Scott's Bar & Grill
8115 Lake Ballinger Way
Edmonds, WA 98026Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Scott's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.scottsbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 4257752561x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 11pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Open Thanksgiving, November 27th, 2014.
LIVE MUSIC TUESDAYS!
Enjoy live jazz, blues, and soul on Scott's beautiful covered, enclosed and heated patio, every Tuesday night. No matter the weather outside, it's always warm and cozy on our patio. No cover charge, but seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Music starts at 6pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Steven Russakoff
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Scott's Bar & Grill
A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Scott's Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Edmonds ›
Scott's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (49)great for lunch (44)special occasion (30)good for groups (30)great for outdoor dining (28)fit for foodies (15)great for brunch (13)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (9)romantic (6)late-night find (5)scenic view (2)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014The meal and service was wonderful. We needed to request to have the lighting dimmed a bit. It was so bright it was like being in a shopping mall! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - fun atmosphereWeLuvScottsDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I have been eating at Scott's Bar & Grill since 1984 and the food has always been great. We're still enjoying eating in this trendy, neighborhood place after all these years. The service is excellent, the menu offers an enticing array of choices and if we're lucky we even take something home to enjoy the next day. Because the place is so popular, it's a bustling, noisy atmosphere. Go there when you want to absorb some of the high energy and settle down for a great meal.Special Features:
- FunatmosphereforallDined on 9/27/2014Service was excellent and the food was good. I had the prime rib au jus and the meat was delicious but my preference, and I only speak for myself, would be to eliminate the carmelized (beautifully done, however) and the cheese. I really enjoy the beef flavor without the rest. My granddaughter, on the other hand, loved the sandwich as is. I would simply ask for that same sandwich, but the beef only. Asked for rare and it was and the beef alone was delicious.Special Features:
- Scott'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Food was very average, certainly not worth the price. Noise level high, to the point of disturbing. Irate bartender at the front of the restaurant crashing empty bottles into the waste cans was upsetting. Service was pedestrian. At least the server smiled. Will not return nor recommend.
- Linda Knight lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014So dinner at Scott's Friday night with my husband, then lunch with a representative from Chicago Title Company. We had a light lunch, steak bits and salads each. I just love the pea salad, my friend had the cobb. Obviously I can't get enough of the food and ambiance at Scotts.Special Features:
- Date niteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Jim and I were lucky to get last minute reservations at Scott's on a Friday nite at 7:00 pm.. They seated us promptly...we let our server know we were going to a concert and we ordered and were served right away.. We shared the steak bit appetizer, each had small dinner salad and bowl of soup. Great food as usual.Special Features:
- Most always good.sitkagirlVIPDined on 9/18/2014App: Crab Artichoke Dip very good; nice size portion to share. French Onion Soup, very cheezy, hot, tasty and not salty which is a real plus! Fillet Mignon Steak, was told by Dad was very good and tender, looked amazing! Would highly recommend Scotts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful birthday celebration!SharmanVIPDined on 9/16/2014They had a special birthday card on the table and dessert was served with a candle. Very nice presentation and lots of personal touches. The wait staff was attentive without being annoying and let us enjoy catching up with each other at a leisurely pace. The food was good and cooked perfectly. I had the steak salad cooked medium, another had the 3 salad sampler (good sized portions), and another had the artichoke crab sandwich. It was a wonderful night with great food.Special Features:
- Our Favorite RestaurantKarenDined on 9/3/2014We have been dining at Scott's for many many years and have yet to be disappointed. The food is always top of the line and the service is outstanding. Whether we come for a family affair or just a dinner for two we love this place. The French Onion soup is certainly one of your finest features as my husband will attest to. Also there is a great variety of delicious salads. We always choose Scott's for our Mothers Day brunch. As you can see we love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maytag Blue CheeseBreadDined on 8/30/2014I have to admit the Maytag Blue Cheese salad is my favorites! The Prawn Fettuccine was creamy with little bits of crunch, yummy. The Prime Rib was beautiful, but remember it is salty on the outside. A wonderful evening, and I got extra dinning points! The only thing I wonder about - Why is it that for two people they always give you three slices of bread. It just doesn't make sense and you always splitting the last piece. Guess it lets you see who is willing to share. I never did get the answer of why there was blue stuff in my bread the time I was here before, but that's another story. .Special Features:
- Consistently good foodrugldyDined on 8/28/2014We love this restaurant because the dinners are consistently high quality and is close to home.Special Features:
- oldpopsterDined on 8/27/2014Service was lacking. Asked for special food prep, was told no problem then my food came the normal way. Either server ignored my request or the cooks can't read. Could not eat half of meal. Left hungry. Server no where to be found except when time to pay.
- AnnieDined on 8/27/2014Haven't been in for a long time. I have friends that go for early dining so decided to give it a try. Kind of noisy but food was good.Special Features:
- A 3 hour lunch!SweetpeaDined on 8/21/2014It was a perfect day for lunching outdoors. The food and service were great, and it was so pleasant on the patio, we lingered long after we finished eating and enjoyed a wonderful re-connecting conversation. No one rushed us.Special Features:
- KayeDined on 8/20/2014Lovely dining experience. Wait person attentive but not intrusive. Food portions suitable for any size appetites. Outdoor dining a real gem Ty, Scott's Server 36940 JoeO.Special Features:
- Local favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Scott's is our 'go to' restaurant for a good meal and good service!!!. A favorite for our family and for dining with friends because the menu selection is varied, decent pricing, clean and tasteful atmosphere and food is always consistent & very flavorful too.Special Features:
- Very good mealwhitecapDined on 8/9/2014Friendly and caring staff Great food Table server was the best Restaurant was clean and neatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGrandparentsDined on 8/4/2014Our waitress was great. The food was good ( the prime rib was a little tougher than I have had in the past there). There were some children talking very loudly near us,but sometimes that cannot be helped. We have grandchildren that we sometimes take with us to eat, but we don't allow them to yell at each other. However I realize this is difficult, if not impossible, for you, as management to control. Over all, we appreciated our tome there and will be back.Special Features:
- Scott's is the BESTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I have been frequenting Scott's Bar and Grill for years now, it is a common go-to for special occasions, like mother's day, birthday, Easter. It is always hopping, and friendly. I just love the appetizers and the best drink is the "scratch margarita". I will hurry back soon. This last visit was 4 girls celebrating the 60th birthday for Barb, and it was so fun. Scott's gave a beautiful dessert to her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the chop choplunchlady9Dined on 7/30/2014This salad is my favorite. A nice variety of ingredients. Order the half size unless you are really hungry as if you take the rest home for the next day, you will end up throwing it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemAlkiPeggyDined on 7/25/2014Consistently good food. I highly recommend their Parmesan crusted halibut cheeks - Buttermilk Fried Chicken -- French Onion Soup -- Maytag blue cheese salad -- Pea Salad....um, come to think of it I have never had a bad meal here. My husband swears by their classic cheeseburger and their steaks. And don't miss the Key Lime Pie for dessert. We try to dine here for lunch or dinner at least 3 times per month. Love it!Special Features:
- lunch dateOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2014Scott's Bar and Grill a nice place to have lunch and it's half way between where we live....one of us in Woodinville and the other in North Seattle. We were seated quickly because of our reservation but I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a booth. The waitress was prompt and friendly and gave some good suggestions which we ordered. The food was good.....not spectacular, but good. The staff was very friendly and I will definitely come back again.Special Features:
- Scott 's is one of our favorites.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Scott's has consistently good food, good service and friendly staff. We regularly go for lunch, happy hour and dinner and always leave with a smile in our face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly satisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Bartender makes the best Long Island Iced Tea I've had. That was the primary reason I selected this restaurant Having been there twice before plus the food is pretty good. I find it somewhat contradictory that staff is dressed all in black which normally indicates fine dining but no linen table cloths and too noisy to go along with that idea. Some Clientele dressed to go to fast food joint instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we love it hereCuervojoeyVIPDined on 7/18/2014always reliable, always good, we go often and are never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Great for lunchseattlegirlDined on 7/18/2014A nice place to meet for lunch for those wanting a place in-between Seattle and Everett.Special Features:
- OK FoodMellyBVIPDined on 7/13/2014Portions were pretty big and the chicken and ribs were dry. the prime rib was OK. We had received our salads and had them no less than 5 minutes when the entree's showed up. Poor timing on the waiter's part. Would not rush back.
- Solid ExperienceWoodwayMarkVIPDined on 7/6/2014I've been going to Scott's for 20 years, and they are consistently good. Interesting this time in that they didn't have the reservation time we wanted (7:00 pm) so we had to select 7:30 pm on Open Table. What was bizarre is that we arrived around 6:45 pm and at least 60% of the tables were empty. By the time we left at 8:00, you could have shot a cannon through the restaurant. Not sure why they didn't show tables available on OpenTable, but I'm thinking they hold them back for walk-ins?Special Features:
- Long-time FavoriteDeborahDined on 7/5/2014We have been going to Scott's for many years now. The menu is extensive, and you can always count on exceptional service. We always look forward to our visits to Scott's. It never disappoints.Special Features:
- Love it!KAMSTERVIPDined on 6/28/2014I've been coming to Scotts on a regular basis for over 35 years - Before it was Scotts. This restaurant is one of very few in the Shoreline area thats worth going to, especially for dinner. Great American food - you can't go wrong with any dish. My suggestion... Starter: Crab artichoke dip with Scott Blue CHeese Maytag Salad, followed by Chicken Dijon and for dessert Key Lime Pie. The BEST Key Lime Pie I've ever had. The service is incredible, the vibe is great and the restaurant is incredibly clean.Special Features:
- Just plain reliableCMarieDined on 6/27/2014We have been dining at Scott's for decades (dating back to its Klinkerdagger days), and it is consistently reliable, from both a service and food standpoint. Not sure I've ever had a "bad" experience there, despite it being very busy on many occasions. Keep it up. :) I will say the new decor seems a bit lacking in warmth, and not quite enough sound-absorbing things (for my aging ears).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not DisappointcocohDined on 6/26/2014Went back here for lunch with 3 friends. We all had salads and again, cleaned our plates. I continue to love the chicken sesame salad. Also, the chicken spicy pepper jack cheese soup was out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place for lunchbugsDined on 6/23/2014It is a place that is wonderful to meet a friend for lunch as the food is great and they give good service but never rush you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day DinnerTrishDined on 6/15/2014Unbeknownst to us, Scott's offers a very small selection of their entrees' on holidays and we were really disappointed by the choices. It turned out okay though. The food was good and the service was excellent. We'll go back, but it won't be on a holiday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all was greatPaggDined on 6/15/2014As usual, the food and service was great. There was no delay in seating and even though there was a large crowd the servers were very efficient. One area that is bothersome, when a large crowd is seated, is the noise level does not permit idle conversation. I think the manner in which the restaurant was upgraded has affected the sound level. (the bar wall was opened to the restaurant).Special Features:
- RBOandEAODined on 6/15/2014Although I hadn't been to Scot's for quite awhile it was still great. The food is very good. Service is friendly and prompt.Special Features:
- ok food, loud, rushedFathersdayoutDined on 6/15/2014Servers were trying hard but seemed high speed and ultra-efficient, which made it seem rushed and not relaxing. Food was good but not special.Special Features:
- Always good!vadinerDined on 6/14/2014The food, restaurant, service, everything is always good. The menu is easy to navigate and the waitstaff are always impressive and well trained!Special Features:
- GoodeatingoutDined on 6/13/2014Everything was wonderful except for one minor thing. The oil used to deep fry the chicken may have been a little old as it caused some discomfort later. It may not have been bad for many people, but I am slightly more affected by this than most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love Scott'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014We have come here for years. It is a place that pleases all ages. This time was a college graduation and with two young children. I always find something I will enjoy be it salad or entrees. The chicken tenders are so much better than any fast food place - I appreciate the quality put into the children's menu. I don't know of a better restaurant in Shoreline.Special Features: