Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
2300 N.W. Executive Center Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33341Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5619989952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Algeria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
542 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (279)fit for foodies (261)neighborhood gem (192)great for lunch (187)good for groups (158)romantic (155)notable wine list (124)vibrant bar scene (104)scenic view (80)great for outdoor dining (79)hot spot (76)great for brunch (55)late-night find (42)kid-friendly (30)Show More
- consistently a great place!anotherUMparentVIPDined on 9/13/2014As always, Seasons 52 was a winner. We all had fish: We ordered the trout and the Salmon from the menu and the other two ordered the Branzino special. They were all prepared perfectly and when we wanted to substitute the assigned sides for others, it was accommodated with a smile. It was a Saturday night and there was a little wait, but if the company you are dining with is pleasant you can enjoy a cocktail at the bar.Special Features:
- nice dinnerHarvfVIPDined on 9/13/2014dinner was fine-we have a continual problem in this restaurant in that they are always making us wait for our table. We have never been there when we have had to wait less than 15 minutes for our reservationSpecial Features:
- ServicedanadenniDined on 9/13/2014The best yet that we have found with a smile and such personalities. The food and the service make it number 1 with us !Special Features:
- Not up to par tonightRichDined on 9/13/2014Usually Seasons has been a wonderful experience. Tonight was one of those nights at the restaurant where things just didn't click.Special Features:
- Great Overall ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014Good food, Great service, reasonablely priced. Though the menu shows a limited number of choices, it does offer a good variety.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant in Boca.A52fanDined on 9/12/2014Fabulous menu. Waiters are attentive and know their menu. Can't think if a better place to have lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quite enjoyableShmerlDined on 9/12/2014Nice looking restaurant, food is pretty good for a chain restaurant. We were 6 people and had a round booth table. When I first saw it I thought we would be very uncomfortable but was not at all. Decaf Cappuccino was delicious and hot. Everyone thought it a good restaurant to meet at again. Our waiter Ryan was terrific, a plus to the evening.Special Features:
- ShrimpchipolteDined on 9/11/2014I am a regular. Love the place. However. I am seriously upset that the shrimp chipoltecflatbreadvwas removed from the menu. It was a standard and should remain. The lobster one they have now is fair. Does not compare. What do I have to do to get it back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NanakDined on 9/9/2014We had a very good dinner, great service and a good timeSpecial Features:
- This is different!dwk58Dined on 9/9/2014I have not been in another restaurant that serves food in this manner. i would say it is eclectic. The way it is done and the manner in which it is prepared is very unique. Food quality is excellent, and very different from ordinary. A true dining experience.Special Features:
- Good Food, Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Our first time there and the food and service were very good. Will definitely come back and will recommend to friends and familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Great service and food. Appreciate they were able to adjust on the fly the change in the number of people in our party.Special Features:
- A disaster of an eveningPaulDined on 9/8/2014I invited clients of mine, who had never been to Seasons 52, out for dinner. We were seated promptly and then, no waiter for 15 minutes. I finally got up and asked where our waiter was. He arrived, took our drink orders and disappeared again. I had to get up once again to actually have the drinks delivered. We ordered 2 flatbreads to start which were very good, but the entres were delivered before we finished the flatbreads. I rarely complain about my situation, but i was totally embarrassed in front of good clients.Special Features:
- great birthday dinnertoninatDined on 9/8/2014I can always depend on an outstanding dinner and superb service at seasons 52! Never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love our waitressReneeTeresaVIPDined on 9/7/2014We had another great evening at Season's 52 and our waitress is the best: Ana Malatesta!Special Features:
- customer focusedTomiraDined on 9/6/2014We had a terrific evening with outstanding service and terrific food. In addition to that, we had to wait to be seated even though we had a reservation. Their manager acknowledge and apologized for the wait and made us feel like valued customers.Special Features:
- Always a favorite but....OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 9/6/2014The food ranges from very good to sublime. Excellent, eclectic, fairly priced and accessable wine list. Visit after visit, the service is exceptional. Only two things to quibble about. It is noisy and they're not always very good about honoring your reservation within 20 minutes of the stated time , but I still come back.Special Features:
- RaymondVIPDined on 9/6/2014Season's 52 is consistently excellent. The food is both healthful and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicedanadenniDined on 9/6/2014our service is 95% excellent overall...two great servers are DAWN and RICH...they always deliver great service...we have had DAWN several times and she always remembers the requests we have and the food is served at the perfect times...smiling, personable and so friendly...it makes our evening there wonderful.Special Features:
- seasons 52 bocapoppaluggyVIPDined on 9/5/2014one of our favorite places for dinner. Can get very busy so make sure you have reservations. This month in Palm beach is the flavors of palm beach and seasons has a great deal and menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveninggoodfoodmavenfr4881Dined on 9/5/2014As usual, we had a delightful dinner. The service was excellent, the food was delicious, and the "shooters" topped off a great meal.Special Features:
- Service was slow; overall goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/5/2014Not sure why salads too 1/2 hour to prep and serveSpecial Features:
- Great placeDineexplorer18Dined on 9/3/2014Overall I enjoyed my dining experience. The staff was very polite and helpful explaining the menu items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceRandyVIPDined on 9/2/2014Mark my waiter,was very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about the menu. I was there for a relaxing, leisurely dinner and he remained patient, and never rushed me. The cedar planked salmon was delicious and prepared skillfully. The dessert was fantastic and my coffee cup was always kept full. The environment was pleasant, and relaxing. Overall a great experience and I will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite restaurantsJoyceVIPDined on 9/2/2014My trout was delicious as was the rest of the meal. The new autumn menu is out with a few changes such as the addition of squash prepared in several ways. I appreciate the fact that the restaurant is flexible in allowing side dish substitutions. I am looking forward to the return of duck salad to the menu. I enjoyed the food and service.Special Features:
- Un necessarily ColdMItchVIPDined on 9/1/2014Food was great, took a bit long (45 min)for the meal yet tasted great. Temp was un necessarily cold, literally we were all uncomfortable and rushed (once we got the food) through the meal to leave!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food and serviceJessicaVIPDined on 9/1/2014I go to Seasons 52 almost every week for lunch or dinner. Always have great service and delicious food. Love the flat breads, salads, sushi everything on the Summer menu was amazing. Good wine and beer selection too.Special Features:
- Thumbs up!bocashoreDined on 9/1/2014Had a delightful lunch with my mom. Both my mother and I enjoy Seasons 52 because the food is usually delicious and the portions are sized perfectly for us (my father thought the portions should be bigger). My favorite is the cedar-planked salmon with root vegetables. My mother tasted my dish and raved over the salmon - and she does not like salmon! Excellent place for any occasion.Special Features:
- tennisplayer6Dined on 9/1/2014Our dinner outside overlooking the lake was as lovely and delicious as it ALWAYS is. Lee SparSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- why make a reservationreservationsDined on 8/31/2014This is the 2nd time in the last year that I've made reservations yet still have to wait 20 or more minutes for my table. Unfriendly hostess, and just a big disappointment. The Ft. Lauderdale restaurant is miles above Boca in friendly service and honoring reservations on time.Special Features:
- Frequent DinersLydiaLeeDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I just returned from Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton. We were there for ten days and dined at Season's 52 each day. We can never tire of it for its excellent food and first rate service. Our only questions is "When will Season's 52 open a restaurant in Toronto, Canada?" Dr. and Mrs. Lee PollockSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Goodjoanie1Dined on 8/31/2014Still haven't been disappointed. Food is prepared excellently, presented beautifully & service outstanding. Kudos to server Daniel Weiss.Special Features:
- Beautiful DecorSusanDined on 8/31/2014It's a very pretty restaurant. If you have difficulty with large booths, request that you are not seated in them in advance. We've been there for many special occasions. This time was disappointing. Other times were better.Special Features:
- Poor ServiceHighwayonmyplateDined on 8/31/2014Service was poor and the server was adamant about telling us that certain items were not fresh, good or approved by her. I informed management at time of reservation that it was a Birthday lunch. The Hostess was also notified upon arrival. Unfortunately they did not bring us a dessert tower with a candle, offer to take our picture and submit to the birthday guest. When we ordered cappuccino, the server told us that the former does not work yet we saw the table next to us ordering the same and receiving the order.
- Very sad dayWayneDined on 8/31/2014Unfortunately, while my family was having lunch someone smashed the window on our van and stole my Ipad and very expensive camera and equipment. The loss value is approximately $5,000. The car was parked about 30 yards directly in front of the front door of the restaurant. Although I know it's unusual for the area it was particularly upsetting as it was the first time my wife and two daughters had been able to get together all at once for 25 years and we were celebrating it at Seasons 52. All the pictures I had taken of our family were lost and unrecoverable. Needless to say, we were greatly saddened by this event.
- Nice meeting placeNorahsJoyDined on 8/31/2014We met a friend we hadn't seen in quite a while. The barbecue chicken salad was delicious, and it was a great place to visit and catch up. We had a round table in a corner as requested, and a waitress who was very kind and sid not make us feel rushed at all. It was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfactory but a bit boringvegasDined on 8/30/2014The decor is nice but outdated, reminiscent of an 80s grill or steak/fish restaurant, sort of a pseudo Frank Lloyd Wright. We had reservations for 7:45pm and the munchkin at the front didn't tell us they were running about 30-40 minutes behind. I only found out when I asked. The service was efficient and impeccable but the staff seems to always be reading from a script. Good food but overall, boring.Special Features:
- Comfortable Lunch LocationJeffKDined on 8/30/2014Our recent visit to Boca Raton included a Saturday lunch at Seasons 52. The servers were very welcoming and helpful answering questions. Possibly because it was a Saturday, the restaurant was not jumping during lunch which made for easy conversation even though we were seated next to the bar in a booth. The only problem was that the serving size was too large for some in the party even though the server was specifically asked about portion size. I would suspect the portions were not too small for the server, but when asked directly the answer was not as accurate as expected. Overall a very good experience in comparison to the Ft. Lauderdale Seasons 52 which was just too loud for any easy conversation.Special Features:
- Healthy and DeliciousBocaswedeVIPDined on 8/30/2014It is wonderful to be able to go out for lunch and dinner and still not feel guilty! Delicious healthy and low calorie food. The desserts are amazing and just the right size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceNFmdDined on 8/29/2014We had a party of 12 that ended up being 14 for a surprise party with the reservation at 9. The server was amazing, wasn't annoyed at all by our larger party and was very helpful in executing the surprise. We had such a great experience! And food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.