Seasons 52 - Buckhead
3050 Peachtree Rd., NW
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seasons 52 - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (404) 846-1552
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm – 11:00pm.
Weekend Hours: Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am – 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Flores
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Buckhead
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Seasons 52 - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
293 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (165)fit for foodies (146)good for groups (113)notable wine list (106)romantic (106)great for lunch (82)neighborhood gem (81)vibrant bar scene (57)hot spot (31)great for brunch (26)late-night find (18)great for outdoor dining (14)kid-friendly (13)scenic view (6)Show More
- juppeats4.5starjuppeatsVIPDined on 11/23/2014My guest and I returned to Seasons 52 Buckhead and had an even more pleasant experience than before. We were seated in the bar area to be able to appreciate the excellent pianist. We ordered an excellent viognier, We shared the Greek salad which was ample enough for two. It was properly dressed and nicely presented. My guest had the chicken pasta dish which she enjoyed. I ordered the trout, that comes fileted and butterflied. The best trout I've ever tasted, and I commonly order this at restaurants. Our server was extremely nice and efficient. Free valet parking a welcome touch in the crazy Buckhead area. Another wonderful evening all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantMissDineDined on 11/22/2014Our party of four had reservations, requested a booth, and were seated at a great one by a window. Service was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable about the menu and anticipated our needs. The food selection was varied, of interesting combinations without being bizarre, well prepared and full of flavor - for under 500 calories for those who care. Our booth felt cozy without being crowded and the noise level was low so we could converse comfortably. Great experience all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brooklynDined on 11/20/2014Food is the reason we go out to restaurants. Everything else is secondary but this place has it all. Great atmosphere and service. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- juppeats4starjuppeatsVIPDined on 11/18/2014We've been to other Seasons 52 sites, but this was our first in Atlanta. We were seated in the bar area so were able to really enjoy the wonderful pianist(best we're heard at any location). It was happy hour with $5 small plates. My guest had the grilled shrimp and I had two orders of the lollipop lamb chops. The shrimp were excellent. My chops were a bit cool and had too much balsamic for my taste. My guest then enjoyed her stuffed mushrooms appetizer. I loved my warm beet salad. My entree selection was the cedar plank salmon. It was properly done (on the rare side), but had way too much dill on it (and I didn't even use the dill sauce that came with it). Server was attentive and very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always An Outstanding ChoiceReenieDined on 11/18/2014The new lobster flatbread was the best we ever had! Always a delight eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SqueakyDined on 11/15/2014The food and service were excellent. However, we had a long wait even though we had a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A really good chain restaurantFoodieVIPDined on 11/15/2014Ate at seasons52 in Atlanta because one is opening in NJ near my home. We were all surprised by the great menu, good prices and excellent food prep. Lots of fresh healthy dishes. I could become a regular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to control caloric intake.MalikDined on 11/14/2014Great place for a good meal with friends or a special person. Nice atmosphere with friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Healthy and delicious, too!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/11/2014We always enjoy Seasons 52 because of their creative menu that also manages to be healthy - if you don't order too many of the tasty dishes! We both had the pork tenderloin which was delicious. The caramelized Brussel sprouts from the seasonal menu were also very good, but you need to share them to keep it healthy since they have bacon bits and other seasonings that raise the normal low veggie calorie count. The servers are always good about letting you taste a wine before you order it and in this case even offered a wine no longer on the menu (Michael David Petite Petit) that was very good. The mini desserts always tempt us, so we had the seasonal Pumpkin Pie mousse. Another good meal at Seasons 52!Special Features:
- Better than I remembered!ForestfamilyfoodiesDined on 11/8/2014We had not been to Season's 52 in a while. I found the current menu to have a wider variety of food and the selections to be better than I last remembered. The food is still selected by seasonal availabiltiy, but I feel that they have made an effort to increase the satisfaction factor. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the service was attentive without rushing the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and environmentATLFoodieVIPDined on 11/7/2014The food is always good but the service this time was lacking. We spent a total of 2 hours at the restuarant. It was probably about an hour before our waiter actually took our order because he kept disappearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday SurpriseGigiDined on 11/4/2014I put a note in my reservation on Open Table that this was my friend's birthday not really knowing what to expect. The staff at Seasons 52 made her day - they gave her a signed card...congratulated her and then brought her a candle to continue the celebration. This was a great way to celebrate an event like this and I was so very pleased at their great serviceSpecial Features:
- Always Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/1/2014Seasons 52 is one of my absolute favs! Brought a group here for a friend's birthday and they all share my affinity now for S52.Special Features:
- Great healthy optionkrelnikDined on 11/1/2014The food is fantastic, and the entrees are all guaranteed to be below a certain calorie count. So you can easily stay within your diet here, while eating high quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014Overall great experience. The food was incredible! It helped that we had an awesome server to help us navigate the menu which was a little overwhelming.Special Features:
- Awesome First Date Spottailboard343Dined on 11/1/2014My date and I had a great time. We will be back. Staff called you by name and went out of their way to make the evening a pleasant one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic dinner for twoKarenBBBVIPDined on 11/1/2014Our food and service couldn't have been better! Ate light, a few appetizers in the bar area where a fabulous pianist entertained. Definitely will come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014Food was not hot. Service started off great but ended slacked off into the dinner. Food lacked flavor. We had a group of 9. Server over sold the food and created an expectation that really feel short. I won't go back.Special Features:
- Always great foodpkwhouVIPDined on 11/1/2014I love that the menu constantly changes and that they continue to prove over and over that you can have great tasting food without thousands of calories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experienceRobertVIPDined on 11/1/2014Had a nice meal.as we sat down GF said we had to order their flatbread (she normally avoids any type of bread). She also had 2 of the mini delights, she never has dessert. Todd was great, knew the menu, attentive, but not hovering. Definitely will be coming backSpecial Features:
- another fabulous meal and meetingSusanDined on 10/30/2014Prefer lunch and dinner meetings at Season's 52 because of the excellent menu variety, well-trained servers and the opportunity for quiet conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!FritzieDined on 10/29/2014We were 4 for lunch. Brad was our server and he was great. Gave good recommendations and had a knack for knowing when to come by with a drink refill or to check on the table. We never wanted for anything. The sparkling raspberry lemonade was awesome. The food was absolutely delicious. 3-mushroom flatbread and stuffed musrooms to start were both excellent. One of us had a filet (perfect), one had the flat iron with a lobster tail (perfect), cedarplank salmon (perfect) and the shrimp cappatuvi (perfect). The flights were just the right amount of sweetness after the huge lunch. Everything was fresh and perfectly prepared and presented. The only thing we weren't crazy about were the brussel sprouts. They could have been a little more seasoned and a litttle more cooked. Totally recommend and look forward to the next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable and rehealthy eatingcartersm99Dined on 10/28/2014this is an up market chain where each dish does not exceed a certain number of characters. The menus change seasonally but things like the flat bread and the desert shooters are perennials and favorites. The food is well prepared and tasty and vegetarians have decent choice as well as carnivores. Decent wine selections.
- BlandDined on 10/28/2014The service outside was uneven. At first the wait staff was there, explained the specials, and took our order and delivered the food. Then after the food came, we started to wonder if they had forgotten that we were outside on the patio. No one around. Finally someone came to allow us to pay and leave. I got the pork and portobello mushroom. It had no taste. Bland. Everything on the plate tasted the same. Another member of our party got the same dish and had the same opinion of the dish.
- Great restuarantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We had our birthday dinner here and from the moment we walked in the door, everything was perfect, from the service, to the wine to the food and dessert. Great time and this being our first time there, we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great place in BuckheadOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/26/2014Excellent food selections and wine list, great service and very nice outdoor seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerchristopherVIPDined on 10/25/2014Enjoyed Season's 52 very much. Kayla, our waitress was friendly and attentive. We enjoyed appetizers of mushroom bisque and flatbreads. Our entrees of shrimp, trout, and salmon were all very tasty. The deserts were amazing and presented in small parfait glasses. The size of the deserts were just perfect. They were more of a size to give you just taste and not to make you feel stuffed. We will definitely return to Season's 52.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceJaneDined on 10/25/2014Seasons 52 in Buckhead is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is always exceptional and we've always had excellent service. We enjoy sitting in the bar area and listening to the piano player.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotRickerDined on 10/25/2014We celebrated our 40th anniversary there. The food was excellent - roasted quail, fresh vegetables and risotto; and we really enjoyed the entertainment in the bar area. Definitely a repeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SonnyoneDined on 10/24/2014Great menu, food was delicious, and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnerOwenADined on 10/24/2014its a bit pricier than your run of the mill chain restaurant but for that price you get a unique menu with excellent service and very tasty food. We enjoyed it a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceBestplace2dineDined on 10/23/2014Overall we had good service, food selection caters to all our guest from vegan to meat lovers, everyone enjoyed their dinner. Love the variety of selection from appetizers, entrees and salad, definitely best place to bring everyone and enjoy a good dinner.Special Features:
- EatWellVIPDined on 10/22/2014The new Fall menu is great! Try the maple-glazed chicken with Autumn vegetables and a side of some amazing Brussels sprouts - yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodNYCvisitorVIPDined on 10/22/2014I took an out-of-town friend for a catching-up chat. It was perfect. The food selections met her needs (and wants), and the service was great. This is a good place to go when you have a variety of tastes and you don't want to break the bank.Special Features:
- Always GoodYnotDined on 10/21/2014This is the 2nd time we have been to Seasons 52, and as with the first one, atmosphere was great, menu is always exciting to see what is new. Waiter was very attentive and prompt. The best part as always is the desserts. Small portions so easy to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TraciePDined on 10/19/2014I recently hosted my 32nd Bday dinner at Seasons 52 along with 20 of my closest friends. We all enjoyed our meals and enjoyed the ambiance!! I was truly impressed and had a wonderful birthday celebration. The kitchen was a bit slow however the service was awesome!!! I highly recommend this restaurant. Enjoy!!Special Features:
- anniverary dinnera1missyDined on 10/18/2014They, at first, sent us the wrong appetizer, but the manager cam over immediately, sent us the correct item and took it off the tab and even credited more! They could not have been nicer, and the food was amazing! We would definitely go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionbdaygirlDined on 10/17/2014I went for my bday and loved the service. The waitstaff did everything in their power to fulfill my needs. I ordered the lamb medium well and it didn't come out to my liking. They tried to make it better...didnt work. It was a great experience overall. The food was the least of my worries, just glad my table was respected and treated very well. Everyone else had different meals and I even tasted a few and everything was very tasty. I will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RumoesDined on 10/11/2014Nice and cozy as usual....great food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!!!aandrforeverDined on 10/11/2014Not only is the food consistently great, our service on this visit was exceptional. Nikki really helped to make our anniversary celebration special and memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.