Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
463 E. Altamonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4077671252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Pouchon Savion
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs - Best Restaurants in Altamonte Springs ›
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
355 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (267)romantic (191)fit for foodies (181)notable wine list (124)good for groups (113)great for lunch (111)neighborhood gem (100)vibrant bar scene (56)great for brunch (40)hot spot (40)great for outdoor dining (24)late-night find (24)scenic view (13)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- PerfectKathyDined on 8/26/2014Our total experience was perfect. Food, service, and accommodations perfect. Have always enjoyed every meal in this fine restaurant.Special Features:
- Fantastic Steak!artmemoriesDined on 8/26/2014Our 20th wedding Anniversary was made very special by the Chef who personally delivered a special treat to our table that he prepared for us! We were amazed and delighted at the prepared tuna. It was cooked beautifully and was an added plus to our special evening. Our meals were perfectly prepared. Crystal was extremely attentive and polite . An exceptional experience well worth the extra indulgence,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Food was excellent...just don't go before closing staff was too busy focusing on going home...nice atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014My wife and I have been coming to seasons 52 sence it open at least 4 times a year and up until are last vist the service has been great. Sad to say we were not happy with Haley Arismendis service. food was slow to come out had to ask another server to find Haley to get a drink refills had to get another server to get Haley for the check was slow to bring the check back. And last we paid with $50 gift cards the bill was $56 give her $20 and I had to ask for my change of $13 I guess she though she was to get that as a tip.Special Features:
- PerfectionJessicaLoveDined on 8/23/2014I celebrated a birthday at Seasons 52 with 15 of my friends, and everything was perfect - food, service, and ambience. They were very accommodating to our large group and we were all able to sit together and in one of their private rooms - a lot of restaurants do not have the option of dining with either. The only thing I wish our server would done is point out that gratuity was included, because after we left I was hearing a handful of my party say they didn't even think about it and added an additional 20% on top of the already 18%.Special Features:
- As always..MiniKikiVIPDined on 8/22/2014An awesome experience! I'm never disappointed with any Season's 52 chain, their standards of quality are perfection. Thank you again.Special Features:
- Fun Birthday DinnerDspdiningDined on 8/22/2014Took my in-laws out to celebrate a birthday! We had a wonderful time. The steaks were cooked perfectly and the service was awesome. Of course we each had more than one dessert. Love eating here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Went for a birthday dinner and loved it. Will definitely go back. The food was great and the restaurant was beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodBevLifeDined on 8/22/2014Great place for a dining adventure with a special touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014This is far out the best restaurant we have dined at in the Orlando region until now. We have been visiting Florida several times a year since 7 years and this restaurant is our finest experience certainly for the food but we also enjoyed the perfect service. Noise level was still much too high compared to what we are used to in Europe but was acceptable also thanks to the good music choice from the pianist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as always!Foodie03VIPDined on 8/16/2014I have dined at Season's 52 many times and it's always great. I brought someone here tonight that had never been and they left with a new favorite restaurant. The food was delicious as always and it's very much appreciated that all meals are created to be health conscious. Chelsea was our server and was such a gem. While a seemingly small point, I appreciate when someone isn't sure of the answer and they take the time to get the answer and then comes back to confirm. That is what Chelsea did when we asked a question about our appetizer. She has a lot of regard for the Season's brand.Special Features:
- Our 44th celebrationannieDined on 8/15/2014For our 44th Anniversary, the champagne toast was lovely! And thanks for the card and good wishes...we WILL return! The food was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spur of the momentKittyDined on 8/13/2014We decided to go out spur if the moment. Used Open Table and got a reservation. We had a lovely dinner and also got a perfact table .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveLinDined on 8/12/2014From the host to the waitress, everything so perfect for my birthday guest. I wanted the servers to recognize my birthday guest as someone special and was not disappointed.Special Features:
- business dinnerTeamYSMDined on 8/11/2014If the food was great, the service was awesome! You can never go wrong with Seasons. We will always come back. So fortunate to have this restaurant locally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8/9/14 DinnerJamesDined on 8/9/2014Noise level was horrible this trip. It was so bad that our next outing will require probably be at a different restaurant. Sorry but something needs to be done about the very loud noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating friends birthdayChrisDined on 8/9/2014We started with two flatbread appetizers which are normally fantastic. They were good but not as good as normal. Steak and blue cheese flatbread hardly had any blue cheese on it. As a matter fact I couldn't taste it at all. They both were little skimpy on the toppings. I have the summer vegetable tasting for dinner and it was wonderful. The quinoa was the best. My friends had the wild salmon and sea scallops which they raved about. Clay was our server and he was infectiously happy. He was very knowledgeable about the food and very accommodating to split the bill for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, excellentlarryspicksDined on 8/9/2014Celebrated my wife's birthday. I am so glad I picked this restaurant. The service was excellent. The wine was excellent and the food was even better.I live on the space coast, so it's a little out of the way for me but it was sure worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large group dinnerDH51Dined on 8/8/2014We dined at Seasons 52 as a group of 11. The food was excellent as always. Service was very good for such a large group. We have never been disappointed Seasons 52. Love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDJdinerVIPDined on 8/8/2014Wonderful as always sevice great ask for Mik all choices are brilliantSpecial Features:
- Great MealTomieoDined on 8/8/2014The food was great!! Good combinations for the specials. Experienced and attentive service. Will dine there again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Our dinner was very simple, uninterrupted by our server, not the noisy restaurant it can be on a Friday evening! All went well!Special Features:
- As usual...SandJinCFLDined on 8/7/2014Great evening with the typical good food, drinks, wine, dessert even coffee. Some things stay comfortably the same, the summer menu made some things notably different. Service, piano from the bar...a wonderful night with my wife on a Thursday night getaway. Love coming here.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2014Food was great and the service was fantastic! A really wonderful evening, looking forward to our next visitSpecial Features:
- Always EnjoyablesmitheatsDined on 8/4/2014The food was great! I'm not a big fish eater, but the Branzino was delicious. I ate it all. I'm never disappointed with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening to dine and conversecjm4diningDined on 8/2/2014We had a pleasant evening at this restaurant to catch up with friends we had not seen for awhile. The service and food were excellent with an impressive wine list. We had a corner booth shaped in a semi circle that made it easier for conversation. It was busy that evening and the appetizer we ordered took awhile to arrive, but the manager came by and apologized and comp-ed us for the delay. They had a gluten free menu for a member of our group. The menu had many options to choose from and we all loved our choices. We would go there again and would recommend it to anyone for a pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Memorable Anniversary MealeatingoutfansDined on 8/2/2014We chose Seasons 52 for our celebratory anniversary meal as going there is always special. As anticipated, we had another perfect dining experience. My husband had the Alaskan cedar plank salmon and I had the scallops (oh, yum!). We started with the steak flat bread. Every time we go to Seasons 52 we have to have some kind of flat bread as it is so delicious. We topped off our meal with a peach crisp for my husband and the coffee-themed dessert cup for me. The sparkling raspberry lemonade was wonderful - not too sweet. Service was professional and paced just right. We never felt rushed or neglected. We highly recommend this restaurant for any dining occasion, but especially for a memorable celebratory meal.Special Features:
- G2LadyDined on 8/1/2014An enjoyable evening, great atmosphere, and good food. Everything was enjoyable. Flatbread very tasty. Good wine selection. Variety of menu items and not overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Management needs to help staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2014Lamb chops were cooked too fast with high heat--outside burnt, inside raw for a "Medium" order. Waitress came back to table to take away a plate but didn't look up at all--this happened multiple times. I usually have 4-5 drinks at dinner when dining out and could only order 2 even though I was trying to order more. Maybe the waitress should observe the table and empty drink glasses... Even though I made a reservation I was sat in the back at a table...every other time before this when I made a reservation I was given a booth. Usually I spend at least $30-40 more for my ticket, but when the waitress doesn't come around to ask or suggest more things it is hard to be satisfied and leave a bigger tip. Bad reflection on management.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TinaVIPDined on 8/1/2014We've eaten here many times and it was good food with a good waiter. Love the booths in the bar area. Well made dishes although the chef puts a llittle too much sauces on his food....suggestion is to barely drizzle or put on the side.Special Features:
- Just ExcellentcognacguyDined on 8/1/2014We had an excellent evening. The menu is always healthy, delicious and balanced, right down to the assortment of little deserts at the end. Loved it. My wife and I look forward to dinner and an evening here and have never been let down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysDRD2Dined on 7/31/2014Just had our 10-year anniversary dinner at Seasons 52. The atmosphere was wonderful and the food was great, as expected. Service is always top-notch and we really enjoyed our dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014This is the place for special occasions. It feels special right when you walk in. The quality, flavor, and presentation of the food is exceptional. Servers are always polished and genuine. And dessert is the best finale - Pecan Pie will always be a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok..janeplainDined on 7/30/2014We went here for a birthday celebration. We had reservations still had to wait over half an hour with no apologies or compensation. We loved our waitress. The food was ok. Not the best but not the worst.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & ServiceAllanDined on 7/28/2014We have been to this restaurant at least a half dozen times - food is always excellent and fresh. Wines by the glass menu is also excellent and the habit of pouring from the bottle and letting customers have a taste is a real plus! Wine service was a bit slow at one point on this occasion, but overall quite good. Also like the Old Pelican organic beer. One suggestion - to add a few craft draft brews, perhaps changing with the seasons! Keep up the good work. One final comment - does not seem like a chain restaurant!Special Features:
- Always goodWp123Dined on 7/27/2014Fantastic as always. Excellent service. Food is always good. Every seasons 52 is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for my birthdayBreezanemomDined on 7/27/2014Was not disappointed in the restaurant. Had been there once before and remembered it being very nice. This was my experience again. Food was delicious. The servers were very pleasant and helpful, including (I think) the manager. It was quiet enough to have a nice conversation. We will return.Special Features:
- never disappointsRoseVIPDined on 7/26/2014I have been back to S52 many times, and will continue to do so. The seasonal changes and introduction of new offers, always make it a winner. I haven't had a bad meal there yet. BravoSpecial Features:
- Excellent Food and ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Food, service and ambience was exceptional as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality food, Nice experienceFinedinersDined on 7/26/2014Always have a great experience at this restaurant. Quality food, ambiance, service -- all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.