93 Country Club Drive
Downingtown, PA 19335Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.golfdowningtown.com/
- Phone: (610) 873-0800 ext. 615
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Campbell, CC
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: A working lunch should be as delicious as it is productive.
Sometimes, you just can't get away for lunch. Sometimes, the office party is at the office.
Sometimes you just need to call Downingtown Country Club.
To discuss your catering needs contact Bridget Clark, our Sales Manager, at the restaurant.
- Entertainment: Live entertainment every Friday night.
A word from Seasons 18
Fine and casual dining is available in an extraordinary atmosphere, enhanced by recent renovations, which bring to light the tasteful simplicity and grace. The large windows throughout the various dining rooms allow you to enjoy the beautiful lake view and lighted fountain while savoring wonderfully prepared food and impeccable service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Seasons 18 reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (2)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Perfect Romantic DinnerKF112214YEAR3Dined on 11/22/2014Downingtown Country Club was fantastic! They allowed me to pick my own table for my resevation about 1 week in advance. Dinner timing however, is everything. We went at 7:30PM on a Saturday. The upstairs near the bar was louder, but the lower section where we were was quiet. There was no one else around us it made for a perfect dinner. The food also was delicious! They had run out of one entree, but our Plan B entrees were still divine! The service was so thoughtful. Our waitress was available, kind and even provided a container for me to take the ice cream I didn't finish home! Excellent experience! Price dinner for two Saturday night was about 60$Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice outside lunchltd58VIPDined on 10/17/2014We had 2 great salads and enjoyed the outdoor view of overlooking the gold course. Waitress was perfect and the new menu had some nice changes in the menu.Special Features:
- Very enjoyablepwpthorndaleDined on 7/30/2014We went for the "Wednesday night special" of Alaskan King Crab Legs and were not disappointed - all you can eat for a reasonable price. The restaurant is lovely, the service was outstanding, and the crab legs very good! The corn on the cob was a bit overdone, but edible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Seasons 18 reviews archive.
- Quality Downingtown restaurantNIcknameDined on 7/25/2014This pleasant dining room has a view of the golf course and optional outdoor seating. The menu is varied, with both casual fare and and full entrees which include standards as well as a few less common selections like bronzini fish and a tasty board of mediterranean appetizers. Overall, dishes have been consistently very good with only 1 disappointment (crab and shrimp imperial - too much bread crumb). Recommend it as a better restaurant for those seeking a nice night out.Special Features:
- Friday night with friendsdtwndinerDined on 7/25/2014We were a party of four and our seating outdoors was pleasant with a good view of the golf course. Outdoor seating is limited and is first come first serve. We arrived before 6 pm on a Friday night and had no problem getting seated. The servers were good, but were not that familiar with how the food was prepared. The food is good to average.Special Features:
- So-so Food, Nice ViewPAtraveler45Dined on 6/20/2014We like the outside seating here so we can watch the golfers and admire the grounds. This time, we were disappointed in the food. I had to send my veal back as it was akin to shoe leather. I don't think it was even veal. The other meals, filet mignon and crab cakes, were deemed good and OK, respectively. Their mussels pot was very good, with more mussels than I have ever been served before. They had a nice happy hour with favorably priced wine by the glass which was surprisingly good.Special Features: