Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
463 E. Altamonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4077671252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Pouchon Savion
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs - Best Restaurants in Altamonte Springs ›
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
385 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (288)fit for foodies (206)romantic (200)notable wine list (135)good for groups (124)great for lunch (103)neighborhood gem (100)vibrant bar scene (58)hot spot (37)great for brunch (32)late-night find (27)great for outdoor dining (23)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Never a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Another excellent dining experience. Without doubt, one of the top (if not the very top) restaurants in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Highly recommend those who have never been, take your special one and relax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014First time here, atmosphere was perfectly romantic for us and the food was fabulous. Service was top notch including lending a pair of reading glasses for the menu. One of our best dining experiences in central Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Different to most other restaurants in the area. Special occasion restaurant, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was greatloveisintheairDined on 9/27/2014The service was fantastic! We have eaten here before.... The food just seemed okay this time
- always a pleasureBevLifeDined on 9/27/2014Excellent menu that changes with the seasons. Not your typical restaurant fare. Love this place for our special occasion lunch or dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little over-crowdedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014We felt a little cramped in the back room of the restaurant that is probably used for overflow seating or special groups. The shear number of people took away from the ambiance of the place. It was a little like eating at a theme park restaurant. Also, it was hard to hear the waitress as she spoke very quietly. The food however, was very good. We will probably go back but not on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Love S52MelGeoDined on 9/26/2014Once again our dining experience was wonderful. Waitress was very good and food was excellent. Only negative, it was very loud and the piano being played in the bar seemed to be trying to play over the noise, so it was loud as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitRDLittleGDined on 9/26/2014I absolutely loved it. We stopped in because of magical dining month. We'll come back, the prices were appropriate and comparable to the deal. Our waitor was excellent and helped us with our selections. As a Dietitian I was thoroughly impressed with portion sizes and the quality of the food. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014As always, great food, great service and a great evening out!Special Features:
- YumLuckyDined on 9/25/2014Great grilled salmon! Perfectly done, great sauce. Chicken pesto flatbread really good. Pears on spinach salad - delicious!Special Features:
- Magical Dining First Visitdixie1069Dined on 9/25/2014I went for Magical Dining Month and was very surprised at the amount of food offered on the shortened menu. The filet was superb, very tender and almost melted in my mouth. Our server, Carmen, was very attentive and added to the pleasure of the experience. It was a wonderful visit. I had never been there, but will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night.Hungry4foodDined on 9/24/2014I went here for my birthday dinner. It's my second time there and I got the pork tenderloin. Cooked just right. Our waitress, Stephanie F, was very nice. Great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 45th Birthday CelebrationgatorfanDined on 9/21/2014The food was delish but we were disappointed with the service. We were at Seasons 52 the week before and had great food and spectacular service. Our server was just going through the motions and did not seem to really care about our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodTHOMPSRGDined on 9/20/2014Visited with a party of 6 and all meals were excellent. Slightly disappointing as the salad was served with the meal and only when we asked for it. Other than that slight problem highly recommended.Special Features:
- SOmething for everyoneCindyQDined on 9/19/2014Visited for the first time during the Orlando Magical Dining promotion. The offering was especially good for a first-time diner so we could sample some variety from several courses. Everything we tried was tasty and well presented. Our server was friendly yet professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againNeveragaintosaytheleaseDined on 9/19/2014I wanted a quite place to talk with friends. It was so noisy we had to shout to speak to each other. I ask the Manager to turn down the music and he said he would, but it did not happened. The waitress spoke so softly we could not hear what she was saying.Special Features:
- Lamb not up to pardindinxDined on 9/18/2014This time my lamb was tough and overcooked while the veggies were undercooked. Everyone else had great food.Special Features:
- Vegan-friendlyPlantlovingdinerDined on 9/17/2014This is one of the few restaurants in my area that has a separate menu for those of us trying to maintain plant-based diets. It's a delight to be able to choose from many creative and delicious options, from tacos, to quinoa-fruit salad, to seasonal squashes, and cedar-plank grilled tofu. My non-vegan business associate enjoyed the menu and her choices, too. The front staff was friendly and the wait staff is exceptional--there when you need them, but not at all interfering when you are trying to "talk business." I highly recommend Seasons 52-Altamonte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Season 52fayeDined on 9/16/2014We had a group of 7 at a round table, great set up. The food always delivers. Drinks are well made. I return here time and time again, a real neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2014best food in this side of town. We've gone here for years. And food still excellent. My 13 year old loves this place too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeEnzoDined on 9/15/2014We and our guests had a most wonderful dinner and evening. The Season's 52 staff, food and service did it all!Special Features:
- Magical DiningGustaDined on 9/14/2014The restaurant is really nice. They even had a piano player. They had a good selection for the Magical Dining menu. Our server made us feel welcomed and was really professional. We are already planning to go again but this time with our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Enjoyable EveningFrankVIPDined on 9/12/2014It's been a very long week. S52's bar with a piano seemed like a great ending of the week and a good start on the weekend. The live music helped relax and enhance the atmosphere. Alone or with others, the bar staff are always great. I've always found great comfort and enjoyment with S52 entrees, and the deserts are of course out of this world awesome. Entrees are well balanced with a wide array of flavors. I feel like appetizers and salads could use a little more zing. The bar is spaced out so the booths around you aren't intrusive or loud, and the bar stools are set enough apart there's personal space you seem to miss everywhere else. Highlights were the music and my entree (filet minion), which I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 in Altamonte Springs, FLfayeDined on 9/12/2014I just love this place. The menu changes with the seasons, the food is consistently good and the service is excellent. Took advantage of Magical Dining month, menu was a great value!Special Features:
- Outstanding Orlando Magical diningfoodfanVIPDined on 9/12/2014We ate at Seasons 52 during Orlando Magical Dining promotion. It was a four course meal with more food than we would normally order. For $33. it was an exceptional value. You even get 2 desserts to end the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always FlawlessPeacock502Dined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 menu is like no other around. We love that they change the menu to fit seasonal food. The service staff is always amazing and professional. We recommend Seasons 52 to everyone that wants a great place for both Lunch and Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodMaryDined on 9/12/2014The food was good and the atmosphere was fun. We sat in the bar area and enjoyed the piano music.Special Features:
- Nice timellc1020Dined on 9/12/2014We had a very nice time a Seasons 52. Good food, good wine, good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experianceStcam62Dined on 9/12/2014The service was excellent. The waiter actually greeted us by name(we had a reservation). My caramelized scallops were some of the best I have ever had.y wife's filet was fork tender and cooked exactly as she requested. We will be back. SOON!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsDiscerningDinerDined on 9/10/2014Seasons 52, as a Brand is consistently consistent with Service, Great Food (Regional and otherwise) and an Atmosphere that caters to Intimate Dining as well as Corporate Functions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2014The food was wonderful, our server attentive and the mini indulgences are always a big hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerFoodieFanDined on 9/9/2014Seasons52 always delivers! It is our favorite restaurant in Florida and happy to see they are expanding locations in other states.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best meal I have had in yearsCretinDined on 9/9/2014The entire dining experience was perfect. We went for our 25th Anniversary and everything was fantastic. Highly recommended and do yourself a favor and ask for Lauren.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special for our Special EveningSpecialEveningDined on 9/8/2014Their complimentary champagne for my wife's birthday and a birthday card at the table when we sat down, started the evening off nicely. Everything else - food & service was excellant. We had a wonderful memory for her special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!HappyDinersDined on 9/6/2014We dined at Seasons 52 through the Orlando Magical Dining expecting good food but small sampling a of the entrees and appetizers. We were happily surprised and quite satisfied with our entire meal. The food was excellent and very timely. We will definitely return soon.Special Features:
- Decent Dining for Hi ClassGoodlookin72Dined on 9/6/2014I had never been here before and was looking forward to it because of the seasonal ingredients. The food was less pricey than other top line "special event" restaurants in Winter Park. But the food was also just a tad lacking compared to Ruth's Chris or Flemings. The service was TOP NOTCH. The mini desserts were awesome and were a nice addition for our anniversary celebration. It was fairly noisy though as there were people celebrating birthdays and other groups. Was not the quiet romantic place I anticipated. I'll be back, but probably not for my anniversary.Special Features:
- drenched in wine and still smilingyumyumsDined on 9/5/2014Dinner was lovely. We went for the magical dinning special. In the past we've had experiences at other restaurants where we are treated a little differently due to the anticipated reduced bill amount. This was not the case at seasons 52. Food was excellent and service exceptional. Unfortunately the waiter accidentally spilled a glass of wine on me. He was very apologetic and helpful in trying to clean up. Manager was very attentive and offered to replace the cost of my clothing. Overall, excellent dinner experience. We will definitely return throughout the year.Special Features:
- Loved the menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Seasonal choices made us want to order everything!Special Features:
- Always a Wonderful NightTheTribeDined on 9/4/2014The thing that I love about Seasons 52 is that we are never disappointed. It is reliably satisfying every time we go. The food is always freshly cooked and the vegetables so crisp and tasty. We leave feeling as though the food has truly nourished our bodies rather than feeling stuffed full of carbs. The staff are so attentive and friendly. Its by far, my favorite place to eat.Special Features:
- Anniversary Lunch DateGloriaDined on 9/4/2014It was very nice. The food was great. My husband and I were happy to chose this restaurant for our special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.