Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
2300 N.W. Executive Center Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33341Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5619989952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Algeria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
522 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (259)special occasion (256)neighborhood gem (187)great for lunch (181)romantic (146)good for groups (141)notable wine list (119)vibrant bar scene (107)scenic view (74)hot spot (72)great for outdoor dining (67)great for brunch (50)late-night find (40)kid-friendly (27)Show More
- $35.00 DealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014We had an amazing $35.00 per person 4 course dinner special and it was amazing!Special Features:
- Just rightpaulDined on 9/27/2014everything was done right! the wine choices, the autumn menu, the wait staff, our location all just right. Our favorite restaurant experience in Boca, bar none! We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing foodconverk16Dined on 9/26/2014Me and my husband went here to celebrate our anniversary and it was amazing. We had the steak and blue cheese flatbread to share as an appetizer, then we had the spinach salads. I hate the Filet Mignon and he had the scallops. We had the mini desserts as well and we were pleased with every since entrée! We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonnahopeVIPDined on 9/26/2014The evening that we were there it was extremely loud. People were in large groups near us and it was barely tolerable. This is a fine dining restaurant and that just isn't what you would expect. It was not the fault of the restaurant.Special Features:
- RaymondVIPDined on 9/26/2014Season's 52 never fails us. The food is delicious and nutritious. The ambiance terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/26/2014Had to send one entree back. "Flavors" pricing is a rip-off. Service was poor.
- Great SpotmswittyDined on 9/25/2014We have dined at Season's 52 many times. Each and every time the food is wonderful and the service is great. We love the ambiance and would recommend the restaurant to anyone who appreciates good food.Special Features:
- Hosts need workOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/24/2014So I eat here several times a year. My 82 year old father just moved to town and I wanted to introduce him to the restaurant. I thought I made a 6:30 reservation. My mistake (or the app), it was for 7:30. The host(s) were all nice and said, don't worry we'll seat you earlier, just give us 10-15 minutes and wait at the bar. I checked twice after waiting and waiting. They were nice as could be but kept saying soon, you're next, etc. Finally at 7:31 they sat us. Don't lie, just say we're really busy and may not get to you until 7:30 - or something like that. Otherwise Caitlin was our server and she was fantastic. Will return again but make sure the rezzy is correct.Special Features:
- Amazing experienceHappyVIPDined on 9/24/2014Seasons best restaurant in boca raton! Food, service excellent!! Our server Ashley is the best very attentive and caring! Mgmt superb Carolina and Patrick are wonderful managers! Great for any occasion!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Visit, Not Last!BBQLoverDined on 9/24/2014This was my first time to eat at a Seasons 52. I will definitely return for more. Our party of 4 enjoyed every course we ordered. The service was spot on. Even though it was full, the noise level was low enough that we could have a normal conversation at the table. Overall, this was an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Unpolished waiterfoodiesVIPDined on 9/23/2014Great food, lovely atmosphere but our waiter needs some training. Service is so far off compared to other Seasons 52 locations that is was a disappointment. Our waiter was very unpolished asking a question as he walked away, obviously not wanting an answer. Many missteps throughout the evening but all were from the waiter. Food was great, better service would have elevated the whole evening.Special Features:
- JoyceVIPDined on 9/23/2014Enjoyed the new bar bites especially the goat cheese. I also like the squash soup.Special Features:
- wonderfuldckriegDined on 9/23/2014food and service were excellent. Each time we go we find it just a great as the last time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2014I like how the staff always calls us by name. The staff is always knowledgeable and friendly. The food is always good. Even though the restaurant is busy...you don't feel like a number and never rushed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnervettesVIPDined on 9/22/2014Miguel who seated us was great. alex the waiter was superb! the atmosphere has become friendly and accommodating which is a change for the better.Special Features:
- outstandingdwk58Dined on 9/21/2014Our evening started in the rain, but after dining we could only feel a rainbow. The service was impeccable, and friendly. Food was served on time with no rush. A truly enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Great date night!greatdatenightDined on 9/20/2014Great Great food! Everything was great, our service and the wine were great. We had reservations for 8:30 but we're not seated until 9:15 but they took care of us and we had an awesome server. Looking forward to going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the waitfhuudisgootDined on 9/20/2014Be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes after your "reservation" time to be seated. Apparently that word is only very loosely interpreted. Food is overpriced for the quality. Flatbread appetizer arrived room temperature which means it had been sitting, scallops were tasty with nice lemony flavor. Filet mignon, while cooked well, was fatty and chewy with flavorless mashed potatoes. Desserts were good and right size portion for post meal enjoyment. Our waiter was also very good making a coupon we had actually sent by Seasons 52 themselves work when he intimated that there may be an issue with it. Overall an ok experience but like I said not worth the wait, better options available especially at that price range.Special Features:
- wonderful experience @ delish foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Our waitress Nicole (?) was super professional, friendly and adorable!Special Features:
- Always consistentPenelopeBVIPDined on 9/20/2014Never had a bad meal or service that was not optimal. Love this restaurant and the staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ChainifagundoDined on 9/20/2014I have gone to the ones in Maples and loved it. This time around in Boca I was again very satisfied. Great menu, outstanding service and the food is so elegantly presented that it makes it a great dining experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WeeklyVIPDined on 9/19/2014Mushroom flatbread needed more flavor and it was cold. Usually all the flatbreads are great. $18 Pinot noir was delicious. Cedar plank salmon delicious and so was branzino. Desserts were good Server was erratic and at times annoyingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always pleasesshellybocaVIPDined on 9/18/2014Been to Seasons many times. This time the flatbread seemed smaller with less topping. Bad decision as that is one of the most popular items. Seasonal menu excellent. I had the quail and it was delicious. Can't believe it's under 475 calories! Others had the salmon which is always good.Special Features:
- DisappointedBLWLVIPDined on 9/18/2014I come here quite often. Butternut squash soup was thin and very small portion for a "bowl". Asked for bread with the soup. Was not told bread comes with it. I was offered crackers and was not told they were around $5 until the bill arrived. To make matters worse, server mixed up our checks and credit cards. Worst experience of many years dining at Seasons 52 in Boca Raton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservationdietVIPDined on 9/17/2014everything was fine but the handling of reservations could be better-waited 20 minutes to sit after it was fineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ETTER NEED A BETTER HAPPY HOUROpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2014FOOD IS GOOD BUT SERVICE CAN BE BETTER, BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS BOOKED NOT A YOUNG CROWD NEED LIVE THE HAPPY HOURSpecial Features:
- Met Expectations except for......BocaBoomerVIPDined on 9/16/2014I've dined at several Seasons 52 locations and their uniformity usually provides for a solid upscale dining experience. They did not disappoint this time around as the food, service and value were all there. The only misgiving was we were celebrating my wife's birthday and were seated adjacent to a table with two unruly children with two adults obvisouly lacking control and parenting skills. It marred an otherwise nice dinner out.
- consistently a great place!anotherUMparentVIPDined on 9/13/2014As always, Seasons 52 was a winner. We all had fish: We ordered the trout and the Salmon from the menu and the other two ordered the Branzino special. They were all prepared perfectly and when we wanted to substitute the assigned sides for others, it was accommodated with a smile. It was a Saturday night and there was a little wait, but if the company you are dining with is pleasant you can enjoy a cocktail at the bar.Special Features:
- nice dinnerHarvfVIPDined on 9/13/2014dinner was fine-we have a continual problem in this restaurant in that they are always making us wait for our table. We have never been there when we have had to wait less than 15 minutes for our reservationSpecial Features:
- ServicedanadenniDined on 9/13/2014The best yet that we have found with a smile and such personalities. The food and the service make it number 1 with us !Special Features:
- Not up to par tonightRichDined on 9/13/2014Usually Seasons has been a wonderful experience. Tonight was one of those nights at the restaurant where things just didn't click.Special Features:
- Great Overall ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014Good food, Great service, reasonablely priced. Though the menu shows a limited number of choices, it does offer a good variety.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant in Boca.A52fanDined on 9/12/2014Fabulous menu. Waiters are attentive and know their menu. Can't think if a better place to have lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quite enjoyableShmerlDined on 9/12/2014Nice looking restaurant, food is pretty good for a chain restaurant. We were 6 people and had a round booth table. When I first saw it I thought we would be very uncomfortable but was not at all. Decaf Cappuccino was delicious and hot. Everyone thought it a good restaurant to meet at again. Our waiter Ryan was terrific, a plus to the evening.Special Features:
- ShrimpchipolteDined on 9/11/2014I am a regular. Love the place. However. I am seriously upset that the shrimp chipoltecflatbreadvwas removed from the menu. It was a standard and should remain. The lobster one they have now is fair. Does not compare. What do I have to do to get it back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NanakDined on 9/9/2014We had a very good dinner, great service and a good timeSpecial Features:
- This is different!dwk58Dined on 9/9/2014I have not been in another restaurant that serves food in this manner. i would say it is eclectic. The way it is done and the manner in which it is prepared is very unique. Food quality is excellent, and very different from ordinary. A true dining experience.Special Features:
- Good Food, Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Our first time there and the food and service were very good. Will definitely come back and will recommend to friends and familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Great service and food. Appreciate they were able to adjust on the fly the change in the number of people in our party.Special Features:
- A disaster of an eveningPaulDined on 9/8/2014I invited clients of mine, who had never been to Seasons 52, out for dinner. We were seated promptly and then, no waiter for 15 minutes. I finally got up and asked where our waiter was. He arrived, took our drink orders and disappeared again. I had to get up once again to actually have the drinks delivered. We ordered 2 flatbreads to start which were very good, but the entres were delivered before we finished the flatbreads. I rarely complain about my situation, but i was totally embarrassed in front of good clients.Special Features: