Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
463 E. Altamonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4077671252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Pouchon Savion
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs - Best Restaurants in Altamonte Springs ›
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
350 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (260)romantic (185)fit for foodies (182)notable wine list (118)good for groups (110)great for lunch (104)neighborhood gem (95)vibrant bar scene (53)hot spot (32)great for brunch (30)late-night find (27)great for outdoor dining (23)scenic view (11)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Lamb not up to parOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014This time my lamb was tough and overcooked while the veggies were undercooked. Everyone else had great food.Special Features:
- Vegan-friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014This is one of the few restaurants in my area that has a separate menu for those of us trying to maintain plant-based diets. It's a delight to be able to choose from many creative and delicious options, from tacos, to quinoa-fruit salad, to seasonal squashes, and cedar-plank grilled tofu. My non-vegan business associate enjoyed the menu and her choices, too. The front staff was friendly and the wait staff is exceptional--there when you need them, but not at all interfering when you are trying to "talk business." I highly recommend Seasons 52-Altamonte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Season 52fayeDined on 9/16/2014We had a group of 7 at a round table, great set up. The food always delivers. Drinks are well made. I return here time and time again, a real neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2014best food in this side of town. We've gone here for years. And food still excellent. My 13 year old loves this place too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeEnzoDined on 9/15/2014We and our guests had a most wonderful dinner and evening. The Season's 52 staff, food and service did it all!Special Features:
- Magical DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014The restaurant is really nice. They even had a piano player. They had a good selection for the Magical Dining menu. Our server made us feel welcomed and was really professional. We are already planning to go again but this time with our friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing Enjoyable EveningFrankVIPDined on 9/12/2014It's been a very long week. S52's bar with a piano seemed like a great ending of the week and a good start on the weekend. The live music helped relax and enhance the atmosphere. Alone or with others, the bar staff are always great. I've always found great comfort and enjoyment with S52 entrees, and the deserts are of course out of this world awesome. Entrees are well balanced with a wide array of flavors. I feel like appetizers and salads could use a little more zing. The bar is spaced out so the booths around you aren't intrusive or loud, and the bar stools are set enough apart there's personal space you seem to miss everywhere else. Highlights were the music and my entree (filet minion), which I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Seasons 52 in Altamonte Springs, FLfayeDined on 9/12/2014I just love this place. The menu changes with the seasons, the food is consistently good and the service is excellent. Took advantage of Magical Dining month, menu was a great value!Special Features:
- Outstanding Orlando Magical diningfoodfanVIPDined on 9/12/2014We ate at Seasons 52 during Orlando Magical Dining promotion. It was a four course meal with more food than we would normally order. For $33. it was an exceptional value. You even get 2 desserts to end the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always FlawlessPeacock502Dined on 9/12/2014Seasons 52 menu is like no other around. We love that they change the menu to fit seasonal food. The service staff is always amazing and professional. We recommend Seasons 52 to everyone that wants a great place for both Lunch and Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodMaryDined on 9/12/2014The food was good and the atmosphere was fun. We sat in the bar area and enjoyed the piano music.Special Features:
- Nice timellc1020Dined on 9/12/2014We had a very nice time a Seasons 52. Good food, good wine, good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experianceStcam62Dined on 9/12/2014The service was excellent. The waiter actually greeted us by name(we had a reservation). My caramelized scallops were some of the best I have ever had.y wife's filet was fork tender and cooked exactly as she requested. We will be back. SOON!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsDiscerningDinerDined on 9/10/2014Seasons 52, as a Brand is consistently consistent with Service, Great Food (Regional and otherwise) and an Atmosphere that caters to Intimate Dining as well as Corporate Functions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2014The food was wonderful, our server attentive and the mini indulgences are always a big hit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best meal I have had in yearsCretinDined on 9/9/2014The entire dining experience was perfect. We went for our 25th Anniversary and everything was fantastic. Highly recommended and do yourself a favor and ask for Lauren.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special for our Special EveningSpecialEveningDined on 9/8/2014Their complimentary champagne for my wife's birthday and a birthday card at the table when we sat down, started the evening off nicely. Everything else - food & service was excellant. We had a wonderful memory for her special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!HappyDinersDined on 9/6/2014We dined at Seasons 52 through the Orlando Magical Dining expecting good food but small sampling a of the entrees and appetizers. We were happily surprised and quite satisfied with our entire meal. The food was excellent and very timely. We will definitely return soon.Special Features:
- Decent Dining for Hi ClassGoodlookin72Dined on 9/6/2014I had never been here before and was looking forward to it because of the seasonal ingredients. The food was less pricey than other top line "special event" restaurants in Winter Park. But the food was also just a tad lacking compared to Ruth's Chris or Flemings. The service was TOP NOTCH. The mini desserts were awesome and were a nice addition for our anniversary celebration. It was fairly noisy though as there were people celebrating birthdays and other groups. Was not the quiet romantic place I anticipated. I'll be back, but probably not for my anniversary.Special Features:
- drenched in wine and still smilingyumyumsDined on 9/5/2014Dinner was lovely. We went for the magical dinning special. In the past we've had experiences at other restaurants where we are treated a little differently due to the anticipated reduced bill amount. This was not the case at seasons 52. Food was excellent and service exceptional. Unfortunately the waiter accidentally spilled a glass of wine on me. He was very apologetic and helpful in trying to clean up. Manager was very attentive and offered to replace the cost of my clothing. Overall, excellent dinner experience. We will definitely return throughout the year.Special Features:
- Loved the menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Seasonal choices made us want to order everything!Special Features:
- Always a Wonderful NightTheTribeDined on 9/4/2014The thing that I love about Seasons 52 is that we are never disappointed. It is reliably satisfying every time we go. The food is always freshly cooked and the vegetables so crisp and tasty. We leave feeling as though the food has truly nourished our bodies rather than feeling stuffed full of carbs. The staff are so attentive and friendly. Its by far, my favorite place to eat.Special Features:
- Anniversary Lunch DateGloriaDined on 9/4/2014It was very nice. The food was great. My husband and I were happy to chose this restaurant for our special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/3/2014We eat extremely healthy. Usually USDA certified organic, grass fed grass finished beef, pasture raised chicken…no grains or sugars. Seasons is one of the healthiest restaurants we can find. The food is in season and fresh. Our meal was delicious and the service was great! We will continue to come to Seasons.Special Features:
- KatzRfunDined on 9/3/2014It is always a treat to dine at Seasons 52. On this particular night, the noise level was loud and being heard above it was often a challenge. The music from the bar area added to the noise level. Our server, Stephanie was attentive. Overall it was a pleasant occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday with FriendsmormonDined on 9/1/2014Meet some friends for lunch. Had a great meal while catching up.Special Features:
- First time visitoraussiemomDined on 9/1/2014The salmon was excellent. Atmosphere was comfortable and inviting. Had lunch with friends and we all enjoyed it. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodbrifoodieDined on 8/31/2014I am never disappointed when I dine here. I tried the shrimp scampi appetizer for the first time and was amazed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionJoeLDined on 8/30/2014Service and food were excellent. The birthday perks- card, flower, chamapgne and dessert- were nice touches.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unique foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014we arrived at 6:25 reservation, we were seated @ 7:20. we completed our dinner and left @10:30, the service was extremely slow and the waitress was difficult to find. the restaurant seems much noisier that usual, it was hard to have a conversation without practically shouting. We dine there often because the food is good but will think twice about bringing guests due to the noise level. respectfully Mrs. WayneSpecial Features:
- Family AffairOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014Family members arriving from three different directions met here for a long awaited get together. This location is very easy to get to from I-4. The staff took excellent care of us delivering wonderful food and drink as well helping with photos. We all enjoyed our pampered evening!Special Features:
- Magical Dining and Wine FlightsCocoDined on 8/30/2014Marvelous dining experience, as always. It was made even better with the VisitOrlando Magical Dining Month menu at a special price for 3+ courses. We loved the special pricing for the Wine Flights. A beautiful space with great food and superb service. We love this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceclassicserviceDined on 8/29/2014The service was good but hostess not so. We had a reservation at 730 we sat at 805. The small room in back left corner of restaurant was ice cold but the rest of the restaurant perfect temp. Food was outstanding. The server was pretty good except when describing a menu item. Except when she would get lost at the end, then it became flubber like a loss for words, add libbing and doing a bad job. My wife and I both looked down at the menu at the same time, just not to laugh, and this was not one or two times. Also did not know all the ingredients in the restaurant in the desert departmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantTP22Dined on 8/29/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner. The food was outstanding and we had excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Evening!Cheric222Dined on 8/28/2014The food was beautiful and delicious. Amy was pleasant, attentive, knowledgeable and efficient. She made our night! Even the china was attractive with every plate a different shape to complement the look of the food. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Always awesome. You can count on not being disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!RenodickDined on 8/28/2014Took my wife here on here birthday. They greeted us with our name - which was impressive. Seated promptly; nice ambience. A bit noisy, though. Entrée dishes are all 475 calories or less! Very nice. The portions were perfect; they didn't overflow the plate so that you left a bunch of food behind because it was too much. You have to see the desert menu presentation - it's worth the trip! We'll go back - next time with friends.Special Features:
- PerfectKathyDined on 8/26/2014Our total experience was perfect. Food, service, and accommodations perfect. Have always enjoyed every meal in this fine restaurant.Special Features:
- Fantastic Steak!artmemoriesDined on 8/26/2014Our 20th wedding Anniversary was made very special by the Chef who personally delivered a special treat to our table that he prepared for us! We were amazed and delighted at the prepared tuna. It was cooked beautifully and was an added plus to our special evening. Our meals were perfectly prepared. Crystal was extremely attentive and polite . An exceptional experience well worth the extra indulgence,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShalaDined on 8/25/2014Food was excellent...just don't go before closing staff was too busy focusing on going home...nice atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.