Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek
1333 North California Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.scottswc.com/menus/menu.html
- Phone: 9259341300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Alfredo Reyes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: In addition to our on-site event facilities Scott's provides off-site catering services.
- Private Party Facilities: Scott's Restaurant in Walnut Creek offers several Private Dining rooms that can be rented for corporate or special events. All indoor dining rooms are beautifully appointed with rich cherry wood and Italian marble details -- complete with full bar facilities and elegant fine china.
- Private Party Contact: Beverly Barnette 9259340598
- Entertainment: We offer live piano 7 nights a week, a piano-sax combo Friday & Saturday nights, and a 4 piece live jazz combo for Sunday Brunch.
- Cross Street: Bonanza Street
- Public Transit: Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Walnut Creek Station - 3 blocks. Local bus and taxi service. Shuttles from major hotels.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking. Scott's is the only restaurant that offers this service in Walnut Creek.
A word from Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek
For nearly 25 years Scott's has served its guests in the East Bay in our Walnut Creek and Jack London Square locations. Scott's serves only the finest, freshly prepared cuisine. Our professional, courteous staff is ready to make your dining experience a memorable occasion whether you visit us for lunch, dinner or Champagne Jazz Sunday Brunch. Please be sure to ask about our current specials for lunch, dinner & weekends. Scott's also specializes in exclusive Banquet and Off-Site Catering services and has its own floral shop. In addition to our banquet rooms, Scott's is the exclusive caterer to the famous Blackhawk Auto Museum in Danville and the scenic bay-front Scott's Pavilion in Jack London Square. We specialize in full service, professional catering for special events such as weddings, social and business events and other occasions. Scott's will take care of every detail and ensure that your dining experience or special event will be perfect!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek - Best Restaurants in Walnut Creek ›
Scott's Restaurant - Walnut Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (115)great for outdoor dining (82)great for brunch (64)romantic (60)good for groups (53)fit for foodies (46)neighborhood gem (46)great for lunch (42)notable wine list (25)vibrant bar scene (15)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (7)hot spot (2)Show More
- Patio seating a plusPoorServiceDined on 9/19/2014Very nice, clean, ambiance great for anniversary date!Special Features:
- Exceeds expectationsRussDined on 9/14/2014Wow! I could not have been more impressed with Scott's Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchFreddioVIPDined on 9/14/2014If you can get there a little early and grab a seat out on the patio, it is a fantastic and quiet place for Sunday Brunch. The service is top-notched and the champagne flows well. Great selection of foods, too.Special Features:
- BrunchdavroarDined on 9/14/2014As always the brunch was a great experience. Food is well presented, the service was excellent and you don't feel rushed. We had taken a guests there in the past and they commented that it was the finest brunch they had been to and I agree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond Our Expectaions!food4usDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I decided to go to Scott's to celebrate our anniversary because of the great service and we've always enjoyed the food. We were greeted at the hostess station by the manager, Sebastian with, "Good evening, Mr. & Mrs._____. Happy Anniversary." He then showed us to our table and asked if we drink champagne (of course!). Moments later, he appeared with two flutes of champagne, each had a fresh strawberry in it. Our server, Olivia appeared and greeted us with "I understand it's your anniversary. Congratulations!" From start to finish the meal was delightful. We finished at the bar where Carolyn served our Irish coffees (best I've ever had) and was attentive without being intrusive. One of our best anniversary dinners!Special Features:
- Great Seafood in the East Bay Areazzd112Dined on 9/13/2014I've been looking for a great seafood restaurant in the East Bay Area and finally found one! The ambiance was outstanding and the food was excellent. Service was good. My only concern was that the price was a bit steep. Our check (for two adults and a teenager) as in the $200 range. I'd recommend Scotts to anyone looking for great seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VenuearcmblkDined on 9/11/2014We like Scott's Walnut Creek because of its ambiance and also because it is within walking distance to the Lesher Center. We are season subscribers and like to use Scott's as our go to place. It is comfortable, lively and has really good seafood. The service is also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMariaDined on 9/7/2014The service was lousy. The waitress was always nowhere to be found even when we were trying to pay our bill
- Great timepdub223Dined on 9/6/2014My son and I had some father-son time at dinner. We chose Scott's. The live music was awesome. The food was great. And the service from The waitress was wonderful. A great time at a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TMarieDined on 9/6/2014We requested a quiet table facing the garden through Open Table so that our group could chat easily. We were meeting cousins from England for the first time. The staff had clearly read the note and welcomed our "visitors to the US" -, asked who were the cousins from England, etc. Provided a very nice homey atmosphere - very welcoming. Food was delicious - and Rodney Strong featured wines were delightful. Too long a wait for wine and appetizers to be served. Had to repeatedly ask for coffee. At these prices wine and appetizers should be out quickly allowing for the leisurely conversation we wanted. Even water and bread was slow. Food was delicious but you want to have your nibbles and chat while your entrees are being prepared.Special Features:
- Slow, run down and geriatricOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014The service was very slow every step of the way. Difficult to get the attention of the server. Random people would infrequently come and remove a plate or two without properly clearing the table. Overall an amateur operation. The restaurant appears unchanged from whenever it was built a few decades ago. Finally the clientele is very old. Nothing wrong with that. My family brought the average age of the customers down by many years.
- What a treat!PamelaDined on 9/5/2014Normally I would think $27 is a little pricey for a salad. However, Scott's seafood salad was well worth the price. They sure didn't skimp on the seafood. There was an abundance of crab and shrimp and a fair amount of scallops. All the seafood was delectable. The avocado was also generous; tomatoes were fresh and sweet. My husband has steak and lobster tail. Again, the lobster tail was very generous in size and the steak was prepared just the way my husband ordered it. Service was a tad slow but the restaurant was packed so the sluggish service was understandable. All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening and we'll definitely be going back there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014I ordered the seafood salad and the hot lobster roll for lunch It was ok. My wife had the same salad and the house special for that day which was the sand dabs,it was very blant .wine was good but my Long Island ice tea was watered down ,very weakSpecial Features:
- Delicious lunchPleasedDined on 9/5/2014My friend and i ordered the seafood salad. There was a wonderful variety of seafood (bay shrimp, crab, and scallops) as well as mixed greens, avocado, tomatoes, and a hard boiled egg. I wish there was a smaller size for lunch as it is a huge salad and even with the $10 coupon still rather expensive.Special Features:
- Special LunchdrvehrsDined on 9/4/2014I took my wife to Scott's for a special lunch after a meeting in WC in the morning, we walked around the quaint downtown, it's grown up a lot since we were that last. Michelle was our server and very attentive, food was good, wine selection was good, and we were seated outside per my request and since it was very early and most of the luncheon groups had not arrived as yet, it was very quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super Delicious!KatKDined on 8/30/2014We ate at Scott's Walnut Creek for my husbands birthday. The food was fabulous! Seafood is so fresh and we all had an awesome time! Staff held the bday cake our son and daughter-in-law had picked up and brought it to us at the end of the meal! :)Special Features:
- ExcellentendoexpertDined on 8/29/2014Excellent. food, ambience(outdoor patio), service, easy valet parking. Excellent.Special Features:
- good seafood choiceMeemawDined on 8/29/2014We really enjoy the seafood extravaganza in the summer and fall. I had a delious shrimp with watermelon salsa. Generous in the amount of jumbo shrimp, not just 5. I was in a wheelchair and they were very accommatng to me.Special Features:
- Nice supper-club type placeJaniceKVIPDined on 8/26/2014We enjoyed it but were looking for a variety of small plates. We thought the restaurant was more like a bistro than a supper club. When we ordered the waiter assumed we were ordering full entrees (even though we said we were ordering multiple appetizers) so we had more food than we needed. Doggie bags worked well. Salad was great and entrees were good.Special Features:
- DisappointedKEddieVIPDined on 8/25/2014I was disappointed in my visit to Scott's. Was looking forward to a great seafood dinner after having a couple good experiences previously. The menu looked great, but the food was very bland. The service was also very slow. The martini was excellent even though the waiter mixed up our pours.Special Features:
- First bad experienceenjoytimeoutDined on 8/24/2014I have been to scotts many times and this was my first bad experience. Food was cold and server was not very good. We sat for over 15 min with empty drinks and when I confronted her about the poor service she gave me attitude. Our food then came out to us cold. I feel she was over committed and could of used some help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fabulous!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014I have never been disappointed! The food is fantastic, the atmosphere is delightful, the service is excellent.....need I say more!?Special Features:
- Great spot for a business lunchCatluduDined on 8/20/2014Food options were super, service was attentive but not intrusive. Nice ambience, and not too noisy to hear an important conversation. Valet parking at no extra fee was a nice extra.Special Features:
- Top notch dining !OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2014We visit Scott's many times a year and are never disappointed. The food is always prepared to perfection and special requests are always welcomed and carried out. The wait staff are always friendly, knowledgeable and eager to make our dining experience a very pleasant one. We also appreciate the valet parking (indoor).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super ServiceFoodywithwineVIPDined on 8/2/2014We came here for my Dad's birthday. The food as always is wonderful with great choices. Favorite was the Crab and Avocado Salad. Good selection of wine. Our waiter was great, just enough special attention, but also knew when to give us time to just visit and not rush us. I also appreciate the valet parking so you don't have to worry about where to park in downtown walnut creek.Special Features:
- Always DeliciousChocolatepiemomDined on 8/2/2014Scott's in Walnut Creek is always consistent and delicious. I have been going there for years and have never had a bad meal. I love seafood and they have the freshest seafood dishes around.Special Features:
- JoelDined on 8/1/2014Fantastic and professional service, and food great as always. Very dependable.Special Features:
- Nice place for birthday dinnerWR8169Dined on 8/1/2014This was my first time having dinner at Scott's. It was wonderful! Shrimp and scallops were cooked perfectly. I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- really missed the mark...localdinerDined on 7/29/2014Prices reflect fine dining...service and food does not. Made reservation on Open Table for lunch today to celebrate my birthday with a co-worker. Even put a special "Birthday" note in the Open Table reservation. Service from Hostess to our Waiter was dismal. Food was mediocre. No mention of Happy Birthday...a simple "Happy Birthday" greeting would have sufficed...
- LucindaDined on 7/27/2014Scott's is always a sure bet for a nice seafood meal. Love the nice background music most nights. Wish they would warm the nice sourdough bread
- Never disappointed!CRCFDined on 7/27/2014Great place to eat no matter what the occasion is.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/27/2014Like always, the food was good, consistent. Unfortunately the service was terrible. Went for Sunday brunch, self service; but had to ask the waiter 3 different times to refill our coffee; also had to flag someone down several times to refill our water glasses. No one bothered to pick up our used plates; we just put them on an empty table by us. Worse part was watching the bus boy and waiter chit chat while we clear our own plates. Very disappointing. Additionally, as it happened, it was a very hot day; we were seated near the patio, which was fine, but the doors were left opened so all the hot air was coming in. Worse experience eating at this location.Special Features:
- Stephanos Soul Food Vallejo CAJzyDivaDined on 7/24/2014The service was Superior (Nicole) was Amazing... Food was identical too my experiences at the Oakland location... Drinks were very nicely mixed. Came across via internet search; I didn't even know they had another location close to my home I will now find a home in this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wcrplDined on 7/24/2014Out of food on dinner menu at Only 7pm, disappointed!Special Features:
- Fantastic Scott's in Walnut CreekChicRomatiqueDined on 7/24/2014You may have heard of Scott's in San Francisco, or even Scott's in Oakland. However, neither of these compares with Scott's in Walnut Creek. The food is always exquisite and delicious, and the service in fabulous. I would recommend it if you want a special place to go for Sunday Brunch. Their Jazz brunch is amazing, with all kinds of delicacies, and not to be missed. The music is also fantastic and upbeat. Definitely a place to take your loved one, or family for a special night out....regardless of the occasion.Special Features:
- Another great dinner at Scott's!ArtOVIPDined on 7/21/2014We met at Scott's for a mid-week dinner to break the workaholic routine. Everything about the experience was wonderful. Our server, Roberto, was delightful. He was funny, attentive, caring and so very helpful. Our meals were terrific! Each of us had a selection from the Salmon Festival menu. Both were perfectly prepared and delicious. The atmosphere on the back patio was quiet, intimate and just what we needed to reconnect from our busy lives. Overall, Scott's never disappoints!Special Features:
- Lousy dinnerCathy247Dined on 7/21/2014I have eaten at Scott's in Oakland and loved it but my dinner here was lousy. I was going to order petrale sole because it's my favorite but when I saw the price and know that I cook it all the time at home I changed my mind. The special was sand dabs, I love sand dabs. These were awful, fishy and had their tails on. Very little sauce with them and very plain spinach. Forli's that closed last year in Alamo had the best sand dabs ever and I would love to find anything that would compare to theirs. The friends I went with loved their dinners but mine was terribly disappointing. I took the leftovers to feed to my chickens but by the time i got home my car smelled so fishy I threw them out.
- Food not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014The food was ok but definitely not worth the money. Had to put a lot of salt on it to make it taste like something- not well seasoned at all. Person I went with ordered something in the menu that included crab legs. But there were no crab legs on her plate. Didn't want to re-check menu in the restaurant but did later on the online menu. I don't know if they were out or forgot. Also her food not well seasoned.Special Features:
- Outstanding Crab & Avacado Saladabbey01Dined on 7/20/2014Celebrating the news of a new grandbaby on the way. Only 1 person in our party had ever been to Scott's. What a great choice - we all loved our meals. The halibut was outstanding. The mother-to-be is still raving about the crab salad. She's craving another trip to Scotts soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Other tha dessert food was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/20/2014Had brunch here Sunday. For a brunch food was quite good and kept fresh and replaced. The desserts didn't hold up to the rest though...not for a $42.50 brunch. Tapioca? Crab Benedict was great as was all the seafood. Nice salad selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.