Seasons 52 - Buckhead
3050 Peachtree Rd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4048461552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am – 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Flores
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Buckhead
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Seasons 52 - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
338 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (191)fit for foodies (143)romantic (126)good for groups (121)notable wine list (120)great for lunch (113)neighborhood gem (89)vibrant bar scene (67)great for brunch (43)great for outdoor dining (36)hot spot (36)kid-friendly (24)late-night find (20)scenic view (9)Show More
- Loved it!!!foodiegoodieDined on 9/13/2014The food, atmosphere and service were absolutely amazing!!! The singer at the piano bar had us singing at the table. I had a surprise dinner set up and eventhough it was a busy night they accomadated my requestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!3DimensionalDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I are always pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere here. So much so that we decided to treat my mother-in-law to a birthday dinner here. Needless to say, she's now a fan as well. A must visit if you'd like to experience the bestin the Atlanta dinner scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good exeperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The service was very good, very friendly and knowledgeable waitress and the manager was hospitable. The food was also delightful. The pianist was talented and the music wasn't too loud. The ambiance was nice. I recommend for a nice evening out for two.Special Features:
- Will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I had dinner here on a Saturday night. Our server was great, he was personable and knowledgeable about the menu. He gave us great recommendations on the food and cocktails. We loved everything therefore we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 52 reasonsMototimVIPDined on 9/12/2014We had a wonderful meal and the service was outstanding. Very friendly group of employees!Special Features:
- FrequentFanDined on 9/11/2014Love the food...can eat little or lots. Outstanding service . We like to sit in bar and we come back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Service and FoodlikegreatfoodDined on 9/10/2014Having had a great experience her last visit Seasons 52 my wife wanted to share the restaurant with me. Unfortunately, the service and food were average. Good presentation of the food in all fairness but our waiter seemed distracted and made a number of mistakes. An item we did not order was on our bill. This as corrected but should have been caught. We were not greeted properly, etc. While the lamb dish was prepared well the lamb was rather poor quality did not have the taste of great lamb perhaps due to freezing or the source. Same with the other dishes. We had dinner the following night at a top restaurant in the area and the food and service were superior and our bill was actually lower than Seasons 52. So good not great.
- I grew old waiting for our foodNeighborhoodResidentVIPDined on 9/10/2014The wine was very good, the food was also very good. I however grew old waiting for our food. Others who arrived after us were eating desert before out entrees came. No explanation. No attention.Special Features:
- Frank the mixologist. AWESOMENikkiBDined on 9/9/2014Went out for a quick snack it was awesome. We also had a couple of drinks. The bartender, Frank was knowledgeable about the menu and our drinks were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceAtlanta01VIPDined on 9/7/2014We love to dine at Seasons 52. Fresh food, changing menu, outstanding service. The piano lounge is so relaxing and the entire restaurant is beautiful inside. Don't miss the chance to enjoy great food and a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- I love Seasons 52PWmsDined on 9/4/2014I love this place, I'm here all the time and will continuously recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not greatAndresVIPDined on 9/2/2014They play a game ... They advertise 1000 points often and then only award 100 points. Open table need to catch that. I'm not cheap ... But that's not right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014It was my Mom's 55th birthday and everything was great! The food was delicious, the service fantastic and the overall vibe is a really warm inviting at home kind of feel.Special Features:
- Our Trusted go-to favorite.SamiDined on 8/29/2014When we have an important event or visit in our family, Season's is always at the top of the list of places we will go. Season's never fails to deliver an evening of great food, ambiance, unique flavors, and great service. The menu is always fresh and new and has a delightful selection of interesting dishes while still remaining accessible to those with less adventurous tastes. The food is never over seasoned and each ingredient is coaxed into speaking for itself. Seasons has no need to cover up for bad ingredients with heavy sauces or seasoning. You can eat a meal, feel satisfied, and never over stuffed. It's just a delightful place to eat and have a nice drink. Good for anniversaries, dates, or even a marriage proposal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experienceenergized7Dined on 8/29/2014The upscale yet warm and inviting atmosphere, freshest of foods, beautiful presentations and terrific service make this a consistently excellent choice for a reasonably priced delightful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014Me and Mary had a great lunch! Our food and service were both fabulous. LOVE the spinach salad. ;-)Special Features:
- Wonderful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Our server went out of her way to make us feel welcome. Food was wonderful and healthy! Ginger agave drink was a hit.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Took a group of 12 coworkers and had a pleasant experience. The food was decent, the service was terrific, and the ambiance was incredible. The music, lighting, noise level were all perfect, which made for a nice evening. The food isn't overly priced, I would have liked to have seen better combinations of main dish and sides, e.g. Filet came with half-cooked snow peas instead of green beans, asparagus, or spinach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a let downgood2meDined on 8/26/2014I may have dined at better places but I can't remember when or where. Since moving from California three years ago, this is one of the few places my family frequents. My dish, which was the boneless trout was exquisite. It was served in a timely fashion, and my fellow diners all agree their meal was equally as good. Every thing was just right, from the bar, to the piano man, and the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service should not Intrude!ChahDahlDined on 8/26/2014What is it with the training of wait staff? When did restaurant managers decide that their customers want their conversation interrupted every 10 minutes? Does this help "turn tables" - more likely it just "turns off" the customers! And, please, do not be so rude as to ask to remove a plate of one guest while the other(s) is/are still eating. Who wants to sit eating alone while the other watches? Who wants to be made to seem to have gulped down their food? What is this with the repeated requests to clear plates. LEAVE THEM BE!!! This is not a problem unique to Seasons 52, but oh my, she must have asked 8 times. Each request another intrusion. Just STOP. Please!Special Features:
- Nice place for special occasion.JenniferG1Dined on 8/25/2014Food was awesome and just the right size. I liked that they used fresh ingredients and change their menu accordingly. The prices were reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Date Night ExperienceKsampDined on 8/23/2014We had a reservation at 8:45pm and after waiting to be seated for 35 minutes we found out that somehow our names had somehow disappeared from the list. The manager was super fast to rectify things and had us seated right away. The meal and service was super fantastic and when our bill arrived, they had comped our appetizer and desserts to make up for the earlier mix up. There was a man playing the piano in the bar area and he was wonderful and it really added to our romantic dinner date night. We will definitely be going back here. Props to Manager Michael for so quickly rectifying the reservation mix up......which we weren't even upset with because it gave my husband and I more time to sit and enjoy the piano music in the bar.Special Features:
- A long wait for a good mealAdamRDined on 8/23/2014We arrived a few minutes before our reservation and were told that we would be sat in about 10-15 minutes. We took the pager and went to the bar to have a drink. We were in full view of the host stand the entire time and the pager was sitting on the bar between my wife and I. After about 20 minutes, the host came up and said we've been looking all over for you. I can guarantee our name was never called and the pager never went off. He said, I will need to find you another table. About 10 more minutes passed until he returned to seat us at a booth right next to the bar. Not ideal with the live music playing at the bar but it was fine for us. We had a lovely dinner and Ginger was a fantastic server.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh ExperienceMomluvs2dineDined on 8/22/2014Service at Seasons 52 is exceptional. The staff is professional and extremely helpful. The atmosphere was beautiful and relaxing. The piano bar was a little noisy for conversation at times, I would choose the dining area next time. The food was delicious; fresh and fire grilled, which was perfect for my diet. They offer a special menu which includes selections specifically for people looking for gluten free and several other dietary choices. I drove an hour to meet my friend for dinner, and if I lived closer, this would be my choice for lunch and dinner on a regular basis. I would highly recommend Seasons 52 as a nice, relaxing dinner spot with healthy and delicious food choices.Special Features:
- Great food!VedaDined on 8/22/2014I loved everything! I had dinner with my DA Divas Dinner club. I tasted the lamb chops, the scallops, and multiple flat breads. It was all yummy. The mini deserts made me want to lick the cups, especially the carrot cake. I also enjoyed the martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EatWellVIPDined on 8/20/2014The food and wine was as delicious as ever. Our waiter seemed to have had one too many energy drinks! He was jittery, rushed, and not very present for our dining experience (even when he was at the table). This was a disappointment, but also a surprise. I dine often at Buckhead Seasons 52 and usually their service is as good as their food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually goodLaLaVIPDined on 8/20/2014We've been to various seasons52 and consistently love the service and food. This time the service was poor. We brought our 8-year-old daughter for the 1st time. We don't like spicy so we were choosing things that didn't show spicy ingredients. The tuna rolls were spicy but mentioning this with the waitstaff didn't go well so we just let it go. We had already ordered tuna tartare and white bean soup. Both turned out to be spicy too. Would have loved her to let us know things might be spicy after one missed effort. Mistakes will happen and how staff manages it can make the difference between a nice dinner and a stressful one. There were some other main courses ordered that were lovely.
- Notable ExperienceGr8choiceDined on 8/19/2014This was my 37th wedding anniversary dinner. The customer service was hospitable and accommodating. The entire staff from the host, bar tender, to the waiter, made it a evening of dinning pleasure and a wonderful celebratory experience. The food was delicious, flavorful, healthy, and delightfully presented. Me and my wife cant stop talking about the great time we had! Cant wait to return! These guys earn customers and are serious about IT!!!Special Features:
- VMVAtlantaVIPDined on 8/19/2014Seasons 52 is exceptional at Customer Service. There was a short wait accompanied by an apology from the Manager, and Flatbread that was "On the House." The food was creative, delicious and wonderfully prepared (Grilled Sea Scallops with Risotto and the Corn Skillet are musts.). The Wine List is extensive and diverse. And, Ayana, the Server, was friendly, attentive and helpful. She was an extension of the excellent customer service that greeted us. Look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had an excellent fig flatbread.MennelDined on 8/19/2014I was surprised that the chef came to our table and brought each of us a scallop to sample. It was out of this world - I will order those next time. The service was excellent - our server was very aware and respectful that we were have a business meeting. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great for dinner81614Dined on 8/16/2014Dinner was great...the only thing is the trout was not fileted properly and had to be sent back. The waitress and kitchen took care of it immediatelySpecial Features:
- anniepieDined on 8/16/2014Really enjoyed dinner. Food and service was great. I had the whole roasted branzino and it was cooked perfectly. Hubby had roasted chicken and he said it was delicious. 52 wines by the glass and a seasonal menu.Special Features:
- Loved it!RussDined on 8/16/2014May be the best find within walking distance of our hotel ever! We dined outside in comfort and with lot of room between tables. Our server was excellent and did her job perfectly. The food was top notch and at a reasonable price for the quality and area. Preparation was in an open kitchen, which I like, and the health rating was 100!Special Features:
- KKJJVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great as always. This place never fails to deliver a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Excellent food, fantastic service, a wonderful dinner.Special Features:
- GeorgiaGirlDined on 8/16/2014We like Seasons 52 because the food is flavorful, seasonal, yet low-calorie. It is so good you can't even tell it is low-calorie. The peach dessert is terrific. We will be going back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite restaurantFoodVetDined on 8/16/2014Always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. Food is consistently excellent, wine list offers great variety and atmosphere is welcoming. And, the pianist adds a special touch to the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJess1678Dined on 8/15/2014We are regular diners of Seasons 52 and everything was awesome as usual. Service was wonderful as was the food.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningNemosVIPDined on 8/14/2014What a beautiful evening we spent at Seasons 52! The patio was glorious, unusual for August in Atlanta, our server was precious, the food was delicious as always, the manager came over and chatted....it was the best experience we have ever had at Seasons, and we go there often.Special Features:
- BettyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Enjoyed our lunch. The food was excellent and the staff outstanding starting with the hostess. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.