Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
463 E. Altamonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: (407) 767-1252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Pouchon Savion
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs - Best Restaurants in Altamonte Springs ›
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
369 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (268)fit for foodies (195)romantic (189)notable wine list (135)good for groups (119)great for lunch (88)neighborhood gem (88)vibrant bar scene (56)hot spot (36)great for brunch (27)late-night find (26)great for outdoor dining (23)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Needs perfectly catered forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/20/2014My dinner guest has special dietary requirements and, with advance notice, Seasons52 were well prepared to meet those requirements. I ordered venison and that was prepared exactly as I had asked, I had the sides and additions suggested on the menu, and they complimented the venison perfectly. The food was first class, and the service matched. I had previously been to other Seasons52 locations, but not to this one. I'm looking forward to repeating the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Season's no moreBertDVIPDined on 11/19/2014Sorry Season's is going down hill, what once was our favorite restaurant has lost it's way. We have for some time avoided Season's at Altamonte on a busy Saturday because they simply can't give the service when it is busy. Sadly our last visit was Wednesday night and it seems the malaise has spread. We booked for 7pm and did not get seated until 7.20pm we did not get our first course until well after 8pm when the soup was cold, we waited nearly 10 minutes for it to return and it was still only warm. The vegetables in the skillet were also cold as was the coffee which we had specifically asked if it was fresh and hot. The waitress said sadly she could only supply it as it came out of the holder, she did however microwave it to achieve a suitable temperature. I think everyone loves their coffee microwaved????? To prove this is not just a odd one off complaint we had dined the previous evening at Season's Sand Lake Road ordered the very same items and had an excellent experience with no complaint. Bring back Reese to Altamonte whatever the cost.
- Excellent choices!CourtneyVIPDined on 11/19/2014Very good as always, you can count on Seasons 52 for a good healthy and hearty meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2014Went for a special birthday event. Nice table nice attmosphere, excellent company. The wait staff were very "reserved" or shall I say mechanical. Having celebrated someone else's birthday at a different resturant in town the experience was night and day! I would not chose to return to this resturant ever in the future. The entree choices are very limited. And the staff do nothing to encourage the customer to return.
- small portions for the price point,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Food as expected was good, but server was not very knowledgable and very slow, forgot to bring water as requested 2 times and took forever to bring bill when requested.
- GreatMikeSDined on 11/11/2014I've eaten at these restaurants across the country and they are fantastic every time. This location is just as great as all the rest. Hughly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OSUBearCubDined on 11/10/2014Great evening with my dad. Love the dairy-free menu but it fell short at desert. Nothing but dairy options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Everytime we have ever come there, it takes forever to get our food. We usually sit at the bar. On occasions with family, we sit in the dining area. Even though there is NOT usually a crowd, the Service is Poor, and the Food is slow coming out of the Kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOnthetownDined on 11/8/2014Food was excellent, as usual. Service was great, once we finally got to our reserved table. Don't skip dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took friends - glad I did!RenodickDined on 11/8/2014My wife & I brought two dear friends to Seasons 52. They loved the place! For older people the food portions are perfect - not huge but just right. The wine list was good and the waitress was terrific. Definitely worth the trip.Special Features:
- LaneyDined on 11/8/2014food and service at 52 are always amazingly wonderful. Servers are always delightful.Special Features:
- Altamonte Springs LocationBrianDined on 11/6/2014I have been to Seasons 52 several times. It seems like the employees are very young (not seasoned in formal dining) and this time our experience was more of a chain restaurant. Normally the service is intimate. The food was also just OK where normally the food is exceptional. The waitress forgot to bring one of the side items and we received it when we were through with our entre. The overalll experience was good but I would expect excellent when I go to Seasons 52.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SoupflrappDined on 11/6/2014They had a vegetable soup that my husband loved. THey no longer have it and we miss it. In fact it has been awhile since we were there because they no longer have the soup.Special Features:
- Always pleasingHowardDined on 11/6/2014all aspects of experience as they should be.could not get desired 6;30 reservation but restaurant not full.Special Features:
- Always one of our favorites.RPPRDined on 11/5/2014There's little you can say about Season's that isn't positive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gooood!WlodekDined on 11/4/2014This was again our regular visit to 52. Food is conistently GOOD. Service is fast and friendly. We will return again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!RalphDined on 11/2/2014My wife and I almost always come to Seasons 52 for special occasions. They're consistently great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/1/2014Better restaurants in the area than Seasons 52. I would not come back.
- Always reliable - menu and serviceYummyDined on 10/29/2014Never disappointed - great menu and service. The seasonal selections are always exceptional. The standard menu is always delicious. Try go get there a least four or five times each year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/29/2014I made the reservation for my mom and dad in celebration of my mom's birthday. They had a wonderful time and said it was a memorable experience they won't forget. Thank you Season's 52! I'm grateful to everyone on your team who made my mom's birthday a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love lunch heretapas4meDined on 10/29/2014I met a client for a business lunch and it was the perfect setting. We both ordered the vegetarian mixed plate and it was exceptional. Well presented, flavorful and just the right amount of food. Also, the mushroom bisque was fabulous. This is my preferred restaurant for client lunches or dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2014Creative menu, excellent food, wonderful service. We enjoy seeing the variety of seasonal items in addition to the standard menu. This is a great setting in which to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Restaurantluv2dineoutDined on 10/26/2014Simply Amazing! The dining experience at Seasons 52 has always been exceptional and it's really nice to know that over the years it remains the same.Special Features:
- recomendationsRubiVIPDined on 10/25/2014all server recommendations was good, good service ,seat in time manners , and we told him we need to catch a movie and everthing was on time ,great desserts ,perfect size. Scallops was perfectly cook ,and branzino fish was delish ,,asking for coffe or capucinno at the end ,love it!Special Features:
- happy2dineDined on 10/25/2014Overall a great experience. I love dinning in the Napa Room, very quiet. Host and server very professional and pleasant. One of my very favorite restaurants in Central Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing Manager AttitudeJRV42Dined on 10/25/2014We were a party of 7 for dinner. All the reviews of the meals was above average except for one. That person had ordered the Swordfish. When it arrived the fish was still frozen, even though listed as fresh on the menu. The meal was refused and replaced with another selection. Now here is where the disappointing manager attitude comes. While the replacement meal was delivered by management, not a word was spoken about the issue with the fish. All apologies were left to the server to accomplish. In addition, the replacement meal was not "compt'ed" or even a free dessert offered for the inconvenience. Most other restaurants will offer that and show concern over the quality of their food. It was as if this was business as usual.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDarthdineDined on 10/24/2014we have dined at 53 for a long time, the food has always been great, till tonight. I don't know what happened but the tuna tartar and the sides were bland to say the least. Service was good . The main dish almost a $30 plate was not a $39 plate. Again we have come to this place a lot and that's why I still recommended but I will be ready to question the quality of the food even more. Two people $124 with wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls night out.tlynDined on 10/23/2014Four women out on the town and we have chosen Seasons 52 twice now. Always a great spot to dine with presentation being 5*. Our waitress was very accommodating as well as super nice & fun.Special Features:
- Wonderful salmonMaxxenDined on 10/21/2014I had the salmon on cedar and my friend had the the scallops. I'd recommend both to anyone. The mustard dill sauce was fantastic on the salmon...really brought it all together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place overall2cool4skoolDined on 10/20/2014My husband and I always come here on special occasions, like birthdays or anniversaries. When we make reservations the staff treats us like regulars, it is quite nice. The ambiance of the restaurant is perfect for those night when you just don't want any interruptions and want some alone time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The service enhanced my dining experience and my companion felt it was the perfect choice. The ambience was perfect for romance and love and I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningClansmanDined on 10/19/2014Great place to dine with family and friends. Vast wine selection and unique menu. Food well prepared with a healthy flair and the dessert shooters were a nice way to wrap up the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Food was very good however the bread was burned. I like the fall specials.Special Features:
- A Great & Lite'st place around!WLbBacDined on 10/18/2014An amazing place to eat and enjoy your friends company with great service, welcoming staff and perfect food! Their menu items are very calorie friendly. A bit over-indulgence with their deserts is something to try and also calorie-lite! Overall a great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeasonsfayeDined on 10/18/2014Love this place! Never a bad meal. Great swordfish and bok choy with miso and soba noodles.Special Features:
- Great restaurantBJBJDined on 10/17/2014Service and food were great as usual for this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Seasons 52Sasb4Dined on 10/17/2014The perfect place anytime it's always consistent. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice food with impeccable serviceSusieBDined on 10/17/2014This is a restaurant I frequent because the menu has seasonal options. The service is always outstanding. Great consistent restaurant for both food and service.Special Features:
- Great experience, as alwaysNYEdinerDined on 10/12/2014The food was great, we didn't have to wait to be seated for our reservation, and our server was very friendly.Special Features:
- Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Great dining experience to share with friends. Fall menu was terrific!Special Features: