Seasalt and Pepper
422 NW North River Drive
Miami, FL 33128Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasalt and Pepper
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://seasaltandpepper.com/
- Phone: 3054404200x
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Saturday 11.30 am and 11.00 pm (Lounge closes 01.00 am) . Sunday 11.30 am and 7.00 pm (Lounge Closes 9.00 pm)
We are not Open to Public Monday's and Tuesday's we dedicate these days for Private Functions and Corporate events with Exception of Major Holidays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, International
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Alfredo Alvarez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live DJ and Music Thursday through Sunday
Sunday Brunch DJ and Dancers
- Special Events: For parties over 16 guests please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Seasalt and Pepper
Seasalt and Pepper, a waterfront seafood brasserie and Lounge with 225 feet of docking facility is located on the bank of the Miami River introducing the area to some serious culinary swagger personified by a new sleek restaurant that focuses on restyled gastro classics and modern cocktailing. Think surf and turf.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasalt and Pepper - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Seasalt and Pepper reviews from OpenTable diners
402 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (255)hot spot (203)scenic view (190)special occasion (156)vibrant bar scene (143)good for groups (122)romantic (120)great for lunch (107)fit for foodies (106)great for brunch (68)late-night find (57)neighborhood gem (47)notable wine list (42)kid-friendly (15)Show More
- Vacation for the length of lunchWarwickDined on 9/14/2014You can get away to the islands for lunch right in the heart if Miami just make sure you are wearing your Gucci's. This is a place to relax and enjoy exceptional service with upscale nautical decor. You cannot go wrong! A tuely hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is a poor service and has poor foodNoelVIPDined on 9/13/2014We were there yesterday,we sat there for more than two hours because the service is very bad. The food is not so good with no food for kids, very loud it is not worth what they make us pay You are forced to chose a apatizer and the main plate together, the only one in the world that does that they say it's because of the management of the kitchen it's terrible unbelievable The best resturants in the world you can chose your appetizer and after chose the main plate It's terrible a bad place to go I do not reccamend Yesterday we could not leave because of the puddle outside no one could leave the restaurant because of the puddle and there was no way to cross it
- DisappointingTatiDined on 9/13/2014Food was disappointing. I expected much more for the price we paid.Special Features:
- Not for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014I have eaten here several times. Always had good food. However their must have been a chef change or just poor lunch chef. Stay away for lunch.Special Features:
- Don't Waste Your Time or MoneyMiaFoodieDined on 9/12/2014Eater Beware! This was the worst dining experience I have had in Miami. After ordering it took one hour and 10 mins for our entre to arrive. Then it was cold. The cocktail menu does not have prices. We were shocked to find our cocktails costs $18.00 each. The waiter staff tripped and fell over each other, wrong food to wrong tables. We sat at our table for 25 mins and not one server came to our table. Our waiter kept apologizing. We asked for tap flat water and the bill was for 2 bottles of water at $16.00. We ask for the manager and his first question was are you a tourist or local, we told him local. He said he was sorry gave us his card and said I will do something for you the next time you come in. No other accommodation. :(
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014This is worh every cent. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and our waiter was very helpful and friendly. This is my second time at the restaurant and it's very consistant. Highly recomend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I plan to returnRick702Dined on 9/7/2014Seasalt and Pepper is everything I had heard about, great ambiance, view, great service and very good food, but overpriced for what you are getting. I do plan to return for lunch during a special occasion. While the wine list is great for a bottle, the selection for a Glass of Wine is limited. Great location but hard to get to in directions. The Miami Spice Menu is very limited so I would not recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an outstanding Rest !!!!LugribaDined on 9/7/2014This is it .... the restaurant with class, the best people, good food, outstanding service and a perfect location ..... I would recommend this restaurant that is far from the usual areas full of 1,000 known restaurants that we are tired of going to. The river gives you the classy touch nobody has. Only 1 downside: the valet is not really a valet. you give them your car inside the parking lot and then you have to walk to the rest entrance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what expectedCustomerDined on 9/6/2014After hearing and reading good reviews, I don't understand where all the hype comes from. Food was mediocre, cold and the shrimp we had were not cleaned well. Waiters were running around like crazy pulling crates with glasses not minding customers. In short, will not return nor recommend to anyone.
- Good food, long wait.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014We had a great time at Sea Salt and Pepper, but despite booking a table through OpenTable, it took us a whole hour to get one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lived up to its reputation!GoodEatsDined on 9/6/2014We were very curious about this restaurant after hearing and reading many good reviews about it, and it definitely did not disappoint. Minimal wait at the bar followed by a meal that was nothing short of delicious, starting with the Octopus, and followed by the Chilean Sea Bass and Lobster Risotto. Worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular serviceepiphanyDined on 9/6/2014Service was amazing and spot-on. Went for lunch. There were no plant-based options on the Miami Spice menu, so I ordered off the regular menu. I had spaghettini with mushrooms and spinach, and it was no problem having them leave out any animal ingredients. The dish was a bit bland, and contrary to what the restaurant name may imply (salt and pepper), there was none to be found anywhere, nor was any offered at any time. Would've helped the pasta a bit. Our server had them bring me their tasty bread with no cheese without my having to request it (server was awesome). Their Moscow Mule was REALLY good, but I was disappointed that it was served in a regular glass mug rather than a copper one. My friend enjoyed her Miami Spice meal very much.Special Features:
- Very good!CadibellaDined on 9/5/2014We had a lovely brunch. The ambiance is amazing and the food is very good but there are no much choice of food and we had the wait a little for the waiters because despite the restaurant being empty they only talkedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must goamantefoodloverDined on 9/5/2014We had an amazing time over excellent food, fresh ingredients .... just love it!! Not easy to get a reservation at night, but, at least try it for lunch.Special Features:
- Hot spotExcdineDined on 9/4/2014Grest food and ambience, I will definetely recomendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami SpiceFoodieAtHeartDined on 9/4/2014I've dined various times since they opened, second time here in the past couple of weeks for Miami Spice....they have done a great job of highlighting the best on their menu for Miami Spice. Delicious meli melo, tuna tartare, papardelle with short rib, filet mignon and the ravioli tartufo stuffed with fontina cheese, butter sage and sunflower seeds. Delicious! Staff is friendly and they are answering the phone now if you want to make changes to reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spending to be seenDinner4twoVIPDined on 8/31/2014If you want to spend allot of cash on checking out the latest pick up joint in Miami, head right over. The place gets is full of Miami gold diggers trying to find their "catch of the day" and generally it becomes crowded with well dressed Miami socialites who enjoy the scene and being seen. It's just another version of Zuma except this place is not located in as nice of an area as Zuma is. When it comes to the food, don't go with very high expectations because you will just be disappointed. The food is mediocre at best. My husband and I have eaten here twice so far but I don't think we will return unless our friends beg us to come along with them. If you do end up here, try the lamb chops and get ready to spend.Special Features:
- Extremely bad serviceFoodloverVIPDined on 8/31/2014We booked a table for 8:45 and we checked in a couple of minutes before reservation time. Hostess told us to wait by the bar. We were called at 9:15 after following up with them twice. They gave us a really bad table in a dark corner. We wanted to change as we saw people who arrived after us getting seated on a better table. By this time, the hostess started screaming with the waiter to move us to a better table and the waiter would scream back at her. We obviously left! Not to come back ever again! Worst experience we had in Miami! Very noisy and extremely bad service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014All around excellent. Just noisy. Excellent food, service , atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- let downFoodie5858Dined on 8/30/2014after hearing so many great things about the restaurant, decided to go saturday for lunch. we tried the spice menu, which should be an introduction to the restaurant main menu. fortunately we do not have large appetites, the portions were minute. the service took forever, granted the restaurant was crowded, but patrons who came after us and do not order the special, got served first. we have been to other spices and they were more generous. the tuna tartar was extraordinary.
- ComplaintOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014The manager was rude and very mean to us We would not come back because Of herSpecial Features:
- ExcelenteBetoDined on 8/29/2014Muito animado, com otima bebida e comida! Bom para ir com grupo ou apenas casal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- emperor has no clothes!diner1Dined on 8/29/2014If you need to be at a "scene", perhaps this restaurant is for you... but don't go for the food which was sadly mediocre for the price. A basic like a filet mignon, they overcooked and had to be returned and still was overcooked (cooking 101, how did they manage that?) My vegetables were inedible. The sauce on the shrimp/onion appetizer tasted out of a box. As to the "scene", know that you are in danger of having that lovely view opaqued by a large yacht as we did, so stick to the bar or inside - we sat at the deck which was pleasant and cool enough but by dinner we were trapped between the yacht, the building and a heavy vinyl awning as heat built up. Guess fans weren't in the budget. We left right after the entree.Special Features:
- Must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Would recommend it. The food was good, the Lobster and the fish where fresh.Special Features:
- Nice Miami SpiceChefwannabeDined on 8/29/2014Looking at the lunch prices from the regular menu, this beautiful restaurant and one of the few in Miami overlooking the water (Miami River) will be filed into the restaurants best to visit on a corporate account. Would also be a great choice for a special ocassion but prepare to compete for service against the newly minted sons of the Republica Bolivariana and similar breeds of the new rich. The Miami Spice menu is a great way to experience the restaurant but do not be dissapointed when you see the ample portions served to those paying full price. Quality of the food and servce was excellent. Sorry to go back to the economics but be mindful that a simple Spanish Albariño (one of the lowest priced bottles in the menu) went for 60$.Special Features:
- dining outdoorsSheilaDined on 8/29/2014It actually was too hot to eat outside because as the sun crossed the sky…it became so hot and we were sweating and the main course took almost an hour to come out although the appetizer came out very quickly. I will go back…. but, I will dine indoors….Special Features:
- ChicLivstarsDined on 8/28/2014It. was super good! All of the food was perfectly delicious. Completely worth the price. My family loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goodfoodie1223334Dined on 8/28/2014Food was good, service started off great and then it vanished. I don't like when people base their reviews on price but in this case I have to agree. I don't think it was worth the money (I never say that). I didn't have anything that wowed me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More notice than nutsMeisterkochDined on 8/27/2014Expensive Chic Good location But No valet Food so so Service basic Food very simple
- Thank youAndreaBDined on 8/24/2014Thank you Hector for your service and your sympathy!Special Features:
- Excellent food!!!!!DelGarcia15Dined on 8/24/2014Octopus a La Plancha and the pork chops are amazing !!!!! I also had the lobster risotto but I wasn't too impressed with it .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed by food and serviceGinaDined on 8/24/2014Tried this restaurant after noticing it was part of Miami Spice. Oh my! Went there for lunch on a sunday, the weather was amazing and we sat outside. Wine selection was superb, as well as cocktail selection. Appetizer, entree and desert were amazing. Will def go back, great ambiancr, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A-mazingJguemesVIPDined on 8/23/2014great atmosphere, good service, amazing food. Not your typical Miami restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Scene and food!DaniDVIPDined on 8/23/2014Overall excellent restaurant, beautiful scene and good food!Special Features:
- Food is delicious!!CheriDined on 8/23/2014Every single thing ordered by all parties was excellent. The staff is great as well. They are very attentive and friendly. This was our second time there and we were impressed the first time but sometimes you go again and are disappointed. This was not the case we were just as impressed the second time. We will definitely be returning!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendMiamidinerDined on 8/23/2014We sat in the lounge for a cocktail while we waited for the our table. The lounge is right next to the river dock. The boats pull along side and dock there. The view facing the city is nice but in the summer it is humid. Also you have the stench of the petroleum from the docked boats. We were a group of 6 and we each ordered a different entre. The veal, the seafood combo, the cod, etc were all excellent. The servers were very attentive and the ambiance was very energetic and diverse. If you eat inside, the noise carries and the level is high. There was smoke from the kitchen that came over the restaurant. Thankfully they were able to open the glass doors that face the lounge and river, which cleared the room quickly. Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was amazing could not have been better, service was a bit slow. I think it had something to do with the automatic 18% service charge on bills, so the server didn't have to 'work' for the tip it was a givenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go for the foodLili09Dined on 8/22/2014The scenic view fantastic, the outside was nice arround 7 to 8pm... For pre drinks, once we were placed to our table the noise level was really too much between the music being loud and the non existant insonorisation ... The came the food we took Oysters kumamoto cannot be wrong.. But then our main course could have been much nicer if they would do a nicer sauces.. Did not happened they must finish them with corn starch... Very bad test .. For the price $$ sorry but it does not make any sens....and worse the money at $42 for a main courseSpecial Features:
- Love this place!southernmellVIPDined on 8/22/2014This restaurant is on the river with a beautiful view of Miami. There is seating inside and outside but I would recommend sitting outside. Lots of seafood dishes. We tried many different items and they were all excellent. I can't recommend this place more highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Attempt, Still Not 5 StarsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The location is both beautiful and intimidating. It is located in a less-than-desireable part of town, but once inside the views on the water are nice. The outside bar is a great spot for local celebrity and the who's who of Miami. Second time dining here and I must say, they consistently overuse the truffles. Several dishes have truffles or truffle oil but it is not mentioned on the menu. Unfortunately, it is so overpowering, it detracts from the overall flavors of the dishes. Great for drinks or a date. Not family friendly.Special Features: