Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
2300 N.W. Executive Center Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33341Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (561) 998-9952
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00 pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Algeria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Boca Raton
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Seasons 52 - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
545 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (297)special occasion (247)neighborhood gem (233)great for lunch (168)good for groups (154)romantic (128)notable wine list (127)vibrant bar scene (112)hot spot (89)great for outdoor dining (72)scenic view (67)great for brunch (47)late-night find (39)kid-friendly (32)Show More
- Enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/18/2014Good food, friendly service, modern atmosphere at a reasonable price. Reservations promptly honored.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service, prices and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2014Was out to celebrate friends 70th birthday. She had never been to Seasons 52. We all enjoyed the many selections, freshness of the food, the attention from the waiter and his knowledge of the dishes. When she went back north all she could talk about was Seasons 52. Glad you have one in Boston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicegernsrDined on 11/17/2014We have been to this restaurant before. Our waitress was wonderful. However, the food came too quickly. When we go to a restaurant like Seasons 52, we want a slower paced delivery of food. We had barely started our drinks when the entree came. Much too fast--we were out in about 40 minutes. I didn't expect fast-food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food always good.KerriDined on 11/16/2014We thank the server for getting the sommelier to help him with decanting a fine wine. He will know next timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite!vitaladyDined on 11/16/2014Love going to Seasons 52. Neer have a bad meal and love the ambiance The servers are always so pleasant and attentive. My scallops are tender and flat bread appetizer hits the spot. I don t feel guilty eating a desert. Always look forward to next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, even better service.foodlovesme923Dined on 11/15/2014from the time we walked in, the night was one to remember. food, ambiance and service were top notchl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we waited 20 minutes even with reservation!!,DisappointedVIPDined on 11/15/2014Food was good but we never had bread brought to the table,I had the quail very tasty and my husbend had the scallops also goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014The concept of serving seasonally-inspired dishes is great, and I love the ambiance of the restaurant. The cedar plank salmon was as outstanding as always. We tried the mushroom/goat cheese flatbread as well, and loved it. I have never had a bad meal here, and am definitely planning to return and try the menus for each of the seasons. The service was excellent, and our waitress very personable and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurant in Palm Beach CountyBLANDELDined on 11/14/2014I have never been dissapointed in the quality of the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningfood4thoughtDined on 11/13/2014I have been going to Season's 52 For a number of years and have always enjoyed the food, the ambiance, the service and the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. My family always goes early on New Year's Eve. We walk out feeling pleasantly fulfilled & happy. Plus, the desserts are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful againpaulDined on 11/12/2014We enjoyed our visit with you on Wednesday. As usual, the level of food and service was high. My wife appreciated the flexibility shown by our waitress in making the butternut squatch her side dish, instead of what is habitually offered with the salmon. My only food complaint were the sides with my chicken. The winter vegetables and the potatoes were over-cooked and bland. Thought you'd like to know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 333eastVIPDined on 11/12/2014THIS IS A GREAT RESTAURANT. THE STAFF IS THE FRIENDLIEST AND MOST KNOWLEDGABLE IN BOCA RATON! WE LOVE TO COME HERE, BUT TRY TO AVOID SITTING IN THE NOISY BAR AREA.Special Features:
- Lunch ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/12/2014Thank you for offering a nice setting for a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant at the right priceSarahDined on 11/12/2014I have been here several times--for business and pleasure, for lunch and dinner--and never been disappointed. I particularly like the balancing act by attentive wait staff who appear from time to time but do not hover and let me stay as long as I like without feeling rushed or that I am holding up the works.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/11/2014The girl at the front was entirely too rude to be positioned there. We waited over 20 minutes for a a table even with a reservation. Then it took quite a bit of time for us to receive our check to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, as AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/10/2014We dined with another couple from out of town (had not seen them in three years). It was their first time at a Season's 52. Our server was especially attentive and patient with us since we had so much catching up to do. Three of us ordered the Salmon and I ordered the trout. We started with a tomato flatbread as an appetizer which we always enjoy. Everything was delicious and we all enjoyed the shooter desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall greatKLynneDined on 11/10/2014nice atmosphere, great service, wonderful food choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!LisaDined on 11/9/2014I loved the fact that all there entree options were below 475 calories yet so delicious. There seasonal selection had so many options to chose from. I loved this restaurant and would definitely come back.Special Features:
- Riceudding1Dined on 11/9/2014Very nice heathy menu and portions were fine Price was acceptableSpecial Features:
- Super80Super80Dined on 11/9/2014We were celebrating a special birthday, and the Seasons 52 staff were most accommodating--seating, wonderful server, everything came in an appropriate time frame--not too fast nor too slow--just perfect. And, of course the menu was great & food delicious!! Birthday wishes, etc for the Guest of Honor. He really felt Special. Couldn't have asked for any more. We love Season's 52!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/9/2014We love Seasons 52; my husband had the squab which is prepared perfectly on a bed of spinach, the flavor is wonderful. I had turkey kebob on farro which was equally wonderful. Drinks are good; wine is rather expensive. We always have a flatbread of some sort with drinks, and this was steak with bleu cheese. The prices have shot way up at Seasons, but we still love it.Special Features:
- SpectacularAldoDined on 11/8/2014Have been dining here for years, consistently good in all areas - why I continue to return! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningGLENNDined on 11/8/2014Yes yes yes. Just excellent in all ways. Makes you feel like they really want and appreciate you. We were even seated within 5 minutes of our reservation... wow!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday luncheonAnns2ndchoiceDined on 11/8/2014It was the perfect place to celebrate my birthday with my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gerat late night business meetingComfortableDined on 11/8/2014Although I requested a quiet table, I was directed to nosely area, however they accommodate my request in a very short time frame. I appreciated that! The 5 of us was able to sit on the patio and have a quiet business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food & servicepickyeaterDined on 11/7/2014Consistently great food & service - never a disappointment!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineinstyleDineinstyleDined on 11/6/2014we have been to this restaurant many times and have generally found the food to be consistently delicious.I must admit on the rare occasion that something has needed to be returned there was never an issue and most often we were not charged for it .We do find however that whenever we go there we NEVER get seated at our reservation time.Generally there is at least a half hour if not longer wait!I generally try to make my reservation a bit early since we never are eating for the time we expect. The waiters are always smiling ,friendly and aim to please!They know the menus extremely well and service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations mean nothing.LiketoeatoutDined on 11/6/2014We booked on open table for a 7:15 reservation. When we arrived there was literally chaos going on at the hostess desk. We were not seated for approximately 45 minutes after our reservation. The restaurant really needs to somehow improve the flow of traffic for guests or otherwise they will lose business in a very competitive market.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/6/2014I already mentioned that the night was full of problems, especially not getting a table and being accused of not checking in. The place was overbooked tremendously, and we stayed at the bar waiting to be called, which didn't happen. I don't think that is typical of Seasons 52, but we were very unhappy.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2014We were pre booked and we were seated half and hour late. We call it over booking.people booked at 6 and they show up at 7.;food was excellent and service very averageSpecial Features:
- KitchenClosedKitchenClosedVIPDined on 11/6/2014Healthy, tasty food. Reliable, friendly service. Seated according to our reservation time. Usually too noisy but met our request for a quiet area which was to our liking.Special Features:
- NaniDined on 11/4/2014Excellent as always. My favorite lunch spot in Boca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE 52BABSDined on 11/3/2014GREAT FOOD AND LOCATION. WE MET FOR A BUSINESS DINNER, PERFECT PRICE FOR EXPENSE ACCOUNTSpecial Features:
- Totally disappointed.FoodAuthorityDined on 11/2/2014Reservation not timely honored. Service was very slow. Understaffed. Main course, fish, was COLD and not prepared as requested. On top of that someone fell at the bar while we were there because of an alleged uneven surface and was taken out but ambulance. Will not return there again.
- PATTDined on 11/2/2014Always can count on an excellent meal and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always look forward...joanie1Dined on 11/2/2014...to a beautifully prepared meal and outstanding service. reviewSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!!!FoodloverDined on 11/2/2014I've been here quite a few times and it is always consistently good. I always like to try different things and anything new I've tried is delicious. The servers are very attentive and the atmosphere is very relaxing.Special Features:
- Made us wait yet againBocaBritDined on 11/1/2014The last three visits we have had to wait 30 minutes beyond our reservation time. No apology or offer of a drink etc. Overbooking is their policy. Nowhere to sit while waiting. Uncaring attitude. We felt let down. What is the point of making a reservation?
- neverhomeVIPDined on 11/1/2014We waited over 45 mins for our 730 reservation... No excuse for such greedy overbooking. We we were seated and told the waiter that the front desk promised 2 free appetizers to make up for the wait, his response was that 730 was the 3rd table turnover for the evening, so what did we expect. I expect to be treated differently . Food is good but not that good to get that type of treatment. Reserve at your risk of time wasting. We were all fighting and the evening was ruined.Special Features:
- Delight Diningsilverfoxreview1Dined on 11/1/2014Never changed my opinion yet about dining at this restaurant. From the minute you enter, the service, food, friendly staff, and overall experience is excellent.Special Features: