Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek
1333 North California Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.scottswc.com/menus/menu.html
- Phone: (925) 934-1300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Reyes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: In addition to our on-site event facilities Scott's provides off-site catering services.
- Private Party Facilities: Scott's Restaurant in Walnut Creek offers several Private Dining rooms that can be rented for corporate or special events. All indoor dining rooms are beautifully appointed with rich cherry wood and Italian marble details -- complete with full bar facilities and elegant fine china.
- Private Party Contact: Beverly Barnette 9259340598
- Entertainment: We offer live piano 7 nights a week, a piano-sax combo Friday & Saturday nights, and a 4 piece live jazz combo for Sunday Brunch.
- Cross Street: Bonanza Street
- Public Transit: Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Walnut Creek Station - 3 blocks. Local bus and taxi service. Shuttles from major hotels.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking. Scott's is the only restaurant that offers this service in Walnut Creek.
A word from Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek
For nearly 25 years Scott's has served its guests in the East Bay in our Walnut Creek and Jack London Square locations. Scott's serves only the finest, freshly prepared cuisine. Our professional, courteous staff is ready to make your dining experience a memorable occasion whether you visit us for lunch, dinner or Champagne Jazz Sunday Brunch. Please be sure to ask about our current specials for lunch, dinner & weekends. Scott's also specializes in exclusive Banquet and Off-Site Catering services and has its own floral shop. In addition to our banquet rooms, Scott's is the exclusive caterer to the famous Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville and the scenic bay-front Scott's Pavilion in Jack London Square. We specialize in full service, professional catering for special events such as weddings, social and business events and other occasions. Scott's will take care of every detail and ensure that your dining experience or special event will be perfect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek - Best Restaurants in Walnut Creek ›
Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (101)great for outdoor dining (60)good for groups (56)great for brunch (54)fit for foodies (51)romantic (46)neighborhood gem (44)great for lunch (34)notable wine list (29)vibrant bar scene (12)kid-friendly (11)scenic view (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (4)Show More
- Enjoyable EveningTwolvbugsVIPDined on 11/22/2014Great location for dinner after attending a performance at the Lesher. Good menu and good service and value. We will be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out4DinnerOut4DinnerDined on 11/21/2014Scott's used to be one of our favorite restaurants in Walnut Creek. However, we have been disappointed with our last two dining experiences there. Last evening, my husband ordered a drink and requested Captain Morgan whiskey. They were out of Captain Morgan. I ordered a champagne cocktail - the champagne was flat and there was no lemon garnish on the glass rim. Our food came to the table "warm," not "hot." I had to send my steak back to the kitchen - it was rare instead of medium well. It, too, was "warm," not hot. Needless to say, we are not sure we will be back any time soon.
- The music from the piano bar was too loudSpottyDined on 11/19/2014The music from the piano in the bar was so loud you could not hear your dining partners at the table in the dining room. It ruined the whole dinner. Our waiter could not even hear us when we gave him our dinner order. This was a special Birthday Dinner and we finished our dinner quickly just to leave there. Very Disappointing.
- Classic!VickiMDined on 11/10/2014Scott's Walnut Creek is a classic restaurant for us -- we've been dining there for over 20 years and were married in Scott's Garden 12 years ago. We enjoy Sunday brunch (scrumptious!) and dinners alone and with friends.Special Features:
- Love it but. . .DMD14Dined on 11/9/2014Scott's needs to consider an update. Very, very noisy. We had to yell to have a conversation. Crab Benedict were gone by Noon. This has been a go to place of mine for brunch but I think I will pass until I hear someone tell me they have updated the menu and the space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchMaryeats123Dined on 11/9/2014Loved it esp cab cake Benedict. Will do it again and againSpecial Features:
- marinellDined on 11/8/2014Have been going to Scotts for many years. It never disappoints.Special Features:
- excited 2B 50tcup1Dined on 11/7/2014we were very impressed when we walked into the dining area the waiter very friendly salads came excellent I ordered my steak medium the birthday girls well done they were mixed up and hers was rare NOT GOOD 2 SEND BACK FOOD ON UR BIRTHDAY The rose and picture was a nice touchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014From the valet parking to the jazz band and all the wonderful food, Scott's was divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really fun for brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/2/2014Hit the spot! Terrific live jazz, great service, lovely ambiance, perfect for Sunday morning. *NOT* vegan/vegetarian friendly though. Even every fresh *salad* was loaded with some goopy dairy or bacon. There were fruits, some breads, garnishes, drinks, some pecans, etc. that provided sufficient variety for me. My reco to restaurant: organize for people who do not want meat and dairy in their meal by putting the dressing/cheese/whatever on the side when you can, and let people add it if they want to. Oatmeal should be standard in a brunch with almond/soy milk right next to it and there should be a variety of whole breads. Otherwise though: this was really great! And we will be back. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fewer clams in my soup, still good.foodieVIPDined on 11/1/2014We rarely go on a Saturday night, but now we know why. It's was so busy we had to wait a few minutes for a table even with a reservation. Food was good even though service was a little slow due to the crowd. Still love Scott's!Special Features:
- Dependable and elegantPHDaveVIPDined on 10/31/2014Been going to Scott's for years. I can always count on very good food and good service. They have good sourdough bread too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SereviceJFKKDined on 10/25/2014We had tickets for The Lesher Theater - Scott's was extremely busy that night - a wedding was involved. Our waiter took note of our need for speed, delivered quickly but with enough attention and appropriate smiles to warrant a great review.Special Features:
- Solid SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Consistently good food with excellent variety of fish and seafood dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SavvypattyDined on 10/25/2014Beautiful restaurant! Has a very nice atmosphere; with low lighting, and white tablecloths on all the tables. The sevice was very good, with attentive waiters. The food was excellent, and their house cabernet, was to die for. Highly recommend this classy place, for your next special night out:-)Special Features:
- DISAPPOINTEDmamoosreviewsDined on 10/24/2014This used to be one of our favorite places to eat. I don't think we will be coming back any time soon. The service was slow. The food was "heav" (my clams with linguini had such a thick sauce I couldn't taste the clams). To top it off they sat us under an air condition vent that was going full force although it was cold outside. Repeated requests to "turn it off" were ignored. Had to wear our heavy sweaters throughout the meal.
- Nice Sunday Brunchwoobee333Dined on 10/19/2014I went wirh a couple friends to the Sunday Brunch. The foid was good and there was plenty to choose from. The omlet bar had a variety of toppings and the seafood selections were abundant. Overall a nice experience, jazz in the background an added bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HowieVIPDined on 10/18/2014The salmon allabella and the spinach salad were delicious as was the mud pie dessert. Sebastian was the ultimate host and our server was exceptional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Looking forward to going back soon.Special Features:
- Dinner for 4eatingoutDined on 10/18/2014Music was so loud in the dinning room that we had trouble hearing each other and we were quite a distance from the music! We were getting together with friends we had not seen in a long time and the atmosphere was not conducive for catching-up. Additionally, the food especially the Halibut was mediocre and greasy...not worth the price! We will not go back if we can help it. We eat at high-end restaurants all the time and are very disappointed in Scotts Walnut Creek!Special Features:
- Nice for lunch meetingSantanaRowFirstDined on 10/14/2014a little quiet, but that was what we wanted. Food was 8/10. Tasty, and sizable. Service was great. The restaurant was a little empty for lunch, but I would definitely return for another work meeting.Special Features:
- Disappointedfood4usDined on 10/11/2014We've dined at Scott's on several occasions and always have had exemplary service and the food has been wonderful. This is why when we dined here on Saturday evening we were so surprised that the service was lacking. It was at least 15-20 minutes before our server greeted us. By then we'd already decided on wine and dinner. He took our order and it was another 15 minutes before our wine arrived. The food (which was excellent as usual with perfect sauces) arrived at least 20-25 minutes later (via another server). Our waiter rushed by and asked how everything was. We did not see him again until he brought the bill. I don't know what was going on that night, but it appeared they must have been understaffed. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- Ambiance is the real winner here!camanddaniDined on 10/8/2014I dinned at Scott's with a client that I had flown in to meet with. We made a reservation for five and had push it back 30 minutes to meetings running too long, which the restaurant had no issues with what so ever. Considering the majority of the reviews on Yelp! I assumed that Scott's was going to be local spot for great seafood in Walnut Creek! Sadly, the majority of the place was vacant! Granted it was a Wednesday night! The wait staff was attentive and helpful. Sadly, the food was very fair. We tried a customer sampler of appetizers that just missed the mark for my expectations. I had traveled from out of town and was really looking forward to the Bay Area seafood, and unfortunately left Scott's very underwhelmed from the food.Special Features:
- Quick dinnerGWIPDined on 10/8/2014A good location for a meal before attending a show at the Lesher Auditorium. We were seated quickly when we arrived and had and enjoyable meal before the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014Loved everything I tasted. Loved the never ending mimosas. Live jazz was perfect. Ill be back sooner than later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableGatekeeperDined on 10/4/2014Great atmosphere! Band was a little loud for intimate conversation. Food was very good. Waiter was very attentive. All an all very nice experience. Would recommend for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reviewladaVIPDined on 9/26/2014Very nice. The service was good, we were seated immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Birthday CelebrationCarolVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had a fabulous time.We were celebrating my Sister-in-law and my daughter's birthday. The food was amazing the server was so accommodating. His suggestions were really great. Scott's is our go to place for a great time and great food. One of the reasons we like going there is they never rush you. We have been there on Valentines Day and sat and ate with friends for over two hours.Special Features:
- Great Service! Lovely Evening!PatutiVIPDined on 9/24/2014Comfortable booths, romantic lighting, excellent server, healthy, tasty salads and reasonably priced wine list! Only complaint is the pianist in the bar is too loud for an intimate conversation in the restaurant. The piano also sounded out of tune.Special Features:
- Patio seating a plusPoorServiceDined on 9/19/2014Very nice, clean, ambiance great for anniversary date!Special Features:
- Service terriblePndinesDined on 9/19/2014I am a big fan of Scott's but on this occasion I was totally disappointed. We were a group of 4 for lunch and waited 25 minutes to get a server to our table and this was after getting up and flagging down a server. Once wine was served, server disappeared and once again we had to get another server's attention to help us. Terrible service for the entire lunch.Special Features:
- Always GoodF1fanVIPDined on 9/18/2014Went again for an anniversary. The Sept menu had several great offerings from the Pacific Coast menu. My wife agreed to the fried calamari appetizer, my favorite, since Scott's is the only calamari she will eat -- well breaded, crunchy coating and buttery. The shared crab salad was very meaty and easily enough for two. We both ordered the halibut with different wines to try the pairings and found both good, the chardonnay better than the pinot. We will be back, maybe for brunch again next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful again !rpz1VIPDined on 9/17/2014I have lunched at Scott's frequently and am NEVER disappointed ! The food is outstanding, in particular the Seafood Saute is amazing. Service is excellent. Decent wine selection by the glass. I will continue to lunch at Scott's often. Dinner experience there has been outstanding as well.Special Features:
- Exceeds expectationsRussDined on 9/14/2014Wow! I could not have been more impressed with Scott's Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchFreddioVIPDined on 9/14/2014If you can get there a little early and grab a seat out on the patio, it is a fantastic and quiet place for Sunday Brunch. The service is top-notched and the champagne flows well. Great selection of foods, too.Special Features:
- BrunchdavroarDined on 9/14/2014As always the brunch was a great experience. Food is well presented, the service was excellent and you don't feel rushed. We had taken a guests there in the past and they commented that it was the finest brunch they had been to and I agree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond Our Expectaions!food4usDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I decided to go to Scott's to celebrate our anniversary because of the great service and we've always enjoyed the food. We were greeted at the hostess station by the manager, Sebastian with, "Good evening, Mr. & Mrs._____. Happy Anniversary." He then showed us to our table and asked if we drink champagne (of course!). Moments later, he appeared with two flutes of champagne, each had a fresh strawberry in it. Our server, Olivia appeared and greeted us with "I understand it's your anniversary. Congratulations!" From start to finish the meal was delightful. We finished at the bar where Carolyn served our Irish coffees (best I've ever had) and was attentive without being intrusive. One of our best anniversary dinners!Special Features:
- Great Seafood in the East Bay Areazzd112Dined on 9/13/2014I've been looking for a great seafood restaurant in the East Bay Area and finally found one! The ambiance was outstanding and the food was excellent. Service was good. My only concern was that the price was a bit steep. Our check (for two adults and a teenager) as in the $200 range. I'd recommend Scotts to anyone looking for great seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VenuearcmblkDined on 9/11/2014We like Scott's Walnut Creek because of its ambiance and also because it is within walking distance to the Lesher Center. We are season subscribers and like to use Scott's as our go to place. It is comfortable, lively and has really good seafood. The service is also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMariaDined on 9/7/2014The service was lousy. The waitress was always nowhere to be found even when we were trying to pay our bill
- Great timepdub223Dined on 9/6/2014My son and I had some father-son time at dinner. We chose Scott's. The live music was awesome. The food was great. And the service from The waitress was wonderful. A great time at a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.