Seasalt and Pepper
422 NW North River Drive
Miami, FL 33128Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
Seasalt and Pepper
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://seasaltandpepper.com/
- Phone: 3054404200x
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday through Saturday 11.30 am and 11.00 pm (Lounge closes 01.00 am) . Sunday 11.30 am and 7.00 pm (Lounge Closes 9.00 pm)
We are not Open to Public Monday's and Tuesday's we dedicate these days for Private Functions and Corporate events with Exception of Major Holidays
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, International
- Executive Chef: Executive Chef Alfredo Alvarez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live DJ and Music Thursday through Sunday
Sunday Brunch DJ and Dancers
- Special Events: For parties over 16 guests please email email@example.com
A word from Seasalt and Pepper
Seasalt and Pepper, a waterfront seafood brasserie and Lounge with 225 feet of docking facility is located on the bank of the Miami River introducing the area to some serious culinary swagger personified by a new sleek restaurant that focuses on restyled gastro classics and modern cocktailing. Think surf and turf.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMediterranean
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Seasalt and Pepper - Best Restaurants in Miami ›
Seasalt and Pepper reviews from OpenTable diners
382 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (244)hot spot (190)scenic view (188)special occasion (146)vibrant bar scene (128)good for groups (117)romantic (106)great for lunch (101)fit for foodies (92)great for brunch (66)late-night find (56)neighborhood gem (38)notable wine list (31)kid-friendly (14)Show More
- Spending to be seenDinner4twoDined on 8/31/2014If you want to spend allot of cash on checking out the latest pick up joint in Miami, head right over. The place gets is full of Miami gold diggers trying to find their "catch of the day" and generally it becomes crowded with well dressed Miami socialites who enjoy the scene and being seen. It's just another version of Zuma except this place is not located in as nice of an area as Zuma is. When it comes to the food, don't go with very high expectations because you will just be disappointed. The food is mediocre at best. My husband and I have eaten here twice so far but I don't think we will return unless our friends beg us to come along with them. If you do end up here, try the lamb chops and get ready to spend.Special Features:
- Extremely bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014We booked a table for 8:45 and we checked in a couple of minutes before reservation time. Hostess told us to wait by the bar. We were called at 9:15 after following up with them twice. They gave us a really bad table in a dark corner. We wanted to change as we saw people who arrived after us getting seated on a better table. By this time, the hostess started screaming with the waiter to move us to a better table and the waiter would scream back at her. We obviously left! Not to come back ever again! Worst experience we had in Miami! Very noisy and extremely bad service.
- let downOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014after hearing so many great things about the restaurant, decided to go saturday for lunch. we tried the spice menu, which should be an introduction to the restaurant main menu. fortunately we do not have large appetites, the portions were minute. the service took forever, granted the restaurant was crowded, but patrons who came after us and do not order the special, got served first. we have been to other spices and they were more generous. the tuna tartar was extraordinary.
- ComplaintOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014The manager was rude and very mean to us We would not come back because Of herSpecial Features:
- ExcelenteBetoDined on 8/29/2014Muito animado, com otima bebida e comida! Bom para ir com grupo ou apenas casal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- emperor has no clothes!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014If you need to be at a "scene", perhaps this restaurant is for you... but don't go for the food which was sadly mediocre for the price. A basic like a filet mignon, they overcooked and had to be returned and still was overcooked (cooking 101, how did they manage that?) My vegetables were inedible. The sauce on the shrimp/onion appetizer tasted out of a box. As to the "scene", know that you are in danger of having that lovely view opaqued by a large yacht as we did, so stick to the bar or inside - we sat at the deck which was pleasant and cool enough but by dinner we were trapped between the yacht, the building and a heavy vinyl awning as heat built up. Guess fans weren't in the budget. We left right after the entree.Special Features:
- dining outdoorsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014It actually was too hot to eat outside because as the sun crossed the sky…it became so hot and we were sweating and the main course took almost an hour to come out although the appetizer came out very quickly. I will go back…. but, I will dine indoors….Special Features:
- ChicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/28/2014It. was super good! All of the food was perfectly delicious. Completely worth the price. My family loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More notice than nutsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014Expensive Chic Good location But No valet Food so so Service basic Food very simple
- Thank youAndreaBDined on 8/24/2014Thank you Hector for your service and your sympathy!Special Features:
- Excellent food!!!!!DelGarcia15Dined on 8/24/2014Octopus a La Plancha and the pork chops are amazing !!!!! I also had the lobster risotto but I wasn't too impressed with it .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed by food and serviceGinaDined on 8/24/2014Tried this restaurant after noticing it was part of Miami Spice. Oh my! Went there for lunch on a sunday, the weather was amazing and we sat outside. Wine selection was superb, as well as cocktail selection. Appetizer, entree and desert were amazing. Will def go back, great ambiancr, food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A-mazingJguemesVIPDined on 8/23/2014great atmosphere, good service, amazing food. Not your typical Miami restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Scene and food!DaniDVIPDined on 8/23/2014Overall excellent restaurant, beautiful scene and good food!Special Features:
- Food is delicious!!CheriDined on 8/23/2014Every single thing ordered by all parties was excellent. The staff is great as well. They are very attentive and friendly. This was our second time there and we were impressed the first time but sometimes you go again and are disappointed. This was not the case we were just as impressed the second time. We will definitely be returning!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendMiamidinerDined on 8/23/2014We sat in the lounge for a cocktail while we waited for the our table. The lounge is right next to the river dock. The boats pull along side and dock there. The view facing the city is nice but in the summer it is humid. Also you have the stench of the petroleum from the docked boats. We were a group of 6 and we each ordered a different entre. The veal, the seafood combo, the cod, etc were all excellent. The servers were very attentive and the ambiance was very energetic and diverse. If you eat inside, the noise carries and the level is high. There was smoke from the kitchen that came over the restaurant. Thankfully they were able to open the glass doors that face the lounge and river, which cleared the room quickly. Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was amazing could not have been better, service was a bit slow. I think it had something to do with the automatic 18% service charge on bills, so the server didn't have to 'work' for the tip it was a givenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go for the foodLili09Dined on 8/22/2014The scenic view fantastic, the outside was nice arround 7 to 8pm... For pre drinks, once we were placed to our table the noise level was really too much between the music being loud and the non existant insonorisation ... The came the food we took Oysters kumamoto cannot be wrong.. But then our main course could have been much nicer if they would do a nicer sauces.. Did not happened they must finish them with corn starch... Very bad test .. For the price $$ sorry but it does not make any sens....and worse the money at $42 for a main courseSpecial Features:
- Love this place!southernmellVIPDined on 8/22/2014This restaurant is on the river with a beautiful view of Miami. There is seating inside and outside but I would recommend sitting outside. Lots of seafood dishes. We tried many different items and they were all excellent. I can't recommend this place more highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second Attempt, Still Not 5 StarsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014The location is both beautiful and intimidating. It is located in a less-than-desireable part of town, but once inside the views on the water are nice. The outside bar is a great spot for local celebrity and the who's who of Miami. Second time dining here and I must say, they consistently overuse the truffles. Several dishes have truffles or truffle oil but it is not mentioned on the menu. Unfortunately, it is so overpowering, it detracts from the overall flavors of the dishes. Great for drinks or a date. Not family friendly.Special Features:
- Best choice!RitocaDined on 8/21/2014If you are in Miami and are looking for a local to eat well and have fun Seasalt and Pepper is the best choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great vibe!AndiDined on 8/20/2014The food was great and the music was perfect. The view was beautiful too!Special Features:
- River Scene in the 305Cane4LifeDined on 8/20/2014Beautiful people,great ambiance,luscious food. We had been warned that the service was spotty but our professional server,John,was great. The manager,Sebastian ,is a gem!Special Features:
- Delicious foodFoody123Dined on 8/20/2014This restaurant has delicious food and a beautiful presentation. Beware if you sit outside lots of flies so we moved inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud music. The food not so goodCarolsDined on 8/17/2014Not friendly hostess. Horrible music. Had to ask a lot of things to the waitress ( like drink menu, more water)Special Features:
- AmazingDM2014Dined on 8/17/2014You can't leave Miami without know Seasalt and Pepper. A place to see and to be seen. Highly recomendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a terrible placeMpd81Dined on 8/17/2014I made my reservation and I don't know why the restaurant requires it. It took more than 30 minutes to have my table ready. I had to wait by the bar as well as elderly with no place to seat and wait. Everyone was sweating as they were in a desert. What a way to confort everyone. After a confusing hostess service, they want me to have a table in the sun in a day hot as hell. After complaining, no one could could help it. I LEFT THE PLACE completed unsatisfied and without having lunch there. Nobody even cared about it. At the end, still had to pay for the vallet.
- DISAPPOINTINGsundayDined on 8/17/2014Though the food is very good the service does not match the level of price they are charging also the wine list is good but extremely expensive. Lot of noise for a place of this levelSpecial Features:
- Excellent foodSushidouDined on 8/17/2014Food was excellent. Our waiter was not friendly at all. We asked for the miami spice menu, he just answered not on sunday, I told him that I made a reservation because I checked online that it was available on sunday. He then just left and came back with the miami spice menu telling "portions will be tiny like that" showing with his hand. Which is pretty true, after that he did not acknowledge us. we had octopus that was excellent like usual at sea salt and pepper, parpadelle and bora bora fish. Every dish was outstanding. Mojito over priced at $18.Special Features:
- Not worth the waitLuv4foodDined on 8/16/2014We decided to go for dinner. Made reservations 2 weeks in advance. The only available option was at 10 pm, which we were fine with. The problem was, like most trendy restaurants they tell you that the table is not ready and to wait by the bar. The wait was an hour and a half by the bar. We sit down starving, order drinks and appetizers. Next thing you know, waiter comes by and tells me we need to hurry up with our order , because the kitchen closes at 12. Food is good and the place is nice, just not worth that kind of wait time. Service at the table was OK.Special Features:
- The worse restaurant experiencejafalipaDined on 8/16/2014I make a reservation 3 weeks in advance,I was called by someone in your restaurant to confirm my presence at the restaurant at 9:30 pm , I did show up at 9:20 and was told to have a drink and someone will call me within minutes 50 minutes later I did have a table, I spoke to the hostes and she totally ignored me, to the point that I have to raise my voice and the manager came in, I explained to him what was the problem and he got me a table 10 minutes later, but that was not the end of my ordeal, food was bad and service even worse, and to make things worse they did not advice me that the tip was included and I tip them twice just for ruined my day
- Lovely place but very noisykapinitaDined on 8/16/2014We have visited the place many times, it is an amazing place, but the volume of the music is extremely loud, it is difficult to listen to the waiters or have a nice conversation, mainly inside, We could not believe they have not realized how uncomfortable is to have a nice family or romantic dinner with the super loud volume of the music. Also we found the sitting very disorganized, we have a reservation and waited around 45 minutes to have our table. Again, it is a lovely place, outside much better, but looks like they are not ready to handle some basic details which push people to never come back.Special Features:
- PriceytoothdocVIPDined on 8/16/2014Lunch on Sat. was crowded and the air conditioning was not adequate. Fans were on low and never adjusted after 3 requests. Cocktail was not filled and was $15. Food was very good. Waiter was excellent, attentive, and knowledgeable. I hated the "music". Percussion only.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ServiceDaniDined on 8/15/2014I always feel pressured when I am at this place. The waiters are constantly harassing you to place an order so they can get you out the door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome! Amazing!JoeyDined on 8/15/2014Went with friends for the Miami Spice lunch and was very impressed. Upon arrival, the very nice hostess greeted us and showed us to our table. Inside by the window, the same as being outside...but with AC. When the server arrived, we had to ask for the Miami Spice menu, which he promptly produced and explained every single dish offered. I was very impressed. When the food arrived, it was beautiful to look at and even more delightful to eat! Incredible taste, delicious meal! The poofed garlic pita bread was hard to break appart, but the effort was worth it. Delicious. The Octopus appetizer was perfectly prepared. The fish entree was delicious...small portion though....but none the less very good. Finally, dessert....perfect ending.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!JessDined on 8/13/2014So excited that we decided to check out Sea Salt & Pepper for Miami Spice this past week! The meal was amazing from start to finish! Head on over and enjoy some delicious food on the river!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food paradiseDavidRDined on 8/10/2014The restaurant looks amazing, as soon as you enter you have the feeling of an appealing atmosphere. We had a Really good night but it was super noisy till 10.30pm-ish, after that people started to leave. Plus I asked for a cake when I booked the table and they forgot about that. We had no full cake but we all took a slice of what we liked the most. Overall a place I would define we must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant HoursJordanDined on 8/10/2014I don't know who was wrong in the reservation process, OpenTable or the restaurant, but I have reserved through the OpenTable site a party of two to sunday night at 21:30 hour. I receive the site confirmation about the reserve exactly I have done, and when my wife and i get the restaurant door (21:30 sharp!),a man came saying the restaurant was closed and the kitchen was closed either! A question: WHY DOES THE RESTAURANT OR THE OPENTABLE HAS ACCEPTED THE RESERVATION??????????
- Extraordinary seafoodHCartaxoDined on 8/10/2014Superb fish turbot with truffle risotto, best fish of my life, I strongly recommend with of course white wine! Everytime I go to Miami I will go to Seasalt and pepperSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MvdinningDined on 8/10/2014Excelente comida, servicio amable pero muy lento airé acondicionado insuficiente para esta época del año y precios muy altos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.