3913 NE 163rd Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seagrillmiami.com/location.php
- Phone: (305) 945-7555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Peter Spyropoulus
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: John Thai 3059457555
A word from Sea Grill
Please join us and let us spoil you, here at Sea Grill!!!Continued
Boat access is also available.
Boat access is also available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sea Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (25)fit for foodies (23)special occasion (23)neighborhood gem (22)good for groups (17)scenic view (14)notable wine list (9)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (6)vibrant bar scene (5)romantic (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- Fantastic dining experianceMonaVIPDined on 11/16/2014We loved that place, the menu covers all variety of cooking and they mastered them all. The fresh sea food plates weather prepared grilled, sauted, fried they are all amazing. The portion are large and the fresh herbs added to these dishes are done in good amount not to overwhelm the plate. Our server was informed and helped with the choices.When it came to the desert time we were full and had to share inspite of the temptation as there are so many we wanted to sample A place to go back and eat again and againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentCapefoodiesVIPDined on 11/16/2014Lovely location. The dinners are special and always prepared perfectically. Nice staff makes for a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best greek restaurant in Miami.JBeeDined on 11/15/2014I love Greek food, it's one of my favorites and it's always a great pleasure to come to Sea Grill. The food there is amazing. I think is the best Greek in Miami. The fish are always fresh and delicious. However the very good things come in a very expensive price and this restaurant is not different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceluvgoodfoodDined on 11/7/2014The food was great, but was ruined by the inattentive server. She was slow taking our drink order and we couldn't find her to order our dinner. We even had trouble getting the bill.Special Features:
- SansanVIPDined on 11/2/2014This restaurants never disappoints whether having fish or meat.Special Features:
- MONTREALERSLUV2CRITICDined on 10/29/2014Coming from a city with lots of great restaurants available, I always compare the restaurants in the Miami area to the ones in Montreal, and this RESTAURANT is an excellent choice for Greek food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableErikaJLDined on 10/16/2014We were a group of five. Sat outside. Service was good, the servers seemed to really want to do a good job. We have all been here many times and always like what we get for the most part. The appetizer with the four dips is always top on our list. The mussels were ok, not great, the lamb shank was good, the chicken kabob was very good, the fresh oysters good. For dessert we tried the Ekmek and the Apple something or other. The Ekmek wasn't what we thought and disappointing, bit the apple one was Delicious! It's an easy place to get to, valet parking, nice atmosphere, good food.Special Features:
- Great Seafood, Great service!CharmingEatsDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I met another couple here. We loved the food and the restaurant is very pretty. The only negative I can say is the crowd is older. Definitely not a young or even middle-aged (40 yrs) hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazinggjp714VIPDined on 10/11/2014great food , great view and great service , we will surely be back , very authentic, we were just in Greece this summer and this was very much like it was in GreeceSpecial Features:
- Best Greek foodLuv2eatVIPDined on 10/3/2014Chef peter is a star! His seasoning, flavors and choice of ingredients are of the highest standards!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but...GolfguyDined on 9/27/2014The food was very good with a large selection. Our waiter was attentive but not overbearing and very willing to do what ever we needed to be satisfied. My daughter found the Tuna steak too salty and there was no hesitation to make her another order without the sea salt. The only issue I had was that we were there for my son's birthday and they bring out a desert and all the waiters sing Happy Birthday, but when the bill came we were charged for the desert without having been told this would be charged or given the choice of what desert we might like. They did remove the charge from my bill after I expressed my feelings. Overall a very nice restaurant.Special Features:
- Just love this placeJBeeDined on 9/19/2014Greek cuisine is one of my favorites and Sea Grill makes it the best. Beautiful ambiance and very good service makes the experience be over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Awesome! Highly recommend this restaurant, great fish, ribs, lamb, ambiance & decor. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Summer evening specialhollywoodgourmetDined on 8/30/2014We love the welcoming atmosphere and friendly and professional service. Starting the meal with a selection of appetizers to share is a good idea. Along with a good bottle of wine it's a wonderful way to relax and enjoy the Greek menu. There are many choices of entrees and several delicious fish courses to choose from. Our server realized we were celebrating a birthday and brought our dessert with a lighted candle and a rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday to You." As we left, we were offered a home made cookie at the door with the wish that we would return soon. And we will.Special Features:
- Always a winnerShmolitzDined on 8/29/2014Happy to write that once again we had a great dinner at Sea Grill. The food and service are consistently great and management is eager to make sure that the experience is that way at all times.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great Greek restaurant with amazing food choices. Delicious octopus and lamb chops and a place that knows how to make great cocktailsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great Service!JessieKDined on 8/15/2014Can't say enough great things about this plate. If I could, I would have ordered the entire appetizer menu to go along with my meal. There is nothing bad about anyone of their dishes. The clams casino were an appetizer special, and they blew us away. And you can never go wrong with their grilled octopus....one of the best we've ever had. Our waiter, Sebastian, is the best too. Great service with great food makes for a perfect evening.Special Features:
- great greekabrahamDined on 8/2/2014A bit expensive but a great place to dine, very good food and very beutiful placeSpecial Features:
- A bit underwhelmedRickMeisterDined on 7/29/2014Sea Grill came highly recommended so expectations were high. Food was ok not spectacular. Grilled octopus was very good. I had lobster linguini. Pretty small lobster. Wife had whole snapper which was good. Worst cappuccino ever. Service was friendly. Initially quick but took a long time for main course to arrive. I'd go back but would try different thingsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 216 reviews are from the Sea Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014WE'VE VISITED SEA GRILL MANY TIMES. EACH TIME IS AS GOOD AS THE FIRST. THE FOOD, AMBIANCE, WIATERS -- ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WWhiteDined on 7/19/2014good food swervice and ambience. Our only complaint was that the meal was rushed between courses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service, but awesome foodTheWindyCityVIPDined on 7/3/2014The whole fish , char-grilled, is the way to go here. It is awesomely fresh, and cooked to tender perfection. Too bad our server did not check on us. We felt forgotten about as we dined on the veranda, right from the start. Vaulken even neglected to see a missed side dish. He took it off the bill, but no apologies. Probably a deal with just this server, as tables inside were served properly. I would still recommend Sea GrillSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicious !AventurafoodieVIPDined on 6/27/2014Truly enjoyed our dinner, always delicious and close to home. Great Greek food, love the zucchini appetizer, and whole fish branzino, it transports us to the Greek islands!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wonderful ambienceJBeeDined on 6/21/2014Love this restaurant for a date night out or just to celebrate with friends. The Greek food is amazing. My favorite is the baked Branzino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2014Great Food, Outstanding service at a reasonable price.
- kashyDined on 6/20/2014great server Oscar, food was excellent , my guests were at Sea Grill for the first time and they will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpikeDined on 6/15/2014Good food Nice place Good service We enjoyed .Plan to come backSpecial Features:
- DELICIOUSrhodaVIPDined on 6/12/2014My husband and I dined here while on vacation to Miami. We looked up restaurants on open table and chose this one. What a great restaurant! The menu is extensive. I had the salmon and my husband had the lamb chops. We shared a large greek salad. The entrees come with lemon potatoes. The service was outstanding. We dined outside and even though the water (view) is covered up by trees, the weather was not too bad to sit outside.Special Features:
- Solid Choice but ExpensiveeviejeanDined on 6/8/2014Seagrill is an inviting place and has turned into a kind of expensive neighborhood favorite when you want to be sure of the food. The bar scene is funny. My companion ordered a manhattan and the bartender decided to put juice from the onion bottle into it. Had to be sent back. The next manhattan was just okay because the waiter somehow didn't give the instructions from my friend to the waiter correctly. But lovely wines. Service very good. And a pleasure to go there.Special Features:
- Excellent Sea Food & ServiceBB13VIPDined on 6/6/2014Everyone at our table ordered sea food. Everything was well prepared and served to everyone's liking. The staff was attentive and we all had a great time.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurantVivianeDined on 6/2/2014This is one of my favorite restaurant in the South Florida area. Both the food and the service are superb. It is consistent. The seafood is my favorite because it is fresh and well prepared. I also like their Greek salad as well as the apple pie with ice cream for desert.Special Features:
- ConsistentBigPoppyDined on 5/30/2014Second visit and not disappointed, food and service was wonderful, ambiance is perfect. Introduced my cousins to the experience and they loved it! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RHCPDined on 5/25/2014Good seafood with a Greek accent. Usually great service but a bit of inexperience at the staff level this time only. allowed us to visit without a rush. That was 5 stars.Special Features:
- Never disappointsDoubleFDined on 5/23/2014We hadn't been here for nearly a year, don't know why. Everything was delicious. Especially the octopus and the pompano. The service was great, very attentive and friendly. We won't wait a year to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in South FloridaVivianeDined on 5/22/2014This is by far my favorite restaurant in South Florida. The place is inviting, the service very attentive, and the food fresh and tasty.Special Features:
- Good experienceTeddyDined on 5/20/2014We have been there before and every time is very good. We love the food and the ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good local findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2014Clean bright, well laid out with good outside dining. Food fresh, inviting and well priced.Special Features:
- ElleVIPDined on 5/18/2014Great food overall. Best grilled sardines I ever had. Fish is always fresh and deliciousSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/2/2014Took newcomers who were very happy with their meals. We all ate different appetizers (salads, soup) and entrees and they were excellent. Service was terrific. The waiter even came back with more scallops saying that the ones served were small. Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointMA60Dined on 5/1/2014I visit this restaurant many times, when I in Miami. From the time management eliminated fresh fish display, quality of the fish went down. Last visit was disaster, octopus was just spoiled and this is the dish that always was excellent. Rest of fish that my guest order/ 4 guests/ was just mediocre. Thanks God you can still drink white fresh Greek wine for reasonable price. So better eat at home come to seat at the bar, order glass of white wine and look around