Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
463 E. Altamonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4077671252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Pouchon Savion
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs - Best Restaurants in Altamonte Springs ›
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
375 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (276)romantic (202)fit for foodies (202)notable wine list (142)good for groups (126)neighborhood gem (96)great for lunch (92)vibrant bar scene (67)hot spot (38)great for brunch (32)late-night find (31)great for outdoor dining (26)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2014Creative menu, excellent food, wonderful service. We enjoy seeing the variety of seasonal items in addition to the standard menu. This is a great setting in which to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Simply Amazing! The dining experience at Seasons 52 has always been exceptional and it's really nice to know that over the years it remains the same.Special Features:
- recomendationsRubiVIPDined on 10/25/2014all server recommendations was good, good service ,seat in time manners , and we told him we need to catch a movie and everthing was on time ,great desserts ,perfect size. Scallops was perfectly cook ,and branzino fish was delish ,,asking for coffe or capucinno at the end ,love it!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Overall a great experience. I love dinning in the Napa Room, very quiet. Host and server very professional and pleasant. One of my very favorite restaurants in Central Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing Manager AttitudeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/25/2014We were a party of 7 for dinner. All the reviews of the meals was above average except for one. That person had ordered the Swordfish. When it arrived the fish was still frozen, even though listed as fresh on the menu. The meal was refused and replaced with another selection. Now here is where the disappointing manager attitude comes. While the replacement meal was delivered by management, not a word was spoken about the issue with the fish. All apologies were left to the server to accomplish. In addition, the replacement meal was not "compt'ed" or even a free dessert offered for the inconvenience. Most other restaurants will offer that and show concern over the quality of their food. It was as if this was business as usual.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDarthdineDined on 10/24/2014we have dined at 53 for a long time, the food has always been great, till tonight. I don't know what happened but the tuna tartar and the sides were bland to say the least. Service was good . The main dish almost a $30 plate was not a $39 plate. Again we have come to this place a lot and that's why I still recommended but I will be ready to question the quality of the food even more. Two people $124 with wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful salmonMaxxenDined on 10/21/2014I had the salmon on cedar and my friend had the the scallops. I'd recommend both to anyone. The mustard dill sauce was fantastic on the salmon...really brought it all together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place overall2cool4skoolDined on 10/20/2014My husband and I always come here on special occasions, like birthdays or anniversaries. When we make reservations the staff treats us like regulars, it is quite nice. The ambiance of the restaurant is perfect for those night when you just don't want any interruptions and want some alone time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014The service enhanced my dining experience and my companion felt it was the perfect choice. The ambience was perfect for romance and love and I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends and colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningClansmanDined on 10/19/2014Great place to dine with family and friends. Vast wine selection and unique menu. Food well prepared with a healthy flair and the dessert shooters were a nice way to wrap up the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Food was very good however the bread was burned. I like the fall specials.Special Features:
- A Great & Lite'st place around!WLbBacDined on 10/18/2014An amazing place to eat and enjoy your friends company with great service, welcoming staff and perfect food! Their menu items are very calorie friendly. A bit over-indulgence with their deserts is something to try and also calorie-lite! Overall a great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeasonsfayeDined on 10/18/2014Love this place! Never a bad meal. Great swordfish and bok choy with miso and soba noodles.Special Features:
- Great restaurantBJBJDined on 10/17/2014Service and food were great as usual for this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Seasons 52Sasb4Dined on 10/17/2014The perfect place anytime it's always consistent. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice food with impeccable serviceSusieBDined on 10/17/2014This is a restaurant I frequent because the menu has seasonal options. The service is always outstanding. Great consistent restaurant for both food and service.Special Features:
- Great experience, as alwaysNYEdinerDined on 10/12/2014The food was great, we didn't have to wait to be seated for our reservation, and our server was very friendly.Special Features:
- Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Great dining experience to share with friends. Fall menu was terrific!Special Features:
- violetorlandovioletorlandoDined on 10/11/2014Seasons 52 always pleases with seasonal menu changes and special dishes. Their food quality, service and attention to detail continues to be excellent.Special Features:
- Special occasion made more specialSometimeGourmandDined on 10/11/2014My husband I celebrated our 17th anniversary here and the restaurant had placed a rose and a personalized anniversary greeting at our table, and the wait staff made a point to wish us well, too. The food here is always delicious, but it's a more expensive venue than we usually frequent, but it's well worth the splurge and is really not too expensive compared to other fine dining establishments.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The food was poor quality. The service was adequate. The overall experience for our party of 10 was fair. We were all very surprised at the poor food quality and prrsentation. It was probably our fault thinking this would be upscale food. Would never go back.
- Could be much betterkimbroughflDined on 10/11/2014For the price paid, this is not the best choice for dining in Orlando.
- Great place to go with your sweetieEnjoyingDinnerDined on 10/10/2014I enjoyed the scallops and butternut squash risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always very good!OscarandAvivasMomVIPDined on 10/9/2014Season's 52 is one of our regular pleasures. The service is always exceptional and the food is consistently good. The menu is varied and the meals provide healthy choices.....leaving room for the mini indulgences.Special Features:
- LeighDined on 10/7/2014Always enjoy Season's! Great food, great ambiance!Special Features:
- Favorite lunch restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014Healthy food, right size portions, good atmosphere, moderate pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a late night datemasdabasDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant was amazing. I have been several times at both altamonte and Orlando locations. Had a lovely evening with my date and the food was delicious. Everything was perfect. Thank you very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014We love coming to Seasons 52 because of the changes to the menu seasonally and how healthy the food is but still feels like a decadent meal!! We love to sit at the bar and listen to the piano man, it just makes for a special night out everytime!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterGodfatherDined on 10/5/2014Great for apps and wine/cocktails. Entree was undercooked and service was poor. (Wrong order & inaccurate bill) I expected better. Disappointed, doubt will return based on experience.Special Features:
- Season's 52 Time Well SpenttryityouwilllikeitVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great Service and Healthy Food except the Great little dessertsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Three of us order the half chicken dinner. Seasons52 dinner are usually outstanding, so I was surprised that this meal was very bland.Special Features:
- RichDined on 10/3/2014Great food without feeling guilty. Easy access and parking. Excellent service.Special Features:
- Perfect eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Had a wonderful evening, and delicious food. Seasons 52 perfectly accommodated our special request, and was attentive to our party throughout the dinner. Their responsiveness made our evening very memorable and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good spot!WPdinerDined on 10/2/2014This restaurant always delivers on taste and freshness of food. The service is great and the dishes make this a wonderful restaurant for business or pleasure. Not cheap, but not super expensive. Given the quality of food you get, it is well worth it!Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedColaDined on 10/1/2014For a chain I was blown away. And everything on the menu is under 475 calories!? Awesome. Delicious. Go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 was the perfect placeChez60Dined on 9/30/2014We celebrated 29 years with a delicious Filet mignon special at Seasons 52. Our waitress Jennifer and the manager spoiled us and we will be back!Special Features:
- Awesome(as usual)LicnrindaDined on 9/30/2014Our favorite special occasion restaurant.This was our anniversary and our server,Amy, made it a very enjoyable evening.She was so attentive,competent and efficient.She made us feel like welcomed guests.Food was outstanding...as stated,our favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Predictably Excellent!OrlandoVicVIPDined on 9/29/2014I could have written this review before our meal at Seasons 52. It was predictably excellent in every way: food quality, service and ambiance. We particularly enjoyed the (new) piano player/singer. He was simply wonderful and a step up from the previous one. Don't change anything, because you have found a winning formula that makes us want to return, again & again.Special Features:
- A lovely experience.Crystal94878Dined on 9/28/2014Very nice and romantic atmosphere. The food was wonderful. Decent service as well. Went during Magical Dining Month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a disappointmentddhuffmanDined on 9/27/2014Another excellent dining experience. Without doubt, one of the top (if not the very top) restaurants in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Highly recommend those who have never been, take your special one and relax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.