Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
2300 N.W. Executive Center Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33341Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5619989952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Algeria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
571 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (302)fit for foodies (259)great for lunch (205)neighborhood gem (197)good for groups (166)romantic (163)notable wine list (126)vibrant bar scene (102)scenic view (90)great for outdoor dining (89)hot spot (75)great for brunch (63)late-night find (41)kid-friendly (29)Show More
- Neighborhood FavoriteSteveDined on 8/29/2014The service is always excellent! They have a good assortment of wines and a dinner menu with plenty of options. They have a good happy hour as well.Special Features:
- Worth the driveJCinDTVIPDined on 8/28/2014On vacation in Boynton Beach area and decided to make the dirve to Boca. It was worth it. The service was great. We each had flatbreads as appitizers which were really well prepared. Our dinner (scallops and filet) hit the spot.
- Healthy and GoodPhilSommelierVIPDined on 8/27/2014Food at Seasons is always fresh, tastily prepared and, unlike 99% of restaurants, prepared with your health in mind, low fat, low calories, no butter. They also have a diverse high quality selection of 52 wines with dozens available by the glass and a glass costs only 1/4 the bottle price and is a pour of about 1/4 of a bottle. Servers are very professional and well trained. As an example, if you order glasses of wine the bottles will be brought and presented to you so you are all assured of getting what you asked for. Servers are knowledgeable about the food preparation and ingredients and even present you with their business card. Don't be afraid if you are a big eater, portions are not small, except for the desserts, which are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- samplerVIPDined on 8/27/2014The food was very good and so was Ashley our waitress.
- Love itDubsVIPDined on 8/27/2014From the help to the menu, you can't go wrong. My goto spot to entertain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD AND SERVICEHappyCamper123VIPDined on 8/26/2014Took my sister for her birthday. Ordered Cesar Salad and Chicken sandwich, which were fresh and excellent. Had Carrot Cake for desert. My sister loved her meal too. Service was very fast and we did not feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014celebrating a 21st birthday - have been to that restaurant at least once a month since it opened - the staff out did themselves - pictures taken, champagne- great food, wonderful service - a great job -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014We had a lovely evening that included delicious food, great service and wonderful ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- peg69Dined on 8/23/2014My friends loved the food. They made the bday girl feel special and she left with a great photo from the night! Christian was the waiter and was awesome at "sharing freshness"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not As MemorableSteelersCindyDined on 8/23/2014Birthday dinner for me. Have been here several times. This visit was a disappointment. Appetizer was good but dinner was so so. Waiter was somewhat inattentive. Dessert was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All in all a great place!WendyDavisVIPDined on 8/23/2014We (2 girls) ordered a couple appetizers to split (ahi tuna, & fig/bacon/goat cheese flat bread) to start before our salads. Well the portions were so big and tasty that we ended up canceling our salads. The server was slow as hell the entire time. And at the end he didn't even bring out/offer their notorious dessert tray! Yes we were too full after the apps, but don't assume we wouldn't have stuffed ourselves with those yummy desserts! Next time I guess...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bocababeDined on 8/22/2014Dined with a good friend. Her food was excellent. I had a steak salad which was tasty but cant say much for the steak. She asked me how I would like it cooked, it was not the way I ordered. Also it was dry, room temperature . It tasted like it was percooked earlier. Very disapointed. I would of sent back but we had been at the bar a while and by this time we were hungry so I went and ate it. Then my dessert was the peanut flavor. It was thick and dry. it too tasted like it was made days before. My friends dessert was a creamy and moist. I have been to this restaurant many times and this has never happened. Cant understand how my entire meal could have been not up to par. I hope this was a one time issue beacause I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love2dancelove2danceDined on 8/22/2014We ended up sitting outside and the view was beautiful. A little hot but fans helped. Food couldn't have been better. It was my birthday and a great place to go for a birthday. My steak came over cooked so I got a whole new dinner. Took care do it perfectly. Love this restaurant!Special Features:
- Great girls night out!DrjacqueDined on 8/21/2014Place is loud and full of really old people but if you can get over that you are going to enjoy your mealSpecial Features:
- Good for lunchb2b2Dined on 8/21/2014Great ambience and meal choices. Fish tacos are excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food-Delicious Service-WonderfulJoyceVIPDined on 8/19/2014Ordered rack of lamb which is one of the specialties. Is was very good. Cooked to just right-medium (pink). Had polenta and spinach with garlic instead of the standard vegetables. A fresh mint sauce might be a nice touch for extra flavor.Special Features:
- Great Food-Understaffed @ Late HourCherbearVIPDined on 8/18/2014Returning customers who had dinner res. for 8;45 Mon. night. No hostess upon entry, waited 5 min. & she showed. Sat in bar area to hear the wonderful pianist. First booth was next to 4 men who were loud so we moved. 2nd booth was great 'til family of 6 w. 4 noisy, cranky children came at 9:30 seated at the large booth behind us (kids in bar section?). Only one sweet waitress for whole area, entrees took more time than usual, obviously not enough kitchen & serving staff at that hour. Food was delicious, as always, sat way too long, will try an earlier hour next time when all hands are on deck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMondayniteladiesDined on 8/18/2014A totally perfect dining experience. Celebrated with 4 friends, wonderful service by Dawn, (in the Boca location), delicious, beautifully presented dishes, and healthy to boot. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Loved that Dawn came by with a camera and took a few shots and then presented us with 5 framed 4x6 pictures to take home. Just a real nice touch. Desserts were wonderful as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MagazineDined on 8/17/2014The food was excellent WE have eaten there many times before We were not too pleased with the service but will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Four unhappy for onejjabnerVIPDined on 8/17/2014We were four adults and one child. Three adults ordered the same filet mignon. But only two arrived at the table. The one person without the dinner was never advised that there was a problem. The rest of us were eating our meals thinking that the other steak would show up immediately. It was very uncomfortable for the person missing the meal. When we asked the wait staff they said they were working on it. They never acknowledged a mistake. When it did show up it was overcooked to the requested temperature but at that point we're not going to order another one. The restaurant did not charge us for the steak or dessert but I fault them on not advising us of the problem with the missed order and offering an appetizer while waitingSpecial Features:
- Sunday BrunchblindsquirrelDined on 8/17/2014Took a beautiful lady and we had a memorable Sunday brunch. We arrived 5 min beffore they opened and they treated us like a king and queen once they noticed us. The service was terrific including seating us early and taking our drink order. You will never find friendlier service. The lobster and mozerella flat bread was just ok (a bit dry). We both had the carmelized scallops with corn rissotto based on my past experience, and it was to die for. We sat way away from the kitchen in a booth in the lounge, and left before the place was full. The background noise can make it difficult for me to hear conversation at this place. The summer menu is limited, but as long as those scallops are on the menu I'll keep going backSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Food took too long. Food not seasoned, no flavor. Waiter not attentive.Special Features:
- LOVE-ITrobmVIPDined on 8/16/2014as usual..just really nice. You managed to have the fans running nicely.Special Features:
- A Perfect Fit!2MuchFunDined on 8/16/2014I eat a simple diet; no fat, simply grilled fish, meat, chicken, no salt or sauce. I requested a meal fit to my needs. My needs we're met with smile and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- silverfoxreview1Dined on 8/16/2014As always, when dining at this location, the reservations are honored in a very timely fashion, the food and service is excellent. Food is well prepared, and presented, and the service is very professional, yet friendly, and with a smile on the faces of the staff. Very helpful in offering suggestions, if asked. Everything is consistent, and that is why we return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeDanaDined on 8/16/2014The food is amazing, Consistantly good. Never had a bad experience. Love the cedar plank salmon, I get it blackend with golden beetsSpecial Features:
- Healthy and reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/15/2014Offers a fresh menu with plenty of healthy options that always seems to be changing. Service is always consistently good and price points are very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewSteveDined on 8/15/2014This has turned in to our favorite local restaurant. Between the quality food and awesome service - it just doesn't get any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousRainbowomanDined on 8/15/2014our family of four adults, loved dinner there last Friday night. our reservation was honored and our waitperson was fabulous! Our meals were wonderful and the desserts were tantalizing. seasons 52 is a family favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable meal!BasbcaseyVIPDined on 8/15/2014Terrific experience. Great service. Great meal. Very accommodating. Will definitely be back next time I'm in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SECOND VISIT!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Somewhat disappointed in this visit. Hamburger: poor quality of ground beef, lettuce totally wilted on the board; raspberry lemonade-watery with sprig of 90% dead mint in top; dessert excellent shooter. I will eat at Seasons 52 once more. If he experience is the same as this one, I shall have to cross 52 off my dining list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a staplenavidadVIPDined on 8/14/2014this restaurant should win the award for consistency! Always a great experience from the food to the service. What more is there to say?!Special Features:
- disappointingluluDined on 8/14/2014I invited friends to join us for dinner having had a very positive experience the week before when we were there with my son and his wife. Unfortunately, this evening was a huge disappointment. Our waiter was awful! Immediately showed an attitude upon my asking him if there was a vegetarian soup available. he said the corn soup was vegetarian. I pointed out that it came with bacon. he said the bacon would not be added. I did not order the soup. The waiter never improved his attitude. We were delighted when other waiters would refill our water and bring our food because we were made to feel so uncomfortable whenever our waiter approached our table. The music was too loud making it difficult to talk. But, the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another outstanding mealFoodie2112Dined on 8/14/2014I have dined at Seasons 52 for birthdays, lunches and even Thanksgiving. Each experience is unique and the menu always a surprise. The food is always flavorful, the service excellent and the ambiance perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- standardGbarrVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great food, great service, and never feel bloated leaving. Seasons 52 should be the standard for any chain restaurant.Special Features:
- Birthday lunchbwalDined on 8/14/2014Lettice wraps and the mole tacos were fabulous and wine list was really nice especially with the amount of summertime wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceNadine348Dined on 8/13/2014I met a friend for dinner at Season 52, the choice of healthy foods was wide. I had the broiled scallops, which were delicious and the presentation was very attractive. We will meet here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bichonlove2Dined on 8/12/2014excellent food and wonderful waitress. A little noisy with the large table next to us. Food fabulous and desserts are just the perfect size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very disappointingmuzzyDined on 8/12/2014I have enjoyed this restaurant since it opened and have dined there frequently. I don't know what happened this week, but all aspects were mediocre. Service was inefficient, food had to be sent back, waited 10 minutes for our bill to be returned, once it was paid. Not a pleasant experience!.
- FantasticLoveGOODrestaurantsDined on 8/12/2014Great service, great food, great time! Wide variety of choices to please all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.