SEA Vegas: The Thai Experience
3645 Las Vegas Blvd South
Bally's Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bally's Hotel & Casino
AsianPrice: $30 and under
SEA Vegas: The Thai Experience
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.seathainyc.com/sea/vegas/index.html
- Phone: (702) 967-3888
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southeast Asian, Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: Bamrung Thammaruksa 7026865491x
A word from SEA Vegas: The Thai Experience
The restaurant opened its first location in Brooklyn, N.Y. in 2002. The restaurant’s sleek modern design made it a perfect backdrop for films such as "Garden State" and "Sex and the City." After seven successful years in Brooklyn, SEA opened a second location in the Meat Packing District, becoming a favorite dining location for many New Yorkers. Now making its way to the Las Vegas Strip, SEA at Bally's Las Vegas offers guests a fresh, exotic destination to experience the flavorful taste of Thai food and the aroma of Asian spices as they enjoy the ambiance of the Bangkok-inspired modern design.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
SEA Vegas: The Thai Experience - Best Restaurants in Bally's Hotel & Casino ›
SEA Vegas: The Thai Experience reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)romantic (8)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)special occasion (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good food, reasonalby priced in VegasBabydocva1Dined on 11/14/2014Located in Bally's this Thai-Vietnamese restaurant offers good value and a wide selection of Thai and Vietnamese food at very reasonable prices. My wife and I ordered several of the nightly specials including Duck Crazy Pad Thai - portions were huge. We had a Travelzoo offering which made our total cost for the night $49.00 plus tax and tipSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014The food is no good at all I will not recommend this restaurant to any body
- Great Experience !!keetDined on 10/18/2014I went with my boyfriend and we had an amazing time. The food and atmosphere were perfect and it had a romantic feel so was exactly what we were looking for. We would make it a priority to go back on our next trip and personally suggest the crab wontons :)Special Features:
- Nothing special!VagueasdinerDined on 10/3/2014Slightly above average Thai food that was very high priced for what you get but it is in a Strip casino. Green curry was bland. Beef tasted like it was boiled. The ambiance is marred by a beat up old swinging door in the middle of the restaurant. Uninspired "special" drink list of syrupy cocktails. The Lychee Martini was way too sweet! You can get a lot better Thai food off the Strip!
- DisappointedJanek13VIPDined on 9/26/2014Was looking forward to first try of this restaurant. Unfortunately it will be the last. Food was bland! Also wife had duck confit dish that was very dry! How can something cooked in duck fat come out dry? Maybe it was yesterday's duck reheated
- Wonderful foodPearlyPDined on 9/22/2014Most enjoyable meal not the sort of place you expect to find at the back of a casino but it was lovely. We recommended it to some people we met at our hotel and they also enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Bad ThaiOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/8/2014Service and food was poor. Waiter got the orders wrong and didn't seem to care. Only at one third capacity for lunch as well. Curry had "raw" taste to it. Noodles were undercooked.
- Surprisingly below averageOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Service was quick and friendly, but the food was nothing I would return for. The duck pad Thai tasted like it was old, my husband's scallop dish had canned pineapple...it was just lacking the fresh vibrancy I was expecting in a Thai resturant, and the cocktails were weak. I would not recommend this resturant.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/15/2014What a delightful surprise! Tucked away inside a busy casino is this delightful spot. Don't miss their food!Special Features:
- Las Vegas dinnerIslipNYDined on 8/8/2014very accommodating and attentive. Explained menu. Good mixed drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceOnthegoDined on 8/2/20142nd time eating there. Nice menu had appetizers calamari, loved the sauce just enough heat.Special Features:
- The following 75 reviews are from the SEA Vegas: The Thai Experience reviews archive.
- Better than I expectedAwsumbrnchDined on 7/29/2014The SEA was an awesome dinner experience! I went with my gf and we were pleasantly surprised by the ambience. We sat by a wishing pool and very comfortable wooden benches. The food was great and came out quickly. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thai foodNickDined on 7/15/2014The food and staff were excellent! The food portions were good also, some dishes you can share. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent ThaiBookmanDined on 6/29/2014A friend, my wife, and I ate here on a Sunday evening around 8:00 PM. It was packed and noisy, which is probably to be expected in a Casino. I had drunken man's noodles, my wife had red curry with shrimp, and our friend had pad thai, all around $18 each. The first two dishes were supposed to be hot, but they weren't spicy at all. I requested the tray of hot condiments when we ordered, so maybe the cooks held back. The food was good but not especially notable. Our server was very busy and we had a hard time getting her attention a couple of times, but she was very pleasant. I might eat there again, but if making plans I would look at other options first.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Made reservations last minute they accommodated our group and gave us a private dining area. Service was excellent and food was terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014I was a little worried about the previous reviews I initially read. Upon entering into the restaurant we were greeted immediately and seated. Within a few minutes our waiter took our order and food arrived ten minutes later steaming hot. The servings on each plate could be shared by two people. The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Las Vegas "Must"GTfromDETDined on 6/15/2014I love Thai food but rarely find a restaurant in the US that hits the mark. SEA does not disappoint. The quality of the food is outstanding and I always make it a point to dine there when in Vegas. The appetizers are all incredible and the main courses are top-notch. The Queen of Basil and Jungle Curry are both incredible and can be ordered to the desired "heat level." The menu is creative, yet many Thai mainstays (such as Pad Thai) are also available. SEA is truly one of the best Thai restaurants this side of Bangkok.Special Features:
- Good food...horrible service!SkyGuyDined on 5/31/2014From the minute we checked in and throughout the meal....from ordering drinks, ordering the meal, and receiving our food, the service and friendliness was absolutely poor! Everyone from the manager to the bus staff seemed distracted and acted as if they have never worked in a restaurant before. Although the food was good, the lack of service ruined the experience of what a Vegas restaurant should be....would not recommend.Special Features:
- Good food- poor timingdiamondDVIPDined on 5/30/2014There should always be a flow to food service based upon the consumption of those dining. It took a long time to be served our lukewarm edamame. The salad came a short time after, leaving at least 1-3 of the edamame untouched and cold. Our soup bowls arrived too quickly and our entrees came shortly after. Where's the soup? They took our entrees back and served great Tom Yum. Two of the three entrees came out within minutes of the soup tureen removal. The third took a while and we ate cold brown rice (uncovered) and lukewarm entrees before the third meals was served. The food would have been outstanding had it been served timely at the proper temperature.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal we had in Vegas!MochasMom60Dined on 5/11/2014The service was absolutely impeccable, the wait staff was knoweldgeable and helpful and the food was just WOW. Great drinks, reasonable (for Vegas) pricing, a hidden gem in Bally's. Having been singing this restaurants praises to everyone (including several cabbies). We had the 4 season fresh rolls, the crispy duck pad thai and one of the specials, a short rib in curry sauce dish. The meat was falling off the bone tender and the sauce had just the right amount of heat. It was all we could do to not lick the plates! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- great pad thaiwinoDined on 5/9/2014The food was great, the drinks were kept filled. I'd go back. We had a group of four but a group of about 10 came in and they accommodated them well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummySacvoterVIPDined on 5/6/2014Second time her. My husband found his teriyaki too spicy. The Pad Thai was great loved the Thai beerSpecial Features:
- Authentic Thai FlavorDarylVIPDined on 4/13/2014This restaurant was a pleasant surprise on The Strip, providing pretty authentic Thai flavor (like the Tom Yum soup) in an unassuming presentation. Have the phad thai if you'd like, but ask your server for a recommendation and you're in for a treat.
- Everything was perfectBetsyVIPDined on 4/11/2014Great, interesting, authentic cuisine. Thai Caesar salad was exceptional. Great creamy crab Rangoon Duck pad thai was beautifully presented and spiced perfectly. We shared a pitcher of chrysanthemum iced tea which turned out to be an excellent choice. The service was super attentive, but not obtrusive. The decor is elegant, tasteful, and calming. A real bargin and a great find inside of Ballys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh foodAlieoDined on 3/23/2014Excellent food and service. Very quiet restaurant with excellent atmosphere. Will dine here again. Food was very fresh and tastySpecial Features:
- Very good!TJBSVIPDined on 3/16/2014Hidden in the back of the casino and I don't know why...food was very good! Service could be better...they don't really listen well...forgot my soup but ended up being a good thing as their portion sizes were larger than expected.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely hidden gemSioConnellanDined on 3/5/2014As far as casinos in Vegas go, Bally's is one of the older ones and it's showing her age. But hidden in the corner of this lackluster hotel is this Thai gem. Beautiful restaurant with very caring service and delicious food. I thought it was a little pricey ($18 for the same curry I can get in an equally nice place elsewhere for $13), but would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was in the hotel that wedinereviewVIPDined on 2/14/2014It was in the hotel that we were staying in...convenient. Food was mediocre.
- DisappointingPKJ330VIPDined on 2/12/2014We had appetizers: Fried Meat Ball, Steam Dumpling, Bo La Lot (grilled beef wrapped in grape leaves). Everything was bland and tasteless. Service was quick. Maybe we ate too late and the regular chef went home early.. Hard wooden benches were uncomfortable.Special Features:
- What looked like an inventiveOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/23/2014What looked like an inventive menu produced surprisingly bland food. Server forgot to bring one appetizer until we reminded her, then left our check as we were still eating the entree. On the plus side, the large bottle of Thai beer was cold - but how hard is that?
- Good and expensive foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2013Good experience at SEA. Pai Thai was good, but the Thai tea was not what was expected. However, the staff was kind enough to take the tea out of the final check.Special Features:
- Perfect in every wayFoodLoverVIPDined on 11/22/2013The ambiance is beautiful. The food is some if the best Thai food I've ever had, and the staff was perfectly attentive. I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodALO1126Dined on 11/22/2013The variety of food was very good and the prices were reasonable. Each dish had excellent flavor. We ate family style so that everyone in the party could taste a variety of food I would highly recommend this restaurant to my friends and familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- off the hook will not dissapoint.jimmyVIPDined on 11/15/2013im local and am lucky to be able to afford to eat out in las vegas every night. there is a wide array of dazzling eateries and Sea is right up there in the top tier of fine dining in las vegas. Delicous I mean crazy good. the management teams up with the staff and keeps the service at a high level. The value even without the coupon cannot be matched. Were talkin flavors, colors, presentation that jumps off the table. My girlfriend works at ballys and I have eaten at Sea multiple times. I know good food good service and this is way beyond that. you will not be dissapointed. cool chic natural element decor as well simply beautiful expieriance fo the mind body and tastebuds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best curry ever!hopalongdanielDined on 11/8/2013We dined at Sea twice while in Vegas for 4 days. Had the island red curry, and green curry. Was hands down the best curry I have ever had!Special Features:
- Will Not Be Back!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/7/2013I had booked this restaurant last year for 18 of our sales group and enjoyed the time at SEA. This year was completely different with terrible service overall, missing entrees, bad drinks- we will not be back.
- Nice low key and good foodTravelfan2013Dined on 9/23/2013Good quality food for Las Vegas. Decent prices. Quiet low key restaurant . Definitely recommend - dumplings were good tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unorganized pushy staffidinewuDined on 9/20/2013The worst experience with ever. Very disorganized staff. Very pushy staff. We are trying to enjoy a peaceful late night dinner and all we were was rushed by staff no one communicated with each other so we had every single staff member ask us for an order/our drinks probably 5 different times as well as I guess we didn't eat fast enough, the same thing happened when we stopped eating to talk for a minute the staff was just reaching over us trying to grab our plates. Needless to say the food wasn't that impressive. I wont be back. Mainly because the staff was terrible and food was too pricey for the simplicity of dishes. Don't waste your time or money to come here. There are much better alternatives.Special Features:
- Wonderful food creationsREBGILVIPDined on 9/19/2013My friend and I had a great time at Sea Thai restaurant For dinner. He had a unique seafood soup for an appetizer followed by a beautifully prepared shrimp and vegetable dinner. We shared an order of edamame. I had pod Thai which was delicious. We have eaten there several times and will continue to do so in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely going back for morejuliefoodieDined on 9/4/2013Great ambiance, excellent service and phenomenal food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.