3300 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.treasureisland.com/restaurants/seafood_shack.php
- Phone: 8662863809
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Phillip Morris
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Video poker bar with multiple flat screen TVs
A word from Seafood Shack
Good Eats. Cold Beer. Shore Thing! The Seafood Shack at TI features market fresh catches of the day, huge shrimp, steamed clams, oysters in the shell, giant lobster tails, clam bakes for two as well as seafood salads and pastas, sourdough bowl chowder, fried calamari, and a cocktail and wine list fit for hardy fishermen, yacht cruisers and those pillaging the Las Vegas Strip for delicious, fresh seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Seafood Shack - Best Restaurants in Treasure Island Hotel & Casino ›
Seafood Shack reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (11)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (7)fit for foodies (7)special occasion (6)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Good SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Great seafood location located inside of Treasure Island, Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Wonderful!notarydiDined on 9/6/2014Great food. Superior service. Our waiter went above and beyond in getting my special order. The 'tomato jam' that came with the coconut shrimp was spectacular. The key lime pie was light and refreshing. Wonderful experience on all levels.Special Features:
- LOBSTEEEERwooddineDined on 9/3/2014Excellent lobster roll filled with a full lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerGreatPlace2EatDined on 8/27/2014We had a real enjoyable experience here. We went to celebrate our anniversary and my wife's early birthday celebration while staying at Treasure Island. The staff all made us feel very welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BenniehDined on 8/23/2014Not impressed with the menu,the grilled fish was over done, and the service was slow.Special Features:
- great foodRustyDined on 8/22/2014I was raised on the east coast eating fresh seafood. This was fresh and plentiful. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, horrible serviceMJandToddDined on 8/20/2014Our server was horrible and skipped over our table 4 times and asked other tables how they were. We had to wait forever for refills and she argued with me when I asked if I could have our side dish cooked a little longer and she said "that's the way it's supposed to be" and would not take my food back to the kitchen. All I asked was to have the French fries cooked a little bit longer because they were still cold and soggy. Very very poor attitude until it came time to bring our bill out, THEN she was pleasant.Special Features:
- Reasonable Strip DinningEBKAUFMANDined on 8/19/2014This is the first time that I have tried the Seafood Shack and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. There are very few reasonably priced seafood restaurants on the strip and this one should go near the top. I would highly recommend the Lobster RollSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnermgrossDined on 8/18/2014The food was excellent, I brought a group of 7 for birthday dinner and we were in a hurry. We got out in plenty of time to go to the show. The waiter was also excellent, very responsive and we added on an additional order of clams, he made sure we got them quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who loves seafood, the steaks are great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hokie but great seafoodFoodnwhineDined on 8/12/2014This place is right off casino and decorated a bit on the hokie side, but food quality makes up for it. Best ceviche I've ever had and crab legs were fresh and yummy!Special Features:
- Nothing specialDiscerningdinnerVIPDined on 7/20/2014The Ceasar salad is served with the lettuce leaves whole on a plate with no room to cut it into manageable pieces. Nothing on the menu is interesting or exciting. Lots of fried fish; lited fresh selections for the price. Very nice staff; they were much better than the food. Did not even serve bread and butter with dinner.
- great fish, seafood, no managersRAFKAMDined on 7/5/2014We liked everything about the offerings but it was our impression that the table staff weren't adequately trained to give us friendly, involved service. The attempt was made but the training was the key AND there was no sign of management or any sort of leadership.Special Features:
- Great seafood in Vegas2inBeavertonDined on 6/25/2014The restaurant is located in the Treasure Island Resort and Casino and we chose it because we were going to see Mystere, which is in the same location, so it was very convenient. The food was great--not overly salty as so many seafood places are--although being a vegetarian, my choices were very limited, but that's to be expected in a restaurant called Seafood Shack. The service could have been better; a tad slow, especially considering when we arrived it wasn't all that busy, although the place rapidly filled up. I'm glad we allowed sufficient time before the beginning of the show! In spite of this, and because the food was good, we plan on returning the next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Close but not quiteChiHotelGuyDined on 6/23/2014We reserved a table for an early dinner before seeing Mystere and expected essentially what we got. I ordered an iced tea which was delivered promptly and was refilled throughout our dinner. I ordered Cioppino for my main and it was dominated by crab legs that were difficult to maneuver in the bowl and ultimately splashed the sauce all over my shirt. The crab inside was scarce and stringy and ultimately not worth the effort. The clams, mussels, shrimp, and fish were all very tasty but not enough without the crab meat. In the end I was disappointed. There are better places on the strip.
- Concerns alleviatedMaknycVIPDined on 6/16/2014I booked this restaurant with limited time to scout for alternatives. Our party was 5 adults and 2 children. While the general vibe of the reviews from others suggested somewhat bland food, all 5 adults in our party were very satisfied with the 4 different dishes we ordered. The 2 children were disappointed with their kids menu items. The service was also very good, although the restaurant wasn't very busy during our dine. Overall exceeded my expectations.Special Features:
- Good seafood restaurantFoodie212Dined on 6/9/2014A good seafood restaurant with great service. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a good seafood dinner.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014didn't like ur place or the food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The following 107 reviews are from the Seafood Shack reviews archive.
- SuzieDined on 5/21/2014Frankly we were very disappointed. Our guests had the crab legs which they said were ok. I had shrimp that were very dry and flavorless and so was my husbands clam chowder. I sent back the crab and spinach appetizer it was over baked and very dry with little flavor. We will not be coming back.
- AverageLawRNDined on 5/18/2014Food was average. Nothing like you should have in Vegas! Limited choices and high prices for the quality of the food.Special Features:
- casual dinningstraighttalkDined on 5/17/2014Good food and service. Not a fan of noisy open kitchens. Ordered coconut shrimp. They did not have the orange marmalade dipping sauce. They gave me little tubs of orange marmalade jelly. Took away from dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much money for bland tasteNomooooDined on 5/11/2014I don't feel it was worth the money, the Maine lobster had no taste even when dipped in butter. I hope you have better luck.
- One Of Our Best MealsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/7/2014The food and service were EXCELLENT!!We were sorry we waited to dine there on our last night!! It was the best total experience during our 8 day stay. Be sure and try the Scallops and Calamari. Prices were very reasonable compared to other eateries at the Treasure Island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeMrWolverineDined on 4/23/2014Everyhing was good. We had a fine time. The food was good. Service was good. Overall good experienceI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Friday dinnerMamaXpectsthebestDined on 4/18/2014It was Good Friday and my family needed something with fish! We love seafood and the seafood shack was very delicious and accommodating. The only drawback was that the service was a bit slow but everything else was great. My kids are 16, 14, and 12+2 adults so we all enjoyed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- as advertisedCajunmanDined on 4/18/2014Went looking for fried seafood and delivered as expected. We are from Louisiana and went looking for simple fried food. Though seafood was not fresh prepared, the boxed seafood was tasty and severed hot. Service was good and soup severed in French bread bowl was hot and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great (BUT)puffmugsDined on 4/16/2014Have had dinner there many times and food was excellent, But this is a seafood restaurant and on Wednesday April 16, 2014 this seafood food restaurant was out of the breaded shrimp dinner platter, which all four in our party wanted, we had to settle for something else on the menu. Food was still very good, but not what we went there for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!!!JaneanDined on 4/16/2014Joaquin, our server was amazing!!!! Customer service skills were awesome. He went above and beyond!!! Food was amazing also!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLarryDined on 4/15/2014One of the best meals I've had in Las Vegas. Great food and excellent service.Special Features:
- Amazing chicken ParmBrittanyDined on 4/15/2014Service: We had reservations and were seated promptly. Our waiter was mediocre at best, he didn't really make any small talk. However, the manager came by our table several times to talk to us and had an amazing personality. Food: It is brought out by the kitchen staff, so you know it is brought to you immediately after it is done cooking. My boyfriend ordered the salmon and said it was good, but it was a little hard on the outside, and could use some extra seasoning. He portion size was what we would have at home, which was nice because all outer left overs went to waste. I don't eat seafood, so opted for the chicken parm, AMAZING. Huge portion, 2 chicken breast, lots of cheese, perfect noodles, probably best split between two people.Special Features:
- Great portions!VegasfamDined on 4/12/2014Unlike many other seafood establishments, you get the whole fish. My rainbow trout was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stale friesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2014I had the fish and chips. The fries were stale and the fish had too much crust on the outside. The salt shakers had paint chipping off of them, yes they were in the shape of cute little lobster claws but even a clean chip free dollar store salt shaker would have made a better impression. Overall the restaurant's atmosphere just felt like it was in the need of a little freshening up.
- New England in Las Vegas!StephanagleDined on 4/9/2014Food and decor very much like New England. Service was very good. The downside is they don't open for lunch. This is the type of restaurant that would be perfect for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average foodKforDined on 4/7/2014Seafood shack is just your average run of the mill seafood restaurant. The food on the menu looks great, however, it is somewhat disappointing when you taste it. The service was excellent, but if you're looking for great seafood, this isn't the place.Special Features:
- It was okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014I was excited to take the seafood lover in my party here the service was a bit slow compared to the other places we went but not bad the appetizers were great and boiling hot my soup I ordered was room temp as was the shrimp my friend ordered she said it had a funny after taste also I would not go back the food looked great but I want my seafood hotI would recommend this to a friend.
- We stayed at Treasure IslandOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014We stayed at Treasure Island and decided to have dinner in the hotel and Seafood Shack was a great choice. The food was good, although it was a little light on the salt. Our server was also very good but the table next to us made a huge fuss about a Groupon issue for 20 minutes, I wish the manager had come to an agreement with them faster because it was very distracting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Staff / Good for familiesandyDined on 4/5/2014The staff were very attentive and really went the extra mile. We had our 2 year old with us and it was an easy meal with a staff that obviously knew how to entertain families. I would definitely recommend Seafood shack to families. The food is good, well prepared and presented. This was a very nice experience.Special Features:
- Seafood on the Strip!BrianVIPDined on 3/31/2014There's really not a lot of seafood restaurants on the Strip and even fewer where you can get a quality meal at a fair price, but Seafood Shack delivers. My wife and I, despite being locals in Las Vegas, will brave the traffic to visit Seafood Shack a few times a year. If you're visiting Las Vegas, craving seafood and aren't on an unlimited budget this would be my pick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place For SeafoodwangluvssDined on 3/30/2014You can reserve a table and the restaurant opens at 5.00 pm. Prices are reasonable and there are many varieties to choose from in the menu. Service was good and our food came in approx 15 mins upon placing our orders. We would definitely return for dinner in our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood! We had theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/23/2014Great seafood! We had the Cioppino and lobster roll.....Delicious. Good Service and the chef even came to our table for a chat. We will definitely come back here!Special Features:
- Great Seafood - Nice decorSylvester29Dined on 3/23/2014We tried the Seafood Shack for the first time last weekend. My daughter is on a gluten free diet and found a lot of choices. We were hoping there would be a surf and turf option for my husband, but didn't see one. He was happy with the shrimp dish he selected though. Overall, we will return the next time we're in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.