Seasalt and Pepper
422 NW North River Drive
Miami, FL 33128Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $50 and over
Seasalt and Pepper
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://seasaltandpepper.com/
- Phone: 3054404200x
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Saturday 11:45am to 12am
(Lounge closes 1.00 am) . Sunday 11:45am to 9:00pm; Last reservation at 8:00pm
We are not Open to Public Monday's and Tuesday's we dedicate these days for Private Functions and Corporate events with Exception of Major Holidays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, International
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Alfredo Alvarez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live DJ and Music Thursday through Sunday
Sunday Brunch DJ and Dancers
- Special Events: For parties over 16 guests please email email@example.com
A word from Seasalt and Pepper
Seasalt and Pepper, a waterfront seafood brasserie and Lounge with 225 feet of docking facility is located on the bank of the Miami River introducing the area to some serious culinary swagger personified by a new sleek restaurant that focuses on restyled gastro classics and modern cocktailing. Think surf and turf.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Seasalt and Pepper - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Seasalt and Pepper reviews from OpenTable diners
360 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (234)hot spot (190)scenic view (175)special occasion (137)vibrant bar scene (120)good for groups (117)romantic (104)fit for foodies (95)great for lunch (95)great for brunch (58)late-night find (46)neighborhood gem (41)notable wine list (38)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- Love it!Mel14Dined on 10/23/2014Definitely is a place to enjoy the full view of the city, the food, the ambiance and to be there with my friends was just perfect. I will be back, and I will recommend this restaurante.Special Features:
- Lack of respect for the clientOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014We waited 45 minutes walk to our table was ready, we had to push hard in order to be able to sit and count our reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Ambiance and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014Loved the place, from the food, music, ambiance, scenery to the distinctive decoration. Truly a place to dine that every body has to experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyFoodieDined on 10/19/2014We had interesting, delicious food. We also had a truly exceptional waitress - Sylvia. She provided excellent service, knew the menu well, and made perfect suggestions for our lunch. Can't wait to go back. One downside: the restaurant took reservations starting at 11:30, but they wouldn't seat us until the kitchen opened a little after noon. They did give us a glass of prosecco while we waited though. Next time we'll book for noon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- See and be seenMiamiMommaDined on 10/17/2014Contrary to other reviews, our service was wonderful. We had a great server, Silvia, who was friendly and took wonderful care of us on a hectic Friday night. She gave us good recommendations, the plancha octopus was awesome, and we shared the seafood dish. The atmosphere was 80's opulent with yacht's parked with the miami skyline backdrop is a memorable site. My only gripe is it is over priced, and the valet parkers were rude. You pay at the drop off, and even with a tip, they did not open my friends door. Booo on them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST RESTAURANT IN MIAMIrichardgarciaDined on 10/11/2014We have a list of best restaurants to visit in Miami, this restaurant just add up to our list. Excellent food, location, ambiance, service and next to the Miami River, there is nothing else to say...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nycgirlDined on 10/4/2014great place - wish they have DJ on Saturday as well as on Sunday starting 4pm till closing - need more party atmosphere! overall place is great!!Special Features:
- The food room very long to arriveMjfeDined on 10/3/2014We wait 1 hour, after we order to arrive our food, and nobody offers us bread and we erre only 3. The other tables arrived after us and had bread, and the food didn't take long to arrive .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Hear many good things about the restaurant. Tried many times to get a reservation. Always booked. Figured it had to be good. $134 tip included for 2. 2 drinks, appetizer, salad, 2 entrees, no dessert, no coffee. The best dish was the appetizer, Charcuterie and Cheese plate. Salad was the Lump Crab, it had no flavor what so ever. Entrees, Mussels, nice presentation, nothing that great. Ravioli, the ravioli with pear and gorgonzola was good, but the sauce was very salty(was not enjoyed). Overall 2 Stars, don't always believe the Hype.
- Don't go if you're hungry!MarcDined on 9/28/2014Portions extremely small. Very noisy and busy place. Outdoor seating on the river, but there is no view of the river, because people bring their gigantic yachts and dock them right in front of the seated people. Great view of the broad port side fiberglass paneling of some snob's yacht. Also very pricey. $18 for a margarita that tasted like something you'd get at Fat Tuesdays. This place is pure hype. Won't waste my $ going back there. There are MANY places in Miami with far better food for less than half the price.Special Features:
- The place to beOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014We had a great dinner. The food was off the charts delicious. The service was great. The view was beautiful. The place was electric.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!RealfoodguyDined on 9/27/2014Great atmosphere - we arrived early around 6 pm, which was clearly the time to be there if you don't want to contend with big crowds. By the time we left at 8 pm the place was packed. Food was very flavorful and fresh out of the kitchen. We enjoyed the risotto and spaghettini, pasta was fresh and tasted homemade. Thought the pricing was reasonable, you don't have to drop huge dollars unless you want to. We chose to eat inside (because it was still a little early and hot) but still enjoyed the river atmosphere because of the glass windows in the restaurant. Very enjoyable restaurant that we will return to as often as we can.Special Features:
- WONDERFULKattMitterDined on 9/27/2014This place was beyond awesome! From the yachts parked outside to the decor inside and out. I give this place 6 stars! Not to mention the charcutterie platter was beyond words. love love love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014Great Service, Diana was outstanding. Food is very tasty but little overpriced Place is unique in its decoration, but I had bigger expectations on the view for the sunset.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerGrrrrrrrrDined on 9/26/2014The tuna salad was good and my cod was Ok. The Branzino my wife ordered was terrible. It was full of spines and not cleaned properly. They did not charge us for the plate which was the minimum they could do. The place was loud. And to add insult to injury as we were eating a Romanian waiter started adjoining two tables next to ours almost forcing us to leave as they had another party of six coming. It was the most uncorteous service I have ever received at a restaurant. I said to them upon departure that this would be the last time I will ever go to that restaurant. What a lousy experience and poor service.
- Nice waterfront views, that's it!AlejandroVIPDined on 9/26/2014Few places in Miami have this sort of waterfront dining, yet the food is average. It's a nice setting, probably ok for drinks and appetizers to enjoy the view, but falls way short as a full dining experience.Special Features:
- Good foodFliaDined on 9/24/2014Went for Miami Spice, 1st of all we were 1/2 hour late for our 2 pm reservation to to gps miscalculation, really from biscayne to here the gps took us through highway. The hostess greet us warmly and asked if we want to be seated inside or outside, we got an outside table. It was really nice, the view is OK. For the food, we had the octopus planca, fillet mignon and seabass plus we add burrata and oysters. Everything was fantastic, the food were great, service was attentive, they constantly topped our water. Overall, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the top!LovetoeatoutVIPDined on 9/21/2014It was the 2nd time we went and we were just as impressed. Everything we ordered was outstanding - Ribs, Fries, Chicken, Pasta, Octopus, Burata and tomato salad. Service was outstanding again. Go if you are in the mood for a "scene". The place was packed at 4PM on a Sunday. Very loud music, with the bar and surrounding area packed with women trying to impress. A fun place! Waited 1/2 hour for the 4PM reservation and it was well worth the "show". The inside of the restaurant is a little quieter but just as much fun. The !st time we went we were taken on time but ate outside which was great! Martinis are $20 without tax or included tip but well worth having a few just to be part of the scene. Appetizers and entrées are reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Not was I was expectingHellenhitaDined on 9/19/2014I was hearing about this place over months ago. It was difficult to get a table on it. When we arrived, we drunk some drink at the bar first. But I think there were too expensive. Dinner was excellent for me but not for all the people at the party. We were party of 4. Ambiance and service was excellent.Special Features:
- poor2dineDined on 9/19/2014very poor service and atmosphere for such high prices and poor food quality. The branzino was COLD. the second cup wine was full of fingerprint!!! hopefully was his own cup. Eventually they changed it. the restaurant didn't seem clean. We were very sorry. The valet parking was a block away. Definetly not valet even though you pay for valetSpecial Features:
- very nice dinnerWITODined on 9/18/2014IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE, THE DELICIOUS DINNER ,THE VIEW , MUSIC, EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!! WE ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH ,Special Features:
- First visitDamianDined on 9/18/2014Outstanding experience ! My first visit and I will be a fan for ever! The view, the table and service was unique. Sea Bass is great and the service 10+ .Special Features:
- GorgeouspilgrimDined on 9/17/2014Nice spot just in the Miami River. The Spice menu at lunch was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation for the length of lunchWarwickDined on 9/14/2014You can get away to the islands for lunch right in the heart if Miami just make sure you are wearing your Gucci's. This is a place to relax and enjoy exceptional service with upscale nautical decor. You cannot go wrong! A tuely hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is a poor service and has poor foodNoelVIPDined on 9/13/2014We were there yesterday,we sat there for more than two hours because the service is very bad. The food is not so good with no food for kids, very loud it is not worth what they make us pay You are forced to chose a apatizer and the main plate together, the only one in the world that does that they say it's because of the management of the kitchen it's terrible unbelievable The best resturants in the world you can chose your appetizer and after chose the main plate It's terrible a bad place to go I do not reccamend Yesterday we could not leave because of the puddle outside no one could leave the restaurant because of the puddle and there was no way to cross it
- DisappointingTatiDined on 9/13/2014Food was disappointing. I expected much more for the price we paid.Special Features:
- Not for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014I have eaten here several times. Always had good food. However their must have been a chef change or just poor lunch chef. Stay away for lunch.Special Features:
- Popular placeYayaDined on 9/12/2014Finally I was Able to be able to have dinner at this famous restaurant. I went with a group of my girlfriends and we had a great time. Service was regular not as expected. Food was good. But it is definitely a place for a special occasion and for a romantic dinner with views from downtown MiamiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Waste Your Time or MoneyMiaFoodieDined on 9/12/2014Eater Beware! This was the worst dining experience I have had in Miami. After ordering it took one hour and 10 mins for our entre to arrive. Then it was cold. The cocktail menu does not have prices. We were shocked to find our cocktails costs $18.00 each. The waiter staff tripped and fell over each other, wrong food to wrong tables. We sat at our table for 25 mins and not one server came to our table. Our waiter kept apologizing. We asked for tap flat water and the bill was for 2 bottles of water at $16.00. We ask for the manager and his first question was are you a tourist or local, we told him local. He said he was sorry gave us his card and said I will do something for you the next time you come in. No other accommodation. :(
- Terrible ExperienceilamVIPDined on 9/10/2014Many people had recommended this restaurant but it was a total disappointment in every way. When restaurants have nothing to offer they add too much garlic to food, everything was overcooked and tasted the same. Service was rude and prices $$$$.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014This is worh every cent. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and our waiter was very helpful and friendly. This is my second time at the restaurant and it's very consistant. Highly recomend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I plan to returnRick702Dined on 9/7/2014Seasalt and Pepper is everything I had heard about, great ambiance, view, great service and very good food, but overpriced for what you are getting. I do plan to return for lunch during a special occasion. While the wine list is great for a bottle, the selection for a Glass of Wine is limited. Great location but hard to get to in directions. The Miami Spice Menu is very limited so I would not recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an outstanding Rest !!!!LugribaDined on 9/7/2014This is it .... the restaurant with class, the best people, good food, outstanding service and a perfect location ..... I would recommend this restaurant that is far from the usual areas full of 1,000 known restaurants that we are tired of going to. The river gives you the classy touch nobody has. Only 1 downside: the valet is not really a valet. you give them your car inside the parking lot and then you have to walk to the rest entrance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what expectedCustomerDined on 9/6/2014After hearing and reading good reviews, I don't understand where all the hype comes from. Food was mediocre, cold and the shrimp we had were not cleaned well. Waiters were running around like crazy pulling crates with glasses not minding customers. In short, will not return nor recommend to anyone.
- Good food, long wait.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014We had a great time at Sea Salt and Pepper, but despite booking a table through OpenTable, it took us a whole hour to get one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lived up to its reputation!GoodEatsDined on 9/6/2014We were very curious about this restaurant after hearing and reading many good reviews about it, and it definitely did not disappoint. Minimal wait at the bar followed by a meal that was nothing short of delicious, starting with the Octopus, and followed by the Chilean Sea Bass and Lobster Risotto. Worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular serviceepiphanyDined on 9/6/2014Service was amazing and spot-on. Went for lunch. There were no plant-based options on the Miami Spice menu, so I ordered off the regular menu. I had spaghettini with mushrooms and spinach, and it was no problem having them leave out any animal ingredients. The dish was a bit bland, and contrary to what the restaurant name may imply (salt and pepper), there was none to be found anywhere, nor was any offered at any time. Would've helped the pasta a bit. Our server had them bring me their tasty bread with no cheese without my having to request it (server was awesome). Their Moscow Mule was REALLY good, but I was disappointed that it was served in a regular glass mug rather than a copper one. My friend enjoyed her Miami Spice meal very much.Special Features:
- Very good!CadibellaDined on 9/5/2014We had a lovely brunch. The ambiance is amazing and the food is very good but there are no much choice of food and we had the wait a little for the waiters because despite the restaurant being empty they only talkedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must goamantefoodloverDined on 9/5/2014We had an amazing time over excellent food, fresh ingredients .... just love it!! Not easy to get a reservation at night, but, at least try it for lunch.Special Features:
- Hot spotExcdineDined on 9/4/2014Grest food and ambience, I will definetely recomendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.