3030 Holiday Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sealevelharborbeach.com/
- Phone: 9547653041
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Happy Hour: Daily 4:30pm - 7:00pm (Sea Level Ocean Bar Only) Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Bar: Open Nightly till 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Connelly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: A private and scenic cabana area situated adjacent to the restaurant is a great location for groups as large as 120 guests. The private setting is easily accessible and provides a great beachfront setting.
- Private Party Contact: Martha Alvarez 954-525-4000
- Entertainment: Sea Level will provide musical entertainment on Saturdays 2pm - 6pm and other select days with a variety of offerings to include Steel Drum and Acustic Duo's.
A word from Sea Level
Harbor Beach Marriott's Sea Level Restaurant features 165 seats with unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean. Perched 15ft above South Florida's largest private beach, Sea Level is a must for all hotel guest, Ft. Lauderdale locals, and all foodies. Chef Jason Connelly specializes in local sustainable ingredients. While there, be sure to sample the expertly handcrafted cocktails with garnishes from our organic garden.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sea Level reviews from OpenTable diners
- Sunset view! Laidback spot!GlobalDinerVIPDined on 9/6/2013Go for the view at sunset, great location! Great spot for drinks. IF you really want relaxed & casual dining "on the beach", no shirt, no shoes, this is the spot. We live in the area and have now eaten here many times so we know the hotel /restaurant well. You can come as you are, it's very unpretentious. So now, we and our friends always just throw on a pair of board shorts and arrive to hotel, valet park, walk through lobby to beach, no shirt, no shoes, and it's never a problem. We had the jumbo lump crab arugula salad (small) and the fish tacos, & both were good (but $20 for 3 fish tacos!). Food is a little pricey but consider you are also paying for the location, view, laidback atmosphere, then it's worth it. Add to FavoritesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location and a viewGlobalDinerVIPDined on 8/31/2013I have eaten here seven times with friends over several trips to Ft. Laud, and as always, enjoyable. If you are looking for an afternoon or evening place to hang as you are, without pretention, but have decent food and drinks, this is the spot. The location, view of ocean on private beach, for lunch, dinner, or drinks, truly enjoyable. The service was attentive. The very laidback spirit of this place is to relax. Considering we arrive for dinner in board shorts, no shirt, no shoes, and it's never a problem, makes it a chill spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location and good foodGlobalDinerVIPDined on 7/3/2013Location, location, location! Really laidback casual dining, and we arrived sans shirt or shoes and it was no problem. Great spot for drinks. Liked dining on the beach w/the ocean view dining (outstanding), however there were quite a few kids, running and screaming...not so much. We booked our dinner reservation late at 8pm. We had the jumbo lump crab arugula salad and the fish tacos, and both were delicious and great for lite dining. However, considering the price the salad, it is incredibly small. Food is a little pricey but consider you are also paying for the location, view, laidback atmosphere, it's worth it. We will definitely be back...hopefully, there will be fewer kids,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weather ruined the eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/7/2013The restaurant would have been great but it was pouring outside. So we couldn't take advantage of the outdoor seating which really makes this restaurant. The indoor area is really nothing special. The bar is outside of the restaurant so your server was dealing with the weather in getting your drinks. The food was very good. I'll try this restaurant again when the weather is more accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the view. Food is alwaysBelugaVIPDined on 6/2/2013Love the view. Food is always good-try the scallops! We always have good service. Great Happy hour spot! Love the live music, but wish it went till 7pm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Indoor/outdoor diningCygnusxDined on 6/1/2013Dined here with 4 adults and 3 children 8-5 years. Was concerned that it would be too busy for a Sat night at end of May but not so. Service attentive and smiling. Fish ( Wahoo) very over cooked in both dinner special and fish tacos. Not certain why... and with 3030 Ocean on the property would think they could share fish cooking secrets. Very relaxing evening. Out of town guests really enjoyed treat and we as locals enjoyed the venue too. Will try restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Beach Location!bottsy777Dined on 5/21/2013Food was excellent! The entire staff was warm and friendly! Coolest menus ever once it get dark...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Natalia was an amazing addOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/11/2013Natalia was an amazing add to the weekend -- she was friendly, attentive -- knew the menu well and made the evening even more enjoyable. Sea Level is a casual, right on the beach bar scene with a small, simple dining room. The food was very good and we enjoyed the evening. I'd go back even if we were not staying at the hotel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie2Foodie2Dined on 5/11/2013I highly recommend this family friendly casual restaurant. I had the BEST fish tacos anywhere!! It was low key so you do not need to dress up and if you are interested in sports they have 2 large flat screen TV's on the walls. My husband had the crab cakes which were also very good. The service was good, but it could have been better. The waitress was very busy so she forgot to bring bread, buy overall the food was good and we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2013There were 4 of us. Staff was very accommodating. Had reservations for 5:00....would recommend reservations, they get busy. Live outdoor entertainment till 6. Perfect outdoor "beach" experience, looks nice inside too.. Edward was excellent... Mussels were yummy....fun experience.Special Features:
- we always have a great experienceBelugaVIPDined on 5/10/2013we always have a great experience here! Good food, attentive service, and a beautiful view!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our favorite spotBelugaVIPDined on 5/5/2013This is our favorite spot for an outdoor dinner. Great food, great service, and a great view!Special Features:
- Wonderful Setting, Try toOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/28/2013Wonderful Setting, Try to sit outside if you can...very friendly service Food tries hard but is only OK and a bit expensiveSpecial Features:
- We live next door so we comeBelugaVIPDined on 4/17/2013We live next door so we come here a lot. Great atmosphere and friendly service!Special Features:
- We always have a wonderfulBelugaVIPDined on 4/14/2013We always have a wonderful experience here. Usually get the scallops, but the crabcakes are good too. always attentive service. Amazing view! A locals favorite!Special Features:
- Don't miss this.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/1/2013Beautiful relaxed setting on the beach. Great service and great food.Special Features:
- Between the menu selectionsJoeandErinDined on 3/16/2013Between the menu selections and the daily special that are broadcast on a wall-sized balckboard, there is something to please every palate.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere and delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013Crab cakes were amazing as was the crab risotto and salt and black pepper calamari app. Get the Tipsy Turtle cocktail so a portion of the proceeds go to Save the Sea Turtles!Special Features:
- what a beautiful spot. WeBelugaVIPDined on 2/24/2013what a beautiful spot. We love this place, and always have a great experience. Try the scallops!Special Features:
- Noisy beautiful viewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/24/2013The view from the outside seating area is great. This place is a bit noisy even in the evening going to night time, with music playing loud and everyone trying to speak over the music it made it difficult to hear our server explain the special of the day. It is still a nice place to go for areal and enjoy the view of the beach though.Special Features:
- This was our first time toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/2/2013This was our first time to Sea Level. The food was good however more items on the menu would be much better not a lot of choices and very expensive as well maybe that is because of hotel but we are local residents. The acoustics inside were bad maybe had the doors been open (due to cold weather they were closed the night we were there) it would have been better. Overall it was a nice evening.Special Features:
- the scallops are really good,BelugaVIPDined on 1/6/2013the scallops are really good, and the risotto was declious. Love the hogsnapper too. love the happy hour!!!! Beautiful view!!Special Features:
- Another beautiful night atBelugaVIPDined on 12/9/2012Another beautiful night at Sea Level. The scallops were delicious, and so was the burger. Love the happy hour! Our server was very cheerful and pleasant.Special Features:
- Been there twice. I haveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2012Been there twice. I have eaten on the deck...you are ON the beach. Very "modern, up to date" feeling. Great background music. Great food, atmosphere & service. I suggest that if you want a table outside, make a rez. Fantastic evening!Special Features:
- This is a wonderful spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2012This is a wonderful spot. It is large enough to accomodate groups yet manages to keep its intimate island vibe!Special Features:
- I've been to Sea Level beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/30/2012I've been to Sea Level before and this time was no different of an excellent experience. Our server Alison was top notch. She attended to our large group of 7's every need and anticipated whatever we needed to make our dinner a memorable one. The food was excellent and the location is superb. Can't wait to return in February on my next trip to Ft. Lauderdale.Special Features:
- SUN NIGHT 8:30 PM RESERVATION.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2012SUN NIGHT 8:30 PM RESERVATION. ALL WAS GREAT UNTIL I RECEIVED THE CHECK AND PLACED A $100 BILL IN THE CHECK FOLDER TO PAY FOR THE BILL. 10 MINUTES LATER THE WAITRESS CAME BACK TO THE TABLE AND SAID THERE WAS NO CC OR MONEY IN THE FOLDER. WE SEARCHED, MANAGER WAS CALLED, PULLED GARBAGE APART TO NO AVAIL. ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES LATER THE WAITRESS, WHILE CHECKING ON ANOTHER TABLE OUT ON THE DUNES AREA, SAW IN THE DARKNESS ON THE FLOOR TEN FEET FROM OUR TABLE THE $100 BILL LYING ON THE FLOOR BY THE BAR. ALL ENDED WELL. AND THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO BREEZE THAT NIGHT.JUST WHAT HAPPENED IS ANYONE'S GUESS.LESSON: EVERYONE REMAINED CALM AND PROFESSIONAL AND THE BILL WAS PAID. THE SWEET WAITRESS SEEMED MORE RELIEVED THAN I WAS.THE MANAGER TOO.Special Features:
- Food and service were good.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/9/2012Food and service were good. We have dined here many times and tonight the food actually came out too fast and I felt a little rushed even though they were not busy. This is no the servers fault but pacing the food would hve been appreciated. We will return.Special Features:
- Great food and location.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/5/2012Great food and location. Not a budget friendly place ($14 signature drink), but great for special occasion.Special Features:
- Ordered steak medium - butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/12/2012Ordered steak medium - but steak was medium well Seafood Paella- after received order was told clams and mussels were not available
- We love this place. BeautifulBelugaVIPDined on 6/3/2012We love this place. Beautiful view, great food. We love the happy hour.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/13/2012We dined there on our last night at the Marriott. Expensive menu but didn't mind the cost since it was our last night.....excellent service and the food was delicious! We made our reservation requesting outdoor seating and our view of the ocean was perfect. Would dine there again.Special Features:
- Moon Over Fort LauderdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012On the beach with the moon shining over the ocean. Our server Jacqui was gracious, knowledgeable and had the initiative to notice that one of the food selections had been slightly over cooked when she was serving. Within minutes another serving was provided to our surprise. Recommend this restaurant highly since this locations has the best South Florida has to offer locals or visitors.Special Features:
- Perfection beachside.JBlakeVIPDined on 5/4/2012Truly one of the best kept secrets in town. Excellent food and service allowed us to enjoy our evening. The crabcakes are beyond perfect with no filler and large chunks of crab meat. Everything tasted so fresh - the hummus was delicious, green beans that are crunchy and firm, light dressings on the salad, homemade potato chips still warm and a to-die-for affogato to cap off the night. The ability to sit sea side in Fort Lauderdale is rare since AIA bisects the ocean and many hotels/restaurants.Special Features:
- Love the food and the viewOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2012Love the food and the view sitting on the ocean. Everything is overpriced, but knowing that going in, the food and the view make up for that. I would reccomend it. DJSpecial Features:
- Beautiful ocean viewDwilliams309VIPDined on 4/8/2012A little pricey, but huge portions, big enough to share!! Food was good!!Special Features:
- Very slow service. WaitedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/5/2012Very slow service. Waited 20 min to pay the bill. Food was average. Very scenic.Special Features:
- Views and Ambiance were greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/30/2012Views and Ambiance were great bu the food and service is average for the price you pay.Special Features:
- Overall it's an okay place.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2012Overall it's an okay place. I would recommend for lunch and early dinner to hotel guests. The deck is nice but it was a little chilly and dark so there was no view to see. I imagine it's nice during the day which is why I recommend getting there before the day light is gone. I was in the mood for their blackened dolphin sandwich and the wife had a burger. The burger came out just as she ordered, however my dolphin sandwich had no flavor at all. The menu's light-up which is cool and the waitress was very nice. I did give her my opinion about the sandwich when she asked, and she did offer to get me something else. Other than that, I thought the dinner menu was a little pricy.Special Features:
- Sea Level good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2012Calamari appetizer was heavily breaded and a little chewy. Wouldn't recommend it. Halibut entree was delicious; my wife had the crab cakes dinner, which was also delicious. Sautéed spinach side drenched in garlic very good. Wine by the glass was excellent. Dessert was ok. Waiter was erratic. Very attentive early, then disappeared from time to time. Personable and very pleasant but a little inconsistent. Expensive, so good value, but not great.Special Features: