Scott's Bar & Grill
8115 Lake Ballinger Way
Edmonds, WA 98026Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Scott's Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.scottsbarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 4257752561x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 11pm; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Open Thanksgiving, November 27th, 2014.
LIVE MUSIC TUESDAYS!
Enjoy live jazz, blues, and soul on Scott's beautiful covered, enclosed and heated patio, every Tuesday night. No matter the weather outside, it's always warm and cozy on our patio. No cover charge, but seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Music starts at 6pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Steven Russakoff
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Scott's Bar & Grill
A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Scott's Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Edmonds ›
Scott's Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)great for lunch (42)good for groups (36)special occasion (31)great for outdoor dining (28)fit for foodies (21)great for brunch (13)kid-friendly (12)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (10)notable wine list (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- KitchenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Watching the Cooks prepare the food: Although all the kitchen workers had gloves on I noticed a couple of the workers not following protocol regarding touching clothing and then touching food.
- What a memorable meal!PattyDined on 10/24/2014We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversay and a 22nd birthday. Scott's is our go-to place for celebrations because we can always count on excellent service and food and this visit was no exception! The menu specials were amazing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/21/2014Overall the service and food were great. We showed up on a Tuesday night to hear the live music but unfortunately they were having another event. An email had gone out but I missed it. I had put a note in my reservation that I wanted to sit outside to listen to the music so it would have been nice if someone would have called me to let me know of the change to the normal schedule. Otherwise, everything was good.Special Features:
- Excellent Cuisine!MarkDined on 10/21/2014We've been here several times, the cuisine is excellent done in rich sauces and the presentation is a delight to the eyes. The service is prompt, friendly and well worth a nice tip and a word of thanks. The interior of the building is unusual and quite interesting and the seating is comfortable.Special Features:
- Happy as alwaysRoseSeattleVIPDined on 10/19/2014I have left numerous reviews of Scott's Bar & Grill - I go there frequently because I'm happy with the food, service, prices, ambiance, tons of parking, etc.Special Features:
- Dinning OutGuestDined on 10/18/2014We've been to Scotts over the years. Recently though, the atmosphere has seemed to be a little chaotic. Anyway, the Halibut was amazing, and other dishes were good to. However they burnt my wife's vegetables. But the staff was friendly but a little too distracted I thought.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for Good Food & FriendsElenaDined on 10/18/2014Old-time favorite restaurant - have been out of state and thought we'd try Scott's Bar & Grill again - and it is better than ever! Food choices are fabulous - extensive wine list. All food was exquisitely prepared and beautifully presented. Service was impeccable. Deserts terrific also! We had Saturday dinner there and the restaurant was packed with people having fun together and enjoying there meals. A bit noisy- we asked through Open Table for a quiet table and were given a booth along back side wall and it worked great for us. Still a little noisy but OK. We had a great time and will be back again soon.Special Features:
- flatheaddaveDined on 10/14/2014The food was wonderful. Service was attentive. Pleasantly surprised to be seated directly in front of a jazz trio that was superb. All on a Tuesday night. I wonder what is in store for a weekend. I will be finding out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- danandnanDined on 10/14/2014We enjoyed the alfresco dining and the warm welcome we received from the manager and staff. Music was great. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Dissapointed HusbandKateDined on 10/6/2014We had an early dinner at Scott's and we ordered their earlybird specials. Three of us had the prime rib and my husband ordered the roasted chicken with Panko crumbs, and it was very dry. Very often I meet friends for lunch at Scott's and I never had a bad meal, so when I suggested Scott's everybody was up for it. Unfortunately my husband says he will not go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great! Service disappointing!UWmomDined on 10/4/2014We've had dinner here many times. The food and service have been excellent. This was my first brunch. I made reservations online and asked for the large round table for our mini family reunion. When my husband and I arrived it was set up perfectly. Our server introduced herself & got us drinks. The rest of our group arrived in the next 5 minutes, but we saw no sign of our server. It wasn't busy. She showed up 15 minutes later, took our order, then disappeared for another 15 minutes & still hadn't delivered coffee. When our food came, 2 of the egg dishes were cold. She had waited too long to bring out our food. The manager came out, apologized & had new hot dishes delivered. I would still recommend Scott's in spite of one bad server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerfamily1Dined on 9/29/2014The meal and service was wonderful. We needed to request to have the lighting dimmed a bit. It was so bright it was like being in a shopping mall! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't be better!JannyDined on 9/29/2014My group experienced an oustanding dinner party. The staff was so friendly and accomodating. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Giving us separate checks was not a problem! All in all, it was one of the best experiences I've had in a restaurant in a long, long time! Bravo, Scott's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Early Seatingcoach8948Dined on 9/29/2014The salmon is always terrific here. Love the bread, choices and the service. They do need to get honey mustard dressing though. The prior 2 times the waitress "made" it. First time I'd ever had that offered before in any restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - fun atmosphereWeLuvScottsDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I have been eating at Scott's Bar & Grill since 1984 and the food has always been great. We're still enjoying eating in this trendy, neighborhood place after all these years. The service is excellent, the menu offers an enticing array of choices and if we're lucky we even take something home to enjoy the next day. Because the place is so popular, it's a bustling, noisy atmosphere. Go there when you want to absorb some of the high energy and settle down for a great meal.Special Features:
- FunatmosphereforallDined on 9/27/2014Service was excellent and the food was good. I had the prime rib au jus and the meat was delicious but my preference, and I only speak for myself, would be to eliminate the carmelized (beautifully done, however) and the cheese. I really enjoy the beef flavor without the rest. My granddaughter, on the other hand, loved the sandwich as is. I would simply ask for that same sandwich, but the beef only. Asked for rare and it was and the beef alone was delicious.Special Features:
- Scott'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Food was very average, certainly not worth the price. Noise level high, to the point of disturbing. Irate bartender at the front of the restaurant crashing empty bottles into the waste cans was upsetting. Service was pedestrian. At least the server smiled. Will not return nor recommend.
- Linda Knight lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014So dinner at Scott's Friday night with my husband, then lunch with a representative from Chicago Title Company. We had a light lunch, steak bits and salads each. I just love the pea salad, my friend had the cobb. Obviously I can't get enough of the food and ambiance at Scotts.Special Features:
- Date niteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Jim and I were lucky to get last minute reservations at Scott's on a Friday nite at 7:00 pm.. They seated us promptly...we let our server know we were going to a concert and we ordered and were served right away.. We shared the steak bit appetizer, each had small dinner salad and bowl of soup. Great food as usual.Special Features:
- Most always good.sitkagirlVIPDined on 9/18/2014App: Crab Artichoke Dip very good; nice size portion to share. French Onion Soup, very cheezy, hot, tasty and not salty which is a real plus! Fillet Mignon Steak, was told by Dad was very good and tender, looked amazing! Would highly recommend Scotts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful birthday celebration!SharmanVIPDined on 9/16/2014They had a special birthday card on the table and dessert was served with a candle. Very nice presentation and lots of personal touches. The wait staff was attentive without being annoying and let us enjoy catching up with each other at a leisurely pace. The food was good and cooked perfectly. I had the steak salad cooked medium, another had the 3 salad sampler (good sized portions), and another had the artichoke crab sandwich. It was a wonderful night with great food.Special Features:
- Our Favorite RestaurantKarenDined on 9/3/2014We have been dining at Scott's for many many years and have yet to be disappointed. The food is always top of the line and the service is outstanding. Whether we come for a family affair or just a dinner for two we love this place. The French Onion soup is certainly one of your finest features as my husband will attest to. Also there is a great variety of delicious salads. We always choose Scott's for our Mothers Day brunch. As you can see we love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maytag Blue CheeseBreadDined on 8/30/2014I have to admit the Maytag Blue Cheese salad is my favorites! The Prawn Fettuccine was creamy with little bits of crunch, yummy. The Prime Rib was beautiful, but remember it is salty on the outside. A wonderful evening, and I got extra dinning points! The only thing I wonder about - Why is it that for two people they always give you three slices of bread. It just doesn't make sense and you always splitting the last piece. Guess it lets you see who is willing to share. I never did get the answer of why there was blue stuff in my bread the time I was here before, but that's another story. .Special Features:
- Consistently good foodrugldyDined on 8/28/2014We love this restaurant because the dinners are consistently high quality and is close to home.Special Features:
- oldpopsterDined on 8/27/2014Service was lacking. Asked for special food prep, was told no problem then my food came the normal way. Either server ignored my request or the cooks can't read. Could not eat half of meal. Left hungry. Server no where to be found except when time to pay.
- AnnieDined on 8/27/2014Haven't been in for a long time. I have friends that go for early dining so decided to give it a try. Kind of noisy but food was good.Special Features:
- A 3 hour lunch!SweetpeaDined on 8/21/2014It was a perfect day for lunching outdoors. The food and service were great, and it was so pleasant on the patio, we lingered long after we finished eating and enjoyed a wonderful re-connecting conversation. No one rushed us.Special Features:
- KayeDined on 8/20/2014Lovely dining experience. Wait person attentive but not intrusive. Food portions suitable for any size appetites. Outdoor dining a real gem Ty, Scott's Server 36940 JoeO.Special Features:
- Local favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Scott's is our 'go to' restaurant for a good meal and good service!!!. A favorite for our family and for dining with friends because the menu selection is varied, decent pricing, clean and tasteful atmosphere and food is always consistent & very flavorful too.Special Features:
- Very good mealwhitecapDined on 8/9/2014Friendly and caring staff Great food Table server was the best Restaurant was clean and neatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGrandparentsDined on 8/4/2014Our waitress was great. The food was good ( the prime rib was a little tougher than I have had in the past there). There were some children talking very loudly near us,but sometimes that cannot be helped. We have grandchildren that we sometimes take with us to eat, but we don't allow them to yell at each other. However I realize this is difficult, if not impossible, for you, as management to control. Over all, we appreciated our tome there and will be back.Special Features:
- Scott's is the BESTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I have been frequenting Scott's Bar and Grill for years now, it is a common go-to for special occasions, like mother's day, birthday, Easter. It is always hopping, and friendly. I just love the appetizers and the best drink is the "scratch margarita". I will hurry back soon. This last visit was 4 girls celebrating the 60th birthday for Barb, and it was so fun. Scott's gave a beautiful dessert to her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the chop choplunchlady9Dined on 7/30/2014This salad is my favorite. A nice variety of ingredients. Order the half size unless you are really hungry as if you take the rest home for the next day, you will end up throwing it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemAlkiPeggyDined on 7/25/2014Consistently good food. I highly recommend their Parmesan crusted halibut cheeks - Buttermilk Fried Chicken -- French Onion Soup -- Maytag blue cheese salad -- Pea Salad....um, come to think of it I have never had a bad meal here. My husband swears by their classic cheeseburger and their steaks. And don't miss the Key Lime Pie for dessert. We try to dine here for lunch or dinner at least 3 times per month. Love it!Special Features:
- lunch dateOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2014Scott's Bar and Grill a nice place to have lunch and it's half way between where we live....one of us in Woodinville and the other in North Seattle. We were seated quickly because of our reservation but I was a little disappointed that we didn't get a booth. The waitress was prompt and friendly and gave some good suggestions which we ordered. The food was good.....not spectacular, but good. The staff was very friendly and I will definitely come back again.Special Features:
- Scott 's is one of our favorites.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014Scott's has consistently good food, good service and friendly staff. We regularly go for lunch, happy hour and dinner and always leave with a smile in our face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly satisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Bartender makes the best Long Island Iced Tea I've had. That was the primary reason I selected this restaurant Having been there twice before plus the food is pretty good. I find it somewhat contradictory that staff is dressed all in black which normally indicates fine dining but no linen table cloths and too noisy to go along with that idea. Some Clientele dressed to go to fast food joint instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we love it hereCuervojoeyVIPDined on 7/18/2014always reliable, always good, we go often and are never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Great for lunchseattlegirlDined on 7/18/2014A nice place to meet for lunch for those wanting a place in-between Seattle and Everett.Special Features:
- OK FoodMellyBVIPDined on 7/13/2014Portions were pretty big and the chicken and ribs were dry. the prime rib was OK. We had received our salads and had them no less than 5 minutes when the entree's showed up. Poor timing on the waiter's part. Would not rush back.