Seasalt and Pepper
422 NW North River Drive
Miami, FL 33128Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $50 and over
Seasalt and Pepper
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://seasaltandpepper.com/
- Phone: (305) 440-4200
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Saturday 11:45am to 12am
(Lounge closes 1.00 am) . Sunday 11:45am to 9:00pm; Last reservation at 8:00pm
We are not Open to Public Monday's and Tuesday's we dedicate these days for Private Functions and Corporate events with Exception of Major Holidays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Pay with OpenTable,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, International
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Alfredo Alvarez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live DJ and Music Thursday through Sunday
Sunday Brunch DJ and Dancers
- Special Events: For parties over 16 guests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Seasalt and Pepper
Seasalt and Pepper, a waterfront seafood brasserie and Lounge with 225 feet of docking facility is located on the bank of the Miami River introducing the area to some serious culinary swagger personified by a new sleek restaurant that focuses on restyled gastro classics and modern cocktailing. Think surf and turf.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasalt and Pepper - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Seasalt and Pepper reviews from OpenTable diners
339 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (219)hot spot (191)scenic view (170)special occasion (132)good for groups (109)vibrant bar scene (108)romantic (105)fit for foodies (95)great for lunch (91)great for brunch (50)late-night find (45)neighborhood gem (41)notable wine list (37)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- expensive and not worth the price.AtlantaGuyDined on 11/16/2014This place has an amazing dock and scenery of the bay. That's about the best part. The food was fairly mediocre that you'd be able to get at any other average fish shop. Drinks are odd and sangrias are too much! The security host and guard up front is an awful introduction. Our server looked unhappy through out our meal.Special Features:
- A great experience.Maryfrank0908Dined on 11/15/2014My wife and I enjenjoyed dinning in such a special place. We noticed restaurant was very clean, professional greeting, delicious food, excellent service and reasonable price. PS: I would recommends having more lights by main entrance on property to make it feel more secure. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome find in MiamiMNBigGuyDined on 11/15/2014Had a marvelous time, dock setting was very nice for first timers, tables a bit crowded for patrons and servers, food options plentiful, items very creative in preparation and delivery, loved the lobster casserole and rack of lamb,wine choices from the manager were great. Menu items were generally pricey. Didn't like the automatic 18% gratuity, that was unnecessary to do that. The service and attention was good enough to earn but it should still be a patron choice. Looking to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014Great sea side place. Beautiful people and amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing place! One of the best dining experiences!Larry23VIPDined on 11/15/2014Hands down my favorite restaurant in Miami! Great food, amazing view of yachts passing and docking write at the outdoor sitting area. Great service tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch outdoor on FallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Nice outdoor environment, excelent food, specially the fish and truffle risoto. Maybe outdoor during the summer will be too hot and sunny. Overall a great place to spend a Saturday afternoon drinking Chablis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seasalt &PeperMAandCELADined on 11/14/2014We loved there,just happened that one of The guest ate the meat without the side order,when they arrived,he already had eaten ..... The Service was very Confused.... But the manager was very kind and did not charge the french fries and the dessert. !!! When we ask a wine by the glass,supposed bring the bottle at the table!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EspectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Vivimos en santa Marta colombia y desde allá ya habíamos escuchado sobre el restaurante. A pesar de estar acostumbrados a una buena vista y a los botes, el sitio tiene algo mas que atrapa. Los meseros, la música y el pulpo, hizo nuestra experiencia mas agradable. Seguro regresaremos y daremos nuestra opinión a quien nos pregunte. GraciasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedSurprisedDined on 11/8/2014We had heard such good things about sea salt but we're surprised at the lack of service, noise level was so bad, mainly the DJ we had to ask him to lower the volume so we could talk. Food was good not excellent as expected. Scenery on the river was great. Hip place to be scene bar area was packed. Very pricey.Special Features:
- Food was OK just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/7/2014If you want the south beach experience w out going there go here. Very international crowd. Ambiance was nice next to the river good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Danilo was an excellent serverLoveMakingReservationsVIPDined on 11/7/2014My friend (first time there) and I share a birthday, and we decided to celebrate it by having lunch at SSP. Since we arrived Danilo provided excellent service. He is very friendly, yet professional and took nice pictures for us. I am on a budget and knew I'd be ordering only a cocktail and entree. Whereas my friend was a bit hungrier. When I asked him to split the check, he kindly informed us that the restaurant policy is only 1 check per table. Really? We were only 2 people. I could not believe, that a restaurant which even requests a cc to hold a reservation and if you do not show up I've been told, charge you $50, is unable to accommodate such a simple request. I think that is unacceptable!!Special Features:
- Service & Food was outstanding .ArthurnyDined on 11/6/2014Portions are preatty decent size so be prepare leave with full stomachs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014This restauratn had a gorgeous view and the service and food were great. It is very expensive and the servings are small for the price so if you come with an appetite be prepared to spend! Overall it was a great experience. Sitting by the water for a romantic date or a special event is a must!Special Features:
- You need a realistic wine list-Warnistal55Dined on 11/6/2014You need to have a larger selections of wine- The list shows few and very expensed wine. People have to concentrate to much time to fine a wine that is under the $6000+ in your list that is good and that you can pay the price. Very Good Restaurant and excellent serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic view & FoodLaGringaDined on 11/6/2014The food, vibe, atmosphere are spectacular. The service doesn't match. The waiters are too stretched and not as sophisticated as the food and the ambiance. The support staff (bus boys and water bread refillers) are on the ball and make up for long intervals of your waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the top restaurantsCoutinsDined on 11/5/2014One of my best experiences hands down. Feels like you're in a James Bond movie. Food and service was fantastic. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Nice placeBetoDined on 11/5/2014Kind staff and good ambience. Classic good seafoods without those creamy sauces that result in lost the essene. La plancha is very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentreviewDined on 11/5/2014The food was delicious and the ambiance was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT BUT TRENDYOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/5/2014Food is to die for but the reception could better their snobby attitude,,they will be more successful if people were treated in a more amicable way from receptionists.Special Features:
- Ethusiastic atmosphere full of beautiful people!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014I went to sea salt for my girlfriends bday. We had reservations so we didn't have to wait much to get in. It could be quite a mission on Sundays. We were placed at the bar until our table was ready. One of the servers passing by greeted us and offer to help us to get drinks while waiting. Hector showed us around and helped us get our drinks, he was enthusiastic and professional. Really made us feel like regular customers. Once seated Our server Patricio, walk us thru the menu and suggested the best dishes of the menu considering our input of what we liked. Dinner was amazing, plates were full of flavor and well presented. Patricio made sure we always had drinks and that our dishes got to our table on time and correct. It was a great experience over all. The place was packed, the DJ was spinning the best current hits, the atmosphere was festive, full of beautiful enthusiastic crowd. We will definitively go back. Big thanks to Hector and Patricio for helping me create a beautiful birthday dinner for my girlSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rafa57Dined on 11/1/2014A little bit expensive verg good ambiance good musicSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lousy serviceYumyum23Dined on 11/1/2014The food was amazing but the service was horrible. They really need to hire more waiters so that they could be more attentive to the tables. Our waiter even told me that he had to many tables to attend to.Special Features:
- OveratedDisappointedDined on 11/1/2014This restaurant is overated. The prices for drinks ($19 for a routine vodka and soda and $22 for a glass of wine) are absolutely outrageous as there is nothing special about the drinks. The service is terrible especially considering the extremely high prices of everything. It was 20 minutes before anyone came to even take our drink order and then when the drinks came, they weren't right. It's a happening place as far as the number of people who go, but it's just ridiculous from a quality standpoint; they are not a quality establishment in any way, shape or form. Even the hostess was not up to the standards that a dining establishment like this should be. Food was "fair"Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014I would recommend this restaurant to anyone...the menu has outstanding, delicious plates wish cought our attention.. the flavors and combinations are just wonderful starting with the onion appetizer and ending with the short rib papardelle pasta!! Keep on with the good work.. its awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAS45Dined on 10/29/2014The restaurant is unbearably noisy and pretencious. I will not return.
- Miami is MiamiWorldtravellerDined on 10/26/2014Typical Miami spot....a lot of people at the entrance and even when you have a reservation they make you wait. If you are persistent they will look for your name on the list... Food is not bad and view is nice, if no yacht is blocking it. Typical Miami crowd, prepped up women, a lot of silicone and Latin lovers with funds, or pretending to be something. It makes for an entertaining afternoon/evening. Food better than expected, music very loud. All in all a nice place to go with some friends to drink, people watch and have a decent, pricey, meal.Special Features:
- WOW! I had an amazing time!Vivi728Dined on 10/26/2014At first glance, I was instantly drawn to this restaurant. The space, decor and ambiance are dreamy and serene with a beautiful glow from the sunlight. We had reservations for 4:15 on a Sumday and sat immediately. The service was outstanding. The wine list was exquisite. It was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and my husband and I shared a great bottle of white wine. It was beautiful to see the sunlight beaming through the windows reflecting all the wine glasses. The food was wonderful. I had Octupus and my husband had the lobster risotto. We also shared a charcuterie plate to start. The grand prize was the tres leche dessert. It was yummy. I cannot say anything negative. The entire experienced left me wanting more and happy.Special Features:
- Nice PlaceMarcelohcf2014Dined on 10/25/2014Very nice place to go with friends on the weekends, great food, wonderful atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- below expectations as always!porcupineDined on 10/24/2014the tuna tartare was great...however the branzino was a huge disappointment....not worth the expensive price tag it comes with. ambiance is cool and relaxing....came to this restaurant few times...but far from being my choice.....Special Features:
- Love it!Mel14Dined on 10/23/2014Definitely is a place to enjoy the full view of the city, the food, the ambiance and to be there with my friends was just perfect. I will be back, and I will recommend this restaurante.Special Features:
- NicaGonochoaDined on 10/23/2014It has a nice ambiance. Food is in a medium level, not the best. Nice if you are seat outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You'll love this restaurant!Yum201VIPDined on 10/22/2014Led by its wonderful manager Albi, this restaurant has it all! The food was absolutely amazing. The Roasted Vidalia Onion, stuffed with shrimp and finished with a rich lobster sauce, has to be the most delicious appetizer we have ever had. EVER! We sat outside, riverside, which was beautiful. The interior is stunning as well. Even though the place was completely full, the service was really attentive. The staff were friendly and well trained. In short, on a scale of 1 to 5, this place is a 10!Special Features:
- Lack of respect for the client297754Dined on 10/19/2014We waited 45 minutes walk to our table was ready, we had to push hard in order to be able to sit and count our reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Ambiance and FoodLuv2dineDined on 10/19/2014Loved the place, from the food, music, ambiance, scenery to the distinctive decoration. Truly a place to dine that every body has to experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyFoodieDined on 10/19/2014We had interesting, delicious food. We also had a truly exceptional waitress - Sylvia. She provided excellent service, knew the menu well, and made perfect suggestions for our lunch. Can't wait to go back. One downside: the restaurant took reservations starting at 11:30, but they wouldn't seat us until the kitchen opened a little after noon. They did give us a glass of prosecco while we waited though. Next time we'll book for noon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See and be seenMiamiMommaDined on 10/17/2014Contrary to other reviews, our service was wonderful. We had a great server, Silvia, who was friendly and took wonderful care of us on a hectic Friday night. She gave us good recommendations, the plancha octopus was awesome, and we shared the seafood dish. The atmosphere was 80's opulent with yacht's parked with the miami skyline backdrop is a memorable site. My only gripe is it is over priced, and the valet parkers were rude. You pay at the drop off, and even with a tip, they did not open my friends door. Booo on them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST RESTAURANT IN MIAMIrichardgarciaDined on 10/11/2014We have a list of best restaurants to visit in Miami, this restaurant just add up to our list. Excellent food, location, ambiance, service and next to the Miami River, there is nothing else to say...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nycgirlDined on 10/4/2014great place - wish they have DJ on Saturday as well as on Sunday starting 4pm till closing - need more party atmosphere! overall place is great!!Special Features:
- The food room very long to arriveMjfeDined on 10/3/2014We wait 1 hour, after we order to arrive our food, and nobody offers us bread and we erre only 3. The other tables arrived after us and had bread, and the food didn't take long to arrive .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Hear many good things about the restaurant. Tried many times to get a reservation. Always booked. Figured it had to be good. $134 tip included for 2. 2 drinks, appetizer, salad, 2 entrees, no dessert, no coffee. The best dish was the appetizer, Charcuterie and Cheese plate. Salad was the Lump Crab, it had no flavor what so ever. Entrees, Mussels, nice presentation, nothing that great. Ravioli, the ravioli with pear and gorgonzola was good, but the sauce was very salty(was not enjoyed). Overall 2 Stars, don't always believe the Hype.