958 111th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.scottybrownsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4254498869x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00am.
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 12:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Scotty Brown's-Bellevue
Nestled in the Elements Building Complex of Downtown Bellevue lies Scotty Brown's newest Restaurant and Bar. The new space provides a great combination of an urban setting and rural feel, due to its large outdoor patio and fire pits looking onto The Bravern and towering Microsoft buildings. Scotty's Bellevue lies off of 8th Avenue amongst Bellevue Square, Lincoln Center, The Bravern, and Bellevue Galleria. With a lively bar and lounge, flat screen TVs for games, and daily specials catered towards locals, Scotty Brown's will be THE place for lunch, dinner, and happy hour in Downtown Bellevue.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Scotty Brown's-Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (6)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Fun night outRedmondDined on 10/17/2014My wife and I had dinner at Scottys recently. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The food was good and arrived quickly. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely would go again!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2014We had a really good dinner here. We were a little skeptical as the menu offers a very broad variety of foods (italian, mexican, seafood, american, etc.) but we were not disappointed. The blackened halibut fish sandwich was amazing! We will be back.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/20/2014This is my third time at Scotty Brown's Bellevue and the second time outside. I have enjoyed it every time. The food is skillfully prepared with a variety of foods for every taste. From my 18 year old and his friends to my 85 year old mother-in-law they have all enjoyed it. It's all been delicious and with a good selection of healthy foods. The service has been great every time too. It's one of our favorite restaurants now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable once againwakesurfingdocDined on 9/3/2014Had another great dinner at SB. Friendly waitress/efficient service. Had their Healthy Bowl(Red cabbage instead of rice noodles) with Tuna-deliceous although portion size seemed smaller Will return againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope they get their act togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2014We decided to try this place for a "quick," dinner. They were fairly crowded when we got there, but they had no hostess, so we had to flag down a waitress for a seat. The others literally ignored us as we walked by. Once we were seated, we asked for water and thought she would come back pretty quick, while we decided what we wanted. In fairness. We were chatting and it took us about 15 minutes to get our order together. (Still no water) after about 40 mins with no drinks, no water and no food, we asked the server for water. (Don't ask me why we bothered staying - optimists and lazy, I guess.) bottom line - 1 hr for drinks, 1.25 hours for apps and she "forgot," to enter our order. Manager comped us and we left. AWFUL! Go at own riskSpecial Features:
- Excellent lunch!DisappointingVIPDined on 7/24/2014We had an excellent lunch here! Very nice service - great food selection too with local sourced items. We both stayed simple and had two wonderful burgers. Mine was the Kobe, one of the best I have had! Will definitely return to this great new find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Scotty Brown's-Bellevue reviews archive.
- Poor food & drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/20/2014Our first trip to Scotty Brown's was at the Bellingham airport and we loved it. We visited the Bellevue location and were extremely disappointed! It took over 15 minutes for a server to greet our table. The first round of drinks were great, but the second round tasted like water; we sent them back. The food took a long time to arrive and when it finally did, it was cold. The server did her best to make up for the poor kitchen and bar staff; which we greatly appreciated. We will not be back anytime soon, which is disappointing.
- Thumbs upOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/15/2014First time to this new restaurant and would definently go back. We all loved our food especially the tuna, halibut tacos and fettuccini carbonara (Sp?). Didn't have a printed kids menu but worked with them. It was a rainy day so couldn't sit outside but outside tables look nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lack of Flavor & ExpensiveMinkVIPDined on 6/11/2014This vibrant new restaurant is great in many ways and was much anticipated until I dined here. We ordered Chipotle Lime Chicken Street Tacos and Dry aged char-grilled pepperoni, pepperoncinis, asiago Pizza. That sounds "full of flavor" doesn't it?......Well, NOT~. I was shocked at this bland food. Just a tich of garlic or onion added to the preparation could have helped add flavor. Even normal pepperoni has more flavor than what was used. To add to insult, this LUNCH for 2 cost over $30. For this cost, I had hoped it would have food to support the pice. I won't be returning.Special Features:
- DisappointeddisappointedDined on 5/24/2014I chose this location due to the nice outdoor patio, which they were no longer seating people at when we got there. It felt like we were at Joeys. Not sure there is a relation between the two, but it seemed like the same restaurant.
- Great food!ldjhDined on 5/22/20141st time at Scotty's Browns...fabulous food, nice atmosphere, outdoor seating would be perfect on warm summer nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Recommended for BrunchChrisDined on 5/11/2014Our family went to brunch on Mother's Day. There was a very limited menu for brunch. I had an egg sandwich that was greasy. No one raved about their meal. We could order from the lunch menu and perhaps that would have been better. The coffee was okay but no espresso. We were not drinking, but it looked like they had a full bar.
- Excellent appetizer menuJDubDined on 5/5/2014I brought two friends from out of town here for drinks and appetizers. We shared the pepperoni pizza, General Tso's Chicken, halibut tacos, chicken nachos, yam fries and several drinks. Everything was very good; my personal favorite was the General Tso's Chicken. Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.