Sea 2 Fork
2180 Itabashi Way
Burlington, ON L7M 5A5Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$30 and under
Sea 2 Fork
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://sea2fork.com/Sea2fork/home.html
- Phone: 2899389380
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Matthew
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Sea 2 Fork
We at Sea 2 Fork love seafood and all our dishes are made in-house from scratch using fresh wholesome ingredients and sustainably caught seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sea 2 Fork reviews from OpenTable diners
- Hidden GemEqualtopiVIPDined on 2/23/2013Fantastic special for two - $69 for an appetizer, two entrees, a dessert and a bottle of quality wine. Can't beat that! Tremendous food with an open kitchen. They really take pride in their craft. Don't expect your meal to come within a minute or two, it's freshly made. A hidden gem but a great find.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013Outstanding food with exceptional service! Will certainaly recommend Sea 2 Fork to everyone I know looking for a dinner place in Burlington. We will be back soon!Special Features:
- 'twas a lovely night. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/13/2013'twas a lovely night. Food was wonderful. The place needs some background music and some others touches to soften up the Untilitarian space.Special Features:
- Give this one a pass.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/11/2013We had a reservation for 7:15 pm. We ordered at 7:25 and did not receive our food until 8:20. The order was not complicated, just fish and chips. My pepsi was mostly soda water. There were 2 servers who basically ignored the diners because they could not do anything about the situation in the kitchen. I spoke to our server at 8:00 but there was really nothing she could do to hurry things up. We eat out every Friday night and this definitely was the worst service we have encountered. This restaurant will not last in Burlington. The food was good when it came. No offers of bread, dessert or bill adjustment.
- no atmoshpere, looked likeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013no atmoshpere, looked like a cafeteria. Table was so close to the door that people waiting to come in were standing beside us. No matter how good the food is in a restaurant, it's the atmoshere that counts. Zero atmoshere. View to the kitchen was a lady in a hairnet and the brightest lights ever to highlight it!
- Food is good, though I recalljaneDined on 1/5/2013Food is good, though I recall the portions to be bigger before when I went a few months ago... (had the fish and chips)....
- Went to the restaurant andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/4/2013Went to the restaurant and shaw the place and did not feel that we wanted to eat there.
- Very average restaurant. ServiceblainDined on 12/30/2012Very average restaurant. Service was good. Fish was better than expected. Not sure if I need to go back. Family friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! must goOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2012The place and food is really amazing!!! I would go there again...Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2012Had a wonderful evening. The service was excellent as was the food, as usual. I have come to really enjoy this restaurant and make it a favorite spot to unwind and enjoy a great meal.Special Features:
- We have been to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2012We have been to this restaurant twice and have not been dissappointed. Great find in Burlington.Special Features:
- Great food, terrible service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/5/2012My husband and I dined at Sea 2 Fork on a Friday evening. We arrived and were seated promptly but the table felt like it was in the middle of a walkway and the foot traffic and noise were significant. Our server took our beverage orders and brought a Kim Crawford wine that was just great. She then disappeared and 20 min later reappeared to take our appetizer order only, we offered to order our main courses but she declined. We enjoyed the shrimp but then waited a further 45 minutes to place our main course orders. The fish and chips were the best I have ever eaten and my husband enjoyed the Pickerel but the service was just awful so I am not sure we would return based on this experience.Special Features:
- Just wasn't all that impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2012Just wasn't all that impressed - it was as though this restaurant was trying to be more than it was.
- This was our 2nd time at Sea2ForkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2012This was our 2nd time at Sea2Fork and we were not disappointed! The food was outstanding & the service amazing! We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Food and service was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2012Food and service was great. Look forward to going back.
- Great Surprise!EqualtopiVIPDined on 9/22/2012Spectacular deals including wine. A great surprise for our first visit: wonderful appetizer, two tasty entrees and a dessert with a bottle of wine for $69! Open view to the kitchen and chef, very nice.Special Features: