SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar
501 Highway 17 N
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582Neighborhood:
North Myrtle Beach
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seabluewinebar.com/
- Phone: 8432498800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday-Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kenneth Norcutt
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant may be reserved for semi-private and private functions year round. Please Inquire about specific dates and availability.
- Private Party Contact: Kenneth Norcutt 8432498800x
- Entertainment: Breezy and cool in the shade, the covered patio dining area is decorated with SeaBlue ambiance, complete with candlelit tables and hip music. Patrons are invited to enjoy a cool glass of our house-made sangria, cocktail service, or enjoy the SeaBlue dining experience al fresco. The patio is the only smoking section for the restaurant. Please make a note on the reservation request if you would like outdoor dining.
- Special Events: We frequently offer wine tastings and wine dinners. Please check our website calendar for upcoming special events.
- Cross Street: West Port Dr
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Shared Private Parking Lot
Reservation Details: If your party is larger than 5, please call to confirm reservations with a credit card. We realize you may be on vacation in Myrtle Beach, so please leave a number you may be reached at while traveling so that we can confirm your reservation. Thank you.
A word from SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar
SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar is the top wine and sophisticated dining destination on the Grand Strand. The only recipient of Wine Spectator's Prestigious "Best of Award of Excellence" in the Myrtle Beach area and one of only ten in the entire state of South Carolina. Our chic and sexy dining room is surrounded by a private collection of art from local artists. Our extensive wine list boasts over 500 selections by the bottle and over 50 by the glass. Chef and Owner Kenneth Norcutt searches the globe for the finest ingredients and incorporates them with sustainable locally produced foods. We are very hands on, and are involved in every aspect of the restaurant. Our travels, experiences, and our passion for food and wine enable us to share our restaurant with our guests. Our personal expressions are shown in the menu, the wine list, and the decor. Tracy and I Invite you to...DRINK . DINE . DISCOVER...The SeaBlue Experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar - Best Restaurants in North Myrtle Beach ›
SeaBlue Restaurant & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)notable wine list (66)romantic (64)fit for foodies (63)neighborhood gem (31)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (9)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (5)good for groups (4)Show More
- A Must DineOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014My husband and I went for a special occasion after having tried to make reservations a few times before. The food not only met our expectations, they were exceeded. We got scallops rockefeller, Jamon Iberico, and escargot to start. All three were delicious and set the tone for our meal. We decided to get steaks and share two of the sides. I had a barrel cut filet, while my husband had one of the specials-the Kansas City Strip steak. We shared asparagus and creamed spinach with goat cheese, ALL excellent choices. The wine list is very extensive. Our server Jason(ask for him, he's great) suggested a Spanish wine to pair with my steak and he was spot on. After dining there, I understand why reservations are always full. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!KandBDined on 8/21/20142nd year coming for a spectacular dinner while on vacation. Can't say enough of the ambience, service and the fantastic food! We luckily had Jason as our server for 2nd year -fantastic service but knowledge and recommendations were absolutely on point and well received. He made the dining experience, once again, so much better. We brought another couple with us this year because of our previous great experience. They are sold and raved to all of our other friends down for same vacation every year.Special Features:
- Great eveningmleeDined on 8/21/2014My husband & I enjoyed a wonderful meal in an beautiful environment with great service and attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak!MikeDined on 8/20/2014I wanted a really good steak and the 16 oz ribeye was one of the best I've ever had!Special Features:
- SpectaculardmarDined on 8/19/2014An absolutely flawless meal....Jason was fantastic....The Kobe beef was like foie gras!!! The tasting menu....truly one of the best I have ever experienced and I have eaten in numerous Michelin starred restaurants....This place is a hiddem gem.....Can not recommend highly enough....Ate there 2 nights out of four.....I can not overstate the quality and service!!!Special Features:
- Great Food, Wine, and ServiceWeddingAnniversaryDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary at Sea Blue. We had excellent experience. The food was fabulous and the service was superb. Our table was private and romantic. The chef knows how to prepare and season the food. The duck was fantastic and the wild Alaskan Halibut was delicious. Our server, Hillary, was attentive, polite, social, and humorous. It felt as if we were at a five-star restaurant. We highly recommend Sea Blue Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant FindBruceDined on 8/15/2014This our 1st time in N. Myrtle Beach. We were celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary. I read the O T reviews & decided to try Sea Blue & very happy we did. Thee cuisine was unique local & outstanding. The chef has a very inspired menu that made it difficult to chose an entree. I wante 3 or 4. The service & atmosphere were just right for our special occasion. We will be back to try the rest of the menu.Special Features:
- mr paynemrpandblondieDined on 8/15/2014dinner was great as usual..prime..prime..prime..great food, superior service ken and tracy and the crew are the best bar none.Special Features:
- Trying too hardProEaterDined on 8/15/2014They should be happy serving great food but they aren't. They try too hard and end up making what could be a great dish into something that is so complex and has so much going on that it's just not good nor is it enjoyable. It seems they love salt too. All of our dishes had way too much salt. Oh yea, if you sit inside you freeze from the a/c. We sat outside with A great view of the shopping center and parking lot. Save your money and don't go.
- Love it!happilyretiredDined on 8/14/2014We have been to SeaBlue twice and loved it both times. The service and food was excellent, especially the " Fruits of the Sea".Special Features:
- PERFECTION!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014Normally when you go out there will eith er be a flaw in food, service, or ambience. This place had the perfect trifecta and was fantastic on all accounts. We were very impressed in all aspects. Just a fantastic place.Special Features:
- SeaBlueEricDined on 8/7/2014Great food. Great menu. Great service. Perfect evening. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A terrific findfinedinerDined on 8/5/2014My husband and I agree that SeaBlue is one of the top 5 best dining experiences we have had. Considering our ages, that's saying something! It was truly an epicurean delight! Wonderful filet cooked to perfection. Crab cakes with little to no filler. The potatoes au gratin was presented like a slice of cake...very cool! The ambiance is low-key and romantic. I would highly recommend SeaBlue. Perfect for a special occasion.Special Features:
- WonderfulMacfamfive5Dined on 7/30/2014Sea Blue has to be one of the best restaurants my wife and I have been to in our 17 years of marriage. From the service to the outstanding food...it was a fantastic experience. Can not wait to go back!!!Special Features:
- LivetoeatDined on 7/29/2014We look forward to going back to Sea Blue when we come back to myrtle Beach. The food is exceptional. We didn't expect to find such a classy restaurant when we first went there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experienceLoveSeaBlueDined on 7/26/2014This was my 3 or 4th time dining at SeaBlue. In all of my visits the food, staff and ambience has been exceptional. We return mostly because of the chef and his wonderful dishes. Thank you so much and we will be back when we are in town.Special Features:
- A real find!!MyrBchLocalDined on 7/25/2014This was one of the best meals that I've ever had. I had the duck breast which was cooked to perfection and just as I ordered it. Vegetables had unique sauces and were very tasty, you can't beat this place. It is a little pricey, but worth every penny. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/25/2014Our favorite dining in NMB. Food and service are outstanding. Eric was our sever this evening and attended to every detail. Tracy and Ken made us feel very welcome. Hilary called in her very professional way to confirm our reservation and Shannon greeted and seated us very promptly. Sea Blue is our favorite restaurant!! The HarrissesSpecial Features:
- Perfect - start to finish!wifeyhubbyfoodiesDined on 7/23/2014Found this treasure on opentable.com and we were completely impressed! The hostess was gracious and engaging. Our server, Chris, was spot on in every aspect of our meal. The food was beautiful to the eye and impeccably prepared. Our visit was so pleasing that we made another reservation so we can visit again before we leave. The locals are lucky, indeed, to have Sea Blue!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticbizdinerDined on 7/21/2014Sat at the bar and had a great meal. Try the spinach salad and the seafood. The duck was superb! Hilary took great care of us! Sea Blue is the best for miles around!Special Features:
- Something out of the ordinary22tangoDined on 7/18/2014The food here was definitely above average. The service was excellent, with the staff very knowledgeable, especially the sommelier. Very nice choice of wines. We chose the tasting menu for food, and the chef actually brought several courses to our table. the foie gras was very tasty, as well as the scallops rockefeller. The restaurant was very expensive, but was quite nice for our special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jantomDined on 7/17/2014Second visit here in 2 years, outstanding service and excellent food both times. Very deserving of the recent accolades.Special Features:
- PerfectionKelly10Dined on 7/15/2014Dining experience for wife and I was incredible. Walked out and immediately text own parents to visit SEABLUE when they travel to myrtle next month. Filet cooked to perfection and love how martinis are served in stainless steel and remain cold. Hillary hostess was super friendly. Chris, I think, strawberry blonde waiter aimed to please.....food was so delicious...even talked about it the next day. Found out about SEABLUE from 10best.com site. Kudos to all of you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in a town full of chainsklapperVIPDined on 7/14/2014It's Myrtle Beach, what else do I need to say? Pancake houses and buffet seafood. This is one of a few places that understands quality. The Foie Gras was delectable. My duck in a very nice blackberry BBQ sauce was outstanding. Wifey had the signature dish, "fruits of the sea", and believed it was her best seafood meal of the week. Just go! You won't regret it.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Food was outstanding. Service was great. Would definitely recommend getting a salad with your meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodskipDined on 7/9/2014Great spot and they take reservations. They even did something on request that was not on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a true dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014Sea Blue is one of our favorite (if not THE favorite) restaurants since we have move from the Northeast. We cannot put into words how extraordinarily special it is. Food - presentation - wine list - owners - staff - all make for a most wonderful dining experience! There's going out for dinner - and then there's Sea Blue! Heads and shoulders above all others! Thanks to Ken, Tracy and the Sea Blue Crew for doing what you do!Special Features:
- Wonderful tasting menuNicator42Dined on 7/8/2014SeaBlue is our favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach. Not only is the menu outstanding, but the owners and employees are as well. We are always warmly greeted and made to feel at home. The food is prepared with local, fresh ingredients and paired with vintage quality wines that won't break the bank but will satisfy any oenophile. One of our favorite treats is to order the chef's tasting menu. It's always new, fresh and exciting and rivals Michelin star restaurants we've visited around the world. Regardless of what is ordered it will be cooked exactly to order and temperature, in a timely manner and served with a genuine smile because they know how much you're going to enjoy your meal experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal Dining ExperiencepamperedpaletteDined on 7/8/2014If you are looking for an exceptional and unusually fine dining "experience" in North Myrtle Beach, SC.... visit Sea Blue Restaurant and Wine Bar. It was my recent good fortune to dine there with visiting friends. I recommend it highly, and without reservation, for a special occasion or if you simply want to be pampered in an atmosphere which heightens all your senses. The food is phenomenal, the service outstanding and each plate a work of culinary art. The bar staff creates magnificent potent potables in a most relaxed and friendly setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealjmaurerVIPDined on 7/5/2014Another great meal on our yearly trip. Tasting menu was fun, innovative, and delicious.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and environmentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2014The service was okay. I had to ask our waiter to refill our drinks and many items on the menu were not available. But when we did get our food, it was outstanding! Great place to celebrate a special occasion and to just relax and get a few drinks!Special Features:
- Critic2Dined on 7/3/2014Nice restaurant overall , service could have been better had to ask for fresh cracked pepper. Menu presentation in a black binder with Office Depot dividers on it and showing really tacky, really took down the restaurant a notch. Portions were relatively large all in all would oh back for two dinner And apps and a few drinks 176.00 plus 40.00 tip but they really need to change the menu common!!!! I would have expected for one of top 100 restaurants that they would have cleaned the crumbs off table etc go the extra mile , but that show lack of proper training for wait staff !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great last night in myrtleraleighjwDined on 7/3/2014Fabulous food, atmosphere and service. We treated our family, including eight year old twins, to our last night at the beach here. My girls loved their escargot and lobster and the chef split their meal for us. Salads were fresh and not dressing laden. Dinner was grouper and crab cakes which were on point. Followed by sorbet and yoo hoo creme brûlée, which was decadent. Will be back again when we return to N. Myrtle.
- Great food and spectacular serviceFoodieintrainingDined on 7/1/2014My husband and I chose SeaBlue for our only date night during vacation, knowing it would be pricey, but thought we would try it after reading many great reviews. For a restaurant in a strip mall, the atmosphere was actually very cool. We arrived early to sit at the bar and met one of the owners. Tracy could not have been more pleasant and accommodating, even though she was very busy. She even introduced us to our server before dinner. Faith took wonderful care of us. The wine, scallops, spinach salad, and both steaks were perfectly prepared and absolutely excellent and the creme brûlée was some of the best I have ever tasted! Definitely worth the cost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RellieDined on 7/1/2014The food was awesome. Hillary our waitress was exceptional. Pretty atmosphere. Definitely will go back.
- Great spot for fancy dinnerisabelleDined on 6/27/2014Great, diverse menu with quality prepared items. Also fabulous wine list! It's expensive, but worth it!Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING! GO TO THIS PLACE!NinjaKid081Dined on 6/25/2014When you walk in the ambiance is GREAT,its very modern and sharp looking.I requested a table away from people so me and my fiancee could have a QUITE,ROMANTIC dinner and we were sat at a table called the LOVE TABLE and it had a retractable blind to really keep it just me and her it was AWESOME.The art on the walls is all done by local artists and was EXTRAORDINARY.The menu and wine list were EXQUISITE.The service was AMAZING,to elaborate Hillary took such WONDERFUL care of me and my fiancee, she really made us feel welcome and was very informative on the menu and wine list.THE FOOD,FANTASTIC!dont even get me started!I got the Center Cut Filet, BEST STEAK IVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!Thank You So much SEABLUE for what was a PHENOMENAL evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodies, Lovers-Don't Miss SeaBlue!titaniumDined on 6/25/2014The food and the service at SeaBlue are outstanding and rate with the best anywhere. We requested a quiet table to celebrate a milestone anniversary and were accommodated with a booth in the back corner that felt very private. Although we had an early reservation, it felt like we had the table for the whole evening - we were never rushed. Jason's service made us feel like welcomed guests - friendly, knowledgeable & the meal and wine were perfectly timed. If you love beef, in addition to Prime quality, they offer even higher quality Japanese and American Wagyu beef - the flavor and tenderness of the American was an experience well worth the extra cost. The duck breast with foie gras sausage was easily the best duck dinner I've had. Go!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MyshiDined on 6/23/2014Great service and fantastic REAL food. So nice not to eat chain food. Owners and staff were excellent, restaurant is beautiful inside.Special Features:
- BeeBopBeeBopDined on 6/20/2014Visited SeaBlue twice in one week. Shrimp and grits is best I have ever had. Lobster was tender. In fact, everything ordered was excellent. Don't skip the deep dish peach or deep dish peach/apple cobbler. Wine list is good.Special Features: