Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge
4 Oceanfront North
Salisbury, MA 01952Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seaglassoceanside.com/
- Phone: 9784625800x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: 11:30am-10pm, Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm, Sunday Dinner: 3pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Harley Smith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact for information.
- Private Party Contact: Patty King 9784625800x113
- Entertainment: Thursday--Various
Friday--Piano and Vocals
Saturday--Live Bands and Dancing, 8:30pm-11:30pm
- Special Events: Themed Brunches, Cooking Classes, Weekday Bar & Lounge Promotions September-May: Monday--$9 Haddock, Tuesday--$5 Burgers, Wednesday--$1 Raw Bar 5-7pm, Thursday and Friday--$5 Small Plates.
A word from Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge
Panoramic ocean views. The feel of waves breaking gently beneath your feet. A contemporary yet comfortable atmosphere offering creative American cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Harley Smith. This is Seaglass Restaurant, a 175-seat upscale casual dining experience at the edge of the Atlantic Ocean on Salisbury Beach. Ideal for intimate get-together's as well as gatherings with friends or family, Seaglass Restaurant offers fresh fish, steak, seafood and seasonal, farm-to-table entrees prepared with regional ingredients. Many menu items may be prepared Gluten-Friendly. Seaglass also welcomes large group gatherings for social or corporate occasions for up to 30 guests in the dining room and for 35 or more in larger function rooms. Contact the restaurant for parties of 12 or more guests. PLEASE NOTE THAT SEAGLASS TRIES TO HONOR ALL RESERVATION REQUESTS, HOWEVER THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF WINDOW SEATS OFTEN RESERVED WEEKS IN ADVANCE. PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT FOR AVAILABILITY.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge - Best Restaurants in Salisbury ›
Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
184 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (167)special occasion (112)romantic (88)great for brunch (58)great for lunch (53)good for groups (47)fit for foodies (47)neighborhood gem (40)vibrant bar scene (25)notable wine list (23)hot spot (17)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Beautiful eveningSeahawk19Dined on 9/12/2014We truly enjoyed dining at the Seaglass....food and service was excellent as usual....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time meetFriend1stmeetingDined on 9/7/2014The Sea Glass was just a super find. I was having two of my friends meet for the first time and I was looking for a half way travel spot. The Sea Glass was perfect. The food was very good. The bunch had so much to offer and the price was not outragious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good overallBrettDined on 9/6/2014Love this place. Only suggestion is to not lock couples into a certain table if others are open. We waited 45 minutes with other two seaters open.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerCmistDined on 9/5/2014Seaglass is one of my wife’s favorite restaurants. I actually prefer the sister property Capri, but made reservations there to celebrate her and a dear friends birthdays. Great table at the windows as requested. Tremendous service. The meals were all very good; my only issue was the potatoes au gratin served with the lamb were quite under cooked. The other two meals were outstanding according to my wife and her friend. Overall, recommend highly you give it a try.Special Features:
- Upscale, limited menuMassDinerDined on 8/31/20144 people, dinner August 30th. If you want a seat by the window, YOU MUST SPECIFY at time of reservation, otherwise be ready for a snooty response from the hostess. This means that if you use OpenTable; you'll never get a nice window seat. Food was very good. Service was o.k.... I was disappointed that when we asked to take leftovers home, Darryl just tossed a takeout box and bag on the table.. "Here you go..." Not exactly 5-stars... Cosmo's were very good as was the house Cab. This could easily be a 4-star restaurant with a little more training.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly ChicHulaGirl20Dined on 8/31/2014Sat by the window, had beautiful view of the ocean. Brunch was very tasty, nice variety of food choices for both breakfast and lunch items. Laid back decor. Waitress checked on us frequently. I had asked for a glass of milk and it never arrived, had to ask again, no apology from waitress for waiting 10+ minutes to receive it. Angry Mary and BloodOrange Mimosas very good. Peach Bellini basically had no peach in it, very disappointed with it. Would go back again for brunch again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely wonderfulBabs2000Dined on 8/30/2014Great food great service. Ate one of daily special sea bass incredible. Great flavors crab risotto to go with wonderfully prepared. An exceptional pairingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WineNdineDined on 8/29/2014Lovely, quaint atmosphere. Food is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breathtaking view with great food!!LousinDined on 8/29/2014Romantic atmosphere. Great music. Great food with breathtaking views of the ocean. It was our first time there and we will definitely recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpinchachaDined on 8/29/2014Great food. Attentive service. Gorgeous view (even tho we couldn't get a window table). One of our favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB!GorillazooDined on 8/28/2014Never a disappointment -- outstanding all around and to be comfortable inside on the beach is a true delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Brunch!twicej59Dined on 8/24/2014I brought my mother there for her 89th birthday and she thought it was wonderful, as did I. We had the brunch and the food was hot, fresh, replaced often, and a huge assortment of both breakfast and lunch items. Our plates were removed quickly as well as the silverware so we could get up for more and upon returning to our table, clean silverware. That made a big difference to me! I would highly recommend the Seaglass Restaurant and Lounge! We will be back I'm sure to try the menu offerings!Special Features:
- raylhDined on 8/23/2014I brought two friends and they enjoyed it trmendouslySpecial Features:
- Disappointing servicediningoutDined on 8/20/2014Beginning my review in the same manner in which our first time experience was at Seaglass, negative. Reservations for 8. Arrived at 7:57 & sent to the lounge. 3 bartenders, 10 mins @ bar w/no service, hostess informed us it would be 10-15 mins more. Apologized w/the explanation they "had a lot of walk-ins" that evening. Would we have been better off walking in without reservations? Still waiting for drinks, bartender exits the bar, I made eye contact and he realized we had no drinks. Tone was set for the evening. Table waitstaff attentive, but robotic. Food warm but not hot, potatoes were boring & tasteless, not spectacular/special. I set the bar too high for this place. Very disappointing experience for our milestone anniversary.Special Features:
- no3betterDined on 8/20/2014injoy, its as good,as it gets!! 10th, time eating at seeglass, hope to return again soon.Special Features:
- Lovely view and wonderful foodAnnJDined on 8/20/2014I had heard about Seaglass over the years and decided to go there for our anniversary dinner. I booked in advance to get a good table by the window and the view was spectacular - but all the tables look out over an incredible ocean view. The food was excellent overall (one dish was a bit heavy on the salt, but still delicious) and the service was excellent. The complimentary anniversary dessert was a really nice touch and much appreciated! We enjoyed watching the birds, paddle boarders, and boats zipping around; it gave the dinner an extra dimension. The bar looked like fun; they seem to have quite a few special events with food there and we both said we'd like to come back to check them out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BevnelDined on 8/18/2014I have been here many times. The experience this past visit was disappointing. We could not get a table at the window and the dish which was a special Swordfish was not at all tasty. Service as always was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Experience!BriErnie2003Dined on 8/17/2014Celebrated my 11th anniversary last Sunday night! We had great service and the food was awesome! We were seated by the windows in the corner and we loved the view!! All in all it was a fabulous evening for us!! Plus the complementary dessert was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedithawtunuDined on 8/17/2014Once again the Sea Glass went above and beyond in all aspects. The food and drinks were fantastic. Our waitress Cheryl was very attentive to our dining needs. Open table worked perfectly. I would recommend this to all. 2 people 87 dollars food and drinks along with appetizers. Worth every dollarSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- atticDined on 8/14/2014Great view Disappointed in food Maybe we ordered the wrong thing Nice gift shop Nice to be back in Salisbury Will try lunch next timeSpecial Features:
- wonderful mid-day dining experiencePaulDined on 8/14/2014Went to celebrate our wedding anniversary with another couple and asked to be seated at the windows. We knew the high-tide was approaching and the waves washing up over the windows provided a wonderfully scenic backdrop to a great afternoon meal. The service was very good and the meals were excellent which made for a perfect anniversary celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view!GaryCDined on 8/12/2014This restaurant boasts a remarkable view of the Salisbury Coastline.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NanaJDined on 8/11/2014Good food, lovely view of the ocean, great waiter and moderate prices! What else can you ask for when dining out?Special Features:
- Food and serviceNiceviewDined on 8/9/2014Main dish was delicious and very nicely presented but the dessert of peanut butter mouse could use a little more pizzaz in the presentation. Waitress was nice but took a bit of time getting back to us to take our order. Can't beat the view of the fireworks. I would say it was a little over priced unless they r including in view in the pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cupcakeDined on 8/9/2014This was our third visit to Seaglass. Food and Service were excellent. I did book 2 weeks early so we could get a window seat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but......OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2014Service is extremely slow. To the point of annoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FredricDined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed dining at the Seaglass with great views, good service as well as tasty food. We will return again this fall and take in a show after dining.Special Features:
- WOULD GIVE A SECOND CHANCEBoston1946Dined on 8/6/2014We ate at the Seaglass because it had been recommended and because it was close to our concert venue. My entree was absolutely perfect, but my wife's filet mignon (ordered medium) arrived in "rare" condition, sadly. The waitress saw the expression on her face and was at our table in seconds to return the filet to the kitchen for further cooking. While I ate, my wife waited...and I ordered a second glass of wine for her while she waited. That second glass of wine should have been comped and wasn't! We would definitely give the Seaglass a second chance in the future.Special Features:
- Classy atmosphere, beautiful viewJLarkinSmithDined on 8/5/2014I was impressed with the decor, the fantastic view (the restaurant is literally right over the water) and the friendly service. Our waitress was very helpful with food recommendations and very pleasant. The food was above average but perhaps not quite up to the price, I'm torn about that. I had the seafood casserole which was full of large pieces of fresh seafood and the seafood was cooked perfectly. I wasn't as impressed with the other components of the dish but perhaps not quite to my liking. My main disappointment was the mashed potatoes, they tasted like instant potatoes although I'm sure they weren't. Overall it was a quality experience but priced a tad high; I would probably visit again as it's certainly a top choice for Salisbury.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BSTfansDined on 7/31/2014Went to a concert at the adjacent Blue Ocean Pavillion and made reservations through OpenTable last minute. We were graciuosly accommodated with a corner table with a 270 deg view of the ocean & beach. Food and service was very good - great end to a great night! We went on a Thursday night, the place was pretty packed, yet they seated us right on time! Great staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful viewScenicDined on 7/31/2014great place to eat and relax. try to sit by the windows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/31/2014Very impressed with the food and atmosphere. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised!ScottDined on 7/30/2014The main building this reastaurant is in is industrial looking from the outside, but, the Seaglass was nicely appointed with a great view of the beach. The service was very good and the wait staff was friendly. We both has seafood dishes and both were cooked perfect. The one thing I would say about my seafood casserole would be to have a bit less of the sauce, although the flavor of the sauce was tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious meal with great ambienceOceanloversDined on 7/29/2014We sat at a table by the window looking out to the ocean. The view cannot be matched anywhere. All four of us raved about the quality of our food. I had a gazpacho soup with just the right amount of spice. The surf and turf entrée included a perfectly cooked tenderloin with lobster mac & cheese. I highly recommend Seaglass. We will certainly be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceSoyousaysoDined on 7/27/2014The service was great. The food excellent, and the view, couldn't get better. We will recommend and return with friends.Special Features:
- Why bother with special requestsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/27/2014Went for a 19 year anniversary and requested a window seat to overlook the ocean with an 11 days future request Was seated one row away and spent the night looking at empty tables by the window. I guess a dinner for two (spent $200) doesn't warrant "special" seatingSpecial Features:
- Seaglassgmp23Dined on 7/26/2014The Seaglass is one of my new favorite places. The restaurant is nicely decorated and the view of the ocean is awesome. Food was great and the crème brulle was excellent :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeaGlasspatchDined on 7/26/2014Ok experience…nothing great. Service was disinterested at best. Never checked back to see if we wanted another drink or wine with dinner…lots of lost revenue opportunity. My second and last visit.Special Features:
- Fabulous as alwaysalexandraVIPDined on 7/26/2014We had dinner again at Seaglass. As always, it is wonderful. Great staff, great food, great view. What else do you need?Special Features:
- Repeat VisitDonDonD18Dined on 7/25/2014Fantastic as always!!!!! Great service, great location, great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.