Seasons 52 - Buckhead
3050 Peachtree Rd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4048461552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am – 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Flores
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Buckhead
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Seasons 52 - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
348 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (211)fit for foodies (145)romantic (133)good for groups (129)great for lunch (127)notable wine list (120)neighborhood gem (95)vibrant bar scene (68)great for brunch (48)great for outdoor dining (40)hot spot (31)kid-friendly (27)late-night find (19)scenic view (9)Show More
- Notable ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014This was my 37th wedding anniversary dinner. The customer service was hospitable and accommodating. The entire staff from the host, bar tender, to the waiter, made it a evening of dinning pleasure and a wonderful celebratory experience. The food was delicious, flavorful, healthy, and delightfully presented. Me and my wife cant stop talking about the great time we had! Cant wait to return! These guys earn customers and are serious about IT!!!Special Features:
- Great for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Dinner was great...the only thing is the trout was not fileted properly and had to be sent back. The waitress and kitchen took care of it immediatelySpecial Features:
- anniepieDined on 8/16/2014Really enjoyed dinner. Food and service was great. I had the whole roasted branzino and it was cooked perfectly. Hubby had roasted chicken and he said it was delicious. 52 wines by the glass and a seasonal menu.Special Features:
- Loved it!RussDined on 8/16/2014May be the best find within walking distance of our hotel ever! We dined outside in comfort and with lot of room between tables. Our server was excellent and did her job perfectly. The food was top notch and at a reasonable price for the quality and area. Preparation was in an open kitchen, which I like, and the health rating was 100!Special Features:
- KKJJVIPDined on 8/16/2014Great as always. This place never fails to deliver a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Excellent food, fantastic service, a wonderful dinner.Special Features:
- Favorite restaurantFoodVetDined on 8/16/2014Always enjoy dining at Seasons 52. Food is consistently excellent, wine list offers great variety and atmosphere is welcoming. And, the pianist adds a special touch to the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJess1678Dined on 8/15/2014We are regular diners of Seasons 52 and everything was awesome as usual. Service was wonderful as was the food.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningNemosVIPDined on 8/14/2014What a beautiful evening we spent at Seasons 52! The patio was glorious, unusual for August in Atlanta, our server was precious, the food was delicious as always, the manager came over and chatted....it was the best experience we have ever had at Seasons, and we go there often.Special Features:
- BettyVIPDined on 8/11/2014Enjoyed our lunch. The food was excellent and the staff outstanding starting with the hostess. Overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little disappointingfoodwarriorDined on 8/10/2014Have been coming since they first opened and have always enjoyed both the food and dining experience. This visit was a bit of a let down on both fronts. The good was fine...just fine and the service was friendly and eager but not polished or professional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicmartyDined on 8/9/2014The food is delicious, the ambiance is awesome and I love the live piano music in the background!Special Features:
- FreshDined on 8/9/2014Great food, great service, child friendly. A great place to celebrate my husband's birthday with the children.Special Features:
- You will not be disappointed!Pure30350Dined on 8/9/2014I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR DATE NIGHT AND I WAS ABSOLUTELY PLEASED. AWESOME SERVICE ALL AROUND. THE LOBSTER FLATBREAD IS DELISH! THE LAMB COOKED AND SEASONED TO PERFECTION! AND THE SALMON WAS DELISH. WE TRIED THE SUPERFRUIT MARGARITA IT IS DEFINETLY A MUST TRY. (sorry for the caps) The waiter Checizk (Shaq) was amazing, very knowledgeable. We were very pleased and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERBByronTDined on 8/8/2014Everything about this restaurant was on point, from the customer service to the food. We were greeted with friendly smiles. The waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu options and the cuisine was absolutely decadent. The entrees were all under 475 calories and did not lack flavor at all. I highly recommend this to anyone, but especially to those who are watching their caloric intake.Special Features:
- Pleasant EveningJoaquinDined on 8/8/2014The variety of food at Seasons 52 is excellent. We enjoyed the excellent service and ambiance. Always a great place to take friends or just take my wife out for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experiencehayes40ozDined on 8/6/2014The service was first of all outstanding, the waitress was attentive but not overbearing. She made out special night special, she gave use champagne to celebrate our anniversary. The food was great from the appetizers through the desserts. Don't think about it, go to this place. You won't regret it.Special Features:
- EatWellVIPDined on 8/6/2014The new duck lettuce wrap was fun and delicious. The atmosphere and service was as good as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our anniversary!mcblflyntDined on 8/1/2014This was our first time to Seasons 52. The piano bar was fantastic as we celebrated our 22nd anniversary. The steak was so tender and the scallops were delicious.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceRalph008Dined on 8/1/2014I took my wife, my daughter and grandchildren to Season 52 to celebrate my wife's birthday. Since we arrived, the service was Top Notch. They took us to out table. The server did a fantastic job in providing details of the concept of the restaurant and what to expect. The menus do not have a children menu, but if you ask the server, she will indicate what is available for the kids. Our food was delicious. The Sweet Corn soup was very good. The wine list was robust and had some good selections. The desserts were mini but flavourful. We all loved it. My grandchildren asked me when we will go back.Special Features:
- Delicious!CricketDined on 7/31/2014My favorite! Also a favorite of our British visitors. Very enjoyable meal without all those calories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborVIPDined on 7/29/2014Our Server, Ayana, did an excellent job. At the end of the meal, she even recalled that my mother was traveling in from out of state & wished her safe travels back to SC. It is the little things that make service excellent!
- Exceeded expectationsLocalbobDined on 7/27/2014We knew that Seasons 52 was part of the Darden family, so weren't sure what to expect in terms of the level of the dining experience. The restaurant is lovely, the staff attentive and knowledgeable, the food was yummy and very reasonable pricing. Upscale and worth the trip and would go again when in Atlanta. Come to Chicago!I would recommend this to a friend.
- CherylDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I both loved this place. If I could give the service more then 5 stars I would, it was outstanding. The food was amazing as well, however, the service really stood out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but,StafDined on 7/25/2014Got in there on Friday night, the place was vibrant. We had a drink at the bar first which was fine. We ordered a bottle of wine, an app and followed by Filet and Lamb chops at the table. Even though, the food was very tasty the service was slow, it felt like our server was tired and unwilling to serve that night. I did not expect to serve my water and wine all night long for $180 dinner.Special Features:
- Second time is a charmTEB4Dined on 7/25/2014This is my second time at Season 52. It's a little pricey however I was impressed yet again with the menu. I had a grilled duck flatbread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday lunch for sevenEffoodDined on 7/25/2014Seasons 52 honored my table request and were very generous to our birthday guest, with a complimentary appetizer, flatbread, and dessert! The service was excellent, and everyone enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeSevsVIPDined on 7/23/2014Great place! Every meal they serve is under 475 calories and somehow still absolutely delicious! You feel healthy while getting what you are paying for- a great dinner on the town! In the evenings they have a piano bar and we enjoy sitting in a booth around the bar and listening to the music while eating. The menu changes seasonally and always fits the season, giving you new flavors to try. They have a great wine list complemented with a wine cellar to peek in at the entrance. My boyfriend enjoys cocktails and they also have a wide variety of different cocktails that are very tasty! I would recommend this restaurant as a great place for a date night, catching up with friends or eating with parents (not necessarily a place to bring kids).Special Features:
- RojoRojoVIPDined on 7/23/2014This was a fabulous dining experience in celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday among family. Our server, T', was enthusiatic and made the dining experience all the more enjoyable. I would recommend Seasons 52 to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check2fordinDined on 7/22/2014Great food and atmosphere! Wait staff was on top of it and very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedRarefeedbackDined on 7/21/2014Was recommended to us by 2 chef friends as a great restaurant for our family of 4 to celebrate our daughter's 22nd birthday. All 4 of us had high praises for the food, the atmosphere and the service - rare to find service that assesses your desired pace and matches it so well. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backlove2eatDined on 7/21/2014I love Seasons 52. The first time I came here was during lunch with co-wokers. The service was great and the food was yummy. I've also attended a large group party for dinner. For large groups, they keep the appetizers coming. I was almost full before getting my entree. It was great. My 3rd visit was for my birthday. As usual, I loved it. The only thing I'd, change was that when we ordered an appetizers, they didn't keep them coming like I had experienced at the large group dinner I had been to before. The dessert shots are so good, and because it was my birthday, they brought me one with a candle in it. The staff is really friendly too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeilovefood14Dined on 7/20/2014I went for the first time for my birthday and it was delicious! The service was excellent - never an empty water glass, waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable. The food was not only excellent but beautiful. However, I was not impressed with the amuse bouche but that was primarily because I am not a fan of pickled foods. We will certainly be coming back again and again.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceLafladVIPDined on 7/19/2014Everything was perfect.......one exception - side dish I ordered never arrived with dinner - when I was just about finished I told our server to cancel it !! It never arrived.Special Features:
- Great night outjcelaDined on 7/18/2014The food was delicious. The piano bar was incredible. Had a great night out with friends.Special Features:
- For Special OccasionatlfoodieDined on 7/17/2014I took my girlfriend to celebrate her birthday. The restaurant was nice and the food was delicious - small portion menu items, overly priced. Overall, it was okay for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceASCALVIPDined on 7/15/2014Excellent dinner-Good wine list with good choices if you just wanted wine by the glass. Many great mixed drink options. I had the oak-grilled filet mignon/mashed potatoes/mushrooms/red wine sauce-complete dinner! We had the lump crab, roasted shrimp and spinach mushrooms with Parmesan panko crust-fantastic. Definitely made to share, otherwise you won't finish your entree. My friend had was was labeled an entree salad-sesame grilled damon/organic greens with sesame dressing. It came with a very large piece of salmon with a full salad. Finished it off with a key lime "mini indulgence". Perfect! What made the evening was the incredibly friendly service provided by our waitress Brittany F.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch placeErnieDined on 7/15/2014I've been here many times for lunch and never been disappointed. Easy to get in, free valet, good food and service, and nice ambience.Special Features:
- Great healthy diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/14/2014Seasons 52 provides great food that is actually good for you! And the service is outstanding! Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Excellent!AshFoodieVIPDined on 7/14/2014John Michael took care of our table, and the service and food were on point! I had the scallops, and my partner had the pork tenderloin... both dishes were perfect.Special Features: