8/19/2014This was my 37th wedding anniversary dinner. The customer service was hospitable and accommodating. The entire staff from the host, bar tender, to the waiter, made it a evening of dinning pleasure and a wonderful celebratory experience. The food was delicious, flavorful, healthy, and delightfully presented. Me and my wife cant stop talking about the great time we had! Cant wait to return! These guys earn customers and are serious about IT!!!Special Features:
- VMVAtlantaVIPDined on 8/19/2014Seasons 52 is exceptional at Customer Service. There was a short wait accompanied by an apology from the Manager, and Flatbread that was "On the House." The food was creative, delicious and wonderfully prepared (Grilled Sea Scallops with Risotto and the Corn Skillet are musts.). The Wine List is extensive and diverse. And, Ayana, the Server, was friendly, attentive and helpful. She was an extension of the excellent customer service that greeted us. Look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had an excellent fig flatbread.MennelDined on 8/19/2014I was surprised that the chef came to our table and brought each of us a scallop to sample. It was out of this world - I will order those next time. The service was excellent - our server was very aware and respectful that we were have a business meeting. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great for dinner81614Dined on 8/16/2014Dinner was great...the only thing is the trout was not fileted properly and had to be sent back. The waitress and kitchen took care of it immediatelySpecial Features:
- anniepieDined on 8/16/2014Really enjoyed dinner. Food and service was great. I had the whole roasted branzino and it was cooked perfectly. Hubby had roasted chicken and he said it was delicious. 52 wines by the glass and a seasonal menu.Special Features:
- Loved it!RussDined on 8/16/2014May be the best find within walking distance of our hotel ever! We dined outside in comfort and with lot of room between tables. Our server was excellent and did her job perfectly. The food was top notch and at a reasonable price for the quality and area. Preparation was in an open kitchen, which I like, and the health rating was 100!Special Features:
- KKJJVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great as always. This place never fails to deliver a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Excellent food, fantastic service, a wonderful dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014We like Seasons 52 because the food is flavorful, seasonal, yet low-calorie. It is so good you can't even tell it is low-calorie. The peach dessert is terrific. We will be going back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurantFoodVetDined on 8/16/2014Always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. Food is consistently excellent, wine list offers great variety and atmosphere is welcoming. And, the pianist adds a special touch to the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJess1678Dined on 8/15/2014We are regular diners of Seasons 52 and everything was awesome as usual. Service was wonderful as was the food.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningNemosVIPDined on 8/14/2014What a beautiful evening we spent at Seasons 52! The patio was glorious, unusual for August in Atlanta, our server was precious, the food was delicious as always, the manager came over and chatted....it was the best experience we have ever had at Seasons, and we go there often.Special Features:
- BettyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Enjoyed our lunch. The food was excellent and the staff outstanding starting with the hostess. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disappointingfoodwarriorDined on 8/10/2014Have been coming since they first opened and have always enjoyed both the food and dining experience. This visit was a bit of a let down on both fronts. The good was fine...just fine and the service was friendly and eager but not polished or professional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicmartyDined on 8/9/2014The food is delicious, the ambiance is awesome and I love the live piano music in the background!Special Features:
- FreshDined on 8/9/2014Great food, great service, child friendly. A great place to celebrate my husband's birthday with the children.Special Features:
- You will not be disappointed!Pure30350Dined on 8/9/2014I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR DATE NIGHT AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY PLEASED. AWESOME SERVICE ALL AROUND. THE LOBSTER FLATBREAD IS DELISH! THE LAMB COOKED AND SEASONED TO PERFECTION! AND THE SALMON WAS DELISH. WE TRIED THE SUPERFRUIT MARGARITA IT IS DEFINETLY A MUST TRY. (sorry for the caps) The waiter Checizk (Shaq) was amazing, very knowledgeable. We were very pleased and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERBByronTDined on 8/8/2014Everything about this restaurant was on point, from the customer service to the food. We were greeted with friendly smiles. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu options and the cuisine was absolutely decadent. The entrees were all under 475 calories and did not lack flavor at all. I highly recommend this to anyone, but especially to those who are watching their caloric intake.Special Features:
- Pleasant EveningJoaquinDined on 8/8/2014The variety of food at Seasons 52 is excellent. We enjoyed the excellent service and ambiance. Always a great place to take friends or just take my wife out for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencehayes40ozDined on 8/6/2014The service was first of all outstanding, the waitress was attentive but not overbearing. She made out special night special, she gave use champagne to celebrate our anniversary. The food was great from the appetizers through the desserts. Don't think about it, go to this place. You won't regret it.Special Features:
- EatWellVIPDined on 8/6/2014The new duck lettuce wrap was fun and delicious. The atmosphere and service was as good as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our anniversary!mcblflyntDined on 8/1/2014This was our first time to Seasons 52. The piano bar was fantastic as we celebrated our 22nd anniversary. The steak was so tender and the scallops were delicious.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceRalph008Dined on 8/1/2014I took my wife, my daughter and grandchildren to Season 52 to celebrate my wife's birthday. Since we arrived, the service was Top Notch. They took us to out table. The server did a fantastic job in providing details of the concept of the restaurant and what to expect. The menus do not have a children menu, but if you ask the server, she will indicate what is available for the kids. Our food was delicious. The Sweet Corn soup was very good. The wine list was robust and had some good selections. The desserts were mini but flavourful. We all loved it. My grandchildren asked me when we will go back.Special Features:
- Delicious!CricketDined on 7/31/2014My favorite! Also a favorite of our British visitors. Very enjoyable meal without all those calories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborVIPDined on 7/29/2014Our Server, Ayana, did an excellent job. At the end of the meal, she even recalled that my mother was traveling in from out of state & wished her safe travels back to SC. It is the little things that make service excellent!
- Exceeded expectationsLocalbobDined on 7/27/2014We knew that Seasons 52 was part of the Darden family, so weren't sure what to expect in terms of the level of the dining experience. The restaurant is lovely, the staff attentive and knowledgeable, the food was yummy and very reasonable pricing. Upscale and worth the trip and would go again when in Atlanta. Come to Chicago!I would recommend this to a friend.
- CherylDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I both loved this place. If I could give the service more then 5 stars I would, it was outstanding. The food was amazing as well, however, the service really stood out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but,StafDined on 7/25/2014Got in there on Friday night, the place was vibrant. We had a drink at the bar first which was fine. We ordered a bottle of wine, an app and followed by Filet and Lamb chops at the table. Even though, the food was very tasty the service was slow, it felt like our server was tired and unwilling to serve that night. I did not expect to serve my water and wine all night long for $180 dinner.Special Features:
- Second time is a charmTEB4Dined on 7/25/2014This is my second time at Season 52. It's a little pricey however I was impressed yet again with the menu. I had a grilled duck flatbread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday lunch for sevenEffoodDined on 7/25/2014Seasons 52 honored my table request and were very generous to our birthday guest, with a complimentary appetizer, flatbread, and dessert! The service was excellent, and everyone enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeSevsVIPDined on 7/23/2014Great place! Every meal they serve is under 475 calories and somehow still absolutely delicious! You feel healthy while getting what you are paying for- a great dinner on the town! In the evenings they have a piano bar and we enjoy sitting in a booth around the bar and listening to the music while eating. The menu changes seasonally and always fits the season, giving you new flavors to try. They have a great wine list complemented with a wine cellar to peek in at the entrance. My boyfriend enjoys cocktails and they also have a wide variety of different cocktails that are very tasty! I would recommend this restaurant as a great place for a date night, catching up with friends or eating with parents (not necessarily a place to bring kids).Special Features: