1406 N Ocean Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33062Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://seasidegrill.com/
- Phone: (954) 646-0650
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am - 2:00pm; Lunch: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Sharif Thomas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room available. Seats up to 40 people.
- Private Party Contact: Jim Jordan 9542405689
A word from Seaside Grill
Seaside Grill offers the finest sea side dining in Pompano Beach, Florida. Our local Pompano seafood restaurant is a unique gem located directly on the ocean between the Boca Raton/Deerfield Beach area and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Visitors and locals alike are drawn to our beautiful views, delicious seafood, and original cocktail specials.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Seaside Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (31)special occasion (19)romantic (15)neighborhood gem (13)great for lunch (11)vibrant bar scene (10)good for groups (8)fit for foodies (7)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Nice place with the best Fri. & Sat. live show.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Ghaleb and friend on violin were amazing. We were all shocked at the talent of these two and it was an unexpexted pleasure to have good food, drinks and see a show of this type in a restaurant. Stayed until the end because we did not want to miss a minuteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly highly recommend!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014We celebrated our Anniversary there, while vacationing in Pompano Beach, and the service, food and ambience were wonderful. They even had incredible entertainment that evening, which just made it even more special. We stayed about two hours, and we were never rushed out. Also, their martinis are $5 all the time, and their Peach Martini is one of the best martinis I've ever had. Also, try the Chocolate Martini as an after dinner drink. We went there for lunch one day, and went back twice more, so 3 days on a 5 day vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SchakerDined on 11/14/2014Service was good, prices not bad. Needs some light, too dark for dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReneRDined on 11/11/2014Very good for Dinner and was not so busy so good serviceSpecial Features:
- Great Food, nice viewalanfromfrederickDined on 11/11/2014When I arrived the sun was just setting and I had a nice view of the ocean, but once the sun set all I could see outside were a few palm trees on the beach. The inside of the restaurant has an undersea theme with lots of blue light. I ordered calamari as an appetizer and it was very good, most of it was cooked perfectly, but a few pieces were slightly overcooked. For my entree I ordered the pecan snapper with broccoli and sweet potato fries. The fish was exceptional, fresh and cooked perfectly with a delicious citrus sauce and no hint of fishiness. The broccoli was a little bit overcooked, but nicely seasoned. The sweet potato fries were good, but were not served with any type of dipping sauce. The key lime pie was creamy but bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surpriseWade65Dined on 11/2/2014After reading some of the negative reviews we were a little reluctant but that changed as soon as we were seated. Mike was our waiter and he could not have been more pleasant. Food was good and the overall dining experience was very pleasant. Will definitely return next time in Florida.Special Features:
- Very disappointingFedexDined on 11/1/2014The view was after you looked past all the odd bodies in the pool. It was not what the ad stated will not return or recommend to anyone. For the toursist who are staying there.
- FoodieGuyFoodieGuyVIPDined on 10/15/2014Friendly waiter and nice seafood patter with lobster tail. Great Drinks! We'll be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ViewOceanViewDined on 10/15/2014The Seaside Grill is a nice restaurant with a nice little view of the ocean. Looking over the pool to see the ocean did not bother me. The drinks were good, but strong for me. The appetizer was tasty and the main course was good. The atmosphere of the restaurant was quiet and enjoyable. I went with my son for my 50th birthday and his 30th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Ghaleb appears here on Friday and Saturday nights. He is amazing and an excellent addition to a lovely place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AttheseaDined on 10/8/2014Food at Seaside Grill was fresh, well cooked and tasty. Sitting with a view of the ocean, is always a treat in South Florida, and this was no exception. The waitress was pleasant and attentive to each order, and gave us enough time to eat before coming to check on dishes to be removed, or asking about coffee or dessert. I will recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedShoelssJoeDined on 10/6/2014Went for my wife's birthday. Ordered 3 entrees, two of the meals (fried shrimp & fish) were way over cooked. My wife's mahi mahi cooked in a foil bag was very good. The appetizer of seafood & cheese was also very good but again the chips were on the burnt side. My wife ordered a white zin and the amount of wine brought seemed VERY small for the price. For being a very expensive place to eat the staff could use some help in the wardrobe department. Felt more like I was at a sports bar. Parking was next to impossible. If you stay away from anything fried you might enjoy this place, but over-all was not impressed at all, and kinda disappointed.
- nice ocean side view, great foodbubbaDined on 10/5/2014Service was top notcH and food was great. We will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience by the seaLotta60Dined on 9/20/2014Lovely restaurant . The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Football was on the large TVs so my husband was happy. The entertainment was a pleasant surprise. The young man from Argentina( not sure of his name) had a GLORIOUS voice. My one complaint was some of the other diners were talking during the performance. All Ana all it was a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayDined on 9/17/2014The food was fair. My husbands steak was very thin and overcooked. He ordered in med. rare. His mashed potatoes were cold and brocilli was overcooked. The 2 small lobster tails I had were reheated and looked old. Baked potatoe was cold. Nothing else came with the meal. Very overpriced for the quality of food served. The drinks were good but that was about all that was good. It was kind of empty which should have been the first sign. The bar was busy but not a restaurant I would ever go back to.Special Features:
- swilliDined on 9/13/2014fantastic, now if they get Purity Vodka it would be even betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If I didn't have a groupon....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was pretty good, but the prices are crazy. It's not the Ritz.Special Features:
- AMAZING!!!!Lovenbry2Dined on 9/13/2014This place was amazing!! My husband and took our two children along and they even enjoyed themselves.. Great place for a girls day out on the beach or just a relaxing spot for couples. Service was great food was perfect and delicious!! Will definitely be returning very soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Hello, I booked reservation for my wedding party on Sept 7th 2014. When we arrived everyone was nice even the waitress. After a few minutes into our ordering, the waitress became very rude and started slamming down plates and giving us a nasty attitude. The dinner was to die for(Great), but her attitude is rude. She tried to charge me for bringing my cake their, which no other restaurants have ever done that. Then we asked for more cheese, and she said we cant get any more because It was finish. We asked for another drink, she became upset. She honestly looked as though she was high on something. This needs to be addressed.Special Features:
- First time hereCelebrationDined on 9/7/2014We found this place as doing a seafood restaurant search via online. We read the reviews and menu and all seem good. While we were searching on google, groupon.com happen to be one of the sites this restaurant was in, we searched and has a deal for it. This place is casual and our dinner was excellent including dessert. Prices are moderate, average of $21.00 for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The experience was outstanding, this was my second dining there.Special Features:
- Nice plceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014Live music fridays and saturdays, great service, good food.Special Features:
- nlinnaneDined on 9/5/2014Although, I think they forgot about our reservation because they asked us where we would like to sit and none of the locations were near the live entertainment, the food and drinks were very good. Our waitress was lovely, and we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seaside perfectionSobo2531Dined on 8/31/2014Food was delicious and cooked to perfection!! Service was also top notch and couldn't have been more pleased. Will definitely be back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent and fresh fish!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Ordered the tilapia and the seafood medley of blackened MAhi, shrimp & scallops. Was absolutley fresh and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemdidineDined on 8/12/2014We went to Seaside Grill for the first time on our son's 11th birthday. The waitress, Lisa, was wonderful! She recommended menus items that we thoroughly enjoyed, and even had a birthday cupcake with a candle for our son. It was relaxed, quiet, and just what we were looking for. We'll definitely go there again! Loved the Shrimp Cheese Crisp appetizer!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worst experience everMichelleLR73Dined on 8/8/2014Purchaed a Groupon for this place as it's a local neighborhood spot. Total BUST! Was not even worth the $20 for dinner for two. Begin with the hostess. Who upon arrival was inattentive when we were standing right in front of her. Her appearance was disheveled and unkept. Waiter was nice which is the only nice thing I can say. Ordered a glass of wine and calamari to start. Was provided a third of a glass (and it was in an average size glass), calamari was overcooked. Menu was extensive. Ordered Rasta pasta with chicken which was decent. The fish my bf ordered was a joke for $25. Arrived in a big lump of aluminum foil with spinach looking as unappetizing as it was bland with overcooked yellow rice. Never going back hereSpecial Features:
- Bill27nyrDined on 8/6/2014Great food and wonderful presentation. I throughly enjoy this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the Seaside Grill reviews archive.
- Great looking menu, BUTBuffieDined on 7/27/2014Server was very attentive in taking order and delivery of food. I ordered the Coconut Shrimp and my husband ordered the Kentucky Bourbon Sirloin at $17.99. My shrimp was ok. The description of the Bourbon Sirloin was "1 inch thick succulent cut". Needless to say the steak looked like a half inch thick piece of liver! When server asked how our meals were my husband replied that it was the worse meal he has had. She promptly took his plate and came back to say that his meal had been removed from our bill. It was 6:00 and there were very few people in the place which should have been our first clue. There is a time share and very active tiki bar next door that looked like fun If your resort offers you a $10. Off coupon give it back to themSpecial Features:
- food average, crab legs were goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014I had crab stuffed Mahi and my daughter had a crab cake sandwich. Fish was not exciting and the crab cake had too much breading. My sons had the crab legs. They were very good. A little pricey, and an unimpressive wine menu. I would go back for the crab legs but that's it.
- Great food and service!RestaurantSnobDined on 7/18/2014Food and service was great. Tables had limited view of ocean (which they picture on their website, with sweeping panoramic views!) What we saw mostly was the buildings, with a distant view of the ocean. I was seated right by the service bar and a large group came in for a party of some sort. People were actually hitting my chair, which normally wouldn't be so bad, but I just had neck surgery. One of the women actually told me I should move! Seriously? The mgr. did come to apologize and offered to buy me a drink (next time). The NY Strip encrusted with Bleu Cheese was fabulous; the Pomagranate Margarita divine and our server Monica was friendly and on top of things, despite the fact she had another party of 16. I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Good food. Nice views. I reserved a table for nine and got via seats. Clean and nice. Server was accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seem to be not managed wellOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014For a restaurant with the prices and reputation they have had. I found my experience not the best, I booked for a table at 9pm, when they werent able to accommodate until 945. Unless I wanted a table directly when you walked in with high traffic. I felt like for a Saturday night they were under staffed the servers seemed all over in her sections and felt rushed?
- Oceanside to enjoydrhdhomeVIPDined on 7/10/2014The food is good, but the waitress was rather impatient as though taking the order must occur when she wants, nit when we wanted.Special Features:
- Their slogan: Go for he foodHarlsDined on 7/9/2014When we walked in our first impression was that the restaurant was dated and did not appear to be very clean. We were apprehensive, but the drinks turned out to be good, and the quality of the food was surprisingly good. We split a crabcake app and I had sole entrée, and my wife had blackened seafood trio. All was delicious and we asked the waiter to give our compliments to the chef.Special Features:
- GoodeatingoutDined on 7/5/2014Food was good not great, service a little slow, very loud inside! A little over priced for what you get but it does sit on the beach. Pretty small, not really good for a family with children.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better bar than restaurantfoodrfunDined on 7/5/2014The black and blue burger was excellent the Philly Cheese Steak was good. The pecan crusted snapper was only so-so; the sauce tasted like canned peaches in syrup. The strawberry daiquiris were not good, but the Georgia Peach martini was very tasty. We sat at a table by the kitchen door, it was not pretty. There were a few tables by the window which might have been nice, because they look out on the ocean, but we had a guest in a wheelchair and those tables were inaccessable. There are also steps to get inside, but there was a wheelchair lift to accommodate. Overall, it was not a nice dinner, but there was a group around the bar watching the soccer match that looked like they were enjoing it. The bar looked nicer than the seating area.
- Great good and wonderful servo,eOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/16/2014There we're five of us and. we ordered all different appetizers, entrees, and drinks. Everything was excellent. We went back two says later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best kept secretSuzyqqqqDined on 6/15/2014Excellent service and food at the Sea Side Grill! A great place with a nice view. Quiet and friendly. Food is super! Best kept secret in Pompano. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathiKathiDined on 6/14/2014Entertainment food and service was good. The wine list could use some workSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.