Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
463 E. Altamonte Dr.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seasons52.com/
- Phone: 4077671252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Pouchon Savion
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We feature live entertainment nightly at our piano bar.
A word from Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs
Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you’ll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, of which 52 or more are available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your event, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. We also feature a Chef’s table for smaller groups or more intimate settings. Together we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs - Best Restaurants in Altamonte Springs ›
Seasons 52 - Altamonte Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
371 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (273)fit for foodies (200)romantic (198)notable wine list (142)good for groups (126)great for lunch (97)neighborhood gem (95)vibrant bar scene (64)hot spot (38)great for brunch (30)late-night find (26)great for outdoor dining (24)scenic view (10)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014Service and food were great as usual for this restaurantSpecial Features:
- Seasons 52Sasb4Dined on 10/17/2014The perfect place anytime it's always consistent. Great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice food with impeccable serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014This is a restaurant I frequent because the menu has seasonal options. The service is always outstanding. Great consistent restaurant for both food and service.Special Features:
- Great experience, as alwaysNYEdinerDined on 10/12/2014The food was great, we didn't have to wait to be seated for our reservation, and our server was very friendly.Special Features:
- Seasons 52OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Great dining experience to share with friends. Fall menu was terrific!Special Features:
- violetorlandovioletorlandoDined on 10/11/2014Seasons 52 always pleases with seasonal menu changes and special dishes. Their food quality, service and attention to detail continues to be excellent.Special Features:
- Special occasion made more specialSometimeGourmandDined on 10/11/2014My husband I celebrated our 17th anniversary here and the restaurant had placed a rose and a personalized anniversary greeting at our table, and the wait staff made a point to wish us well, too. The food here is always delicious, but it's a more expensive venue than we usually frequent, but it's well worth the splurge and is really not too expensive compared to other fine dining establishments.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The food was poor quality. The service was adequate. The overall experience for our party of 10 was fair. We were all very surprised at the poor food quality and prrsentation. It was probably our fault thinking this would be upscale food. Would never go back.
- Could be much betterkimbroughflDined on 10/11/2014For the price paid, this is not the best choice for dining in Orlando.
- Great place to go with your sweetieOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014I enjoyed the scallops and butternut squash risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always very good!OscarandAvivasMomVIPDined on 10/9/2014Season's 52 is one of our regular pleasures. The service is always exceptional and the food is consistently good. The menu is varied and the meals provide healthy choices.....leaving room for the mini indulgences.Special Features:
- LeighDined on 10/7/2014Always enjoy Season's! Great food, great ambiance!Special Features:
- Favorite lunch restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014Healthy food, right size portions, good atmosphere, moderate pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a late night datemasdabasDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant was amazing. I have been several times at both altamonte and Orlando locations. Had a lovely evening with my date and the food was delicious. Everything was perfect. Thank you very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014We love coming to Seasons 52 because of the changes to the menu seasonally and how healthy the food is but still feels like a decadent meal!! We love to sit at the bar and listen to the piano man, it just makes for a special night out everytime!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterGodfatherDined on 10/5/2014Great for apps and wine/cocktails. Entree was undercooked and service was poor. (Wrong order & inaccurate bill) I expected better. Disappointed, doubt will return based on experience.Special Features:
- Season's 52 Time Well SpenttryityouwilllikeitVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great Service and Healthy Food except the Great little dessertsSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Three of us order the half chicken dinner. Seasons52 dinner are usually outstanding, so I was surprised that this meal was very bland.Special Features:
- RichDined on 10/3/2014Great food without feeling guilty. Easy access and parking. Excellent service.Special Features:
- Perfect eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Had a wonderful evening, and delicious food. Seasons 52 perfectly accommodated our special request, and was attentive to our party throughout the dinner. Their responsiveness made our evening very memorable and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good spot!WPdinerDined on 10/2/2014This restaurant always delivers on taste and freshness of food. The service is great and the dishes make this a wonderful restaurant for business or pleasure. Not cheap, but not super expensive. Given the quality of food you get, it is well worth it!Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedColaDined on 10/1/2014For a chain I was blown away. And everything on the menu is under 475 calories!? Awesome. Delicious. Go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasons 52 was the perfect placeChez60Dined on 9/30/2014We celebrated 29 years with a delicious Filet mignon special at Seasons 52. Our waitress Jennifer and the manager spoiled us and we will be back!Special Features:
- Awesome(as usual)LicnrindaDined on 9/30/2014Our favorite special occasion restaurant.This was our anniversary and our server,Amy, made it a very enjoyable evening.She was so attentive,competent and efficient.She made us feel like welcomed guests.Food was outstanding...as stated,our favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Predictably Excellent!OrlandoVicVIPDined on 9/29/2014I could have written this review before our meal at Seasons 52. It was predictably excellent in every way: food quality, service and ambiance. We particularly enjoyed the (new) piano player/singer. He was simply wonderful and a step up from the previous one. Don't change anything, because you have found a winning formula that makes us want to return, again & again.Special Features:
- A lovely experience.Crystal94878Dined on 9/28/2014Very nice and romantic atmosphere. The food was wonderful. Decent service as well. Went during Magical Dining Month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a disappointmentddhuffmanDined on 9/27/2014Another excellent dining experience. Without doubt, one of the top (if not the very top) restaurants in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Highly recommend those who have never been, take your special one and relax.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DandJDined on 9/27/2014First time here, atmosphere was perfectly romantic for us and the food was fabulous. Service was top notch including lending a pair of reading glasses for the menu. One of our best dining experiences in central Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different dining experienceJoeMcDined on 9/27/2014Different to most other restaurants in the area. Special occasion restaurant, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is good, not exceptional.FoodieKimDined on 9/27/2014Vegetables are alway al dente and often could use a little more cooking to soften.Special Features:
- Service was greatloveisintheairDined on 9/27/2014The service was fantastic! We have eaten here before.... The food just seemed okay this time
- always a pleasureBevLifeDined on 9/27/2014Excellent menu that changes with the seasons. Not your typical restaurant fare. Love this place for our special occasion lunch or dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little over-crowdedALocalDined on 9/26/2014We felt a little cramped in the back room of the restaurant that is probably used for overflow seating or special groups. The shear number of people took away from the ambiance of the place. It was a little like eating at a theme park restaurant. Also, it was hard to hear the waitress as she spoke very quietly. The food however, was very good. We will probably go back but not on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Love S52MelGeoDined on 9/26/2014Once again our dining experience was wonderful. Waitress was very good and food was excellent. Only negative, it was very loud and the piano being played in the bar seemed to be trying to play over the noise, so it was loud as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitRDLittleGDined on 9/26/2014I absolutely loved it. We stopped in because of magical dining month. We'll come back, the prices were appropriate and comparable to the deal. Our waitor was excellent and helped us with our selections. As a Dietitian I was thoroughly impressed with portion sizes and the quality of the food. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SPOTOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014As always, great food, great service and a great evening out!Special Features:
- YumLuckyDined on 9/25/2014Great grilled salmon! Perfectly done, great sauce. Chicken pesto flatbread really good. Pears on spinach salad - delicious!Special Features:
- Magical Dining First Visitdixie1069Dined on 9/25/2014I went for Magical Dining Month and was very surprised at the amount of food offered on the shortened menu. The filet was superb, very tender and almost melted in my mouth. Our server, Carmen, was very attentive and added to the pleasure of the experience. It was a wonderful visit. I had never been there, but will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night.Hungry4foodDined on 9/24/2014I went here for my birthday dinner. It's my second time there and I got the pork tenderloin. Cooked just right. Our waitress, Stephanie F, was very nice. Great place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 45th Birthday CelebrationgatorfanDined on 9/21/2014The food was delish but we were disappointed with the service. We were at Seasons 52 the week before and had great food and spectacular service. Our server was just going through the motions and did not seem to really care about our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.