Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
2300 N.W. Executive Center Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33341Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 5619989952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Algeria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
526 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (269)special occasion (249)neighborhood gem (209)great for lunch (169)good for groups (147)romantic (139)notable wine list (125)vibrant bar scene (104)hot spot (78)scenic view (72)great for outdoor dining (61)great for brunch (46)late-night find (40)kid-friendly (32)Show More
- ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We have been visiting Seasons 52 for many years, both in Ft. Lauderdale and Boca. We've introduced friends on several occasions. What makes it special is that it is consistent in food and service. Thanks for another great nite.Special Features:
- Cousin in townjaccik1Dined on 10/19/2014I always meet my cousin for dinner at Season's. It is half way between both our houses. We know that we will have a glass of great wine...King Estates and a fabulous dinner. Relaxed dining and wonderful service. Always a given...thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fabulous Lunch!MikeVIPDined on 10/19/2014Love the Angus Hamburgers! They are a real treat. The Best! The mushroom flatbread was also fabulous.Special Features:
- Such a great restaurant.ClayDined on 10/18/2014Every time I go to Seasons 52 it's amazing! I can't help but get the Cedar Plank Salmon every time!!! Delicious food, amazing atmosphere, and a great place to take your loved one for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovelypabfDined on 10/18/2014Our booth for two was very comfortable, however, being on the other side of the soup station was a little distracting. The service was perfect. We were never rushed and enjoyed the food very much. Only $15 corkage fee, which was reasonable. I had the filet mignon and the roasted autumn vegetables. My husband had the scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 always comes throughrhodaphodaDined on 10/18/2014We have used Seasons 52 for various situations from birthdays, anniversaries, to tasty evenings of dinners and snacks. Last weeks birthday lunch was fine except two out of three tablemates couldn't find a salad dressing that filled their taste requests. While the waiter was sweet (Derrick), he offered no reason why bloody marys don't come with the usual celery. He joked that he would run over to Publix to procure it. When I asked about substituing a peanut type dressing for the duck lettuce wraps, he again said that there was nothing comparable. What came with it was a bit too "spicy" for this "over 55" pallet. He took a lovely birthday photo, but lamented that they had run out of the usual cardboard frame that comes with it. Sad!Special Features:
- RoniVIPDined on 10/17/2014eat there often consistently good and so enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Everything was very very good except your vegetables. Your squash side dish was very underdone. Instead of grilling they should be baked and served with their sauce. what we had was hard tasteless squash. My root vegetables should have been softer also. but we do enjoy almost all of the food there.Special Features:
- Thanks for a wonderful evening.eshattDined on 10/17/2014Good Service,great food nice atmosphere. Gluten free menu was helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Resturant!SEFLdinersDined on 10/17/2014There is No pre-packaged, salty, preservative filled, heated to order, food here! Everything is made FRESH FRESH FRESH! What a wonderful place to dine on a special occasion or anytime for quality, healthy, wonderfully tasty FOOD! :-) My husband & I enjoy this restaurant no matter which location we have gone to! Delicious!Special Features:
- Great as alwaysAjoy2bVIPDined on 10/17/2014It is mushroom time at Seasons 52 this month!!!! Hurrah!! We had mushroom medley flat bread that was yummy. Both salad choices were a hit too. And...Miguel our server made dining a pleasant experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014I always like coming back to this place, never a dull moment, always alot of activity and great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed this timeblindsquirrelDined on 10/16/2014I normally order a flat bread and the carmelized scallops. The flat bread was very good. The scallops were chewiew than normal and the rissoto was gummy. The service was terrific.Special Features:
- Outstanding!DonBDined on 10/15/2014I have dined at both the Boca and Orlando restaurants and they are just our favorites. I met clients for lunch on Wednesday and they absolutely loved the food and the vibe of the restaurant! I just wish a Seasons 52 would open here in the Raleigh/Durham area! Heading to New England next week...plan on stopping at the Burlington MA location!Special Features:
- No squash soupJoyceVIPDined on 10/14/2014At first I was very disappointed that the squash soup was not on the menu. Then I ordered a bowl of the new mushroom soup which with the first bite I found to be fabulous. I took advantage of the small plates still available and had the delicious chicken skewer with fresh pineapple to add more flavor along with the goat cheese torte. I barely managed to have room left for the pumpkin desert. With the good service it was a wonderful early evening experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/14/2014Always love Seasons 52. A must when in the Boca Raton area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They Get It Right!JaneDined on 10/13/2014I enjoyed celebrating my birthday. The atmosphere is friendly, service is great and the food is interesting and well prepared. The presentation is outstanding. It is always a good choice for dining.Special Features:
- Great food without GuiltkayakqueenDined on 10/13/2014I love seasons 52 for always coming up with creative seasonal menus that are not heavy with calories. Food always tastes fresh and delightful. I especially enjoy the flatbreads!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebrated our anniversary/birthdayyofe9633Dined on 10/12/2014dined Sunday evening for our anniversary and friend's birthday. Everything was wonderful as usual!Special Features:
- Great dining experience!muzzyDined on 10/12/2014Last time I had dinner it was very disappointing, but every aspect was up tp par on Sunday. The wait staff was outstanding, and the food delicious. What more could a diner want!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always an excellent choiceReneeTeresaVIPDined on 10/12/2014Another fine dinner at Season's 52. My husband ordered the sword fish special. It was outstanding. I'm sorry I didn't order it myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect late dinnerjmmexDined on 10/10/2014Picked up friends at Lauderdale airport and was late for our reservation. Staff was kind and got us a table. Had a wonderful meal and drinks. Our server was friendly and had good suggestions. Loved this Season 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsjellybellyVIPDined on 10/9/2014Seasons 52 is always good. It is a dependable restaurant. We keep returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationMariaDined on 10/6/2014Great place for any celebration. We have spent the last 4 years at Season's 52 for our dinner anniversary. I had the scallops with butternut squash risotto! It was one of the best risotto I've had because it was not over power by cheese. The Kale caesar was delicious with flavorful dressing. My husband had the tuna sushi rolls wrapped with soy paper. The rice was cooked perfect light and fluffy and tuna was very fresh.We want to back just to have the sushi rolls again. Service was outstanding- our wait person made all the right suggestion!Special Features:
- Great experience all around!CarolynDined on 10/6/2014Great service! Great food! Great way to spend our two-year Anniversary! Thanks to the team for the hand written card and champagne toast; we were not expecting anything and you made it special! The pumpkin risotto- with the scallops- was absolutely "out-of-this-world" delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still GreatackfisherVIPDined on 10/6/2014Service and food still great. Love their flatbreads.Special Features:
- Pleasant eveningdonpDined on 10/5/2014Consistent and convenient! Although it advertises seasonal variety, we find the menu basically unchanged but still appealing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice fall menuposimp99VIPDined on 10/5/2014Good ingredients without all the guilt, the new fall menu was very good, our kids especially enjoy the trout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely WonderfulFoodie2themaxDined on 10/5/2014First time for my Mom and Dad and they loved it - food - atmosphere - service it has it allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Afternoon FareNadine348Dined on 10/5/2014We sat out on the deck for lunch on Sunday, and it was such a relaxing, enjoyable experience. The food was great - we had flat bread to start, bar-b-que chicken salad, and of course, dessert with coffee. Our server, Derek, was personable and attentive, but not overly pushy, allowing us to sit and enjoy the conversation. It was a great Sunday afternoon with a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GETS BETTER EVERY TIMEHerbVIPDined on 10/4/2014We have eaten at Seasons 52 for years but it keeps getting better........new items every season and the old ones continue to be great. It has become one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- they had a bad nightBruceVIPDined on 10/4/2014Eat here all the time and its usually perfect. They must have had a bad night. Took 20 minutes after our reservation time to get seated, with not many people as opposed to usual waiting. And had to send back the potatoes which tasted liked they were made 3 days ago:( Many did bring us a different side, and offered free coffee and desert!I would recommend this to a friend.
- absolutely outstandingVerneDined on 10/4/2014This is a consistent winner. They excel in service, attention to detail, ambiance, friendliness and on time service for reservations. The wine list is excellent and well priced.Special Features:
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014We love Season's 52! Consistently outstanding every time. Brought family visiting from PA and they loved it. We will be back....lots!Special Features:
- Nice EveningilltaketheshrimpDined on 10/3/2014Seasons 52 is one of the better restaurants in Boca. The food was excellent, for reasonable prices. There are some better restaurants in the Delray area, but this was a very enjoyable evening. The service was good, we felt slightly rushed and had to slow them down on the order, but overall good service. The atmosphere is a little dated but still very nice and enjoyable.Special Features:
- GolfgalGolfgalDined on 10/2/2014Food is great. YOu don't overeat and hate yourself later. Small desserts are great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gone DownhillWillBellDined on 10/2/2014This was one of our regular haunts,but was a disappointing experience. The food was bland and not what the menu described. The maple glazed chicken was more barbeque than maple glazed; it was dry. The autumn veggies tasted woody and not well seasoned. It was served with mashed potatoes that had no seasoning at all. The pork tenderloin was too heavily smoked and the polenta was tasteless. The flat breads were not up to normal. The menu is not good, and the chef did not put out attractive looking plates. For $85 bucks for dinner for two, without alcohol, this was not worth the money. I would not have paid $45 . The manager did what he could, and he replaced the chicken.....but cover it with sauce that tastes like BBQ is not good.
- We had an excellent lunchpeejVIPDined on 10/2/2014Since it was a business meeting, we were especially grateful to our waitress that was very helpful.Special Features:
- Our server, Stephanie(?) was good.JustmeDined on 10/1/2014Reasonable prices, good service, relatively inexpensive, complimentary valet...what's not to like?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasurable experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2014I have never been disappointed with a meal! The Praire Mule was refreshing and crisp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.